Missionary Positions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot tears ran down his face as he grabbed at it, pulling the worm-like appendage to try to keep it in place but he cried out when he touched the head. Pleasure answered his touch, too intense to withstand. He let go and watched the shaft grew thinner and thinner.

Bones snapped low on his belly. His knees dropped but he held himself up. He watched his mons take shape as skin gathered at the base of his penis. The slit on the head, smaller than the eraser on a pencil, sealed itself. It pulled back further and further until it slipped beneath the hood to create his clit.

"No no no no," Jason moaned, biting at his lips while tears streamed down his cheek.

He wrinkled ball sack slowly tightened against his crotch. He bent his wide hips to watch, staring as the skin folded. A line appeared in the center of the skin.

"Wha-" he started to say until it opened, a small hole appearing at the top of the line and then spreading, slicing downward to show pink, slick muscles within.

Jason shrieked when he saw his new pussy. Clear liquid seeped from it, racing down to his asshole and thighs while lips formed. His ball sack grew puffy when they lay against his body and the wrinkled texture smoothed over until his outer labia were finished. Slick, thin flesh separated from his outer lips. He clenched and his pussy squeezed together, expelling more of the clear liquid.

"Oh no," he groaned, looking away from between his thighs.

A full length mirror stood before him, set against the wall. He stared at himself, at his curvy hips and hairless mound. At his thighs, slick from his pussy and the dark nub of his hood. His clit, engorged with blood, lay slightly exposed. His legs were completely smooth and hairless. Just above his mons, his stomach was taut with his belly button sitting higher than he could remember.

Jason's undershirt outlined his breasts perfectly. With shaking fingers, he pulled his shirt, lifting his breasts in the process. His wide areola were dimpled and the nipples themselves were swollen and erect. Now freed, his breasts curved out to the side of his newly narrow chest.

"Oh, God," Greg gasped, drawing Jason's attention.

Jason yelled and covered his naked body when he saw Greg staring at him from the living room.

"God, why?" Jason prayed, staring at the floor. "Why did you allow this to happen?"

The witch laughed and Jason looked up while wiping tears away and scowling, ready to yell at the horrible woman. Instead he watched the witch place her hand on the back of Greg's head. Greg convulsed, whites showing in his eyes as he slowly lowered himself under the pressure of the witch's hand until he knelt before her.

"Your God abandoned you, boy," the witch sneered. "You came to me, stepping within my circle uninvited. Here, my God exerts his power. I simply reshaped you to fit your innermost desires."

A bulge appeared in the front of Greg's slacks. Jason swallowed and watched as Greg's cock slipped past the waistband of his pants. Greg jerked and his hands moved - awkwardly, as if drawn by puppets. He unzipped himself and his cock flopped free. It was massive and heavily veined.

"Your church dictates women are subservient to men," The woman purred with a sly smile. "And so, now, I'll grant that to you. Or rather, he will. Won't you, pet?"

Greg's eyes opened, blue irises ringed with red, and he smiled, slowly, showing his teeth. He reached for his cock and pumped himself while leering at Jason's nude body.

"Yes," he said, his voice supernaturally deep. A second voice, growling and demonic, echoed the words. "Yes, I will."

Jason pushed back, turning and falling to the edge of the bathtub with his legs spread. He tried to look away as Greg stood and walked to him but he couldn't stop staring at the purple-headed cock in Greg's hands.

"N- no, you- you don't- you don't have to-" he started to say but he could feel the ache within his core and he whimpered while his traitorous knees spread further to show himself off. He couldn't stop swirling his tongue against the roof of his mouth as if he had wrapped his lips around Greg's cock with his tongue against the shaft. He could see it in his mind's eye and he wanted it badly.

Greg stripped himself as he walked, stepping out of his shoes and throwing his shirt aside until he was completely naked. Jason moaned while clenching the side of the tub. His face burned and he still couldn't look away. Through force of will alone, he made himself stand, ready to slip past the other man until Greg took him in his arms.

Jason squirmed when Greg's lips touched his own. A tongue pressed into him and his mouth opened. Greg growled and clenched his fingers into Jason's back and ass while grinding his cock against Jason's stomach. Pre cum smeared over Jason's smooth belly while their tongues twisted.

"Mnnn!" Jason moaned, pulling back to gasp and breathe. Greg took the opportunity to lean in and bite at the curve of Jason's neck. There was pain but, beyond that was pleasure that sent sparks shooting down his spine. "Greg, I- I- OH!"

Greg grabbed the back of Jason's neck to hold him while leaning down to take a fat nipple in his mouth. His tongue lashed against it, swirling and twisting and flexing it and Jason moaned loudly while his knees dropped. Only Greg's grip held him in place. Cum dribbled from his pussy and he felt pressure building, reminding him of when he'd grinded against the pillow. Now it was worse, and stronger. Teeth bit at his nipples and he shrieked but reached out to hold Greg tight.

They lowered to the ground on the bathroom floor. Jason's knees spread automatically while he lifted his chest and moaned louder. Greg's cock rubbed against his clit and the boy screamed while lifting his hips to push himself harder into his lover. Greg pulled back, dragging his cock over the hood and clit until the head pressed against Jason's virgin pussy lips.

"You- you- you don't- don't have to-" Jason panted, gripping tightly against Greg. As he spoke, he raised his hips and moaned. He wanted to feel the cock inside of him. He wanted to be complete for his lover. The urge was overwhelming. He'd been teasing himself over the past few days, unable to find release and now, here it was, in the arms of his companion. He trembled as blood rushed to his face and ears and his breasts shook.

Greg split Jason open with a growl, shoving into him. Jason screamed when his new muscles refused to relax and blood mixed with the clear lubrication dripping from his pussy. He gulped air and spasmed but Greg continued to push, only pulling back when the tight muscles refused him entry. He bit at Jason's shoulder and growled and pushed, forcing himself deeper and deeper.

Intense, sharp pain filled Jason but he moaned and pushed back, eager to please Greg. Pleasure tinged the pain, growing with every thrust until he was moaning like a bitch in heat.

"OH! OH GOD!" Jason screamed when he felt the head of Greg's enormous cock brush something within him. It hurt but he was completely filled and the veiny cock touched every part of him within.

Now Greg began to pound into him with full, deep thrusts that melted Jason's mind. He heard himself gasping and moaning and crying out, encouraging Greg to push deeper until he was completely full. The words and sounds flowed endlessly while he wrapped his legs around his lover and held him close.

He felt complete with his companion's cock shoved deep inside.

His first orgasm as a woman made him buck wildly beneath Greg. Black stars burst in his eyes and he passed out for several seconds, only to jerk away and find Greg slamming into him. Jason's ass and breasts quaked from the impact. He could feel Greg's ball sack slapping against his pussy lips and it only drove him even more crazy.

The witch watched the pair, sitting on her chair with her leg raised and her long dress pulled back, rubbing herself and sucking on her finger while her pupils compressed into catlike slits. She gasped and jerked and smiled and kept rubbing.

Tears streamed from the corner of Jason's bright green eyes, coursing down his face as he stared up at Greg. At the demon riding his body. He knew he was broken now. The pleasure was too much. It was all he wanted and when a second orgasm exploded within, he screamed and clawed Greg's back, begging for more. He lay there, on his back with his legs up, panting and moaning like a whore and all he wanted was more. In his mouth. In his ass. In his pussy. He would do whatever Greg wanted, to pleasure and please him in every way he could.

"More! More, yes more yes God yes yes yes I'm your whore yes I'm yours oh God right there right there right there, yessssss!"

Jason squirted when the third orgasm tore through his body, spraying both of them while his legs kicked and drummed on the floor.

Finally, as he squeezed his pussy muscles around Greg's cock and begged for the man to fill him with his cum, he finally realized he'd found his calling. And he wanted for nothing more in life.