Missy Becomes an Exhibitionist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled Matt over to my panty drawer and we sorted through several pairs, holding them up and examining them. He pulled out a pair of light pink satin string bikini panties that had fake ties at the sides with a small purple bow on the waistband.

He said, "I like these!"

I said, "They are my favorites," and pulled out the matching bra from the drawer next to it.

I handed Matt the bra and had him help me put it on.

Then, I said, "You could help me with these too," and handed him my sexy panties.

He smiled broadly as he got down on his knees in front of me and held the panties out. His eyes were glued to my pussy. I lifted my left leg and stepped into the panties, followed by my right leg. Matt held the panties by the sides of the waistband and slowly began pulling them up my body, his eyes never leaving my pussy.

When the panties were in place, he stayed on his knees in front of me and ran his fingers over them, around my pussy and over my ass.

He said, "It feels so good. They are so soft and you look amazing in them!"

Then, he put both arms around me with his hands on my ass and pulled me into him with his mouth buried in my pussy. I could feel his hot breath through the panties and I began to quiver. I wanted it to go on forever, but knew we had to get moving.

He pulled his mouth away from my pussy and said, "You smell soooo good!"

I blushed a little and said bashfully, "I perfumed a little down there."

Matt just said, "Mmmmm!"

Reluctantly, I pulled Matt up and kissed him again just as Kim yelled, "Are you ready yet?"

I said, "Just a minute."

I quickly finished dressing, putting on my nicest pair of jeans, a tight white t-shirt and a snug sweater that accentuated my B cup boobs.

Matt sat me down on the bed and said, "Are you sure you are still OK with all of this?"

I said, "Yeah, I really am. I'm embarrassed to admit to you that I like it. And being forced to do it just adds to the excitement. The embarrassment and humiliation really turns me on! I can't explain it. It's fun! What about you? You have done some stuff too, did you like it?"

He said, "I like playing around naked with you, but being naked in front of your roommates wasn't much fun. It's humiliating."

"I can understand that, it's humiliating for me too but the end result is just too much for me to pass up. In a weird way, I guess I like the humiliation," I said.

Lisa yelled again "I'M COMING UP TO GET YOU!"

So I yelled back, "We're coming right now."

I kissed Matt again as we got up from the bed and made our way out of the bedroom to the stairs.

When we got downstairs, Kim and Lisa were waiting for us. They looked me over and nodded in agreement at the clothes I had picked.

I asked what the plan was and Lisa said, "We are going to a party in the freshman and sophomore dorms. You'll find out the rest when we get there."

Matt and I followed Kim and Lisa out the door and to Kim's car. When we parked at the dorm, I was instructed to stay in the car while Kim and Lisa filled Matt in on the details of the night. I saw them talking outside the car for a couple of minutes and Matt looked my way a few times, but I couldn't get any information about what was going to happen.

Kim then opened my door and pulled me out of the car by the hand and we all started to walk up to the dorm building. I thought maybe they were going to have me streak through the building or something.

We went inside the building and could hear music playing above, so we went up a flight of stairs where we found a guy sitting in a chair at the entrance to the hall.

He asked if we were invited and Lisa said, "Yes, we're Brad's guests," and the guy just waved us through and into the party.

These were freshman and sophomore dorms, so there was supposed to be no alcohol, but I could definitely smell some sort of alcohol. Kim led us all to a lounge room where people were dancing and talking over the music. She found this guy, who I assumed was Brad and they talked for a minute or two. He shot a look over at me and smiled.

Kim then came back and said "OK, everything is good. Go mingle and have fun."

I looked at Matt questioningly and he just shrugged his shoulders as he pulled me through the crowd and said, "Let's see if we can find something to drink."

I would guess there was about 40 people there. It was early. The boys outnumbered the girls by about two to one.

We found the area where there were some coolers with what they said was punch in them. We each took a glass and quickly found that there was more than just punch in there. I guess they were trying to cover up the alcohol in case somebody came to check. They wouldn't be fooling anybody though. It wasn't our concern though, so we took our drinks and wandered around and made small talk with a few people. Matt stayed with me.

It was now about 10 pm and we had been there an hour or so. There were quite a few more people there now, maybe 60 or 70. I hadn't seen Kim or Lisa in quite a while and I was starting to get bored.

Then I saw Lisa weaving her way through the people in the hallway toward us.

She said, "Come with me," and grabbed my hand and we started back down the hall she had just come from and into the lounge where people were dancing.

Kim was waiting there. I guess I was about to find out my fate. My nerves started to kick in and I had to catch my breath.

Suddenly, the music stopped and Kim shouted "ATTENTION, ATTENTION, CAN I GET EVERYBODY'S ATTENTION FOR A MINUTE?"

The room was pretty crowded and others from the hallway started to filter into the room when they heard Kim.

Kim then announced, "We have a special treat for you tonight! This lovely girl here is Missy and she is an exhibitionist. She would love for you all to see her naked!"

Whistles and shouts erupted from the stunned crowd as I blushed deeply and kind of hid behind Matt.

Kim continued, "You are going to have to work for it though. What we are going to do is auction off the clothes she is wearing to the highest bidder, one piece at a time. You get to keep whatever you win. We will start with the less exciting pieces, but remember, you can't get to the good stuff without buying the outer pieces first. If we don't get good enough bids, we'll stop the auction and go home. If you prove to be good, serious buyers and manage to get all of her clothes, we'll see if we can make a deal to keep her naked for the duration of the party."

Cheers rang out again from the crowd. I bashfully looked around, trying not to look anyone in the eyes. There were still more boys than girls and I was relieved to have Matt there.

Some of the girls looked at me like I was a whore, but most were just laughing at me like I was an idiot. The crowd looked as though they didn't really believe this was going to happen.

Kim said, "There will be no pictures or videos allowed, so put your cell phones away. If we catch you taking pictures, we will end this immediately."

Suddenly, Lisa pulled me to the center of the room, which had now become very overcrowded. The guys moved a long table toward me and Lisa told me to get up on it so everybody could see.

Kim then announced to the crowd, "Here are the ground rules. Nobody touches her unless either she or our body guard here gives permission. ANY violation and we are out of here. So if you want to have a fun night, you are going to want to keep your hands to yourselves and police each other -- got it?"

Everybody in the crowd just kind of nodded in approval. They looked excited to get to the action. The guys and girls at the party looked really young, even though most of them were only a couple of years younger than me. The fact that they were younger made it feel like I was going to be getting naked in front of my little brother or sister. That was a really weird feeling.

Kim then started, "OK, the first thing on the auction block is the left shoe. Who wants to bid on the left shoe?"

Nobody said anything so Kim reminded them that if they want to continue, they would have to bid or we would go home.

Lisa jumped in and said, "How about we start at $10? Come on, somebody better be a hero and keep it going!"

Finally, a guy bid $10. Kim said that wasn't enough and they ended up getting it up to $20. Kim told the guy to give the money to Lisa and said he could come remove the shoe from me. He came over to the table I was standing on and I lifted my foot so he could take the shoe off.

Then, Kim said "I need $20 each for the other shoe and the two socks. Surprisingly, she quickly got another $60. I guess they got the hint that they were going to have to fork over the money to buy the less exciting stuff if they hoped to see the goodies! Three different guys came up and took the items off me as Lisa collected the money.

Kim then announced, "Now were getting to the more interesting stuff! The next item up for bid is the lovely sweater this beauty is wearing. Who wants to start the bidding? And remember, you get to take it off her."

The bids started at $10 again, but this time, there were a lot of bidders and the price quickly rose to $80. I saw several guys getting together, apparently pooling their money to bid. The bids for my sweater tapered off and Kim sold it for $120. One guy came forward with the money and gave it to Lisa.

He brought a chair over to stand on so he could reach and I bent down. He grasped the bottom of the sweater and pulled it up to my neck. There was a slight moan of disappointment from the crowd, which made me laugh a little. I mean, did they think I had nothing on under the sweater? Stupid freshmen!

When the guy had the sweater off, Kim began auctioning my t-shirt. The bids again started at $10 and began jumping by large amounts. I guess they were getting anxious to see some skin! Quickly, the bids reached $200. How did these young college kids have that kind of money?

The selling bid for the t-shirt was $240. I was surprised when a cute girl came forward with the money and handed it to Lisa. She then stepped up on the chair as the crowd chanted "take it off." She grasped the bottom of the t-shirt and yanked it up and over my head, exposing my pink satin bra to the shouting crowd. The girl unexpectedly gave me a kiss on the mouth and hopped down from the chair, twirling my t-shirt above her head. I was still doing ok as the only thing exposed was my bra and that wasn't too embarrassing. But, it wouldn't be long before I would be bare assed naked in front of a party crowd, AGAIN!

The lounge was now packed full and people were trying to push in from the hall to get a peek. Word must have gotten out because the crowd had swelled. There's no way this many people would be at a frosh/soph dorm party!

Kim continued, "Now we're getting to the exciting stuff! Let's get those jeans sold! Who wants to be the lucky person to slide those jeans down her sexy thighs?"

Guys began shouting "$50, $100, $200" and then some guy threw 5 fingers into the air and yelled "500 bucks."

I was shocked and I think everybody else was too. I could tell he didn't have $500 because he immediately started going from person to person in an attempt to collect the money.

When he finally had collected enough, he handed it to Lisa. She carefully counted it out, then gave a nod to the guy. I started to tremble!

He slowly approached my table and kicked the chair out of the way. He was kind of geeky looking, but not objectionable. He had a wide smile on his face as he reached for the button of my jeans. He fumbled with it a bit but eventually got it undone.

He slowly started to inch the zipper down and my blood really started pumping as he separated the fly and my pink panties peeked out. He put a hand on each of my hips and hooked his thumbs inside the waistband of my jeans and began working them over my thighs to the thrill of the crowd.

He was having a tough time getting the jeans over my hips, so I wriggled a little to assist him. Just as he got them over my hips, I grasped the side of my panties so they wouldn't come down with the jeans. Finally, the jeans slid past my knees and I lifted one leg at a time and stepped out of them. He held the jeans above his head as the crowd cheered. Matt gave him a little nudge on the back and he disappeared into the crowd with my jeans.

I was standing on a table in the middle of the freshman/Sophomore dorm lounge wearing only my bra and sexy pink satin panties. My heart was really thumping now! The guys were really excited and were anxious to continue. Even though Kim had said no pictures, I saw a few guys and girls sneaking their cell phones out to record the event. Matt was trying his best to stop them, but he couldn't see everybody.

I was literally shaking now. There were so many people, I wasn't sure I could go on.

Matt asked, "Are you doing OK?"

"I'm scared and nervous," I said.

Lisa came over and said, "Hang in there, you are a hit! Do you want a drink?"

I said, "I NEED a drink!"

Lisa went over to Kim and told her I needed a drink.

So, Kim announced, "We're going to take a short break and give you guys a chance to formulate your strategies to win the bra and panties."

The crowd grumbled and some yelled that we were conning them and just wanted to take off with their money.

Lisa yelled out, "Our guest of honor just needs a little liquid courage, she isn't going anywhere. How about somebody go get us four drinks?"

Nobody moved. Apparently they didn't want to give up their spot for the show. Finally, I saw the drinks being passed in from the hallway and we each got one. Matt, Kim and Lisa each took a couple of sips from their cups, but I gulped mine down in about two seconds. The crowd cheered.

Kim was really enjoying herself now, acting as the emcee. She said, "Before we continue, how about we have our little exhibitionist here give us spin, so we can see all of her."

The crowd cheered again and Kim motioned with her finger for me to spin around. I did a slow spin and then Kim told me to turn around, bend over and show the crowd my cute panty covered butt. I did as instructed and Kim had me pose a little more. The guys were starting to get restless, so Kim continued the auction.

"I guess you all know what's next, right?" Kim said.

The guys started chanting "tits, tits, tits."

Kim said, "Let's start the bidding on the bra!"

The first bid this time was $100 and it kind of died off at $300.

Lisa yelled, "The jeans got $500 so you need to start from there. If you don't get serious, we are heading out!"

Somebody quickly bid $500 as Lisa continued to egg them on and threaten to walk out. The bid slowly worked up to $700 and Kim sold my bra. There was some shuffling in the crowd as they gathered the money. I could see fistfuls of bills being passed in from outside the lounge area. Guys had girls on their shoulders and there was pushing and shoving trying to get a better vantage point.

Once again, a girl emerged with the cash and handed it to Lisa. She sauntered up to the table and stepped up on the chair. She had kind of a wild look in her eyes as she roughly spun me around to undo the clasp in the back. The straps fell off my shoulders and hung loosely over my arms, but the bra stayed on. The girl spun me around to face forward again and reached toward my tits as she looked out into the crowd. Her hand stopped just as they reached my bra and she gave a little head nod to the crowd as if she were asking if she should proceed.

The crowd cheered and all of a sudden, the girl ripped the bra off me so quickly, it felt like sandpaper across my erect nipples. The crowd was really cheering now as my tan lined tits with rock hard nipples were bared for all to see!

Before stepping down from the chair, the girl, a hot brunette, leaned toward me, pinched my erect left nipple and whispered in my ear, "You like this don't you bitch? I could smell your hot cunt from across the room!"

She then kissed me and stuck her tongue in my mouth before jumping down from the chair and tossing my bra to the crowd. The guys scrambled to get it, nearly ripping it to shreds!

I was stunned and really turned on now. I hadn't noticed the wetness and smell emanating from my pussy until the girl whispered it in my ear. Now I was keenly aware of it and wondered if everybody in the room knew.

Kim and Lisa both had broad smiles and seemed to be really enjoying this. Matt looked concerned, but there was nothing I could do to make him feel better. I gave him a look to let him know I was ok and I think that helped him. Truth is, I was better than ok. I was red hot, turned on, embarrassed and humiliated all at the same time.

I was now left in only my sexy panties, perched atop a table in a room full of people with a lot more out in the hall trying to get a look. My nipples were so hard they ached and my pussy was juicing the panties. There was an obvious dark spot on the front that was growing by the second! It was about to get very real now as I had only the panties left to remove.

I was really nervous that when my panties came off my arousal would become obvious to everybody in the building. I had no control over it though. My excitement was almost too much to contain.

Kim then announced, "Ok, it is the moment of truth! Who is going to buy those hot, wet panties?"

Well, if there was anybody that didn't know, Kim had just announced that my panties were wet! A new wave of embarrassment washed over me as the guys started chanting "pussy, pussy, pussy!"

Kim shouted, "Let's get the bidding started!"

This time, the first bid was $500. It rose quickly to $1,000 and I began to wonder if they could come up with that kind of money. Finally, the bidding ended at $1,200 and everybody just kind of looked at each other.

Sensing that they might not pony up the cash, Lisa yelled, "The bid was $1,200! You better not be bluffing or we'll leave and call the cops!"

I thought to myself, what would you tell the cops? A girl was stripping for money at a party and they didn't pay up?

Luckily, the crowd seemed to believe the veiled threat and started scurrying around to collect the cash. I could hear some complaining that they couldn't get in to see and wouldn't contribute any money. Some pushing and shoving started and we worried that it might get out of control.

Lisa yelled out, "MISSY WILL STAY TO MAKE SURE EVERYBODY GETS A GOOD LOOK, EVEN IF THERE ISN'T ROOM IN THE LOUNGE RIGHT NOW."

That seemed to calm everybody a little bit and the money started coming out. A cute boy was gathering and counting it. They must have been a little short because he started pushing around the crowd asking for more. It took a few minutes, but apparently he got enough, because he handed it to Lisa, who took a few moments to count it. Waiting for her to confirm the count was right was agony! I was so nervous, I thought I might pass out.

Finally, Lisa nodded to Kim and the cute boy pushed his way through the crowd toward the table. I was feeling a little dizzy now. The lounge was packed and there were people trying to push their way in from the hallway through the doors at the front and back. There had to be at least 200 people. As the boy walked to the table and peered up at me standing there in just a skimpy pair of panties, I literally began to tremble from the nervousness and excitement. Matt told the boy he could remove the panties, but he had to watch his hands.

He stepped up to the edge of the table I was standing on and took a deep breath, looked me directly in the eyes and said "mmmm, you smell SOOOO HOT!" I blushed furiously again as he had just discovered for himself how wet and horny I was. My womanly smell had long overcome the perfume I spritzed down there!

With a huge smile on his face, the boy reached up to my waist with his nose just a couple inches from my panty covered pussy. He kept taking deep breaths to inhale my aroma as his thumb and forefinger of each hand grasped the waistband of my panties. The crowd was nearly silent as they anticipated the removal of my final piece of clothing. I could see more and more cell phones recording the action. Matt, Kim and Lisa were no longer paying attention to the no pictures rule as they were concentrating on watching the scene unfolding in front of them.