Mistaken for a Fluffer Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Opening her eyes hearing her name mentioned she shook her head as she looked back at Mike and then turn to Devante, "No, I don't mind at all."

Stevie's heart racing as she felt Mike's hand returning to her thigh, both hands rubbing along the inside of her bare thighs spreading her legs, she let her gaze travel down Devante, wearing the same clothes as Mike, tight white t-shirt and jeans, as his hands undone his jeans and reached in before pulling out his hard cock. Stevie gulped again as she saw his cock, thinner than Mike's but still thicker than most, she wasn't sure her hand would fit round it, but longer than Mike's it must have been at least 10".

Feeling Mike leaning into her once more, Stevie glanced up at Devante and then down at his long hard cock as she heard Mike's whisper, "Why don't you go show Dev how welcome he is."

This time Stevie was too intoxicated by how Mike's cock had made her feel to hesitate as she slowly lowered her head this time towards Devante's hard cock, opening her mouth once more as her lips closed over the head of his cock, her tongue stroking the underside once more as she managed to slide it between her lips easier and slowly start to bob up and down on his hard cock.

Groaning once more as she slowly bobbed up and down, Devante's cock not as thick as Mike's allowing her to slide deeper on his long black cock, her lips tight around his shaft as she slid up and down, feeling it hit her throat, her saliva running down the rest of his shaft as she bobbed.

Another gentle groan escaped her lips around Devante's cock as she first felt Mike reach for her hand, allowing him to lead her, until her own fingers wrapped around the thick wet shaft of his hard cock, slowly jerking it up and down, as she continued to work her lips up and down Devante.

Stevie's mind thought back to her time with Amari and Dre as she worked her lips up and down Devante's hard wet cock, gagging occasionally as his long cock hit her throat, focussing she relaxed her throat, slowly inching herself down, smiling to herself as she heard Devante groan above her as his cock slid into her throat, her hand all the while jerking Mike off, squeezing his hard cock between her fingers.

Sliding back up off his cock, a string of saliva running from her lips to the head of his cock as she looked up at Devante, smiling back at him as he smiled down at her, "Hell, you're good girl, why don't you kneel down make it easier for yourself."

Still looking up at him before turning and looking to Mike, Stevie nodded her head and carefully lowered herself to the floor on her knees, her ass on display to the room, only covered by the tiny red thong she was wearing, looking up as the two guys kicked off their jeans and sat side by side, in front of her their hard cocks glistening with her saliva.

They both smiled at her as she reached up, her hands visibly still a little shaky from a mixture of nerves and excitement as she wrapped her hands around their cocks and slowly jerked them up and down,

Mike grinned at her as she jerked them both slowly, "Come show me a bit more of that mouth cutie, I think you can manage more than you did," and kept the same grin as Stevie knelt up between them, still jerking their hard cocks as she lowered her mouth down onto Mike, her lips spread wide on his fat cock once more, feeling both his hands resting on her head and gently applying pressure.

Focussing once more, relaxing her throat and stretching her mouth as much as she can, Stevie groaned as the head of Mike's huge cock poked at her throat, her hand squeezing Devante's cock as she did, before Mike released her head and let her slide up of his cock, saliva dripping down her chin once more.

No longer hesitating Stevie quickly moved over and lowered her head down on Devante's cock, knowing how much she could handle she lowered herself down, groaning on his cock as it slid in and out of her tight throat.

Once again, just like so many other times in the past week, Stevie found herself lost in the moment, obsessed with satisfying the hard cocks in front of her, she was to lost in the moment to stop as she felt a hand stroke gently down her back over her barely covered ass before coming down over the pale flesh of her as with a loud spank that seem to echo around the room. Rather than caring, the spank sent a shiver through her, bucking forward forcing her deeper onto Devante's cock.

She groaned in satisfaction as she heard Devante moan above her, the sound of him enjoying her mouth only driving her on more as she bobbed up and down eagerly, her hand reaching up stroking Mike again.

Her hand wrapped around the base of Devante's long cock, jerking him between her lips as she bobbed up and down her tongue swirling around the head of his cock, both hands jerking off hard black cocks, completely lost in the heat of what was going on.

Both guys started to get more feely with her now, softly groping at her barely covered ass, sliding under her groping her breasts through her bra, Stevie's pussy was tingling, the feel of theirs hands groping at her eagerly turning her on even more.

Devante eventually coaxed her up off of his cock smiling at her as she continued to jerk both their hard cocks, looking down at her, "You like servicing our big cocks Stevie," just smiling as she nodded enthusiastically, before continuing, "Why don't you turn around and see what we brought for you to enjoy then."

Looking up at Devante and then to Mike, not sure what to expect, she hesitated for a moment before turning around, expecting to see the cameras and the crowds of people who have been watching her service two guys. Instead she saw two more black guys stood before, both wearing white t-shirts like the others but their jeans were long gone, they stood there stroking their hard cocks grinning down at her.

One was shorter than the others, a little more belly on him but certainly didn't affect him in the other department, as he stroked his hard cock, which looked about 8" long but still not as thick as Mikes, whilst the second guy, was tall and buff but in a more athletic way, a bit like Devante and his cock was as long, his hand stroking along what must have been 10" of black cock.

Stevie hesitated as she looked up at the guys, both grinning down at her, kneeling in front of them, her nipples showing through the thin material of her bra, her chin wet from her own saliva. Suddenly the smaller guy took a little step forward, offering his cock to her mouth and Stevie instinctively knelt up and opened her mouth willingly accepting his hard cock between her lips.

Her eyes up on the guy as his cock slowly slid between her lips, feeling every bump and ridge of his cock as it slid over her tongue deep between her lips. Her hand reached up as she felt the second guy step closer to her, wrapping her fingers around his cock and jerking him slowly as she started to bob up and down on the first guy.

Gagging slightly as Stevie felt the shorter stumpy guy sliding deep between her lips, his cock pressing at the entrance to her throat, before he slid all the way out, Stevie without thinking turned her head, her mouth open wide and accepted the longer cock of the second guy slide between her lips, inch by inch sliding so deep.

Her hand once again reaching up, wrapping around the wet cock of the stumpy guy, jerking his 8" back and forth wet with her saliva, a gentle groan escaped her lips, which were wrapped tight around the longer cock sliding back and forth between them, as she felt a hand softly stroking her thong covered ass.

Stevie groaned more as she worked her lips up and down the 10" between her lips as she felt another hand gently press to her bra covered breast, pulling the thin material of her lace bra down under her breast and softly start to toy with her erect nipple.

Normally even watching porn of a girl doing this would have Stevie cringing with embarrassment, yet here she was blowing a huge 10" cock whilst she jerked off another one and let two other guys fondle her ass and breasts and the feeling between her legs would let everyone know that she loved every second of it.

Pulling back from the huge cock as she gagged once more, Stevie's saliva continued to drip down her chin onto her now bare breasts, her bra sat under them pushing them up higher, she gasped from breath as she looked up and saw the four guys, all their hard cocks jerking slowly stood in a circle around her.

Once again it was Mike's low strong voice that she heard first, looking up at him as he grinned at her, "You like a big hard cocks, don't you cutie?"

Stevie knew it was pointless denying what they clearly already knew so she just nodded her head as she looked up at Mike, before looking around the circle of guys and their big hard cocks.

Mike just kept that same grin on his face as he responded to her nod, "They sure like you to sweety, now why don't you keep working your way around us and who knows you may even get a treat at the end of it."

Not waiting for a response, Mike held his cock with one hand and brought his other to the back of Stevie's head, sliding his hard cock back between her eager lips as Stevie groaned and bobbed back and forth.

Both of Stevie's hands reached up as she allowed Mike to use her mouth as he pleased, gagging occasionally as his thick cock pressed at her throat, her hands gently wrapped around Devante and the 10" whose name she didn't know, jerking them off, feeling their cocks wet with her saliva.

Occasionally feeling a strong hand reaching down groping her breasts, toying with her hard nipples, Stevie was so turned on as she worked her way around the four guys, taking one after the other between her eager lips, letting them use her mouth as they pleased whilst she jerked another two off.

All thoughts of Jimmy, the cameras or the crowds of people watching were gone from Stevie's mind now, all she could think about was pleasing the four hard cocks she was surrounded by and their groans as she bobbed up and down on them one after the other told her she was doing at good job at that.

After what felt like hours, Stevie gasped for breath as she was pulled off of Devantes, cock looking up at him as he wrapped his own hand around his cock and started to jerk it off furiously in front of her face, Stevie knew what was coming but she still didn't know what to do or how to prepare herself as Devante groaned to her, "You ready for your first treat."

Thinking of some of the scenes she had seen in here recently and some of the porn she had watched, Stevie, still gasping for breath and covered in her own saliva, just nodded her head, opening her mouth wide, pushing her tongue out as she looked up at Devante, two hands still working Mike and the 8" stumpy guys cock as she did.

Devante just smiled down at her pose, as he jerked his cock fast as his wrist could move, groaning more and more. Stevie looked up at him then down at his cock, her heart racing knowing what was about to come but was still shocked as suddenly a huge wad of cum jetted from Devante's cock, splashing across her face, some in her open mouth, over her tongue and onto her cheek.

The air of the studio was filled with groans as Devante kept jerking his long hard cock, jet after jet splashing over Stevie's face, her chin, down over her bare breasts, Stevie had never known so much cum, she felt like she was covered in it but her own moans filled the studio too as she enjoyed every second of it and her wrists jerked the other two guys faster, eager to receive another load.

Squeezing the tip of his cock onto Stevie's tongue, Devante groaned as the last of his load dripped onto her tongue, stepping back with a smile and taking a seat on the sofa. Stevie gasped for breath as she her mouth was filled with the taste of Devante's cum but she didn't have time to think about it as the 10" strangers cock was pressed between her lips.

It didn't take long before he slid back out, groaning too, stroking his long cock as Stevie looked up at him, her hair and face a mess but knowing what was to come, opened her mouth once more, her tongue out.

She turned to look at the stumpy guy as he suddenly took her hand off his cock and started to jerk too. Stevie didn't know where to look as she knelt there her mouth open, tongue out, two long hard cocks jerking inches from her face.

Stevie groaned as she felt the first splash of the stumpy guys load hit her cheek, then her neck, turning to face his cock her mouth open only to feel the 10" cock spurt its first load hitting her nose and mouth.

Her hand still jerked Mike's fat cock as she closed her eyes, her face being painted with so much cum, filling her mouth, dripping down onto her bare breasts, she gasped for breath as they both kept jerking their spurting cocks covering her in their cum.

Opening her eyes again as she felt a cock pressed to her lips, looking up at the stumpy guy, squeezing the last of his load between her eager lips before pulling out and sitting with Devante. Stevie looked up at the 10" cock slowly softening as he squeezed out the last of his load onto her forehead, she knelt there gasping for breath, three loads splattered across her face and breasts, feeling it drip down onto her thighs.

Stevie watched on as the 10" cock stranger walked to the sofa joining the other two, leaving her kneeling there covered in their cum, Mike and his fat cock stood over her jerking his cock that same wicked grin on his face as he reached for her head once more and slid his cock back between her lips.

Her mouth stretched wide once more as his cock pushed deep between her lips, looking up at him as she listened to Mike groaning, his breath quickening, she felt his cock pulsing between her lips and knew he was close and readied herself for Mike to pull out and add to the mess on her face.

Looking up at Mike, Stevie knew what was about to happen before she felt it but was helpless to do anything as she saw Mike's face grimacing, listening to him groan before she felt a gush of liquid hit her throat, filling her mouth quickly as his cock pulsed between her stretched lips, filling her mouth with his load.

Each spurt felt like a huge mouthful as Stevie instinctively tried to swallow, his cock still stretching her mouth wide making it difficult as she spluttered around his cock, saliva and cum sliding down her chin as it overflowed out of her mouth.

Gasping for breath as Mike slowly slid his cock from her mouth, the last of his load spurting across her lips and into her mouth, he rubbed his hard cock over her cheek, the last of his load rubbed onto her face before he went to join the other guys, leaving Stevie kneeling there gasping for breath covered in cum.

It was the first time since she had started blowing Mike that she had looked around the room, her heart racing and her anxiety returned in a rush as she looked around the crowded room, all eyes on her as she knelt there, covered in cum, her breasts also covered as her bra rested underneath them, her nipples hard for all to see.

Before she could panic too much she heard Jimmy's voice calling her to look back into the camera, turning to face him as she listened to his voice, "How did you like your first blowbang Stevie?"

Still gasping for breath Stevie didn't think about her answer, she just said what she thought as she panted, "I loved it!" A smile coming across her face still covered in cum.

As soon as she had said that Jimmy yelled out "Cut! That's a wrap" and was quickly followed by applause from the watching crowd and a few whoops and hollers.

Her self-consciousness rushed back over her as Stevie looked up as the guys she had just blown, helped her back to her feet, congratulating her on how well she had done and how hot it looked. It was all a blur as she was ushered back into the backroom where Alana was stood waiting for her with a smile, "That was so hot hunni."

Not used to the compliments Stevie just smiled, replying "Thanks," as she sat down in the chair, looking down at her body, the cum still sticking to her skin.

Stevie spent the next half hour, using copious amounts of wet wipes to clear her body of cum, but still feeling like she was covered in it, no matter how many times she wiped over herself. Each of the guys she had been with came in to introduce themselves, Mike and Devante followed by the stumpy guy, Aiden, and the 10" guy, Pat. It was still so surreal to Stevie that they each came in and acted completely normal when in the last hour she had blown each one of them.

Giving up on ever feeling clean, Stevie had slipped on her jeans and vest top once more, relieved that Alana had made her change because this outfit would have been ruined. She stepped out of the backroom, the studio deserted in to comparison to a when her shoot had finished and saw Jimmy chatting with three guys in suits, Amari and Dre she instantly recognised, her heart beat racing a little faster as she recalled their last visit, and another guy she'd never seen before.

Heading towards to the exit door, hoping to avoid being seen, her hopes didn't last long as she heard Jimmy, in his usual chirpy loud voice shouting at, "Here she is our little starlet, get over here."

Her cheeks heating up, blushing slightly at being referred to as a starlet, she smiled shyly and walked over to the group, smiling at them, "Hi."

Each of the guys smiled at her and complimented her on how great the shoot had been and how they knew it was going to be a real fan favourite once it goes online, they'd then turned to the guy she didn't recognise. Stevie looked up at him, he was easily 6'6, white but tanned, clearly enjoyed the LA weather, he had rough stubble but well maintained and a strong body underneath his suit, it didn't take a genius to know he worked out.

The stranger held out his hand smiling at her, his teeth pristine, Stevie took his hand as a shiver ran down her spine, an effect she was sure this guy had on every woman he met, she looked into his deep blue eyes as he spoke, "Nice to meet you Stevie."

She held his hand as she turned her head to Dre as he spoke, "Stevie this is Derek, the owner of Erotic Endeavours, we've just been explaining how he let you slip through his fingers."

Stevie's cheeks which had started to calm down suddenly turned a bright pink as the little white lie she had told Jimmy during their first meeting about working for Erotic Endeavours to stop Evelyn getting in trouble could be about come back to bite her, she just looked up at Derek smiling but not saying anything.

Still holding hands from their handshake, Stevie looked up at Derek who seemed to have a new glint in his eye that told Stevie what she feared, he knew she was lying. Finally, releasing her hand Derek turned to Amari and Dre grinning, "I'll have to be speaking with our talent spotters, they've certainly cost us a fortune with this one.

All three men towering over her as Stevie looked up at each of them one a time a sense deep within her that this wasn't going to be the last time she saw or spoke to Derek.

12