Missy - Day 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your new man is going to love this pussy Molly," Daddy praised her. "He's going to want to fuck it all the time. I've broken it in so it's nice and hot and juicy for him."

She shook her head no slightly at the thought and closed her eyes.

"Oh yes sweetheart, he'll be fucking your bred cunt as often as he can," Daddy grunted. "He'll probably want to show off his new wife to his friends, welcome her to the family with a nice long gang bang. Your pregnant cunt is going to love that."

She didn't answer him and instead just stared at her feet, flopping with his thrusts. They fucked quietly for a little while, the only sounds in the room the wet suction of her cunt around his dick and the slap of his full balls against her asshole. He pushed himself up with his arms and looked down at her as she began to pant.

"You cumming on my dick again?"

She let out a strangled cry, "No!"

"Yea you are! Cum on my fat dick!" Daddy growled, giving her short deep thrusts into the back of her cunt. "Your twat is sucking the load right out of my balls. You want my cum again girl?"

"No!"

"Fuck yea!" he roared, violently pumping his cock into her. "Take it!"

Daddy held his cock deep inside her pussy again and I watched as Elizabeth scrambled to get behind him. She reached out under him and rolled his balls as he filled Molly up with her fourth load of cum.

"That's it Jack! Fill her pussy up!" Elizabeth cried, watching his cock pulse hard into Molly.

Eventually he pulled out of her body and a flood of cum poured out of her cunt. She was gaping open a good amount from Daddy's thick cock. I heard her whimper of despair and a rush of anger went through me.

"My Daddy is giving you his cum to try and help you and I'm getting none of his cock today because of you! The least you could do is be polite and say thank you!" I said bitterly at her. "You're going to get pregnant because of him!"

She just stared at me, a look of shock on her face. Daddy stood up with a grin in my direction and collapsed back onto the couch, pulling Elizabeth by the hair towards his cock.

"Clean me up, I want to breed her one more time," he directed.

Elizabeth went to work on her task, cleaning up their combined creams from his cock with long licks of her tongue and immediately popped a finger in his ass. Daddy groaned and winked at me. The throbbing between my legs made my jealousy flare hotter.

"Say thank you!" I said to Molly harshly.

"Thank you," she said meekly, her eyes closing.

"Thank you for breeding me Mr. Bourne," Elizabeth chimed in.

"Thank you for breeding me Mr. Bourne," Molly parroted sarcastically.

She was so ungrateful. I sighed and slumped back onto the couch, eager to watch the last round. I reached down and slipped my hand between my legs to rub my aching cunny.

"Daddy you should give me your cum," I whined. "She doesn't even want it!"

"I'll give your twat a good pumping after dinner Missy, be patient," he scolded. "We're helping Miss Elizabeth and Molly today."

"But Daddy I want to be bred!"

Daddy just smiled, that wicked gleam back in his eyes again and pushed his cock deeper into Elizabeth's throat.

"We'll see Missy girl, we'll see."

12