Missionary Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice, very nice," Charlene said, a big smile on her face as John grabbed his shorts and pulled them on. "Now you've seen mine and I've seen yours."

Mary quickly dressed, keeping her back to John, while Charlene took her time and seemed to take delight in making sure that John saw as much of her as possible as she dressed.

"How often do you come here?" Mary asked when they had all got back in the car.

"During the rainy season, pretty much every day," Charlene replied. "I spend the other 8 months waiting for the rain."

"Well, how was your day?" Susan asked when they arrived back at the farmhouse.

"Wonderful!" Mary replied. "It's so beautiful here."

"I understand why you like it here so much," John said. "It's totally different than Nkopola."

"There's an incredible diversity of geography and peoples in such a small area," Greg said. "Lake Malawi takes up about ⅓ of the country's area, the rest is mostly foothills and small mountains with enough flat areas that agriculture can flourish."

"Which overlook did you like the best?" Susan asked. "We each have our favorites."

"I liked the last one, looking up the Rift Valley," Mary said. "The colors were amazing and there was no sign of humanity."

"I liked the second one, the sun ledge," John said. "I think I could easily spend a day up there."

"Did you make it to the swimming hole?" Greg asked.

"Yes, just in time for the sunset," Charlene replied. "The water was great, perfect temperature."

"Well, I'm sure you'll have appetites, then," Susan said. "Dinner's about ready."

"Have you met any local people in Nkopola yet?" Greg asked.

"Not really," John replied. "Everyone is friendly enough, though."

"It'll happen soon enough," Susan said. "Believe me, they want to meet you, to know you, but they've had experience with white outsiders showing up, then leaving. They want to understand you better before they open themselves to you."

"When that happens, then you'll understand why Malawi is heaven on earth to us," Greg said. "These are the best people I've ever known and I love living amongst them, sharing Christ with them, and learning about their lives and ways of living."

"Mom and dad have just started meeting some of the bush people," Mary said.

"Oh! Which tribe?" Susan asked.

"I think it was the Ngoni," Mary said. "They were gone for three days."

"The Ngoni are very friendly people," Greg said with a smile. "To be invited by the Ngoni is very special, not often done with whites."

"Dad said that they got the tribe to accept Christ," John said.

"You don't say!" Susan said, a surprised look on her face. "That's remarkable!"

"They also became members of the Ngoni tribe," John added.

"Members?" Greg asked, his fork pausing halfway to his mouth. "Actual members, Blessed by the chief and all that?"

"That's what they said," John replied. "They were pretty beat, but they also seemed really happy. I think it was a good experience for them."

"I'll bet it was," Greg said, a grin on his face. "The Ngoni are famous for their hospitality when they choose to extend it. I've seldom heard of whites being made members of the tribe, though. That's quite extraordinary."

"The most populous tribe around here is the Tumbuka," Susan explained. "They are old enemies of the Ngoni. The Ngoni almost exterminated them when they migrated up from South Africa. Many of the Tumbuka were sold into slavery to the Arabs. There are a few hundred thousand of them now, but at one time their existence hung in the balance."

"I was thinking of taking them up to Chinunka tomorrow," Charlene said. "It's only 12 miles, maybe about an hour to drive. That way they could see the deep rift. Maybe hike up to Ifumbo. That's only 6 miles along the river. The river should have plenty of water now."

"That's a beautiful area," Greg said approvingly.

"Would you be back in time for dinner?" Susan asked.

"Probably, but I'll take the tent anyway," Charlene replied. "Maybe we'll camp by the river for the night and come back the next day."

"Well, you know the area well enough," Greg said. "Just be careful. I wouldn't want anything to happen to any of you."

"We'd better turn in, then," Charlene said. "If we get an early start, we can find a place to get set up and have a bit of a hike before the day gets too hot."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"We need to make a stop first to get some supplies," Charlene announced the next morning after they had piled into the Rover.

They stopped at a larger road-side kiosk and purchased a whole case of beer, half a dozen bottles of ktang, a variety of fresh fruits, and a goat's leg, which Charlene assured them would be delicious after grilling it over an open fire.

Sipping ktang and drinking beer, they careened around the mountainous terrain until they arrived at Chinunka a little over an hour later, one bottle of ktang already finished. It only took 15 minutes to walk around Chinunka to see it, a nothing of a town, then they drove along the river road towards Ifumbo, pulling off of the road and splashing across a shallow fording spot to finally bounce to a stop in a small grassy clearing next to a bend in the river, a small stand of trees bordering the river on both sides.

"This is about halfway between Chinunka and Ifumbo," Charlene announced. "We can explore the whole valley from here."

"This place feels old," John observed, noticing the ancient, dark rocks.

"I love that feeling," Charlene said, pulling the tent out of the Rover.

John tried to help, but it was clear that Charlene had set up this tent many times. In just 10 minutes it was set up and Charlene threw some blankets and pillows inside of it.

"It's sort of small, isn't it?" Mary asked.

"Mom, dad, and I use it all the time," Charlene replied. "It's just for sleeping. Sometimes at night there are some wild animals. Nothing dangerous, but they won't bother you in a tent. Outside, they might get curious."

"I like this place," John said, looking around. "It's like we're the only people in the whole world."

"That's an easy feeling to find in Africa," Charlene said. "We should gather up a bunch of branches and things to make a fire later. Better to do it early while we've still got energy. You'll find plenty along the river, beneath the trees."

"Shouldn't we stay together?" Mary asked.

"It's not unsafe, but there's no reason not to," Charlene replied. "Come on."

For the next hour, they foraged along the river, building up a substantial pile of sticks and branches with which to build a fire.

"That's an awful lot," Mary observed.

"What we don't use, we'll leave for the next person," Charlene said. "Better to have too much instead of not enough. I hate eating undercooked meat."

"Oh, yeah," John sighed as he removed his hiking shoes and sat on the bank of the river, letting his feet dangle in the water. "This is great," he said, pulling his t-shirt off to feel the sun.

"It's so peaceful here," Mary said, joining him, spreading her toes in the sandy bottom of the river as it lazily streamed by.

"So many westerners have trouble learning how to relax and smell the roses," Charlene said as she appeared and sat on the other side of John, her hands full with 3 beers and another bottle of ktang, a big, fat joint between her lips and her t-shirt nowhere to be seen, her big, naked breasts with their large, pale nipples bouncing as she sat down.

Opening a beer, Charlene leaned across John, her breasts rubbing against his arm and offered it to Mary, then opened another and handed it to John before opening one for herself.

"If you push it firmly into the sandy bottom, the river water will actually cool it down," Charlene explained, showing by example what she meant, John and Mary following suit.

Lighting the joint, Charlene took a big drag on it before offering it to John, who accepted it, taking a long drag on it, too.

"I've missed this," John observed, looking at the joint in his hand as he exhaled. "It was a great buzz yesterday," he said, taking another hit before passing it back to Charlene.

"It doesn't bother you that I smoke ganja?" Charlene asked Mary before taking another deep hit.

"No, not at all," Mary replied. "I have some friends that smoke, it's just that I never tried it."

"Were you ever curious?" Charlene asked as she exhaled a long plume of pungent smoke?

"Maybe a little from time to time," Mary conceded. "I was always a bit worried about it affecting my studies. One of the guys I dated smoked it. He always told me that it was good that I didn't smoke because it meant more for him."

"At American prices, I can understand that kind of an attitude," Charlene said, taking another hit and handing the joint to John. "But here," she said, turning and draping an arm on John's shoulder, her naked breasts rubbing against his arm, "it's almost free," she said, exhaling, blowing the smoke in Mary's direction. "It's far more fun to share."

"I always liked the smell of it," Mary said as she watched her brother take a long hit on the joint, trying not to obviously stare at Charlene's big breasts rubbing his arm, but noticing the growing bulge in his shorts.

"You're welcome to try it," Charlene said, "but I don't want you to think at all that I'm trying to push you to try it. I'm being polite. Whether you smoke it or not is all about you, nobody else. That's my main rule of life."

"Your main rule of life is about smoking weed?" John asked, handing her the joint, all too aware of the feeling of her breasts on his arm and his growing cock in his shorts.

"Not just weed, everything," Charlene explained as she took a hit on the joint. "Anything I do, I do it because I want to do it, not because it's expected of me by anyone else. That's one of the things that Africa has taught me and it's a great way to live."

"I think I still do some things because of the expectations of others," Mary said.

"Of course you do, living in the USA," Charlene said. "It's almost impossible not to with all of the stupid rules that they have. That's one of the biggest differences to me between Africa and the USA. The USA is all about shame and guilt; Africa is all about pride and joy in living life for the moment. I suppose that's one of the reasons I'm in no hurry to go to university. I'd hate to live in the Western straight jacket of morality. I much prefer the African attitude."

"We're only going to be here for a year," Mary said, trying to control her face when she saw John take the joint from Charlene, his arm slipping around her waist as she snuggled her naked breasts against his side.

"I wouldn't mind absorbing some of that attitude while I'm here," John said as he took a long hit on the joint, glad for once that his cock was slightly trapped beneath his leg. Charlene's breasts were driving him crazy.

"I have no doubts that both of you will get Africanized," Charlene said, sitting up and disengaging herself from John. "It's just a matter of to what degree," she said, suddenly standing up and dropping her shorts to the ground and bounding naked into the river.

The river only had about 2' of water in it and was perhaps 10'-12' across. Charlene sat on the bottom facing into the current, leaning back on her elbows, her long, blonde hair streaming across the top of the river behind her as it flowed by, her large, pale nipples just above the water line.

"This is one of the best sensations in life," Charlene sighed. "Aren't you going to come in?" she asked, looking over at them.

John was too embarrassed to move, certain that his hard cock would be impossible to miss. He was surprised, though, when he heard Mary next to him say yes, then get to her feet, pulling her t-shirt off over her head to reveal her perfect breasts topped with hard, dark-ruby nipples.

"Bring the ktang with you," Charlene said as Mary pushed her shorts to the ground, John's eyes widening as he looked directly at her pussy just a foot in front of him. He managed to avert his eyes when she lifted her foot to step out of the shorts, though not in time to avoid seeing her pussy lips spread apart, a sticky string of pussy juice strung between them as the glistening pink interior was momentarily visible before she disappeared, splashing into the river.

John's cock was harder than ever now and he blushed, realizing that it was because of seeing his own sister's pussy, not because of Charlene, which was certainly reason enough.

"John, bring the beers, will you?" Charlene asked, turning to flash a bright smile at him. "They should be cold now."

As quickly as he could while Charlene maneuvered Mary to sit next to her, John shed his shorts and slipped into the water, hoping that the coolness of the water would help to dissipate his raging hard-on.

"Ah, there you are, finally" Charlene said, taking a big slug from the ktang and shaking her head violently before passing it over her shoulder to John.

"Here you are," John said, taking the ktang from her and handing her one of the beers, then handing one of them over her shoulder to Mary as he sat behind them, perpendicular to the current, praying for his cock to relax.

Taking a big slug on the ktang, John handed it over her shoulder to Mary, then tried to clear the taste from his mouth with his beer, which to his delight was reasonably cool. They continued passing the ktang and washing it down with beer until the ktang was half empty.

"I feel like my whole body is tingling," Mary said as Charlene flipped the remainder of the ktang up onto the bank.

"Ktang's good that way," Charlene sighed. "It might taste awful, but I've never had any alcohol that affects me the way ktang does. Even the hangovers aren't all that bad."

"Charlene!" Mary squealed, then burst into laughter after Charlene leaned over and whispered into her ear.

"Well?" Charlene asked, arching an eyebrow as she looked at Mary. "Every girl over 3 has done it and you know it. Go on, do it with the river. It's like magic. Much more subtle."

"You are too much!" Mary declared as she laughed.

"John, be a dear and be useful," Charlene said as she joined Mary in laughter. "Will you be our pillow?"

"Your pillow?!" John asked.

"Yes," Charlene replied. "Just stay right there," she said as she lay back, reaching over her head with her hand to find his leg, laying her head on the middle of his thigh. "Like that," she sighed. "Oh, this is so nice. A warm pillow in the cool water. You're so small, you need to use his chest," Charlene said to Mary.

"John?" Mary asked, turning to look over her shoulder at him.

"Why not?" John replied, shrugging. "I've got to be good for something."

Mary leaned back off her elbows until her head and shoulders were resting against John's rib cage. Mary's hard, dark-ruby nipples were clearly visible, as was the fiery red patch of hair above her pussy. Charlene's large breasts floated on the water with their big, pale nipples.

"Go on, do it," Charlene urged Mary, who giggled. "Go on!"

Not understanding, but curious, John saw through the water as his sister spread her legs apart, her left leg pressing against Charlene's right leg, whose left leg was spread wide.

"Well?" Charlene asked after a minute or so.

"I can't believe it," Mary replied, sighing, then laughing. "I'd never have thought of it in a million years. It is really nice," she added with a sigh after a bit.

John didn't understand what they were talking about, but he did understand that his cock was rock hard and laying across his thigh, just above where Charlene's head lay. He couldn't tear his eyes from them, finding Mary's hard, ruby nipples even more exciting to see than Charlene's large breasts with her large, pale nipples. Either way, the view only perpetuated and exacerbated his problem.

"We should probably go for a hike," Charlene said, rolling onto her side towards Mary, her eyes opening wide when she saw the head of John's cock not an inch from her nose. "Or we can just waste the day away here," she said, her eyes locked with John's.

"We can hike first, then come back here and soak, right?" Mary asked.

"Sure, anything is possible," Charlene said, breaking eye contact with John and staring at his cock as she reflexively licked her lips.

"That's probably a good idea," John managed to say, moving just enough that the two girls were forced to sit up, a smile on Charlene's face.

They clambered out of the river, Mary noticing her brother's huge erection as they pulled on their shorts. Mary was about to pull her t-shirt on when she saw that Charlene wasn't going to bother, so she forewent the urge and remained topless.

"Let's take a few beers and the rest of the bottle of ktang," Charlene suggested, putting it into a small rucksack. "Do you have any sunscreen?" she asked Mary, eyeing her pale, freckled skin. "You should put your t-shirt on if you don't."

"I do have some," Mary said, feeling her face flush as attention was drawn to her naked breasts in front of her brother.

"Here, let me," Charlene insisted, taking the sunscreen from Mary when she extracted it from her pack.

John was bent over in front of Mary, tying the laces on his hiking shoes while Charlene applied the sunscreen to her back. He stood up just as Charlene's hands reached around Mary from behind to smear sunscreen onto her breasts, Charlene filling her hands with them and pinching and pulling on her hard, ruby nipples.

Mary gasped, her face suffusing with color both from the sensation of having her breasts grabbed by another woman, as well as the fact that her brother had seen it, was now watching with his mouth hanging open as Charlene continued to apply the sunscreen to her front side from behind, constantly returning to her breasts.

"Mmm, that was nice," Charlene said, then laughed. "You really do have great nipples."

"God, Charlene, are you always so...so...direct?" Mary asked, blushing.

"Actually, yes," Charlene replied, "though I'm really trying to be restrained with the two of you."

"Restrained?" Mary gasped.

"Yes," Charlene replied, turning to lead the way. "I mean, think about it. You're the children of missionaries. Normally that's a pretty screwed up thing. Most of the ones I've met have their parents' zeal about religion."

"You don't?" Mary asked as she followed Charlene, John bringing up the rear.

"Not really," Charlene replied. "Oh, maybe there was Christ and all that, but I don't think it matters all that much. Religion, I mean. I'd rather practice respect than religion."

"Wow," Mary gasped.

"That makes a lot of sense, actually," John said from the rear. "Personally, I don't buy into the whole religion thing. I really, really respect mom and dad for their belief and commitment, but it's not for me."

"Well, I'm not at all interested in being a missionary," Mary said, "but I always accepted Christianity and all that. Does your attitude include Christ?"

"Oh, it includes everything," Charlene replied, stopping and turning around, smiling when she saw John take a picture. "That's the beauty of respect; anything is possible as long as you have respect for everyone else and what they think and believe, whether you agree with them or not. There is no one size fits all when it comes to people, I don't think."

"I have to agree with that," Mary said, nodding as they resumed their hike.

"Anyway, as I was saying," Charlene continued. "If you're typical missionary kids, full of religion, then I have to respect that and behave accordingly, with some restraints, as it were. Since I'm realizing that you're not, I can be more myself, which is pretty much unrestrained. I really meant what I said yesterday about loving to do what I want, when I want, without having to have any regard for anything but my own desires."

1...56789...29