Missy Becomes an Exhibitionist Ch. 05

Story Info
The dorm party.
14.8k words
4.82
18.8k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the continuing story of my journey into exhibitionism. In the last chapter, Matt had come over to our apartment to discuss my next naked adventure with my roommates, Kim and Lisa. I wasn't allowed to wear any clothes while they were secretly making plans in the kitchen. When they finished, they all came out to the living room where I was watching TV on the couch. Kim and Lisa had to go out for a few minutes and left Matt alone with me. He was given strict instructions not to discuss future plans with me.

I had grown to like Matt a lot over the last few months, so it was uncomfortable for me to be sitting naked on the couch with him while he was fully clothed. We talked for a few minutes and Matt put his arm around me. One thing led to another and we ended up having sex right there on the couch. Kim and Lisa came home and found us bare assed naked.

After some uncomfortable moments, Matt and I went upstairs to clean up when Matt realized he had left his clothes downstairs. My roommates had thrown them in the washer, so he couldn't get dressed. Matt was extremely embarrassed and asked if they had any clothes for him to put on.

They proceeded to dress Matt up in a dozen or so of our sexy panties and took pictures of him wearing them too. They teased him and tickled his dick mercilessly, bringing him to orgasm right in front of all of us!

My roommates noticed I was feeling hurt over this and I explained that we were kind of boyfriend and girlfriend. They agreed to stay away from him as far as sex goes, but left open the possibility of making him go naked in the future too.

When Kim and Lisa left us alone, I could tell Matt was desperately needing to cum, so I finished him off with my hands in the kitchen after a nice blowjob. He went home a short time later, without giving me any hints at what my roommates had planned for me.

A couple of weeks later, Kim and Lisa said they had invited Matt over to reveal my next adventure to me. I had been on 2 or 3 dates with Matt in the meantime and we never talked about my naked adventures. Our relationship was going very well, although we hadn't had sex again since the first time on our couch.

It was a Friday evening and Matt brought some fast food for all of us. When he arrived, we all went into the living room to eat and they were going to fill me in on the plans. Matt set the food down on the coffee table and we all found a place to sit.

Then, Lisa said "Missy, since we are going to discussing your naked activities, I think it would be appropriate for you to be naked while we go over our plans."

I hadn't really been naked much for the last couple of weeks, so I blushed at Lisa's suggestion. I hadn't been naked in front of Matt during the last couple of weeks either and it kind of made me flash back to the first time I met him. Lisa and Kim had made me strip naked in front of him and I was out of my mind with embarrassment. Now, I was being told to strip in front of Matt again and it felt really awkward, because he was my boyfriend now. As usual, my heart was racing and my pussy started to moisten!

With a red face, I stood and peeked at Matt out of the corner of my eye. He looked away, I suppose to make it a little less embarrassing for me. I bashfully unbuttoned my blouse, slipped it off my arms and dropped it on the couch. Next, I pulled my bra off and slowly unbuttoned my jeans, wriggling them down over my thighs and stepped out of them.

Kim said, "Oh, I love those panties, they are sooo cute. Turn around so we can all see."

I had on a pair of pale yellow silky panties with a ruffled lace edge around the leg openings and the waistband and a pink bow in the front. Kim was right, they were really cute. The pale color accentuated what was left of my tan.

Still blushing, I spun around so they could all see. Matt was now looking too, while at the same time trying to remain respectful to me. Then, with a thumping heart, I hooked my thumbs in the waistband and slowly slipped the panties down. I hooked them on the big toe of my right foot and flipped them to Kim.

She caught them and said sarcastically, "What a surprise, they're wet already."

This made me blush even more. I don't know why I flipped the panties to Kim like that. Maybe it was to help loosen me up a bit. I did feel a little less embarrassed as I was beginning to have some fun with the situation.

It felt weird standing there naked in front of my clothed boyfriend and 2 roommates and I didn't know what to do, so I just casually took a seat on the couch.

It was a little chilly for me, so I scooted over next to Matt and he put his arm around me. I was covered from head to toe in goosebumps. I'm not sure if that was due to the cold, or my rising excitement.

Matt rubbed his hands all over my bare skin to help warm me up. It warmed me up alright! This was the situation that tried my nerves the most, but also sent my excitement level through the roof! I was the only naked person in the room and all attention was on me!

It felt like a million pins pricking my skin all over. Matt's hands were still roaming all over me and getting closer and closer to my tits and pussy. My juices were beginning to run! He avoided overtly rubbing those areas because he probably thought it would embarrass me in front of my roommates. Screw that, I thought. I want to feel your fingers everywhere! I was too far into this to worry about Kim and Lisa.

I started to subtly encourage Matt to go further. Every time his hands would go near my thighs and crotch, I raised my hips slightly. Each time his hands neared my tits, I turned sideways to make them roam over my nipples, which were hard as diamonds by now and aching for attention.

Finally, he got the hint and started pinching and pulling on my nipples while kneading my breasts with his right hand. His left hand was around my shoulder and he used it to massage my neck. Occasionally, he would run his right hand from my tits to my stomach and then back up to work on my tits some more. Each trip of his hands got closer and closer to my pussy until his fingers brushed the top of my pubic hair. There! That's what I so desperately wanted!

Matt's hand made the journey down once more. This time, his fingertips lightly tickled my pubic hair. I spread my legs apart a little to give him more access and let him know he was welcome to go further. He took the invitation and moved his entire hand into my crotch and cupped my pussy firmly. His fingers wiggled around down there as he found my juices flowing freely! I gave him a few soft moans of approval and put my hand on his jean covered crotch. His erection was about to burst the zipper!

I suddenly realized Kim and Lisa weren't there anymore. I was so lost in Matt's ministrations that I hadn't seen them go into the kitchen.

Now that I had come back to reality a little, I could hear them rummaging around, getting plates and drinks etc. A few seconds later, they both returned to the living room. Matt quickly withdrew his hand from my pussy when he heard them approaching.

Lisa could tell we were up to something by the guilty looks on our faces.

She said playfully, "Are you two at it again? Well, you don't have to stop on account of us. We like to watch."

I looked at Matt's face. He seemed ashamed. He had just been caught with his hand in my cookie jar! I didn't care and wanted him to continue. He was too shy to resume himself, so I gently grabbed his hand and placed in on my pussy again. The satisfied smile on my face let him know it was OK and his fingers started flexing in my crotch again, much to my delight!

Kim got a plate for Matt and then one for me. I took both and set them on the couch beside me. Lisa was digging the hamburgers and fries out of the bags and popping open the sodas.

Matt whispered in my ear, "You know, I'm going to have to take my hand away to eat at some point, don't you?"

I whispered back, "I'll miss it every second it is gone!"

Just then, Kim noticed Matt's hands were full.

She said, "Jeez, do you suppose you could take your fingers out of her pussy long enough to eat?"

I heard a little snicker from Lisa as Matt pulled his hand out. I squeezed my legs together to make it hard for him to get it out, but it was no use. His hand slid up my belly, leaving a wet trail behind.

Kim, seeing Matt's wet hand said, "Looks like you could use a napkin. You two are unbelievable!"

She handed him a napkin to wipe off my juices. Lisa put a burger and fries on each of the plates and I handed one to Matt. We all sat eating without any conversation for a couple of minutes.

I had my plate balanced on my knees and could smell the excitement wafting up from my pussy. I was more interested in getting Matt's fingers back to work than eating! But, I grabbed the burger off my plate and took a big bite. I had to squeeze it down to fit it in my mouth, which caused a combination of grease, ketchup, mustard and tomato water to stream out, landing in my lap between my bellybutton and pubic hair.

The warm mixture slid down through the hair to my pussy lips and mingled with my girl juices. It actually felt wonderful because of the warmth. I set the burger down on my plate and looked up to see all eyes on me.

Kim said, "Glad we put a blanket on the couch. You are making a mess over there."

I leaned forward, put the plate on the coffee table and started to get up to get a towel.

Lisa said, "Where are you going?"

"I gotta go get something to clean this up," I said.

Lisa said, "Matt, why don't you help her out?"

Matt grabbed a stack of napkins and turned to hand them to me.

Before he could give them to me, Lisa said, "That's not what I meant."

"What do you mean," Asked Matt?

Lisa replied, "Can't you be a little more creative than that?" As she stuck her tongue out and made a licking gesture.

Kim burst out laughing as Matt and I stared wide eyed at Lisa. The more I thought about it, the more I liked the idea. Matt didn't seem to share my enthusiasm, though. He is very reserved and I'm sure he would not hesitate if Kim and Lisa weren't there. He probably felt humiliated in front of them. But, I was the naked one, so he shouldn't feel embarrassed.

I looked over to Matt and gave him a wink to let him know it was great with me. I couldn't wait to have his tongue swabbing me clean!

Kim jumped in, "Well, we're waiting. Or do you think your girlfriend's pussy burger is gross?"

"No, no that's not it," Matt said.

"Then you better get to work," Kim said.

Matt reluctantly got up from the couch and Lisa slid the coffee table back to give him room in front of me. I eagerly slid my butt to the front edge of the couch and waited for him. He knelt in front of me, put a hand on each of my knees and slowly separated them to expose my now messy pussy.

After staring for a few seconds, Matt inched his face forward. I first felt his tongue tickle my pubic hair and it sent a shiver throughout my entire body! He reached my lips and began lapping at the gooey hamburger grease, ketchup, mustard and tomato mixture. His tongue licked from the bottom of my pussy up to and over my clit, over and over again!

I was quivering now and flopped back on the couch to allow myself to thrust my hips up to meet his tongue. Kim and Lisa were hovering above, watching intently. My breathing was labored and I could feel an orgasm quickly approaching.

Just then, Lisa said, "Make sure you clean up her pubes!"

Much to my disappointment, Matt dutifully left my pussy and began licking the goo out of my pubic hair. The orgasmic feeling subsided slightly and I ached to have his tongue back on my pussy.

When I couldn't take it any longer, I grabbed Matt's head and pushed it back down to my pussy. He didn't miss a beat and resumed slurping up my sloppy puss. He pretty much had the burger mess cleaned, but I wasn't about to stop him. And from the intensity of his licking, I don't think he had any intentions of stopping either!

Eventually, he started to focus on my clit, licking circles around it and very lightly pinching it with his teeth. Then, he began sucking on it -- HARD! I went off like a firecracker, letting out the loudest moan imaginable! My body convulsed as a spray of cum shot out all over Matt's face!

Matt backed out and the three of them just stared at me as I continued to buck and flop around on the couch. I squeezed my tits and pinched my nipples to prolong the ecstatic feeling.

Slowly, my orgasm calmed to what felt like little jolts of electricity shooting through me. I was still tingling when I opened my eyes to see Matt's face dripping from my spray!

I put my hand over my face in embarrassment. Nobody said anything, so I separated my fingers and peeked out to see all of them still staring at me. There was a sense of shame, but it didn't really matter, that was freaking GREAT!

Finally, Lisa said, "Fucking hell that was hot!"

Kim had her zipper down and was fiddling in her pants. When she realized we saw, it was her turn to be red faced!

Matt began wiping his face with his hands and I could see his shirt was soaking wet. He stood and reached out to me to help me sit up on the couch as I came down from my orgasm.

Kim and Lisa sat down on the floor and Matt joined me sitting on the couch as we all caught our breaths. Everybody just sat there in total silence for about 10 minutes. My head was swimming. How could I do that in front of my roommates? Would it have been as good if they weren't watching? Probably none of it would have happened if it weren't for Kim and Lisa.

Eventually, we realized the food was getting cold, so we all gathered up our respective meals and quietly finished eating. Kim asked me to pick up the plates and trash and take it to the kitchen. I did as asked, with all three of them watching my naked ass make several trips to accomplish the job.

When I had everything picked up, Kim asked me to come sit down and they would fill me in on the upcoming plans.

I again sat down next to Matt on the couch and held his hand as I anxiously awaited hearing what was in store. Kim and Lisa were still sitting on the floor in front of the couch.

Kim said, "Ok, here is the plan for our next adventure. We are going on spring break to Cancun! We've heard they aren't very strict about nudity there, especially during spring break. This should give us plenty of opportunities to have some fun. Of course, Matt will be there for protection too."

"REALLY," I said. "But, I don't have the money for a trip to Cancun."

Kim said, "I know, but we still have a few weeks. We are looking for some bargains and we have come up with a couple of fun ways to earn money to pay for all of us."

Kim and Lisa both smiled at me broadly and it gave me an uncomfortable feeling. By the way they were looking at me, I guessed my nudity was going to be a contributing factor to earning the money! I couldn't imagine how they were going to use my stunts to pay for a trip for four to Cancun. They couldn't expect me to have sex for money, could they? Matt would never allow that. Wet t-shirt contests wouldn't even come close to funding a trip.

Finally, I asked, "What fun ways are you talking about to earn money?"

Lisa said, "We've told you all you need to know. So we're finished here for now, we'll let you know when we have more details."

Kim and Lisa then went off in different directions, leaving Matt and me in the living room, me still naked. I knew better than to try to get any more information out of Matt. I didn't want to put him in a position where he had to decide between telling me and getting himself in trouble. So, I just squeezed his hand and daydreamed about what was to come.

After a few minutes, Matt said, "I should probably be going."

"OK," I said disappointedly. "I wish you could stay the night, though."

"Me too, but I have some studying to do, so I better get to it," He said.

He got up and extended his hand to me and helped me up. As I walked him to the front door, his hand cupped my ass cheek and I put my arm around his waist. He opened the door and turned to me. I threw my arms around his neck, pulled myself up on my tiptoes and kissed him. Both of his hands went to my ass and pulled me to his groin as he groped my cheeks. The kiss went on for about 60 seconds before Matt playfully slapped my left butt cheek and we separated.

I watched in the doorway as he made his way to the car. He waved at me as he got in, started the car and drove away, leaving me standing naked in the open doorway. I turned and softly closed the front door behind me and looked around the room. There was an empty feeling inside me and I didn't really know what to do.

I had some studying to do too, so I thought it best to get it over with. Everything was quiet and I wasn't even sure if Kim and Lisa were still there. Would it be OK to put some clothes on?

It was chilly for me being naked, so I decided to risk getting dressed. If they got mad, it would mean a punishment, but maybe I would like the punishment, so why not?

I decided to just put on some panties and a night shirt and go to my room to study. I stayed in my room the rest of the night without incident and went to bed.

The rest of the week passed with nothing out of the ordinary happening. I hadn't seen Matt since our planning get together.

On Friday night after classes, Kim told me she had a plan to make some money for our trip. Lisa had just got off the phone and said Matt was coming over and I should go get a shower and put on some sexy clothes. I immediately got that nervous, but excited feeling.

I made my way upstairs and hopped in the shower. My mind was racing about what the evening held. I made sure my pubic hair was neatly trimmed and every crack and crevice was completely clean. Stepping out of the shower, I patted myself dry and blow dried my hair, turning the drier briefly on my pussy hair to boost my excitement level even more. After applying deodorant and some perfume, I gave my pussy a slight spritz of the perfume, just in case!

I made my way down the hall to my bedroom. Everything was quiet downstairs until I heard the doorbell ring. Matt must be here. I was anxious to see him because we had only talked on the phone a few times. He didn't say anything about what was going on tonight. Matt probably wouldn't have been allowed to tell me anything even if he knew, but this felt like something Kim and Lisa had just cooked up.

I was rummaging around in my closet and dressers trying to think of what to wear when there was a timid knock on my door.

Matt said, "It's me."

I said, "Come in," and Matt slowly pushed the door open.

He shut the door behind him and I gave him a big naked hug. His cock began to swell and I could feel it pushing against me through his jeans. I pulled him over to the bed and we sat on the end of the bed together. He smelled really good!

We embraced again and kissed. I put my hand on his cock through his jeans and he was like a steel pipe.

Suddenly, Lisa yelled from downstairs, "NO MONKEY BUSINESS YOU TWO, THERE IS NO TIME, WE HAVE TO BE GOING SOON. DON'T MAKE ME COME UP THERE!"

I yelled back down, "OK, I'M JUST GETTING DRESSED."

I said to Matt, "I better get dressed or who knows what they will do."

Matt looked disappointed, but agreed. I asked him what we were going to do tonight and he said he didn't know, Lisa had just called him a few minutes ago.

I stood up in front of him and said, "Well, I guess we'll find out together."

My pussy was right in front of him and he gently ran his fingers through my pubic hair. I could feel the juices start to flow and I wanted him so badly at that moment.

But, I knew Kim and Lisa would be coming soon if we didn't hurry, so I backed away from Matt and said, "Come help me pick out some clothes to wear."