All Comments on 'Missionary Mother and Me Ch. 02'

by eecoop

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Too Short

It's a great story so far but the chapters are too short. Even Chapters 1 and 2 together would be too short for a single submission. You have yet to reach a natural stopping point in the tale so, get on with it! I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
this is good, as far as it goes

It's nice that the boy's mother gets a real good look at his big hard cock. All sons should show off their cock to dear old mom any time they get the urge. But this an author who lists as his first "fetish" incest. That has to mean family fucking, and the servant girl is definitely not part of his family. On the other hand, his mother is. So what his readers want to hear about is how the boy shoves his cock up the same cunt he came out of. Is that too much to ask?

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Speed??

Get on with it?? Oh man I like the speed of this story. Its just small erotic blubbes that tickle my brain. Good show !!

Bill69billBill69billover 9 years ago
Something good ----------

---------better happen SOON!!!!!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

I did not comment on first chapter...but this one demands there be some input...

This is an excellent story, well written and thought out...no mistakes...you obviously have an education and use it to your advantage...AND OURS!!

The only request I could make is to consolidate all the chapters into one LONG story; not that the short chapters are bad, they just leave us hanging and have to go to the next one for further excitement!!

Five Stars...🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌😍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereecoop@eecoop
125 Followers
My name is Ed and I am a 71-year-old, married grandfather. I prefer chat over role play which I am not really good at. Subjects of interest are family matters, family nudity, spanking. I am a retired minister. Ask me anything in private. Because of my age and upbringing, I ...