All Comments on 'Missy’s Family Experience Ch. 03'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Absolutely fucking fab, love incestuous fucking. other way round with me, I fucked my three sisters one after the other one saturday afternoon, which was the youngest ones 17th birthday, all three sucked me off and I filled all three with cock cream. they all ate my cum fro/m each others cunts. from then on we all fucked on almost daily, all together and a of one on one. cunt crazed fucker, U K.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had to stop reading part way through the first page. "his thingy" "Her special place?' Sorry but I'm not in the 6th grade.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 1 year ago

Just read all 3 chapters and loved them. I can’t wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Please continue!

BigMoDaddyBigMoDaddyabout 1 year ago

Holy fuck!!!! That was hot...

StephiejoMStephiejoMabout 1 year ago

Awesome story! I got soaking wet reading it!

dommasterjimdommasterjimabout 1 year ago

YEAHHhh,,!! . 5 . !!

DallasMarcDallasMarcabout 1 year ago

Good story, and so much potential, but seriously, stop calling the guys’ cocks “thingy.” It’s ridiculous when you are quite comfortable using more sexual terms for her anatomy. She’s not a child. She taking her brothers’ cocks inside her. Say that! Let her mind and voice speak that desire and reality.

mrddmanmrddmanabout 1 year ago

You have such a great descriptive style, I should just give up writing myself. She's maybe a little too quick to jump in the sack with everyone, but I love the writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous