Missy Becomes an Exhibitionist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, the cute boy began to inch my panties down. The crowd began to cheer. As the panties reached the top of my pussy hair, it felt like my heart was going to beat right out of my chest. My nipples were as hard as diamonds and I was flushed all over!

The panties continued downward and the crowd was getting restless because the boy was so close to my pussy that his head was blocking their view. The panties journeyed down just past my crotch and I looked down to see slimy strings of my juice running from my pussy lips to the gusset of my panties! The boy stopped momentarily and just stared into my crotch and licked his lips. I could barely stand any longer. I was trembling, sweaty and light headed.

The crowd started yelling "GO, GO, GO," and the boy seemed to snap back to reality and finished lowering my panties to my ankles. I lifted my right leg and stepped out, followed by the left. The boy ran his fingers through the slimy crotch of the panties and then held them up to his face, inhaling my scent.

I felt awkward and didn't know what to do standing there on top of this table completely naked in front of a large crowd, so I just waited for something to happen. After a few seconds, the boy took the panties away from his face, turned to the crowd and held them above his head in triumph! The crowd ROARED their approval! He then stuffed the panties in his pocket and turned to stare at me.

The reality struck me that I was completely naked at a party with a couple hundred people and all of my clothes had been sold and were gone! That was a little scary. No, A LOT scary! What was going to happen when it was time to go home? I hadn't thought of that. I wonder if Kim or Lisa thought about it. It was pretty safe to assume that I would be going home naked.

Kim and Lisa were standing with Matt at the edge of the table and I could see them talking to each other, but couldn't hear what they were saying over the noise of the crowd. Kim came over to me and with her finger signaled me to bend down.

She spoke loudly in my ear saying, "How about we let a couple of these kids touch you just a little bit to show everybody how excited you are?"

I looked at Matt and he just kind of gritted his teeth and gave a very slight shrug of his shoulders. This was all so humiliating, but I was also horny enough that I really needed something. I knew that if somebody touched me, I would probably start spraying cum like a fountain. In the end, the horny outweighed the shame. I took a deep breath in and exhaled before reluctantly giving my ok.

Kim said, "Matt will be right here to make sure nothing gets out of hand."

I looked over at Matt, hoping he wouldn't be mad that I was allowing strangers to touch my pussy.

He mouthed to me, "It's ok, I'll be right here."

I was really relieved because I was so hot and horny. I NEEDED to have some contact on my pussy!

Lisa then whistled to the crowd to quiet them down and announced, "Ok everybody, here is what we are going to do. Our sexy little friend here has graciously agreed to let you have a quick feel for 20 bucks each. If you are interested and have the money, form a line right here."

Guys and surprisingly, girls immediately began rushing to get into line. There was a lot of pushing and shoving and I started to worry that I might not be able to handle this. I could see Kim, Lisa and Matt talking to the people in line telling them not to go too far.

Matt and Kim then came and stood on each side of me at the edge of the table and Lisa took the $20 from the first guy in line. As he approached me, I was gushing again. My juices were running down my thighs and my smell was wafting through the air. You could actually see my heart beating, ready to burst through my chest.

The first guy reached his right hand toward me and I spread my legs a little, desperate for some contact on my pussy. Just then, a string of juice dangled down from my pussy lips and the guy caught it with his index finger and middle finger. He reached between my legs with those two fingers and ran them along my slit from front to back, dragging more of my juice along with them. I bucked slightly at his touch and moaned loudly while squeezing my tits and nipples. His fingers then reversed and went back again, just as Matt put his hand on the guy's shoulder and pulled him away, signaling his turn was up.

My heart was beating so hard I could barely breathe. I didn't know how much more of this I could take. And the line winded through the entire lounge and out the back door!

The next guy took his place in front of me and cupped my pussy with his right hand. He wiggled his middle finger so that it began to penetrate me and Matt quickly grabbed him and pushed him away. Two more guys each took their turns and I was quaking in near orgasm.

Dozens of guys and a few girls made their way through the line and each took a few seconds to fondle my pussy, play with my tits and pinch my nipples! I nearly came several times, but the slight delay between the partiers allowed my orgasm to subside just enough to keep from setting me off.

The next in line was a girl! She was an innocent looking girl with soft blonde hair down to the middle of her back. She was very cute and seemed to have a little bit of a nervous look on her face as she came to me. She looked up at me and a slight smile came to her face. She reached out her index finger and twirled it around in my pubic hair, then lightly ran it up to my bellybutton. Her hand continued upward and moved my hands off my tits. She then flicked my left nipple like she was flicking a bug away. My nipples were already aching, but this sent shock waves through my body!

The girl then moved to my right nipple and flicked it the same way. I felt like I was about to pass out. Then her hand, with the fingers just barely touching me, slid slowly back down my belly to the top of my pubic hair.

She brushed the hair around a little bit then continued downward over my pussy lips and back again. I was trembling so hard I could barely stand up! This girl had been teasing me much longer than any of the guys before. Matt reached out to stop her when Kim blocked his hand and said something to him. Matt withdrew to allow the girl to continue. I suppose Kim thought it would be ok to let her do more since she was a girl.

Then I felt the girl's fingers make another pass over my pussy lips and I started squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples again. Suddenly, the girl's finger pushed its way up into my pussy and she wiggled it back and forth. I involuntarily dipped my knees to get her finger farther up inside me.

I was oblivious to anything else around me. My pussy was making squelching noises that I could actually feel from all of the juice I was secreting. The blonde girl then, with her middle finger buried in my pussy, took her wet thumb on the same hand and rubbed my clit in slow circles.

That was it! I rocketed into the most powerful orgasm I have ever had. I bucked violently enough that the girl couldn't keep her finger inside me. I was about to collapse, so Matt reached up his hand and I held onto it for stability. With each spasm, my hips bucked forward and big globs of cum dripped out of my pussy and splatted onto the table at my feet.

My body continued to convulse for another minute or so and the cum continued to flow out and down onto the table. As my orgasm subsided slightly, I looked down at the blonde girl and she was staring at my pussy with her mouth agape in disbelief. She then looked up at me and with pure lust in her eyes she grabbed me by the hips and plunged her face into my pussy!

Her tongue hit my clit and my convulsions started all over again! I couldn't stand any longer and collapsed down onto the table with the blonde girl's mouth still firmly attached to my pussy. My butt hit the table and splashed in the puddle of my cum that had accumulated. I leaned back on my elbows and let the girl continue her tongue work on my pussy. I was shaking and bucking wildly and the girl was eventually jarred free from my pussy.

I continued to shake and squirm through another orgasm for a couple more minutes. When I began to come out of my stupor, I opened my eyes and saw the blonde girl's dripping wet face with a huge smile on it! The room was almost silent. Everybody was in shock at what they had just seen.

I was still lying on my back on the table trying to regain my senses when Matt came over and gently grabbed my hand. He leaned to my ear and whispered, "That was so fucking hot! Are you ok?"

I was still trying to catch my breath, but was able to say to Matt, "I'm wonderful. It felt soooo goooood!"

He smiled back at me and pulled my head to his shoulder as I tried to regain control of my senses.

I heard Lisa say to the crowd, "That is going to be the end of the touching. I don't think she can take any more of that."

Those that were in line and didn't get a chance to play with me groaned and complained, but Lisa assured them the night wasn't over yet.

I continued to lay on the table with Matt holding my head and stroking my hair. I was exhausted, but still in a state of bliss. I noticed it felt like I was laying in syrup and I realized that the whole table was covered in my sticky cum! It was a sexy feeling knowing that all of that had come out of me, but it was also extremely embarrassing to know that it had happened in front of a large crowd of people.

I began to sit up and the cum was almost sticking my back and ribs to the table and I was sliding around in it. Matt, of course saw this and I sheepishly looked at him hoping he wouldn't be disgusted by me.

He understood my apprehension and just said softly, "You have nothing to be ashamed of. You are the sexiest, hottest person I have ever seen!"

He hugged me with his left arm and put his right hand on the back of my head and drew me into a very deep, passionate kiss that nearly set me off again!

After a few seconds, I heard Kim say, "OK you two, break it up. We have to figure out what to do now."

Matt and I broke off our kiss and Lisa came over to join the conversation. It was surreal. Me sitting completely naked on a table in a puddle of my own cum while we discussed what to do! I said I needed to go clean up and Kim and Lisa discussed whether it would be more "fun" to have me walk around covered in cum. Eventually, they agreed to let me clean myself and Matt extended his hand to help me off the table.

I grabbed Matt's hand and slid forward and off the table. All of the cum I had been sitting in sloshed off the table and onto the floor. I turned and looked at the table still covered with my wetness and was amazed that so much juice could have come out of me. I was feeling a little wobbly in my legs and light headed from the orgasms, so I was going to need a little help walking. I wasn't sure what time it was or how long I had been up on that table. Everything was a blur.

We started to make our way through the crowd, with me surrounded on all sides by Kim, Lisa and Matt. The blonde girl that had made me cum approached us and Kim and Lisa moved aside slightly so she could talk to me.

She said, "Hi, my name is Carly. That was the sexiest thing I've ever experienced!"

I didn't know what to say, so I just said, "Thanks." I mean, what does one say to that standing naked and cum covered after having been brought to multiple orgasms in front of a crowd of fully clothed people?

Carly was just staring into my eyes with an awestruck look. She ran her right hand around on my butt and smeared my cum around and brought it to my belly and up to my nipples, which were still very erect. She massaged my cum into and around my nipples for a few seconds and I could feel those little electric shocks start to course through me again.

Luckily, Kim said, "That is enough for now, we are going to go clean her up. We will be around for a while longer, so you can see her later."

Carly made a pouty face and said, "OK, but can I get your phone number and call you sometime?"

I looked at Kim, Lisa and Matt and they all nodded in approval.

Kim said, "It's up to you, we don't care."

Carly pulled out her phone and I quietly gave her my number so that nobody else could hear. I didn't want 100 guys calling me.

Our group left Carly behind as we pushed our way through the crowd to the bathroom. Once inside, there were a few guys in there and Matt cleared them all out. Kim and Lisa went back out leaving Matt to take care of me. I turned on the shower and stepped in. There was no soap, so I just rinsed off with water as Matt watched on.

I could see the erection in his pants and said, "You could join me if you want. I need you REALLY bad."

He said, "What about all the people outside?"

I told him it would be ok because Kim and Lisa were out there keeping the others out, not really knowing if that was what they were doing or not. Matt nervously began removing his clothes and when he finally removed his underwear, his cock sprang out and pointed at me. He quickly stepped into the shower and helped me wash the cum off.

I stroked his rock hard dick a few times and said, "I need you to fuck me!"

The shower stall was pretty small, so I turned away from Matt and bent over. He placed his cock at my pussy from behind and I leaned back into him forcing his cock deep into me. He slowly pumped in and out of me a few times and I was in heaven. We were so engrossed in our fucking that we hadn't noticed several guys had come into the bathroom and were watching us.

Matt looked out of the shower and saw the guys and yelled at them, "Get the fuck out of here!"

One of the guys yelled back, "Hey, we paid 20 bucks to get in here, we aren't going anywhere!"

Kim and Lisa must have been charging people to get in and watch me shower!

Matt was too far into our fucking to stop, so he continued to plunge in and out of my pussy.

Suddenly, I heard Lisa say, "Well, well, well, what is going on here?"

Matt was startled by Lisa's voice and his dick plopped out of me.

I reached around and grabbed it and said to Matt, "Don't stop now, I need to finish!"

His dick went back in and within a few seconds, I could feel his cum shooting into me. I was pressed up against the shower wall with Matt's cock still in me as we both came down from our orgasms. The guys in the bathroom all cheered, which brought a curious Kim into the bathroom to see what was happening.

She peered into the shower and saw Matt and I together and laughingly said "NICE!"

After a minute or two, his limp cock slipped out of me. We both felt embarrassed as we looked out at Kim and Lisa and the crowd of 20 or so guys that had paid to watch. I washed again and, cleaned Matt's dick, then turned the shower off.

We realized that we didn't have a towel to dry off with. Lisa said she would go get us something and disappeared out of the bathroom. That left Matt and I standing in the shower naked and wet in front of a bunch of guys staring at us. Matt was really uncomfortable and turned away from the onlookers. There was no use in me hiding after all I had been through tonight. I'm sure it was weird for Matt having a bunch of guys looking at us naked.

Pretty soon, Lisa returned with a couple of towels and we both dried off. We stepped out of the shower together and Matt saw that Kim had his clothes. He had a sinking feeling that he might not get them back as he asked Kim for them.

Kim predictably said, "I don't know, maybe you should stay as you are too."

Matt complained that nobody there wanted to see him naked and he still had to keep me safe. Kim relented and gave him his clothes back. I just stood there silently as he dressed, knowing that I didn't have any clothes to put on. Kim asked the guys in the bathroom to leave and they reluctantly filed out. That left just me, Matt, Kim and Lisa in the bathroom.

Kim said, "So, it looks like I missed quite the show. You two are pervs, fucking in front of a crowd like that!"

We all looked at each other wondering what we were going to do now.

Lisa spoke up, "Why don't I go see if I can raise some more money to have you stay naked and mill around the party? There are hundreds of people out there in the lounge, the hallways, in the rooms and even in the stairwell wanting to get in for a show. There has to be more money we can get."

Kim agreed and since Lisa wasn't really asking me, she quickly turned and went out of the bathroom. A few minutes later, she returned with a fist full of cash and said she had agreed we would stay for another hour. Everyone was told they needed to keep their hands to themselves unless one of us gave them permission to touch me.

I took Matt's hand and with a deep breath, we strolled out of the bathroom and into the crowd of partygoers. People immediately began whistling and shouting. I couldn't believe how much the crowd had grown since we got there. Word must have spread about a naked girl!

It was hard to maneuver through the throng of people, but Matt was plowing the way with me in tow. People kept swatting my butt, pinching my nipples and brushing up against me unnecessarily as we pushed through the crowd.

I told Matt and he stopped and yelled to the crowd "KEEP YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF!"

It didn't do much good, there were just too many people to control. Eventually, we made our way to the drink station where Matt got both of us a drink of whatever that alcoholic concoction was they were serving. After a few sips, my nerves began to calm a little again.

One good thing about the crowd being so packed in was that only those people very close to me could see my naked body. I kept Matt beside me as we started milling around. Of course, all of the guys wanted to get near me to see me naked, but I was surprised at how many of the girls were trying to get to me.

While the guys wanted to ogle me, the girls were more interested in and excited to find out what was in my mind and how I could do this. Some even said they were turned on and wished they had the guts to do what I was doing.

A beautiful brunette came up to me and introduced herself as Mila. She said incredulously, "It's true, you're naked! I can't believe it! How are you able to do this without having a breakdown?"

I explained how it wasn't the first time and it has gotten slightly easier, but it is still gut wrenching.

She leaned into my ear and whispered, "It makes me wet just thinking about doing this, but I could NEVER! Look how hard your nipples are! You are really excited aren't you?"

I said meekly, "Yeah, it really turns me on!"

She reached out and tweaked my left nipple and shock waves ran through my body again.

Matt quickly said, "No touching."

I said, "It's OK," and Mila continued to run her fingers around and over my nipples, making them ache again.

Mila was running her fingers over my nipples and breasts like a feather and the sensation made me tingle all over. Her fingers began working their way down my belly and she lightly brushed my freshly washed pubic hair back and forth with one hand while the other continued toying my nipples. I could feel my juices begin to trickle again and goosebumps sprang up all over my body.

Mila kept her eyes locked on mine as her fingertips lightly glided over my pussy lips. She brought her fingers up in front of my face to show me my wetness. I was shocked how wet I was already! Without even thinking, I leaned forward and sucked her fingers into my mouth, cleaning all of my juices off. I don't know where that came from, I had never done anything like that before and have never tasted my own juices. I have to admit, it wasn't bad.

Mila withdrew her fingers from my mouth and with a wicked smile on her face, she kissed me deeply, swirling her tongue around in my mouth. Suddenly, we were both jolted back to reality by a cheering crowd. I think we had both forgotten where we were, but neither of us really seemed to care at this point. We were both hot and horny!