All Comments on 'Missionary Mother and Me Ch. 06'

by eecoop

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Missionary fucking

Damm...ill have to go back and read the previous cjapters....looks like a very hot story....please continue....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Continue! Continue!

That character John is like the guy in Cuba, before Castro, when the tourists came to watch him fuck whores with his freakish appendage (there's a scene in The Godfather about that). A literally monstrous pecker. So what? Jeff's got nothing to worry about. He's got a fine fat cock, one that fits real good where he wants it most to go--up the wonderful hairy hole between his mother's legs, the same hole he came out of. As Jeff says, "I buried my cock in her wet cunt. What are moms for?" That's hitting the nail on the head. A mom loves her darling baby boy totally and unconditionally, as he loves her. She's there to take care of all his needs, especially the needs of what he's got jumping around in his pants. A boy knows that no one can ever have the love and concern for his young cock that his mother has. She loves her boy's cock when it's soft and just hanging down over his balls, it's so damn cute she tears up with sweet motherly affection. And she loves his cock when it big and hard, proud and reaching for the sky. That's when her cunt runs like a river, her juices streaming down her legs and ass. She spreads her legs wide and a boy like Jeff just shoves his fat young cock up where he last was 18 or so years ago. As he says, "Her pussy was home. I had been there before and I would go there many times again." Truly home sweet home, his own warm wet birth canal. Jeff uses all his young energy and strength, all his wild boyish enthusiasm to give his mother the hot incestuous fuck she and he deserve. Jeff ends up unloading his hot young balls and shooting her a huge twatful of his warm creamy semen. Better, lots and lots better, than any freak show.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Will continue if people want to know more

Either continue it because YOU want to, or don't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
KEEP GOING

great series

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 10 years ago
Bout Time

Momma been flashin her fat liped cunt to this bot for 6 chapters. Its about time she cum &set on it.. Knowin she likes to fuck while she watches that Big Dick Houseboy Fuck the other house help. Your discriptions are so graphic!! I love them!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
yes more

I want more continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
CONTINUE..

Yes, continue!!! Hot stories of black pussy lovers, and moms!! CONTINUE...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereecoop@eecoop
My name is Ed and I am a 71-year-old, married grandfather. I prefer chat over role play which I am not really good at. Subjects of interest are family matters, family nudity, spanking. I am a retired minister. Ask me anything in private. Because of my age and upbringing, I ...