All Comments on 'Mistaken by Daddy Ch. 04'

by ofbuttons

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
JoeBlow2023JoeBlow20233 months ago

This was so hot! Your writing is professional and drew me in. Ordinarily I skip BDSM stories because they aren’t well written but I couldn’t put this down. You built the tension and the sex was, as I said, HOT! Thanks for such a great series.

CockedCapCockedCap7 months ago

Not the flavour that usually draws me, but dang. That was good.

dyetieddyetiedabout 1 year ago

Super story and great writing. Thank you!

justlongtobejustlongtobeabout 1 year ago

What a great story......wish I could be David .....or Ryan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LOVE the story arc! I do hope that David/"Ryan" will find his way back to be mistaken by Daddy again.

CeruleanPainCeruleanPainover 1 year ago

This is honestly one of the best stories! <3

Hornieboi2021Hornieboi2021over 1 year ago

More of this story please

ofbuttonsofbuttonsover 1 year agoAuthor

thank you for the encouragement, all! I will be picking up with David in the future once I am past some other story commitments, and it should show up in Gay Male this time (but will have a lot of the same themes and tone).

much appreciated. :)

subangel2115subangel2115over 1 year ago

great story! love it! wish this same thing could happen to me here in Pittsburgh, pa!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really loved your story, yours descriptions are incredible. I haven't seen this quality in a long time, congratulations. I would love to see the aftermath and the reaction of Daddy knowing David was not Ryan, that's gonna be so good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Be interested to see where it goes

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You ahould definitely continue!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userofbuttons@ofbuttons
Find my stories here: https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=6106424&page=submissions My stories are often to do with reluctance plots, and include a range of fetish and BDSM-adjacent kinks, featuring both sexes with a range of sexualities and pairings. Everyt...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES