Missy Becomes an Exhibitionist Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mila and I broke off our kiss and her hands began caressing my nipples again and then moved back down to my smoldering pussy. As she was rubbing my lips and clit, I reached out and unbuttoned her jeans and pulled the zipper down. I turned to the side a little so I could get my left hand inside her panties. My hand slid down to her slit without encountering any pubic hair. She was completely shaved!

Her entire crotch was soaking wet and I hadn't even reached her pussy lips yet. I was having a hard time getting down there, so Mila bent forward a little to help me get access. Finally, I reached her lips and clit and began sawing up and down with my fingers. When my fingers were covered with her juices, I pulled my hand out and held my fingers in front of her face as she had done to me. Just as I had done, she sucked my fingers into her mouth and cleaned them up, all the while still working over my pussy with her fingers.

I wanted better access to her pussy so I leaned into her ear and said, "Let me take your jeans off."

She blushed and said, "I can't, not in front of all these people."

I said, "You just told me a minute ago that you would love to do what I'm doing. Now is your chance."

She replied "I can't."

"How about just the jeans and leave your panties on then?" I said.

Without waiting for an answer, I reached for the sides of her jeans and began tugging them down. I looked to Matt and told him to take her shoes off and he bent down and removed her tennis shoes. Her jeans were tight, so I had to work them one side at a time until they got past her hips. Mila now had her hands over her face as her bright blue panties came into view and everybody in the crowd cheered again!

The jeans puddled at her feet and I bent down and tapped her left leg signaling her to lift it so I could pull the jeans free. She did and I tapped her right leg and the jeans were off! I handed them to Matt and told him to make sure she got them back.

Now, I had Mila standing in the crowd without her pants. She still had a blouse and bra on, which made her look really sexy. I turned her around a little so I could see her butt. She was wearing a thong! Her ass was perfect and I slapped it a couple of times, much to the delight of the crowd. I then grabbed the waistband of her panties with my index finger and thumb, pulled them out away from her body and let them snap back into place. The crowd started chanting "take them off!"

I looked in Mila's eyes and she shook her head and said "I can't."

I didn't want to push things too far, so I snaked my hand inside her panties and began rubbing her bald pussy some more. Her hand returned to my pussy and continued its work. We were working each other into a frenzy when Mila suddenly moaned and began shaking. She removed her hand from my pussy and hugged me tightly as she jerked through her orgasm.

I took my hand out of her panties and reached around and cupped her ass until she went limp. I pushed her back slightly and kissed her again. The crowd was buzzing and many of the guys were rubbing themselves, including Matt!

Kim and Lisa pushed their way through the crowd and came up to us.

Lisa said, "So, who is your sexy friend here?"

I introduced Mila to them and she bashfully said hi. Lisa thought we should mingle around more as the crowd was getting restless because they had paid a lot of money to have me be naked at the party and most of them hadn't been able to get near me. I looked at Mila and asked if she wanted to come with us. She wanted to know where her jeans were and I told her Matt was safeguarding them. I assured her she didn't need to worry and she would be fine in her panties, especially since I was bare assed naked. She agreed and Kim, Lisa, Matt and I joined her in mingling around the party.

I was surprised at how respectful all of the guys at the party were of the no touching rule. They didn't try to touch me or Mila themselves, but soon began asking us to show them our pussies and even asking me to touch Mila and Mila to touch me.

Then the guys started asking if they could touch. I allowed some nipple rubbing and let them touch briefly everywhere except my pussy. I saw Mila with some guys and she was letting them get a quick feel of her pussy through her panties. We kept meandering through the crowd so that nobody had the opportunity to get too handsy.

As we continued walking around the party, we ran into Carly again, the girl I had given my phone number to earlier.

She gave me a big hug and looked at Mila and said, "Are you recruiting others to your naked party?"

Before I could even answer, she was pulling her t-shirt over her head and unclasping her bra. The guys around us started whistling. Carly then kicked off her shoes and wiggled out of her jeans, leaving her standing there in just a pair of silky white panties. The crowd around us cheered loudly. Carly raised her arms above her head and spun around for them. Her breasts were a beautiful b cup with puffy pink nipples. She looked super sexy in those panties!

Matt grabbed her jeans and kept them with Mila's. Then Mila got a little braver and removed her blouse and bra, leaving her in just her bright blue thong.

Carly and Mila were grabbing at each other's panties and the guys started chanting "take them off" again. It looked as if they were going to strip each other of their panties and there would be three naked girls!

Just as things were starting to get really hot, a couple of people came running through yelling in a panic "CAMPUS SECURITY IS COMING!"

People started pushing and shoving trying to get out. Matt tossed the pile of Carly's and Mila's clothes to them and they quickly grabbed their stuff and ran off without getting dressed. I HAD NO CLOTHES TO PUT ON!

Matt grabbed me by the hand and started dragging me through the hallways with Kim and Lisa following behind. I hoped Matt knew where he was going. Some of the crowd had dispersed into various rooms and I assume out of the building, but there were still a lot of people there.

Then, we hear someone yell "CAMPUS SECURITY -- BREAK IT UP, WE'VE HAD A LOT OF NOISE COMPLAINTS."

Maybe they didn't know about the naked girls at the party. I could see a couple of the campus security guys now. Matt told me to hide behind him and he would get us out of there. I crouched down behind him while Kim and Lisa closed in on me from behind, so I was pretty well hidden.

We saw the security talking to a group of guys, so Matt took the opportunity to lead us to the stairwell door. We cruised past security into the stairwell and down to the first floor entrance. The security car lights were flashing outside.

In a panic, I said, "What if there are more outside? What are we going to do?"

Matt looked out the door and said, "I don't see any more. Come on, let's make a run for it."

Before I could protest, he pulled me out the door by my hand and we started running. Then I remembered how far we had walked from the car to get to the dorm on the way in! We had a long way to go to reach the car.

It must have looked odd, two fully clothed girls and a guy pulling a stark naked girl by the arm through the parking lots, roads and grassy yards of the college campus! There was no time to worry about that now, I just wanted to get to the relative safety of the car without getting arrested.

Matt and I finally reached the car with Kim and Lisa not far behind. Kim unlocked the car and Matt and I tumbled into the back seat while Lisa jumped in the front passenger seat and Kim went around and got in the driver's seat.

I was urging to get out of there fast, but Matt warned her to be careful not to go too fast because we didn't want to get pulled over by the cops. It would be a little hard to explain why I was naked with no clothes in the car. I was panting from the long run and slid down in the seat to catch my breath.

I saw Matt staring at my naked body, so I slid back up in the seat and leaned over kind of on top of him and we embraced. My heart was still pounding and I could feel his pumping too. Matt ran his hand down my naked back to the crack of my butt and back up again. I reached around and grabbed his crotch through his jeans and was surprised to find he had a very hard dick!

I tried to get my hand in his jeans, but it was too tight, so I started to unbutton them when Matt looked me in the eyes and motioned with his head to Kim and Lisa in the front seat. So far, they hadn't said anything or looked back at us. They probably were still trying to compose themselves after the dash to the car too. I shrugged my shoulders at Matt to indicate I didn't care if they saw us or not.

I got off of him and sat right up against him, unbuttoning his jeans and sliding the zipper down. He had one hand massaging my right breast and nipple and the other tickling my still wet pussy while I slowly jerked his cock.

Kim happened to look in the mirror and could see we were fooling around and said, "Jeez you two, can't you wait until we get home?"

This of course got Lisa's attention and she spun around in her seat to see me stroking Matt's dick and Matt rubbing my pussy.

She said "wow, it's like my own private porn movie!"

I didn't care at that point and we just continued to work each other over.

Kim said, "Don't make a mess on my seats, we're almost home!"

I was really close to the edge again and Matt was so hard he couldn't be far away either, so we slowed it down a little bit.

As we pulled into our driveway, I pulled my hand out of Matt's jeans and he stuffed his cock back in. The car stopped and we jumped out and ran to the front door. Of course, I was naked and had no key and Matt didn't have a key, so we had to wait for Kim and Lisa, who took their sweet time enjoying my public nakedness.

When Kim finally unlocked the door, we burst inside and started heading upstairs to finish what we had started in the back seat of the car.

Lisa yelled, "Wait you two. If you want to finish your business, I want to watch! You can do it right here in the living room!"

We stopped in our tracks and looked hesitantly at each other. Matt looked dejected and frustrated. I whispered to him that I had nothing to hide anymore and I was ok with it, in fact I really needed to have him in me. He groaned slightly and nodded ok. We started heading toward the couch and Lisa draped a blanket over it. Kim came in to the living room and joined us.

We were all just standing there looking at each other, not knowing what to do when Lisa said, "Ok, go ahead."

I was already naked, of course, so I reached out and grabbed Matt's shirt and peeled it over his head. He kicked off his shoes, lowered his jeans and stepped out of them. I laid down on the couch on my back and Matt started to get on top of me wearing his silky boxer briefs.

Kim said, "No, no, everything comes off. We want to see everything!"

Matt stood up and Kim grabbed him by the waist and pulled him to her. She yanked his underwear down and his hard cock bounced up and down. Lisa came over to him and they both started to play with him. I cleared my throat to let them know I didn't like them playing with my boyfriend.

Lisa said, "We promised we would fuck him and we won't, we just want to play with him a little."

I said, "Come on, I NEED this after all that happened tonight!"

Lisa turned Matt to face me, slapped him on his bare ass and pushed him over to me on the couch.

He got on top of me and I grabbed his cock, ready to position it at my hole when Kim got up and came over to us. She swatted my hand away and took hold of Matt's dick and guided it to my pussy lips. Lisa came over and started rubbing my tits. Kim rubbed Matt's cock up and down over my lips getting it wet with my juices, then guided him into me. He pushed the rest of the way in and I groaned loudly as his stomach bumped against my mound!

With one hand on the back of the couch and the other on the seat cushion holding himself above me, he slowly knifed in and out of me. IT FELT SOOO GOOOOD! I was so engrossed in my own pleasure that I lost track of Kim and Lisa. I looked over at them and they had both stripped down to just their panties and both had their hands inside working away at their slits!

Matt was so focused on me that I don't think he even saw them. Seeing them so turned on by what Matt and I were doing turned me on even more and I began bucking forcefully into Matt. He quickened his pace, stiffened and filled me with his cum. With one final push, he collapsed down on top of me and I wrapped my arms around him as we recovered.

When we came down from our fucking, we kissed and Matt finally looked over toward Kim and Lisa. They were now each in a chair with their feet up on the edge of the seat and knees at their chests, still working their fingers inside their panties!

I slid out from under Matt and pulled him to his feet. His cum was running out of me onto the wood floor. We stepped over to where Kim and Lisa were getting themselves off and just stood there watching them. They were both too absorbed to even notice us there. Finally, Kim shuddered and twitched in orgasm with Lisa following almost immediately. Kim opened her eyes and saw us watching her and shrieked while trying to cover herself. This made Lisa open her eyes. She seemed less embarrassed by being caught and just sat back to enjoy the remnants of her orgasm.

Matt and I went back to the couch and cuddled up together, still naked. Nobody moved or said anything for about 10 minutes as we all regained our composure.

Then, Kim blurted out, "Hey, I wonder how much money we made tonight. Lisa, go get the cash and let's count it out."

Lisa jumped up from her chair and walked to the kitchen, still wearing only her panties. Her perky breasts bouncing with every step! She returned with two handfuls of cash. She threw the cash down on the floor in front of the couch and Kim joined her sitting on the floor to count the money.

Matt was staring at both of them sitting there wearing only their skimpy panties. I couldn't blame him, they both looked super sexy and their boobs were beautiful. Lisa never seemed bashful at all being nearly naked in front of Matt. Kim was at first shy about it, but she was now concentrating on counting the money and seemed to have forgotten all about her state of undress.

They finished counting and Kim asked Lisa how much she had.

Lisa said, "$3,100 how much do you have?"

Kim said, "$2,240. Woo hoo! That's $5,340!!!!" All four of us cheered in excitement.

Kim said, "That should cover most of what we need to get us all to Cancun for spring break. I'll start looking online for some deals and we'll get it booked."

Matt was still staring at my nearly naked roommates as we began to talk about the events of the evening. It was kind of weird, the four of sitting in the living room naked, except for the panties Kim and Lisa were wearing. Nobody was bothered enough to put clothes on though, so we just continued talking. Lisa asked me how many times I came and I told her I wasn't sure, but it was a lot.

She said, "Yeah, you came all over the table when that blond girl finger banged you! That was really hot."

Kim said, "Did you give her our phone number?"

I meekly said, "Yes, but I was so caught up in everything, I wasn't thinking straight."

Lisa said, "It's ok, she was hot. I liked her."

We continued talking for another half hour or so until we realized everybody was really tired. We looked at the clock and it was almost 3 am.

We decided to call it a night and go to bed. Matt agreed to stay, which was the first time we had slept together overnight. We got up off the couch and I grabbed him by his semi erect cock and pulled him toward the stairs. His cock hardened in my hand as we walked past Kim and Lisa, who playfully swatted his ass as we went by and said, "Good night you two."

We said good night and went on up to bed. I was emotionally and physically shot! Matt was exhausted too, so we quickly drifted off to sleep.

To be continued.