Mississippi Burning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patty looked into her big sister's eyes. She didn't want to admit that Charlotte was right because she didn't want to admit that she had no choice but to stay in Bedford. Suddenly she heard the front door open and close, and three teenagers giggling madly as they ran up the stairs. "Is the master bedroom sound proof?" she asked looking up at the ceiling.

"It wasn't when we were kids," Charlotte replied with a grin.

And then the groaning of the teenagers began, sparking uncontrollable giggles in both Patty and Charlotte.

"So, I counted up to seven," Charlotte said, moving her fingers down to Patty's pussy and tightening her tendrils around her sister's. "Shall we go for number eight?"

"Mmmm," Patty cooed, "a very lucky number in Chinese."

PART 11 - THE NEXT STAGE

As soon as the three teenagers closed the master bedroom door, they began madly undressing, giggling the whole time. Caroline was the first to jump on the bed naked, with Curtis and Justin following in that order. "I've been waiting all day to do this," she said eagerly as she grabbed her VS-120 pack and lit a long cigarette. She exhaled a river of smoke into Justin's mouth and then began to kiss him passionately, their tongues swirling together like two serpents in a life-death struggle. At the same time, her tendrils were clasped with her brother's while his smoky tongue kissed the back of her neck. Justin wrapped his own tendrils around his cousins', feeling the euphoria of their lust for one another. Immediately all three gasped from a psychic orgasm that caused them to moan loudly, wrapping themselves in each other's arms until their tendrils released. They then laid down on the bed breathing hard.

"That's what we call a quickie," Curtis said with a chuckle as he propped himself on a pillow. He brought the 100 up to his mouth, took a powerful puff, and then ghost inhaled a huge white blob.

"Oh, I love it when you do that," Caroline cooed lustfully as two of her tendrils began to caress her brother's.

Curtis turned towards his sister, puffed for 5 seconds on his Marlboro, and opened his mouth. Very slowly he pushed out a sphere of smoke that floated in the air between their faces. Caroline moved towards the edge of the sphere and sucked it into her mouth. Justin watched it deflate like a balloon until it disappeared entirely. Caroline turned her face towards Justin, grabbed the back of his neck, and brought their lips together to forcefully blow the smoke into his mouth. Justin felt both his dick and his tendrils jump with an erotic jolt.

"We share everything," Caroline said with a smile as she watched Justin exhale the smoke down through his nostrils.

"Oh my God," he said laying back down on the bed. "How does anything get done in this town if all you want to do is smoke and fuck?"

"For a few weeks, nothing did get done," Caroline laughed. "Classes were cancelled; the crops didn't get picked; livestock was hardly fed. The only thing open was our convenience store to provide cigarettes. The town just shut down because everyone was in the school cafeteria gettin' stimulated. We hardly even ate!"

Justin looked up at the ceiling and took a long puff, trying to imagine how exciting the outbreak must have been six months ago. He tried a ghost inhale but the smoke just oozed out of his mouth in an unformed mass, flowing around the edges of his lips. He quickly inhaled what he could and held it in his lungs. "How did all that come to an end?"

"Well," Curtis said, "I guess we just finally came to our senses. The young-ins can't be watching cartoons all day while their Moms and Dads get off with the neighbors; and the babies have to be taken care off. And the work around town has to get done like it did before. So we just adapted."

Caroline nodded her head. "The town council helps to subsidize the purchase of cigarettes so that we can sell them to people at a cost they can afford while not driving our store into bankruptcy. The parents have their social gatherings a few times a week, and most of us teenagers of age meet up at Cassidy's every night. It all works real fine."

It didn't surprise Justin that teens his age meet so often. He and his girlfriend would fuck at least twice a week. Now he couldn't imagine anything less than twice an hour. "I feel like I could have sex all day now," he said to his cousins with a wicked grin.

"One of the best things about this transformation," Curtis replied, "is that you can keep an erection for as long as you want; orgasm as often as you like." He sat up and pointed down at his dick which rose from the dead in seconds with a mere thought. "I'm no scientist, of course, but it's as if our entire body...our, oh what did Mr. Dawson call it?" he said snapping his fingers, "Oh yeah, our whole physiology has somehow been rewired that allows us to respond to stimuli that's both mental and physical."

Justin tried another ghost inhale and was more successful. "See?" Caroline said with a smile. "You're adapting, too."

Smoke poured out of a grin on Justin's face.

"Did you join with any of the guys tonight at Cassidy's?" Curtis asked.

"No," Justin replied, finding the question extremely odd. "I don't bend that way."

"Don't be a dipshit," Curtis admonished with a glare.

Justin stared back at him in surprise. After all, hadn't Curtis just asked him whether he was gay?

"Joining has nothing to do with being homo or bi or even hetero. It's not about your sexual preference. It's not even about love!" A huge grin appeared on his face as he looked at his sister. "It's about sharing fantasies and experiences. It's about feelingstimulation." He then stared at Justin as he took a puff on his Marlboro, inhaled deeply, and said in a soft, smoky whisper. "It's about pleasure."

Justin felt his body tingling as he suddenly realized that Curtis' tendrils had started caressing his own without him noticing. He closed his eyes, his mind filling with erotic images provided by his cousin. "Only a man knows what truly pleases another man," Curtis said staring into Justin's face. "The right rhythm and angle when you're masturbating...."

Justin's dick swelled-up like a balloon without even a single touch as he felt the psychic stimulation of up and down movement along the shaft of his penis.

"Or maybe you prefer a good blowjob."

Justin could see in his mind Caroline moving her head up and down as his dick was inserted deep into her mouth. "Oh, yes," he groaned as he watched her take a puff on a freshly lit Virginia Slims. "So good," he whispered. "Just obey it."

Caroline slowly wrapped her own tendrils around the knot hovering between them. She felt her body tingling from both her brother's and cousin's fantasies about her.

These images Curtis provided were as real as if Caroline were actually sucking Justin off. The veins on his dick were bulging, and he felt ready to blow. But he held back, and Curtis could feel that he was holding off the climax.

"Oh, you want more? Then you share something with me. Bring to the fore your most guilty fantasy."

Justin knew exactly what to imagine.

"Oh, snap!" Curtis exclaimed. "You want to watch your momma smoke." Curtis began a low, continuous groaning. "Um-hmm, Aunt Patty'd be a fine lookin' smoker with that long white cigarette between her fingers." Curtis coiled his tendrils tighter around Justin's. "'Course," he said, "a smoker that fine needs to be pleasured while she's puffing on that sumptuous 120."

Justin was breathing heavily now as he could see Curtis inserting his dick up his Mom's ass while she smoked a fresh Virginia Slims. It was slow and methodical. She lifted her head up, puffing freehanded on the 120 with its bright orange tip, and then exhaling cascades of smoke through her nose. Justin's dick was jumping up and down, pulsating in one dry orgasm after another.

"But you gotta take this fantasy all the way, cousin," Curtis moaned. "It's not me who should be fucking Aunt Patty. It's you."

In his mind, Justin saw Curtis stepping away and pointing at his Mom's ass. "Go ahead," Curtis said. "It's there for the taking."How can he make these fantasies so real? Justin watched himself move up behind his mother and stick his dick up her ass. The tight, fleshy envelopment of the anal canal sent jolts of stimulation through his body. "I'm fucking her," he moaned with excitement. "It's like I'm really fucking my own mother." His pelvis was moving up and down on the bed, the stimulation exponentially increasing by the second without any physical touch of his prick. He double-pumped on his B&H and snapped back the smoke.

"Cum inside her," Curtis egged on after a puff on his own Marlboro. "Cream pie her ass!"

"Oh,FUCK," Justin groaned in a deep, guttural tone as Curtis and Caroline watched him ejaculate a long, clear stream of cum out of his dick across the bed sheets. A second squirt, nearly as powerful as the first, was followed by a rapid pulsating of sperm that was thick and white. Eventually the pulsations slowed to just an oozing of rich cum out of the tip.

Justin opened his eyes and saw that his cousin had also cum on the bed sheets.

"That was one powerful fantasy," Curtis said with deep breaths as he and his cousin released the bond between their tendrils. "I can hardly wait to experience this after you'veactually joined with your Mom."

The comment was an epiphany for Justin. Aunt Charlotte no doubt would have exposed his mother to the spores while the three of them were at Cassidy's. Therefore it was only a matter of time before their tendrils would come together in erotic stimulation. That thought alone gave him a new hard-on.

"I bet I know what you're thinking," Curtis said as his tendrils once again began to caress his cousin's. "You wanna go again?"

"Oh, yeah," Justin replied wickedly, and then he spit into the palm of his hand. "But this time..." he wrapped his hand around his own cock while taking a tip-glowing puff out of the side of his mouth. "...with a littlephysical stimulation."

"Holy mother of God," Curtis exclaimed with his eyes closed as he psychically felt his dick being masturbated in a slow, deliberate rhythm. "Cousin, I love your technique."

"Oh, you like that," Justin said, but then he winced from a stinging sensation in his back. He continued to caress Curtis' tendrils, but the pain in his back was increasing, especially around his shoulder blades. He pulled his tendrils back when it became too unbearable to touch Curtis or Caroline.

"You okay, Justin?" Caroline asked touching his arm and noticing how hot his skin was. She knew from experience that the fever from the transformation should by now be subsiding, not increasing.

"I just...," he said trying to get up from the bed, but then fell forward on to his stomach on the mattress. "I'm so hot."

"Like before?" Curtis asked feeling his forehead.

"No, much hotter. But it feels...really good."

"Oh my God," Curtis exclaimed as he watched Justin's tendrils shrivel before his very eyes, leaving nothing but the red bumps on his shoulder blades. "Are you in pain, cousin?"

"A little," he responded drenched in sweat, "but in a 'hurt so good' sorta way," he chuckled. "What do you see back there?

"Well, man," Curtis said in reply, "you've lost your tendrils."

"What? Already?" Justin asked in disappointment.

"Curtis," Caroline gasped as she pointed at Justin's back. "Something is moving in there."

Throughout his torso, black coils appeared to be slithering wildly, looking for a way out. A series of red rashes, ten in all, began forming all over his back between his shoulder blades. Within seconds of their formation, there was a thin puncture of the skin as a new coil slowly began to emerge, thickening in size as it did. Justin closed his eyes, moaning from the rapturous pain. "Oh, yes," he groaned, "it feels so good."

Caroline and Curtis both got up from the bed and started moving backwards as they watched the coils grow longer and thicker. "What's happening to him?" Caroline asked with fear rising in her voice.

"I don't know," Curtis replied in awe. "It's like the spores from the wild flowers have mutated."

"The red bloom at Cassidy's," she exclaimed. "I'd never seen it before tonight."

Justin continued to lay face down on the bed, his body convulsing as if he were experiencing multiple orgasms. "Ohhhhh, God," he groaned in ecstasy. "Ohhhhh, yes...." Several black coils rose up and began to sway back and forth as if they were surveying the room. "Fuck, it's so good." Each second the coils were growing longer and longer - until finally Justin's body lay calmly at rest. The only sound in the room was of his heavy breathing.

"Don't worry, cousin," Curtis said, though in fact he was very worried. "I'll go get Momma, and we'll see...."

"No, no" Justin said, regaining his composure as he pushed himself up with his hands and got on his knees to face them. "I'm fine now, really." He wiped the sweat from his forehead. "Whew. In fact, I feel wonderful."

Paralyzed with fear, Curtis and Caroline stood motionless as they watched ten black tentacles slowly float behind their cousin, each one at least ten feet long and glistening with spores that oozed from the skin. "That was incredible," he said with a boyish grin. "Even better than the first time."

Justin's eyes were shrouded with a white milky film that gave the appearance of two pearls in his eye sockets. He reached for his B&H pack and lit a cigarette, inhaling deeply. "Oh, my God," he moaned joyously. "I didn't think smoking could feel any better than before. This is like an explosion of pleasure in my lungs." He took another deep puff and inhaled.

"Can you see okay, man?" Curtis asked him.

"Yeah," Justin replied. "I see you just fine." He then looked around at the thick coils undulating all around him. "Whoa," he said truly impressed at his transformation. "We could have some real fun with these babies," he added, twirling them from side to side. He brought the ten into a clump and began rubbing their sides together. "Oh, man," he said closing his eyes and smiling widely. "This takes masturbation to a whole new level." He opened his eyes and looked at his cousins. He suddenly realized that there was fear on their faces.

"Hey," he said with a chuckle, "what's wrong? You're not afraid of me now, are you?" He could feel a power surging through him, both in human strength and in his confidence. Indeed, he felt reborn.

"I should get Momma..." Curtis said to Caroline, but his sister was staring at her cousin as if in a trance.

"Do you smell it?" she asked Curtis softly. "The jasmine is so strong." She started to walk towards the bed, her tendrils twirling wildly from the pheromones Justin's tentacles were emitting.

"Come," Justin said in a low voice that even surprised him as his tentacles beckoned her to draw near. "Don't be afraid to touch them." He took a puff and opened his mouth, letting the smoke slowly float out in a long white wave.

"Sis, wait," Curtis said, but Caroline was possessed. She wanted to caress those tentacles.

She lit a Virginia Slims from a pack on the dresser and continued to walk slowly towards Justin. "I want to touch them," she whispered, smoke creeping out of her mouth and nose. "Ihave to touch them."

"Feel their power," Justin whispered ominously as his tentacles glided towards her tendrils, allowing her to bathe them in the spores of his long, thick coils which she caressed up and down.

"Oh," she said with her body quivering. "Oh, God, yes," she moaned again, her tendrils now dripping with spores. The aroma of jasmine was overwhelming her senses. Now weightless and detached from this reality, she felt the spores from her cousin entering her blood stream. She closed her eyes as she took a hard puff on the 120 in the center of her mouth while wrapping her tendrils around her cousin's thick coils.

"Can you feel the power now?" he asked, and then took a puff on his cigarette and snapped it back.

"Oh, Lord," she moaned, feeling the rush of his smoke into her lungs. "It's so powerful." The neural connection was so much stronger than it ever was before. She and Justin were truly as one. "Oh, Curtis, come 'ere," she said eagerly. "You have to feel this. It's incredible."

But in fact, her brother was already by her side, drawn as if in a trance by the pheromones fueling an uncontrollable desire to join with his cousin. When Curtis caressed his tendrils along the tentacles, drenching them in spores, he immediately felt a surge of energy. The stimulation was intense and constant, and he began to perspire throughout his body. As he wrapped his tendrils tightly around the tentacles, he felt the euphoria that occurs just before an orgasm, but it was constantly rolling through him, taking him higher and higher into the ether.

"More," Caroline whimpered. "I want more."

"Take us higher," Curtis begged as he took puff after puff on his cigarette.

Justin just stared at them both with an evil grin, rivulets of smoke slowly cascading down through his nostrils. He knew that he was in control now. If he desired it, he was certain that he could even inflict pain through the neural connection he had established through his coils, but that's not what he wanted. His pleasure was in givingthem pleasure.

And then, Caroline gave out a loud groan of rapturous pain. "Oh, God." All at once, her tendrils began to shrivel, as if scorched by a fire, and then disintegrated. Within seconds, ten rashes appeared and tentacles began emerging. "Oh, yes," she gasped, her body convulsing with each puncture of a new tentacle. "It's happening to me," she whispered with excitement, putting the cigarette in her mouth to hold it in her lips so that her hands were free to feel the new coils the mutation of the spores were creating. Curtis's tentacles followed a minute later, and his dick spurted a stream of cum with each skin puncture of a new coil.

Like Justin's new limbs, they were black and glistening with spores; but they were also shorter, no longer than 5 feet in length. Both opened their eyes, revealing a milky white film covering the balls in their sockets. Caroline and Curtis looked at one another with thin smiles, and they clasped hands. They, too, felt reborn. This was a power that had to be shared with their friends; indeed, with everyone in the town! But first, they would share it with each other.

"Welcome to the party," Justin said as all of their tentacles began to caress one another. "And you, cousin," he said to Caroline as several coils stroked her face and breasts. "You're so beautiful." He wrapped his tentacles around her legs and torso and lifted her up, bringing her towards his pelvis and hovering inches above his bulging dick. "The moment I saw you, I knew I wanted to be inside you." He slowly lowered her body, maneuvering her pussy to envelop his cock.

PART 12 - A CHANGE OF HEART

When Patty opened her eyes early the next morning, her sense of smell was infused with the overpowering odor of jasmine in the house. She looked over at Charlotte who was still fast asleep. Both of their tendrils were wrapped around each other's bodies, producing a murmur of low level stimulation that provided a steady flow of smoky dreams while they slept. Patty carefully unwrapped her tendrils; and when she began to move her body, Charlotte's coils unwrapped as well in an apparent reflexive response. Patty sat on the edge of the bed and reached for the pack of Virginia Slims. Just as she was about to light the luscious 120 and fill her lungs with the best puff of the day, she heard her sister stirring.

"Good morning," Charlotte cooed with her eyes barely open. Her tendrils rose from her back and clasped her sister's.

1...456789