All Comments on 'Missionary Work'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
other2other1other2other110 months ago

Great start, I really hope there is a part two on the way. Have not yet seen the burn that it feels like is coming. How will he end all of them?

GamblnluckGamblnluck10 months ago

A very nice story, but this one does call for continuation. At first I thought 'NO! not a brother betraying him doing his brother's wife!" But then with the parade of other guys it just shows what a slut she was. 5 stars

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ10 months ago

Part two is needed to see wife and brother properly punished. Who cares about the others? Although the brothers would be smart to steer clear of him. He could do some damage to their junk with the lawn trimmer.

KarnevilKarnevil10 months ago

In the last paragraph our hero wondered what was wrong with him, why his wife would do slutty things with anybody but him? I imagine it's probably because he's somewhat of a creep. What sort of sick bastard secretly films his wife in the hope of seeing her doing something dirty? Looks like he got more than he expected.

She was a slut, a huge slut, actually I think the author even went a tad overboard trying to make her ever more slutty. With the majority of the story describing her escapades and the husband watching, I have to wonder if this might be more suited with a cuck tag.

SerradaCSerradaC10 months ago

I hope you keep this realistic. Remember that publishing the videos the way he did, even sending them without permission, may be a felony and is very likely to get you sued civilly. Also, don't fall victim to the BTB bs; I have seen situations where the 'nasty wife' came out ahead as the community rallied around her, considering the husbands' abuse of exposing it. Please don't be pedantic and predictable.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

So what is he going to do? Enjoy the video's or address the problem? Maybe use the Viet Namese whores trick of broken razor blades in her pussy to teach them a lesson.

miqael69miqael6910 months ago

IMHO needs a better ending. Otherwise coolstory bro

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Was there a point to this?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Finish the damn story

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Not finished

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good start but needs more, please write a second part

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The basic premise was rather silly but this was an entertaining read all the same. I don't like stories that are excessively long and padded out with a load of boring, irrelevant detail but this seemed a little on the short side. I'd have liked to see details of the confrontation between the spouses, the fallout from all the people with whom the videos were shared and what BS the wife came out with to explain her behaviour. Four stars, though.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

OK, why????? His wife is a total whore with what, a dozen guys, routinely, and he has never had a clue? She stays with him WHY???? Nothing in this story makes any sense, nothing is explained, no motivations understood, NADA. And after this, no outcome? No revenge? Christ what a waste. 1*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Do I understand it correctly that he's planning to continue HIS weekend missionary"work"??

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu10 months ago

Glenda is worse than Linda from GA's Feb Sucks.

I think a confrontation with the brother and family would have heightened the drama.

The wife really riled me up for a moment.

Good story @chymera.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x10 months ago

Where'S the ending?

\

It takes too much suspension of disbelief to read about wife who is strictly missionary, no oral or anal with her husband, is a total slut with others, including his brother! I can MAYBE see her refusing hubby anal, but she won't give him oral when she obviously enjoys doing it?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Carry on

rockdoctor63rockdoctor6310 months ago

Great story, but it seems to be just the start of a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Silly with zero drama or tension. Just caricatures

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What the hell? All discovery and no confrontation? 1* for wasting my time. If you finish it, I may revise my rating based on the complete story.

OOAAOOAA10 months ago

Good story!!! 👍👍

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer10 months ago

He obviously doesn't believe in actual revenge. Informing the various AP's wife and family isn't really a personal revenge. Of course, if he is so weak and pathetic that his own wife had no respect for him, declining all but basic missionary, then he's never going to be able to seduce the other peoples wives. He would have no "bad boy" appeal, being a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I didn't care much for this. Why would the MC tip his hand by sending the video clips before he consulted a lawyer and before he made the necessary changes to bank accounts and credit cards? Why was the reader deprived of a confrontation with the wife, in which she tried to explain or justify her actions? The confrontation is usually the best part of a cheating wife story. And all the stuff about consuming liquor and getting drunk was annoying. Keep trying, but there is plenty of room for improvement, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was a good story until you ended it before the best part - confrontation with everyone, the denouncements, the reprecussions and the fallout. I think the dialogue between the brothers would have been interesting. Maybe a Part 2?

muskyboymuskyboy10 months ago

95% description of cheating and lying and 5% at best description of revenge. That is backwards, should be 95% revenge, and in this case, serious burnage.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Let's see what happens. No BTB so far. : (

RzcanuckRzcanuck10 months ago

Good story. I liked the ending. It could've had a little more to the ending but overall it was fine.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You left out the best part of these stories...the fallout.

MattblackUKMattblackUK10 months ago

Told us all we needed to know.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart10 months ago

Not enjoyable unfortunately. Most of the story is about the smut with so little BTB that I think other posters missed it, a quick couple sentences of him sending videos. Not really burning her, no follow up to the actions, no explanation, nothing. A very short unsatisfying read, bit like my love life in that regard.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I agree with many comments, that the fallout was totally missed. This bitch should have gone up in smoke.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This reads like you got tired of your own story.

.

You spent all the time having him watch the videos over and over. You had him betrayed by his wife and brother. (If the brother gave him the camera, why wasn't he aware of when it was on?) Then, when you get to the payoff of the story, all you wrote were two superficial paragraphs of "I don't care."

.

The reactions, the fallout: THOSE are the whole point of such stories. If you're not going to take the time to include those elements, why write the story at all?

.

You sank what was a 4 to a 1. (So many on here seem to give a 5 as default. I give 5s sparingly, for only the best.)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Please create an ending to this tale. Leaving it hanging isn't fair to the reader.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Dumbus interuptus or ruinatus orgasmus. Your choice but yah could skip this one and listen to the sound of a noisy fart in a barrel.

Captcha

Karn9Karn910 months ago

Good start, poor finish! 3*

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer198410 months ago

Had great potential b but falls short with no real ending

EastCoaster1EastCoaster110 months ago

Needed a little more BTB to claim that tag, and no real answer as to what happened when he got home... which would have been of interest !

4 stars, but more resolution could have gotten it to a 5.

KalimaxosKalimaxos10 months ago

For anyone thinking of doing this, revenge point posted on lime will get you arrested in all states.

Just walk away. Revenge is an LW myth.

LickideesplitLickideesplit10 months ago

Gotta agree with ‘unsatisfying ending!’ The heart of LW is not so much that a wife has extramarital experience, but the consequent effect her actions has on the couple’s marital relationship. Usually (but not criterial) after Hubby’s discovery of such actions. Hubby leaving without any post-discovery contact is just chicken-shit. Burning the house down, fricasseeing Sweetie and cohort is incommensurate plus lazy wordsmithery… to say nothing about arson fire inspectors being more experienced than pissed-off hubbies.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another Dr. Jekyll/Mr. Hyde cheating wife, absent the magic elixir. What makes authors think this makes any sense. The wife is a loyal loving faithful woman, then, suddenly, she's a soulless cheating whore from Hell. And of course the husband had no clue, because soulless cheating monsters act just like normal everyday people, supposedly.

\

The author must be from Mars, because there are NO normal believable human beings in this story. So I guess you write what you know. Wow, are Martian women really that fucked up?

ribnitinribnitin10 months ago

short, sweet and to the point. I liked it.

BSreaderBSreader10 months ago
Too

Short could have been a whole lot better. Thank you for the effort.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBox10 months ago

I'm not clear on why an author would write half a story. A story that isn't worth finishing isn't worth beginning.

To all the mental midgets who will ask "what have YOU written?", I have written nothing here. I also have never built my own TV, but that doesn't mean I can't tell when the picture is for shit. I have never built my own car either, but I know when it's running poorly.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy10 months ago

And so it ends!

4

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed10 months ago

This had possibilities but is lacking in that none of the characters have even a tiny bit of depth, nor do we have a clue into anyone’s motives for what they do. The reader needs to know a little bit of “why” regarding the husband, wife, or brother if not all of them. The only thing revealed is Doug is stupid and the wife thinks she is smart enough to not get caught. It gets a3.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

What ribnitin said. Not one further word needed

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I must have missed the ending. It could have been a good story!

CamdudeCamdude10 months ago

This is what I like in a cheating wife story.

5 stats.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc10 months ago

The story went straight to cheating too quick to get good character development. Hope the next chapter provides a little more depth. 3.7*

26thNC26thNC10 months ago

Burn the bitch, your brother, the brothers, and anyone else that you can identify.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's funny how some commenters scream about "cuck sh*t" and how unrealistic, contrived, and outside the realm of believable fiction it is. This one felt mailed-in like OP needed to write something and did but never proceeded past the (very) rough draft.

shadrachtshadracht7 months ago

Not even a good beginning. Unsatisfying and unentertaining.

RanDog025RanDog0256 months ago

Despite all the negative comments, I thought you did quite well. I always say there are those out there that didn't know a fiction from a DMV drivers manual. So I figure you deserve a BIG FAT 5 STARS! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You lost me when he decided to bury himself in a bottle. Simply can't respect any man that is so weak that they cant face facts and respond accordingly so interest in the story was gone...2..stars for what i did read..

Schwanze1Schwanze14 months ago

Yeah the whiskey is tired and trite on LW. Fun story though.

consulting91consulting914 months ago

Nice story. It would have been nice to know what happened and how it ended for the wife and everyone involved. Did the brother get divorced? Did the wife move out?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous