Missionary Positions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason opened his mouth to agree immediately as he looked up but Greg's expression froze him in place. His expression and the heat of anger. A fiery hand clawed down Jason's spine. He gripped the arms of his chair to keep from bowing his back and pushing his chest forward. His penis stirred once more, rousing like a curious beast as it twisted in its sleep.

"I- I won't," Jason whispered, praying the other man wouldn't notice.

"Go shower and brush your teeth," Greg told him. "We'll go right after to get your haircut."

"Y- yes," Jason answered.

The command in Greg's voice and words sent another thrill down his back, smaller than the first but noticeable enough that he was left confused as he made his way to the bathroom. He brushed his teeth first with his eyes fixed on the faucet below. His hair fell forward once more but he ignored it until he was finished.

Jason's hair shined in the light, a rich, glossy brown. He stared at his reflection with his toothbrush beneath the running water. He watched his hair sway as he shook his head slowly, mesmerized by the effect.

"Wow," he gasped, reaching for it until he remembered that Greg would be waiting for him and probably watching the time to make sure didn't stray.

Setting the toothbrush aside, Jason undressed quickly, folding his clothes to lay them on top of the toilet before starting the shower. His erection had faded, leaving him flaccid and he was relieved as he stepped beneath the steaming water with a groan. The aches from the evening before were still there but the hot water massaged his body, hammering away at his skin until-

"Oh!" Jason moaned, covering his penis with his hands while backing away from the torrent.

As soon as the water had drilled into the head of his penis, electric shocks shot through his stomach. He touched himself briefly, telling himself he was simply making sure he was alright as he gently caressed the head with his fingertips. It was as sensitive as it had been when he woke, perhaps even more than that. His lips parted while his breathing quickened, excited little puffs of air as he touched the tip. The little slit at the top opened briefly when he pulled at the side of the head and clear liquid seeped from the opening.

Jason's eyebrows dipped when he saw the pre cum. He wiped it and brought it to his nose to smell, worried that something was wrong. It was clear, though, and it smelled sharply sweet. His head swam as he inhaled. He licked his lips. The finger trembled. A warm wave flowed through his brain and he sighed. His tongue darted out again.

"Oh! Ohhhh," Jason moaned while leaning back against the shower wall.

The gentle waves rocking through his brain due to the scent of his pre cum rocked sharply, crashing against the inside of his skull as the complex, tangy taste permeated him.

He woke, barely a second later, to find himself sitting in the tub with his arms against the sides without remembering how he'd got there or what had happened. He pushed himself up on shaking arms, covering his fully hard penis with his hands while trying to recall the last few minutes. When nothing came to him, he shook his head and washed himself as carefully as possible while using extra shampoo for his longer hair. His penis bumped against his stomach, reminding him of its presence but he ignored it as well as he could while protecting the tip against the stream of water.

His soapy hands roamed his body, slipping between the small rolls on his belly and up to his chest where he swirled his palms over his tiny nipples several times before tracing his fingers down to his sides. There too, he found his body more sensitive than normal when his shortened fingernails raked down his body. His legs twisted while his toes curled until he forced his hands away to carefully clean between his thighs.

The urge to stroke himself was strong but he recalled Greg's face and his lip trembled. Greg who was always easy going and lighthearted. Who cared for him in the night while he was sick. Who showered just before him, here in the same tub. Naked.

Jason's hand squeezed his cock, pulling the skin down slightly as he thought of his companion, standing where he stood.

"I want- I want-" Jason whispered with a soft moan. "I- I-"

He pulled his hand away to press his palms against his temples and the dull ache forming deep within.

"Too hot," he gasped, shutting off the water while leaning forward with his hands against the shower wall and his head hanging. The drip-drip-dripping of the shower appeared to match his heart beat and he suddenly feared his own heart would stop when the water stopped falling. A high pitched whining noise buzzed in his ears as his vision grew blurry and his thoughts drifted.

"You okay in there?" Greg's muffled voice asked from outside.

"Yes!" Jason answered back. He pushed away from the wall but gripped onto the bathroom sink when the world swayed around him. "Just drying off!"

Despite his words, he stood still on the bath mat while clinging to the counter. Background noises gradually returned to his ears as the static faded and his eyesight returned to normal. He snatched his towel to dry himself, rubbing his longer hair the best he could before patting his body dry and getting dressed.

Maybe I could make eggs for us, he thought to himself while buttoning his shirt. I bet Greg would like that. And I owe him a lot. For last night and this morning. The least I could do is take care of all the cooking for a while.

With his mind made up, Jason stepped out of the bathroom, eagerly walking towards the kitchen with plans of making an omelet for his companion.

"O- oh," Jason said when he saw Greg eating a bowl of cereal.

"What's wrong?" Greg asked.

"No, I- I was just thinking I could make you breakfast," Jason told him.

"We have to hurry," Greg reminded him. "We have to get you in for your haircut and be back for study and weekly service."

"I know, I just- nevermind," Jason said, feeling disappointed that he wasn't able to take care of Greg's food. It felt like yet another failing, if not a small one. "I'm not really hungry so I'm ready when you are."

Greg nodded and worked to finish his food while Jason picked up around the kitchen, wiping down the counters and putting away clean dishes. Just as he finished emptying the dishwasher, Greg went to add his own bowl to the rack. Jason took it from him instead.

"I'll do it!" Jason told him, turning to rinse it before setting the spoon and bowl in their places.

"Hey, look," Greg said. "Just because you messed up really bad this morning doesn't make you my servant or anything, okay? You don't need to make up for it by doing every little thing for me. Just don't give in to sin. Don't get us kicked out. That's all I'm asking."

"I know. I know that," Jason replied. "I just wanted to help. I like helping."

"Okay," Greg said. "Just don't be weird is all. Let's go so we can hurry back. It's the Sabbath so we're already running out of time."

Jason followed Greg through the house, stepping into his shoes before heading outside and locking the front door behind them. The heat waiting outside their apartment was oppressive but they ignored it as they walked down the sidewalk on their way to the barbershop. A kernel of nausea dug itself into the center of Jason's brain, reminding him of the evening before. But, it was light enough to ignore and he told himself he should probably eat something small or drink more water to help. He was still surprised that he wasn't hungry but he put it down to feeling sick and stressed.

Once seated in the barber's chair, he stared at himself while telling the barber that he'd just like everything cut short. An odd sadness filled him when he watched the scissors cut long strands of his hair. He stifled the emotion while telling himself that as the barber trimmed away his hair, he was cutting away the temptation from his life, letting it all fall around him into nothingness until he was once again pure.

Still, when he stood to brush the loose hairs from his scalp, he sniffled and wiped a stray tear before rejoining his companion. With just the short amount of time that he'd had the longer hair, he was surprised when he noticed the lack of weight and movement against his head.

They headed back after paying, with Jason walking just behind and to Greg's side. Jason found himself touching the back of his neck occasionally as they made their way back to the apartment.

Greg sighed when they were both back inside their air conditioned apartment. Jason yawned wide enough to make his jaw creak. He tried to apologize but he yawned again so he turned away while covering his mouth. Now that the stress of the morning was lessened, a weariness settled over his shoulders.

"We have time for independent study before service," Greg said while checking his watch. "Just a little bit less than an hour."

Jason nodded but yawned once more. He shuffled over to the chair he'd used earlier. His Bible lay on a small table nearby. He picked it up and opened to Genesis, flipping to the second chapter. The temptation of Eve felt relevant to him for the moment, despite other, stronger passages. He had a wonderful life with everything he needed - his faith, his family back home, a handsome, caring companion - and yet, that terrible temptation he'd felt in the morning threatened to take all of it away.

He read, slowly, stifling yawns while using his finger to mark each sentence and speaking the words in his mind. As always, he did his best to absorb the meaning of the words as well as the text itself. At the same time, he visualized each passage to make it more real in his mind.

'Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.' Jason read.

In his imagination, he saw it: the husband taking his wife. Taking her hand and lifting her. Carrying her away. The man, of course, would be tall and strong. A chiseled body forged by manual labor. Like-

He looked up to see Greg studying his own Bible. The man's eyes were focused, intense and thoughtful at the same time. Jason could still vividly remember the way he'd looked earlier in the day when he'd been angry. Not just angry but so fierce and determined and all it did was somehow make him even more handsome.

No, Jason told himself when his penis stirred. He pushed at it as subtly as he could, playing it off as simply adjusting himself but it dragged against his thigh while growing and the feeling of the head against his bare skin made him whimper quietly. No, I won't. I don't know what's gotten into me lately but, whatever this is, I can work through it.

'And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.' he continued to read, forcing himself to face the words without shying away from the temptation presented.

As he progressed through the chapters, his eyelids drooped and his head swayed until he caught himself with a jerk. With every paragraph, he felt his body grow heavier until his head lay against his hand and his eyes closed.

"Jason, wake up," Greg said softly while tapping the other man on the shoulder.

"I'm- I'm up, sorry, I'm up," Jason groaned, sitting back while rubbing his eyes. His body felt stiff. Not just his arm and neck from the way he'd fallen asleep but every joint and muscle down to his toes.

"It's almost time for service," Greg told him.

"Oh, I slept too long. It's lunch time already," Jason realized when he checked his watch. The thought of food made him hungry but he wondered first if Greg might want something to eat. "Let me make you something. A sandwich? You like sandwiches, right? Umm. Turkey and cheese, right?"

"Yeah but remember what I said about doing everything for me?" Greg asked.

"No, it's not that, really," Jason said while standing. He felt pleased that he remembered the kind of sandwich Greg liked and it made him smile with happiness. "I just want to help out. It's my fault for falling asleep so let me do it. Please?"

"Alright," Greg sighed. "And no-"

"No mayonnaise, right?" Jason chirped as he walked into the kitchen.

He busied himself by setting everything out first. He took the first and third pieces of bread for himself when he saw they had broken crusts. The man hummed as he put everything together. Extra care and attention was given to Greg's sandwich when he lay the slices of turkey and cheese just so in order to look more appealing. He filled two glasses of water before bringing one to his companion, along with the sandwich.

"Thanks," Greg said, taking the plate.

"Of course!" Jason said with a closed-mouth smile. He stole glances at Greg to see if he was enjoying his food while he ate his, tearing at the crust to leave the smaller, softer piece of bread within. Normally he'd eat the whole thing and a second, maybe third sandwich as well but he felt himself growing full quickly as he nibbled on the food.

When they were both finished, Jason put away the plates and glasses.

"After service, we'll plan our afternoon," Greg told him while tying his shoes.

"That sounds great," Jason replied. His smile wavered as he reached a hand up to massage his temples.

"Are you okay?" Greg asked when he noticed the gesture.

"I think so," Jason said. Uneasiness tainted his stomach, reminding him of how he felt yesterday evening. "Just a little touch of dizziness is all. I'll be fine."

During service, Jason found himself dozing during the volunteer talks. The few times he lapsed and caught himself losing focus, he forced himself to pay attention. Still, his thoughts wandered more often than not. He felt self conscious with Greg next to him and he sometimes turned slightly to look at him, wondering if he was still mad at him. Or if he was tired from staying up all night with him. He wanted to do something to pay him back but there wasn't much he could do and that bothered him.

Through it all, the seed of nausea behind his eyes and within his stomach sprouted sluggishly. Towards the end of service, he found himself swallowing often while grimacing and trying to breathe steadily. The noise of everyone around him combined with their warmth that exacerbated his condition until he began to worry if he'd make it.

Hours later, when service was finally finished, Jason sat straight-backed with a pale face. He followed Greg as the other man greeted those around him.

Please hurry, Jason told him mentally. He swallowed and groaned but hid himself behind his companion's broad back. Cold sweat rolled down his back.

Jason gasped when they were finally outside. He sucked in lungfuls of fresh air and was relieved when his nausea faded somewhat. Still, he pressed a hand against his stomach when a cramp seized him.

"Can- can we go back to the apartment?" Jason asked weakly. "I'm- I'm- I'm still not feeling great. I need to sit."

"Yeah, of course," Greg told him. He walked faster while occasionally looking back to make sure Jason was following easily enough. They reached their apartment together and Jason groaned when Greg fumbled with the keys.

Jason slipped past to make his way into the bathroom, sitting as quickly as he could when another cramp, sharper than the last few, sliced through his stomach. He trembled on the toilet seat with his eyes closed while sweat poured from his body. The pain lessened. He groaned and breathed until he trusted himself to stand once more on numb legs.

Greg waited for him outside the bathroom.

"We should see the doctor," he said, searching Jason's face with concern evident in his features.

"No, no," Jason told him while flashing a smile. "I feel better already. It was just being around all those people after what happened last night. And this morning. Just- it's just a mix of stuff. I'm already feeling better."

"We're going if you get worse," Greg said. "No more excuses. It could be something serious."

"Okay," Jason agreed. "If it gets worse, I'll tell you. I promise. Do- do you want something to eat? I could make you something."

"No, I'm good until dinner and we need to plan out our evening before we leave. I'll get everything ready so you just sit down for a while."

The pair sat together with notebooks and a street atlas, plotting out which neighborhood to visit next while comparing their older notes and the bus schedules.

"That should do it," Greg said after looking over everything. "Back by 5 for dinner with the Nelsons tonight."

"Perfect," Jason said, reaching out briefly to touch his companion's arm. Greg looked at him, confused by the gesture and Jason pulled his hand away. "Sorry. Um, I'm ready. I'm feeling good!"

It was a lie but he did his best to hide it. A general unease filled his body. His head finally felt fine but now the discomfort centered beneath his belly button, a tight, hardened knot of pressure that occasionally shot out hot spikes of pain. It was infrequent enough that he wasn't worried and he excused himself to the bathroom once more before leaving in hopes that it would pass.

Less than half an hour later, they were seated on a bus, traveling in a slightly different direction than yesterday on a different route.

Jason winced and shifted in his seat. In addition to the strange pressure, he felt a sharp ache beneath his penis. He moved in his seat while apologizing to his companion.

His testicles began to shrink. Jason picked at the legs of his pants to try to pull them away from the crease of his thighs in hopes it would help with the pain but it did nothing to dull the ache.

When a cramp clawed into his stomach, he grit his teeth and lay his forehead against the bus window with his eyes closed, breathing through his nose to work through the pain. One of his shrunken testicles pulled tight against him, vibrating until it slipped inside his body. The second followed shortly after and Jason exhaled when the discomfort passed. He pushed himself back, grateful that he no longer felt the pressure from earlier.

The two testicles burrowed into him, passing through a narrow canal before separating left and right. Fleshy tubes connected to each of them, surrounding them as they began to change. A pleasant, pulsing heat warmed Jason's stomach and now he moaned quietly with his hand against his lower stomach as his new ovaries formed in place, latched in place by the fallopian tubes attached to his still growing uterus.

Hormones switched, estrogen finally overcoming testosterone. New cells in his ovaries began to produce Estradiol that flowed within and throughout his body. The pulsing waves made his nerves stir, waking them until he felt every touch of his shirt against his body when he moved. It was almost too much for him so he forced himself to sit still with his hands on his knees and his eyes focused forward. His queasiness, hidden just beneath the pleasant waves rocking through his body, reached tendrils up from his belly. He frowned and swallowed while placing a hand against his stomach.

The bus slammed into a massive pothole, rattling the entire frame of the vehicle. Jason gasped and reached out to clench a hand against Greg's leg before snatching it back.

"S- sorry, that startled me," he said, his voice cracking slightly, while blushing furiously and cursing himself internally.

When the bus stopped, they walked off, following a group of other passengers onto the sidewalk. Jason frowned and pressed a hand against himself but forced himself on. Goosebumps lifted the hairs covering his body as they rose in a rush of heat that made him gasp. Red filled the curled edges of his ears, his cheeks and his chest as he exhaled with a ragged breath. Greg looked back with an eyebrow cocked but Jason forced a reassuring smile.