Mississippi Burning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stimulation felt so good that Patty almost went back under the covers, but she resisted. She needed some alone time. "Go back to sleep," she said, lovingly patting her sister's head. Their tendrils released, and within seconds, Charlotte was snoring. Patty lit the 120, giving the cigarette a cheek hollowed puff which she inhaled and rapidly exhaled through her nostrils as she took a second, more gentle puff. After putting on her underwear and a T-shirt, she picked up the VS pack and the lighter, and then headed out of the bedroom.

Upon entering the living room, she immediately turned her head towards the staircase and looked up to the second floor. The jasmine was so strong up there that she felt a yearning to let the pheromones lead her to wherever it would take her; but again, she resisted. Justin was upstairs, no doubt wrapped in the tendrils of his cousins.Let the children sleep, she thought to herself.I'll fuck him later. That thought gave her an evil thrill that made her nipples harden.

She headed over to the couch and took a seat, tapping her cigarette over the ashtray as she did so, and then brought the 120 to her lips for a long puff.Why, oh why did I ever quit smoking? She pursed her lips and blew a long stream into the airspace in front of her.God, how I loved it. But she knew the answer to her question. She quit because she fell in love with an anti-smoker. And when she promised George after their first date to never smoke again, she never did.

Quitting was not as difficult as she thought it would be, perhaps because she saw it as a part of her Southern past that she was once so eager to disavow. As a teenager, Patty found Bedford stifling: its racism; its inertia; its lack of any motivation on the part of its residents, including her sister and parents, to do more than what was expected of those that came before them. Running a convenience store in a forgotten town would have been a death sentence for her; an annihilation of her spirit. How could she condemn Justin to such a life, regardless of the pleasure these tendrils bring? She knew that it was insane to go back to California. Los Angeles was no Bedford. But that was also its attraction. Itwasn't Bedford. She would have to find some way for both of them to make living in LA work.

Lost in thought, she brought the 120 up to her lips, and realized that she had smoked the cigarette between her fingers all the way down to the filter. She threw it in the ashtray on the coffee table and immediately reached into her pack to light another one.Oh, George. Why couldn't you see the beauty of smoking? Such a loss to go through life without the exhilaration of smoking your first cigarette (and second, and third...). At least our son would not have that fate now. She looked at the thin string of smoke rising from the orange tip of her 120 and smiled.

It was getting harder to ignore the yearning she had for Justin. At this moment, she wanted nothing more than to run up the stairs behind her and fuck the object of her desire. And "fuck," she concluded, was the appropriate word. As with what she felt with her sister the night before, this was not love. This was something lustful and carnal. She moved towards the ashtray to give her cigarette a tap, thinking of the powerful orgasm that was so soon to come when she could finally hold him in her tendrils and slide his big cock into her...

"Mom?"

The mother smiled when she heard his voice behind her. "Justin," she said softly as she closed her eyes and took a long puff. Slowly, her tendrils began to emerge from the back of her T-shirt, unwinding themselves up through the collar. "You always were an early riser," she said with smoke pouring out of her mouth.

"Oh, Mom," Justin whispered lustfully as his thick coils maneuvered around her and began to caress her breasts under the T-shirt. He wanted to ravage her right there on the couch.

Suddenly Patty realized that these were not tendrils massaging her breasts; they were tentacles. She turned around and gasped in fear. "Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "What's happened to you?"

"Something wonderful," the teen said, standing naked before her with a cigarette between his fingers and a huge erection between his legs. His glistening tentacles were still dripping in spores, and they slowly glided back and forth all around the edges of his upper torso, giving him the look of a serpentine god from some Eastern religion. "We've moved on to the next stage," he said as Curtis and Caroline came down the stairs hand in hand, their coils slithering together like a nest of snakes as they puffed on their cigarettes. "And we want you and Aunt Charlotte to come with us."

Patty would have been horrified by the sight of her son if she was not so bewitched by the smell of jasmine. There was some instinct driving her with an uncontrollable desire to join with him. She wanted to wrap her coils around his.

"Touch me," he said as two of his tentacles caressed her face. The oozing spores made her skin tingle with delight and her tendrils gyrate wildly. "Feel the power." He nodded his head with a nefarious smile. "You know you want to."

Oh, yes. I want to. Patty wrapped her tendrils around his coils and immediately was blinded by a bright light for a few seconds. So many thoughts were filling her mind. She experienced the daisy chain from the night before. She watched her son's transformation, followed by Curtis and Caroline's sprouting of tentacles. As clear as if she were watching a movie, she saw Justin's fantasies of her, and she realized that he had been smoking for years. She felt weightless, as if her body was being raised off of the couch; and then she realized that it actually was. Slowly and gently, her son was lifting her up with his tentacles wrapped around her waist. He easily removed her underwear with one coil and began to masturbate her, directly inserting the spores through her pussy.

Patty shook her head back and forth, moaning in a constant, low guttural murmur. This stimulation was so powerful. She could barely control her thoughts as thousands of erotic images rapidly ran through her mind. She gasped when her son pulled the tentacle out of her vagina and then inserted his long, hard cock.

"Oh, Mom," he pined with a deep longing in his voice as he pumped her pussy, "ever since Dad died, I've wanted to be as close as possible to you."

"Justin," Patty groaned with her eyes half-closed. "Oh, my dear, dear boy." She took a long, tip-burning puff, wrapped her arms around his neck, and gave him a smoky kiss, swirling her tongue passionately with his. She was driven by only one goal now: to give her son pleasure by making his dick ejaculate inside of her. She wanted to be a good mother and make him happy. To make him cum....and to make him happy. From now on, the two goals would be as one.

A powerful force was moving through her body, changing her in some way. Her tendrils turned hot and suddenly shriveled into long, dead vines before disintegrating entirely. She could sense something transformative was about to happen. She was a baby in the womb, waiting to be reborn.

"Mom," Justin yelled like a little kid who wanted to get his mother's attention, "I'm cumming!!!!"

The torrential force of sperm which her son ejaculated into her vaginal canal sent Patty into convulsions. All at once, ten tentacles burst through her skin to a full 5 feet in length, causing her to scream in rapturous agony as a titanic orgasm ripped through her body.

"Yes, Mom," Justin hollered euphorically, "feel its power." He continued to pump her pussy with his pelvis. "Feel it changing you!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh....yesssssss!!!" Patty groaned and then hissed with immense satisfaction, her tentacles swirling madly behind her. She once again gave her son a tongue twirling kiss while also wrapping her coils around his. The stimulation immediately set off a psychic orgasm in both of them. She laughed between her pants. "That was so good, Justin," she said caressing his face, her pearly white eyes looking lustfully at his. "So good."

She looked at her cigarette, saw that it was out, and threw the butt on the floor. With just a thought she was able to move a tentacle to the coffee table and easily pick up the VS pack and lighter. When she lit the tip, turning it nice and hot, she opened her mouth to show her son the swirling smoke, and then snapped it all back. "This is what you want to see, isn't it?"

Justin's dick, still in her pussy, bulged slightly.

"Uh-huh," she said with a smile and another puff. "I can feel your desire to watch me smoke."

With his tentacles still wrapped around her waist, he began a slow movement of lifting her body up and down and side to side to get the most stimulation against his penis.

"Mmm-hmmm," she hummed in a wicked grin as she took another massive puff on her cigarette, opening her mouth wide and snapping back the smoke. "I know what you like," she said with smoke rushing out of her mouth in thick clouds. "A mother should know how to please her son."

And then she felt something that doubled the stimulation already rolling through her body as Curtis wrapped his coils around hers. "'This hole available?" Curtis asked lustfully as he inserted his dick up her ass.

"Why nephew," Patty said turning her head to the side with her eyelids fluttering, "the backdoor is always open for you." She then wrapped her tentacles around his waist and lifted his feet off of the floor, moving his body back and forth like a life-size dildo up her ass.

They were all connected as one now. One body and one mind, experiencing a collective euphoria of pleasure. With their free tentacles, they wrapped their coils around their bodies and began to squeeze as Patty was being pumped at both ends.

Charlotte, awoken both by the noise and the overpowering odor of jasmine, came out of the downstairs bedroom naked. She was aghast at what she saw before her, but she was not afraid. Rather, she was hypnotically drawn to the trio, her tendrils eager to bathe themselves in the spores dripping from their tentacles.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Caroline said walking up behind her.

"Oh my, yes," her mother slowly replied in that beautiful Southern drawl. She lit a cigarette and inhaled deeply, transfixed to the spot where she stood.

Caroline took a horizontal puff on her long cigarette as several of her tentacles glided to just above her mother's head. Charlotte's tendrils jumped and stretched upwards, trying desperately to touch the glistening coils. Caroline had been the one who transformed her mother six months ago. She wanted both the honor and pleasure of doing so again. She lowered her tentacles and immediately felt a connection with her momma as the tendrils wrapped themselves round and round the coils. "You're gonna love what you become," she whispered to her mother, and Charlotte closed her eyes and groaned in ecstasy as her tendrils shriveled into dust.

"I can't hold it!" Curtis shouted, and immediately began to fill his aunt's ass with his creamy life force. Justin could feel the sensation of his cousin's orgasm through their tentacles, and passionately groaned, "My turn" before his dick began gushing cum into his Mom's pussy in one powerful gush after another.

With the sensation of two orgasms, one in front and one in back, and her lungs crying out for more smoke, Patty took a massive puff, inhaled through a snap, and then inhaled again through her nose while letting the smoke float out from between her lips. She was soaring so high, she didn't ever want to land; but despite her new found strength, not even she could hold back the explosion that ripped through her body when she reached climax."My god," she shouted in pure bliss as her body erupted into spasms. "Oh, yes," she said moving her head wildly back and forth, "I love it." She took a long puff on her cigarette. "I feel it so deep," she said in a creamy exhale. She wanted her son's seed planted deep in her womb, and so she pressed her pelvis against his as hard as she could.

And then, in a state of total exhaustion, all three of them released their tentacles and collapsed on the couch panting heavily.

"Incredible," Curtis groaned with delight as he lit a cigarette. "Fucking incredible."

Patty patted her nephew's cheek as she brought a freshly lit 120 to the side of her mouth and puffed. Then she looked behind her and saw that her sister had ten new tentacles gently undulating in the air. She reached her arm up and clasped Charlotte's hand. "I've had a change of heart," she said looking into her sister's milky eyes. "We're staying."

Charlotte smiled as she moved her coils to intertwine with her sister's.

PART 13 - MISSISSIPPI BURNING

Cassidy sat on the couch in the old Harper mansion, her tendrils fondling one another as she puffed deeply on her Newport. Ever since her sexual experience with the Sheriff six months prior, she had been obsessed with having the same sexual experience with every adult in the town. It was, in fact, her idea to have her friends meet every night at her home which, though old and a bit run-down, had more space than any other house in Bedford. Plenty of young adults could be accommodated in her spacious living room.

So why, after so many sexual experiences over the last six months, was she so focused on the one she shared with the new kid in town the night before. It wasn't just because he was a virgin. There was something different about his passionate energy; his stamina; even the force and volume of his ejaculations.

She moved her fingers between her legs and began to massage her clit, eager to double the stimulation her body was already feeling from the fondling of her tendrils. She closed her eyes and took another long draw, puffed out her cheeks, and opened her mouth wide for a deep inhale into the pit of her stomach. A torrent of smoke began pouring down from her nostrils as she exhaled.

"Justin," she moaned with a wicked grin as her orgasm began to build. "I can't wait to get me some more Justin."

But as she stood on the edge of climax, ready to jump headlong into the chasm filled with dark desire, her cell phone rang.

"Shit," she whispered as she could see it was Caroline. She pressed the green button. "Girl, you just cost me a really big O," she sassily said into the phone.

"Get everyone together and meet us at the cafeteria in 30 minutes," Caroline's voice said with a firmness that surprised her friend.

Cassidy knew that she meant at the school, but she hadn't a clue as to why they should meet now in such an uncomfortable room as the cafeteria. "What's goin' on?" she asked.

"Thirty minutes," the voice on the phone said. Then silence.

Like their mothers, Cassidy and Caroline had always been the best of friends, but she found the phone call she had just received grating. Not only did it interrupt what could have been a massive orgasm fantasizing about Justin, but now it was up to her to contact all their friends. Why couldn't Caroline do it herself? "I ain't yo' nigger, you know...Chink whore," she whispered to herself as she brought the cigarette up to her lips and proceeded to reinsert her fingers into her vagina. She opened her mouth and maneuvered her lower lip to guide a bubbling wave of smoke up into her nostrils. Why should she go to the cafeteria when everyone would show up at her house later that night? Because Justin will be at the cafeteria, a voice inside of her head said.

Cassidy eagerly picked up her phone and pressed the Chat app to text her friends.

+++++++++++++++

"Why are we here?" one irritated teen asked Cassidy as he and three friends stepped out of the car in the school parking lot. Others ambled up to Cassidy who just stood looking in the direction of the cafeteria building.

"It's so strong," Cassidy whispered as if in a trance.

"Jasmine," one blonde haired white girl said, nodding her head in agreement.

When Cassidy and her friends walked in through the cafeteria doors, they were awestruck by what they saw. All of the tables and chairs had been thrown against the walls as if a tornado had come through the room; and in the center of the cafeteria stood Justin, surrounded by his family who were looking outward in a circle around him. Their coils were all pointing up, intertwined into the shape of a perfect sphere. Their white eyes matched the creamy curtains of smoke moving out of their lips with puff after puff. The expressions of ecstasy on their faces showed that they were experiencing orgasm after orgasm.

The tendrils on the young adults began gyrating wildly from the pheromones produced from the fulcrum of pleasure emanating from the Wong collective. "I want this," Cassidy whispered as she walked slowly towards the center of the room, the smell of jasmine filling her nostrils. She felt awash in a euphoria that even over the last six months of pleasurable after pleasurable experience, she had never before felt.

When Justin saw Cassidy, he smiled, realizing that it was now her who was the virgin. She would therefore be the first of her friends to feel this power. He moved one of his glistening tentacles to her eight tendrils which immediately grabbed hold of the spore dripping coil. The force of energy, exponentially increased by his Mom, Aunt, and cousins' tentacles, generated a power that within seconds disintegrated African American teen's tendrils. "Holy shit!" she exclaimed with an expression of shock on her face as ten tentacles dripping in spores immediately burst through the back of her shirt and her eyes turned a milky white. She took baby steps closer to the fulcrum, her body still shaking from the massive orgasm that the tentacles had produced in her body. She reached into her purse, pulled out a Newport, and lit it, becoming one with the smoky hydra, and moving her tentacles out towards her friends.

And then throughout the room were sounds of "Take me!" and "It's happening!" as tentacles burst out of the backs of the young adults whose tendrils were immediately charred and turned to ash after touching the spore-infested coils. They, too, slowly moved towards the hydra, puffing deeply on their 100 and 120 cigarettes and exhaling long streams of smoke.

With over twenty people now connected, a feedback loop of pleasure was now exponentially increasing throughout the group. Justin, controlling it all from the center, simply repeated over and over in his mind, "Cum to me," and those attached would instantly orgasm. He felt there was no limit to how far he could go. "Cum to me..."

+++++++++++++++++++

Officer Lawrence sat in the security check-point trailer by the side of the road with nothing to do but masturbate his tendrils and smoke a Winston. He didn't join law enforcement to work a toll booth. His daddy was a sharecropper, as was his granddaddies before that. Lawrence wanted something more. He went to community college in Tunica County and got his AA degree. When he joined the Bedford force, he was the first African American ever hired. He was proud of that. His salary, though small, was enough to buy some of the old Harper Plantation that had fallen into disuse. He was proud of that, too. But now he sat in a pill box keeping outsiders out of Bedford. There was nothing else to do. Since the transformation had created the community into a collective, there was absolutely no crime in the town.

The sun was literally baking the trailer he sat in, but he didn't mind the heat. In fact, ever since his transformation through the Mississippi Burning six months before, he had acquired a love for the heat. Everyone infected did. The hotter the better! Still, he could do without the humidity.

Suddenly his tendrils stopped fondling one another and stood up on end. Lawrence's nose than picked up a pleasant smell that compelled him to get up from his chair and walk outside the security booth. As he stood on the road, holding his cigarette at his side, a wave of jasmine washed over him, and his tendrils gyrated wildly. Something was happening in the town, and instinct told him to follow the smell.

1...456789