Missionary Positions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You- just get the same thing you always get. Pancakes and eggs," Greg told him.

"That does sound good, thank you! Can I get that please?" Jason asked, beaming as he held out his menu.

As the minutes passed in silence, Jason tried to think of things to talk about but he could feel how unhappy his companion was and every conversation starter that came to mind seemed like they would just upset him further. Even if they talked about the Bible or their plans for the day.

"What if I just tied my hair up?" Jason asked after their food was placed in front of them. "That way-"

"We're not talking about it. You're getting a haircut," he said with finality.

"Oh, okay," Jason nodded. He frowned and picked at his food, suddenly not hungry but forcing himself to take small bites of his egg. He truly felt amazing and full of energy and now, having lost so much weight suddenly, he wondered what it would feel like to lose more.

How slim could I get? What would I look like and feel like? He wondered. I've caught Greg looking at pretty girls. Thin pretty girls. I bet I - I- no, that's not- that's not why. I just feel good and I should keep working at it.

Greg finished his food while Jason ate half of his eggs and three bites of pancakes. His stomach grumbled but he ignored it as he scooted out from under the table to stand and wait for Greg who followed after leaving money on the table.

"Thank you for the food," Jason told him.

"Let's go," Greg said coldly, walking through the restaurant without checking to see if Jason followed.

Sweat formed on the back of Jason's neck after several blocks. His long hair felt heavy and hot on his scalp as it soaked up the sun. He found himself playing with it while walking behind his companion, pulling it around to his front to stroke it and then flipping his head to throw it over his shoulder. He giggled and then skipped before blushing and gripping his fingers together to walk properly.

Nearly half a mile later, with sweat trickling between Jason's shoulder blades, they finally reached their destination. Once more Greg held the door for Jason and Jason dipped a little with a quiet 'thank you' before walking inside and sighing happily as cold air surrounded him. He could feel his nipples stirring slightly on his chest and he stuck his tongue between his teeth when they pushed against his shirt.

"I'll be here waiting," Greg told him before sitting in one of the empty seats in the lobby.

Jason nodded and walked to the counter. A hair stylus called out for him to come back as she finished sweeping her station. Jason waited and then sat in the offered chair.

"What are we doing today?" the woman asked while lifting Jason's hair. She let it drop through her fingers and Jason shivered. It was the first time someone else had touched him like that. He wanted more. But not from her. "Some coloring? Styling?"

"Umm, no, I need a haircut. A buzz cut," Jason said shyly while staring at his fingers in his lap.

"Oh, honey, no," the woman gasped while actually placing her hand against her mouth. "Your hair is so beautiful. Why would you do that to yourself? It frames your face so well."

"No, it-" his voice squeaked and he swallowed while staring at himself - at the feminine features looking back at him and once again he felt himself fall out of his own body. It did look amazing on the woman in the mirror. The hair positively glowed, soft chestnut brown, almost blonde and full. Jason blinked rapidly, fluttering his eyelashes.

"If you really want it short, let me try a pixie cut. Please, you'd be breaking my heart if you made me cut all of your hair off."

"I- I- I think- I think that's okay," he said quietly while biting at his lip.

His voice was noticeably lighter and he massaged his throat to ease the faint soreness within as his Adam's apple crunched faintly. The larynx pulled back, thinning and leaving him with a high, sweet voice. His arm raised up to his lips and he coughed into the crook of his elbow.

He didn't know what a pixie cut was but it sounded shorter and the woman seemed really upset at the idea of a buzz cut so he relented.

And, he wanted to see what it looked like on him. On her. In the mirror.

Jason relaxed back in the seat while the stylist worked around him. She let him rest while clipping and spraying and combing. He found it soothing to sit there while being doted on, pampered by the woman carefully cutting his hair in order to bring out a new look for him.

"What do you think?" the woman asked while turning the chair.

Jason opened his eyes. An entirely different woman looked back at him from the mirror. No, it was the same face but the shorter cut changed the shape of his head in a way that made it look different. His hair was longer in the sides and back than he'd kept it previously and the top jutted out just over his forehead. He smiled at himself and the mirror image flashed a brilliant, warm smile in return.

"I love it," Jason whispered. He'd loved the long hair, too, but both made him feel unique.

Streaks of light brown invaded his left eye. Wrinkles formed in his brow as he watched the streaks expand. They took on a lighter color, shifting slowly to dull green before growing brighter and brighter to leave his left eye a brilliant emerald color. It was mesmerizing to watch but he felt a pang of alarm. His right eye remained the same muddy brown color as before.

Who was she?

"I'd rather you kept your hair but I'm glad you like this, too," the woman said.

She turned to stand by Jason's side while leaning in. Her hand reached up to touch Jason's earlobe and he jerked from the contact. The old barber they used in the past was all business - he cut their hair, they paid and left. It was strange now to have someone flitting about, touching and examining him without asking permission or simply not bothering to think more about him than necessary.

"Oh, I just realized you aren't pierced," the woman said. "Have you thought about it? I have some clients with shorter hair like this and they're all pierced in fun ways."

She ran her finger along the inside of Jason's ear. He pressed his lips together but huffed out through his nose while trembling slightly.

Why did every little touch feel so good? he asked himself.

"Five, six, sometimes even more studs just running around their ears," she told him. "Me, I just like one in each ear, thank you, but I know you young girls love to experiment and, to be honest, I think I'm jealous a little bit. It's a little punk rock or grunge and I think it works well with shorter hair like this. Unless you want to listen to old Jeannie and grow your hair out again. Because, girl, you looked amazing. I would kill to have hair that thick and healthy."

The words washed over Jason. He reached up to touch where she'd touched. Eyes wide, he imagined himself with earrings or the little studs some girls wore. His heart beat even faster and he squirmed in his seat when he felt it echo down below. The same way it'd felt earlier in the morning.

"M- maybe," he said. "I'll think about it."

"Well, you know where to find us," the woman said as unsnapped the little cape covering Jason. "We have two girls that do the piercings and they're so sweet. We'd love to have you back. Now, come on, I'll ring you up."

Jason followed her while stealing looks at himself from different angles in all the mirrors along the wall. He smiled at Greg when the other man looked up but shrunk back when he saw how displeased he was.

"It's still too long," Greg said while pushing out of his seat.

"I- I like it," Jason told home. He lifted his chin defiantly but felt his heart race in response.

"That's not what we-" Greg started to say.

"Is there a problem here?" The stylist asked. Her previously cheerful voice had hardened. She looked from Greg to Jason, back to Greg and then to Jason. "You okay, honey? I can call someone."

"N- no," Jason told her. "I'm fine. It's fine."

"Sometimes all it takes is someone helping when you need it," the woman said. Her eyes softened as she stared at Jason but Jason shook his head.

"It really is okay," he told her.

Greg paid for the haircut, grumbling at the far more expensive price he had to pay. All the while the stylist watched his every movement, reading into the way he angrily slashed his card through the reader and tore the paper with his signature. He left and Jason followed.

"Even your voice sounds different," Greg snarled once they were outside.

The door opened behind them. Jason turned to see Jeannie watching them leave. He gave her a small smile and a wave and she nodded a few times in return before closing the door.

With no one else in sight, Greg turned on Jason, forcing his companion to come to a rough stop and lean back.

"Is it drugs?" Greg asked him. "I know there are drugs that can make men into women. I've heard about it. Is that what you're doing? Are you one of them? Taking- taking the Lord knows what so you can be a girl? So you could seduce people? Seduce me? Is that what you're doing?"

"Yuh- yuh- You're scaring-" Jason tried to say. Tears welled in his eyes while he stepped back. He'd never seen Greg so angry before. Had never seen him be angry at all until yesterday. "I- Ah!"

"What? What is it now?" Greg growled

Jason dropped to his knees while bending forward with his arms around his stomach.

"Cr- cramps," Jason gasped as sharp knives tore through his stomach. He dry heaved as the sound of bones cracking filled the air. His body jerked with every little snap until he was forced onto his forearms on the burning sidewalk with his stomach against his bent knees.

The tiny breasts covering his chest quivered as he jerked and cried out from the pain wracking his body. His femurs popped free of their sockets before reattaching and he once more heaved with nothing coming out. The pain was tremendous . Sweat poured from his forehead while his shirt absorbed more along his back.

Greg swallowed his anger as he saw Jason crying out in pain. The sickening sounds of cracking and low groaning of bones grinding against bones made him clench in sympathy. He knelt beside his companion, resting a hand on Jason's shoulder while praying over him.

"Dear God, please hear my prayers," Greg whispered. Flesh moved beneath his hand but he held fast while Jason's pained, feminine voice begged him to help. Begged him to stop the pain. "Please hear the cries of Your son, Jason Smith and come to his aid. He's lost his way, Oh Lord, but he is a good man and deserving of your care. Please, whatever has possessed him to- to-"

Greg thought back suddenly to the first night Jason was sick. The woman at the last house. She'd grabbed Jason. Whispered something to him before letting him go. She'd cursed him somehow. It was only after that that Jason had started acting strangely. He'd been sick right after meeting with her and it'd only gotten worse.

"Come on," Greg said, lifting Jason. He felt even lighter now. "I know what we have to do."

They walked together, with Jason hunched over and whimpering, until Greg spotted a lone cab parked on the side of the street.

"Just a little further, come on," Greg told his companion.

"Huh- hurts," Jason whined, shuddering and gasping.

Greg opened the cab door. He stepped in first before helping Jason inside. Jason leaned heavily into. He was still bent over but now he slowly lowered himself until his head was on Greg's lap with his arm over the other man's legs. Greg could feel heat radiating away from his friend. Worse, he could feel the softness of Jason's small breasts against his thigh.

Jason whimpered, nuzzling against Greg's crotch while clenching his hands against Greg's side. To his ultimate shame, Greg could feel himself growing aroused at the touch. Jason's voice was completely feminine and the whimpering edged close to a sexual sound. He reached out, touching his friend's shoulder for comfort before licking his lips and raising his hand to Jason's hair where he stroked him slowly.

"Hey, she's not going to be sick in my cab, yeah?" the cab driver asked.

"No, I promise," Greg lied. "Can we go- uhhh, we need to get to 56th and... 56th and Martin St."

"Yeah but you're paying extra if she throws up," the driver grumbled, pulling away from the curb while flipping the switch on his meter.

Flesh moved against Greg's leg and he swore he felt Jason's ribcage constricting. The prone man whined while trying to burrow deeper into Greg's stomach but seemed to calm slightly when Greg stroked his hair.

I- I shouldn't be doing this, Greg thought to himself. His penis throbbed against the side of his leg, trapped by his boxers and slacks. The hair was soft and thick and he found himself staring down at the face rubbing into his stomach. High cheekbones, full lips and thick lashes completed the image of a young woman resting against him. He'd be ostracized if anyone knew. Yet he couldn't stop running his fingers through Jason's hair, over his ear and down to his nape.

"We're here," the cab driver said, surprising Greg with how little time had passed.

"Here," Greg told him, passing over a twenty dollar bill. "Keep it."

Reaching over his companion, Greg unlocked the door and gently pushed until Jason slid from his seat to lean against the side of the cab. Greg followed, wrapping an arm beneath Jason's shoulder. His hand lay against the other man's breast but he moved it immediately when he'd realized what he'd done. The memory of it lay in his mind. Soft with the hard nipple pressed into the center of his palm. He licked his lips and cursed the way it turned him on.

"Come on, up the steps," Greg said.

The door opened when they were halfway up the stairs. The woman they'd met two days ago grinned down at them. She stared appraisingly at Jason when the pair stopped and her grin widened into a wicked smile.

"Oh, he's coming along quite nicely, isn't he?" she gloated. Her bracelets clinked when she held her right elbow against her left hand with her finger against her lips.

"It was you!" Greg yelled. "You have to undo this, witch! Your Godless ways-"

Jason screamed, spasming against Greg until he pulled away and fell, landing on his ass on the concrete steps.

Greg stared in horror at the other man. Jason's nipples pressed against his shirt and, soon, the curve of his breasts outlined themselves in the fabric. He clawed at his tie, pulling and tearing to throw it aside before gripping the neck of his shirt. It stretched against his growing breasts until it began to pull out of his pants, lifting to show bare skin while he yanked, forcing the buttons free of their holes. Two wet spots formed over both of his nipples when drops of milk leaked from the holes in his nipples. Fat grew at an alarming rate while blue veins stood out on his breasts. The skin strained, stretch marks appearing and healing instantly as the shirt lifted further.

Jason moaned, shoving his hands against his chest as if to push his breasts back into his shirt. His hands sunk into the soft flesh. He squeezed them involuntarily, moaning louder while shoving his chest forward. The pouch of his lower belly was growing smooth as his body redistributed his weight.

"Feels- feels so-" Jason groaned. He was squeezing and massaging himself now while rolling his hips.

Greg grabbed the boy's arm and pulled, staring angrily at the witch in her doorway as he forced Jason up the stairs. He was lighter now, and even thinner than before. Greg's fingers completely encircled his companion's forearm. The witch threw her head back to roar with laughter but she stood aside when they entered her home.

"Ohhh, what's wrong, little pets?" she cooed while closing the door. "Are you ashamed to show off your bodies? The bodies your God gave you? The lust he filled you both with? The lust a man has for a woman and vice versa?"

"This- this is an abomination!" Greg yelled. "Our God would never do something like this! He created us from-"

"You're right about that," the witch interrupted. She was laughing no more. Her eyes burned. "This isn't of your God."

Jason raised his head from where he lay to see a bathroom nearby. He crawled while the other two argued, raising himself up to his hands and knees with his heavy breasts dangling beneath him. They pulled at his back and brushed together, bumping against his arms as he moved.

He crossed the threshold and burped as acid gnawed at the back of his throat. Hair slid slowly over his scalp, the light brown fading completely to blonde almost immediately. He grabbed the toilet and then reached back to hold his hair when the ends touched the rim of the toilet.

Cold sweat covered his body while spit filled his mouth. His stomach clenched as cramps wracked his body. The boy gagged and then vomited, retching with his eyes closed out of fear of what he'd see. His nose burned while he heaved, over and over until the urge passed.

The smell was horrid but he ignored it and reached a trembling hand to flush everything away. His body felt tight around him. He spat into the toilet again before wiping his mouth and standing once more.

Ragged pain bit into Jason's sides. His belt whined beyond his hearing when the boy's hip bones broke and reformed in a cycle that pushed against his skin. His waist began to curve as his slacks tightened over his ass and thighs.

His still growing uterus expanded within his widening hips, readying him for child birth.

Jason's legs gave out when his legs popped free briefly in their sockets to adjust to his new hips. He started to fall until he cried out and grabbed the edge of the sink.

His reflection stared back at him and he watched himself change. Fire burned through his face and the bridge of his nose when the bones compressed, pulling his wide cheeks in to give him a more defined, slender look. Dimples appeared when his cheekbones rose higher and his already smaller chin receded further.

The loose skin covering his face tightened, smoothing every little wrinkle and imperfection. He could find no trace of who he'd been before except-

Leaning forward, he stared at his right eye. Slivers of green sliced through the brown coloring. He groaned and whimpered when the coloring rippled through his iris, replacing everything in their path until his right eye matched his left, brilliant green that shined in the bright light cast by the bulbs lining the mirror.

There was nothing left of him. He stared with wonder and fear, touching his face and lips and nose. His long nails pressed into his soft skin, scraping gently as he moved his fingers around.

"I- AH!" he screamed, clutching his stomach and turning to push back against the sink.

Hot knives tore through his crotch. He grabbed at his belt, shaking and crying as he unbuckled it. His slacks strained against his body. The seams stretched and then broke over his hips and thighs to show smooth skin bulging through the gaps in his torn slacks. His long nails slowed him as he undid the button but he got it free and unzipped himself before shoving at his pants and underwear. Brown leg hair flaked away when the pants rubbed against his skin.

Beneath his deflated ball sack, his vaginal canal began to expand while muscles tore and regrew, attaching themselves in place and dense nerve endings bloomed around them. He watched his penis flex and sway and shrink.