All Comments on 'Missy - Day 15'

by MissPAdventurous

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excited for another chapter!

I keep checking back every few days to see if you’ve posted a new part. Excitedly waiting for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Need more..

Next chapter..luv cumming

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

When she gets free Molly should grab his balls , squeeze as tight as possible then twist them then jerk downward as hard as she can. Keep on squeezing and twisting and jerking. This will destroy his ability to produce children permanently. Grabbing his cock and yanking it and twisting as well will dislocate it possibly needing to have it removed. It still renders it unable to ever rape another woman!

She should also put a into Andrea's face breaking her nose along with some other bones. Then kick her between her legs doing major damage. This might teach her not to participate in raping a woman as well.

My first reaction was to kill them both.

Next get his skanky crap scraped or vacuumed out of her via D and C. So she doesn't have to carry a rapist's baby.

I also don't see any indication she wanted to marry the twit she was supposed to meet either. So blow that off.

Break bones, make them hurt and bleed, destroy their lives and leave them with permanent reminder of what they did to her while making them unable to ever do it again! Justice! This is what they did to her.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

I for one completely agree with LilacQueen15's comments. Molly need some serious and painful vengeance . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMissPAdventurous@MissPAdventurous
Hello hello, Bad Parents is LIVE! It’s a continuation of the Bad Parents story you can find here. You’ll meet their other two daughters and learn all about their introduction to the family’s taboo traditions. If you’d like to read it, here’s the link: https://a.co/d/emp2iX...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Missy - Day 14 Previous Part
Missy - Day Series Info