Mistaken Identity?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex lay asleep on the bed deeply, however his dreams had taken an odd turn as they had suddenly been filled with loud banging from a window that wouldn't stay closed in the breeze, no matter how hard he shut it. Strange, half-heard voices were in the distance too, and it all gave Alex a strange uneasy feeling. He had heard 'Fu....me....Ja.....uhmm!' and realised that it should mean something to him, however he couldn't quite figure out what. The banging and voices got louder as he dreamed on.

Meanwhile, the source of his strange dreams, was the pounding of his girlfriend getting nailed hard by his friend against the door to the room he was in. As Alex was wondering what was causing these dreams, Michelle was being fucked by Jamie's hard cock for the third time that night, right against the spare bedroom door. She was clawing his friend's back as he drove his huge dick repeatedly into her tight, hot pussy, determined to cum inside her right against the door. Michelle's large tits were pressed firmly against Jamie's chest as she clung to him hard while he banged the hell out of her, only feet from her sleeping boyfriend.

However, as the pleasure of the illicit fuck grew and Michelle groaned and moaned louder and the door banged harder as Jamie fucked her relentlessly against it, Alex began to stir.

Screwing Michelle against the door that Alex slept behind was so fucking hot, Jamie thought to himself as he watched the hot 24-year-old girlfriend moaning into his shoulder as he continued to bury his large dick into her tight pussy.

"You like me stuffing my dick into you right outside this door 'Chelle?" Jamie asked breathily as he continued to work on the hot girl impaled on his dick.

"Mmmm, it's so fucking hot Jamie! Oh, yes, fuck me! Ummm!" Michelle groaned in reply, letting her head fall back against the door.

Jamie relished the feeling of fucking his friend's girlfriend against the bedroom door, feeling her hot, tight pussy wrap around his dick as he gave it to her hard, when suddenly Michelle's eyes went wide and she looked back at the door.

"Shhh!" She said and clung to his neck, pulling herself from the door.

Stopping his thrusting for a moment, Jamie looked from Michelle to the door and back again, speaking softly.

"What is it?" He asked curiously, eyeing the door a moment.

Michelle listened a few moments more before she looked back to him.

"I heard Alex stir." She said concernedly and Jamie smiled smugly.

"'Chelle he drank enough to be out till late tomorrow." Jamie replied before kissing her lightly.

"Jamie, we've been making enough noise to wake the dead. This door's been banging loudly with you fucking me against it. What if we're waking him up?" Michelle asked in a whisper.

Jamie looked once more at the door. He had to acknowledge that they had been fucking quite loudly, and despite how drunk Alex was, he would probably wake up when Michelle screamed in orgasm right outside the door.

"Look Jamie, I love Alex, I don't want him to wake up and find me stuffed full of his friend's cock." Michelle said and Jamie couldn't help but find that statement amusing; she loved her boyfriend but had no intention of not fucking his friend. "I don't think he's awake yet. Let's go somewhere else and you can fuck me there?"

Jamie could see her point. She enjoyed the risk, but the chances of Alex waking up and opening the door were too high, and there was no way of explaining what was going on if he did. Plus, he knew that Michelle had already agreed to fuck him after tonight, so if he pushed her now, she might change her mind on that.

"Where have you got in mind?" He asked her with a kiss.

Michelle's eyes lit up again and she bit her lower lip as she seemed to do when she was horny.

Letting her legs fall from his waist, Jamie reluctantly lifted her from his rock-hard dick and set her back on the ground. Smiling teasingly at him, Michelle took his hand and led him towards the bathroom.

Once they entered, Michelle turned around in front of the sink and smiled playfully at him in the mirror before she slowly bent over, placing her hands on the sink, her eyes never leaving his.

The sight in front of Alex's friend was amazing. His friend's girlfriend was still wearing that figure-hugging black summer dress, that was now half unbuttoned, revealing her large, heavy tits, encased only in her black lace bra. Her large hazel eyes stared deeply into his, burning with lust, her long wavy dark-brown hair fell down her back and shoulders as she leaned on the sink, her tight ass towards him. Her smooth legs, shown off perfectly with that short dress and those black knee-high heeled boots she was still wearing. Fuck, she was incredible!

"Well, you've screwed me in our bed, on our sofa and against the spare bedroom door." Michelle purred teasingly, "Now how about you take my teasing, cheating body right here and fuck me like you mean it stud!"

Jamie needed no more encouragement. He had needed so badly to cum when Michelle had first impaled herself on his raging cock downstairs, then even more so when he fucked her against the bedroom door. Now, with the door open to the bathroom, and the room where Alex lay sleeping visible down the hall, Jamie lined his dick up with his friend's girlfriend's hot pussy, before looking into the mirror, deep into her eyes, taking a hold of her slim waist, and drove all of his dick into her in one powerful thrust.

Michelle squealed loudly in pleasure, and Jamie began to pound her hard, intent on the orgasm that was approaching swiftly for them both.

A few moments later Michelle was grasping hard onto the silver taps of the sink, holding on with all her strength as the large cock of her boyfriend's friend slammed repeatedly into her hot, tight pussy from behind. Her large tits bounced around violently, hardly contained by her low-cut dress which was half unbuttoned, as the thick, solid dick continued to piston hotly into her body.

Staring at herself in the mirror, watching the hot body and gorgeous face of her boyfriend's friend as he concentrated hard on fucking the life out of her, Michelle groaned and moaned loudly, unable to hold back as the thick cock buried inside her continuously fucked her towards another orgasm.

As she relished the amazing feeling of her boyfriend's friend's cock being repeatedly stuffed hard into her, and her loud, lewd, lust-filled moans filled the bathroom, echoing down to where her boyfriend slept next door, Michelle smiled at the memory of how she had ended up in this unexpected situation. Though she had always been faithful to Alex and she knew she loved him with all of her heart, she also knew that not only was she being stuffed full of his friend's dick, in her own bathroom, while her boyfriend was out cold in the next room and that this wasn't even the first time that night she had had this monster dick nailing her, she knew that this was definitely not going to be the last time she let Jamie screw her with his big dick, maybe some other guys too now she had seen how good it made her feel. That thought made her pussy tingle hotly and a deep smile touched her luscious lips.

Smiling lustfully into the mirror as her boyfriend's friend looked up and into her eyes, Michelle moaned loudly, watching her big tits jolt, barely contained within the black lace bra that held them, as she got fucked long and hard.

As her boyfriend's friend grabbed her tits under her roughly and began pounding her harder from behind, Michelle screamed in lust, gripping harder to the taps, feeling them wobble as she clung to them and got the life fucked out of her, she could feel her next orgasm growing intensely now as Jamie continued to bury his hard dick into her hot, tight pussy.

"OH YES! Ummmm! Yes Jamie! Fuck! Fuck me harder! Ummmm! Uh uh uh! Squeeze my tits baby, squeeze them hard and fuck me harder baby! Fuck me good! OH! Ummm yeah!" Michelle groaned loudly as the big dick buried inside her pounded her to her third orgasm.

"Fuck 'Chelle, your tits feel so good! Fuck, I've always wanted to squeeze them while I fucked you!" Jamie growled as he too began to feel his orgasm approaching.

"Ohhummmmm! I love your big hands squeezing my tits Jamie..ummm! Your big dick feels so fucking good inside me! Ohhhh ughhh ummm! Fuck me hard, fuck your friend's girlfriend Jamie! OH! Fuck her good!" Michelle groaned even louder as she gripped hard to the taps, hearing them squeak violently as she pulled on them while Jamie slammed hard into her from behind.

Jamie's hands were now squashing her tits together, pulling Michelle back hard onto his raging dick, his fingers sinking into the soft, firm flesh of her 38D tits as he rammed his cock home repeatedly into her.

Staring deeply into the mirror, both of their eyes locked on each other, Michelle felt her pussy blaze at the scene of her boyfriend's friend grabbing her tits roughly as he fucked her hard from behind in front of the sink and mirror in their own bathroom, all the while Alex slept in the next room. The whole scene sent bolts of fire and electricity through her dick-hardening body.

"Oh that's it Jamie! OH FUCK! Ohhhh yes, yes...fuck...I'm going to cum! OH, fuck me Jamie! Ummmm oh yeah! FUuuckkk.. OHHHHH!" Michelle screamed as for the third time her body shook in a violent orgasm.

Jamie continued to pound into her all the way through her orgasm, until Michelle felt her knees weaken as the wave of pleasure finally began to subside.

"Fuck!" She head Jamie grunt from behind her, and could tell that he was going to cum soon, however much to her surprise, he pulled his dick from out of her.

Acting instinctively, Michelle fell to her knees and turned around. Jamie's raging dick confronted her face immediately and Michelle didn't hesitate to shove the head into her mouth swiftly.

Sucking hard on her boyfriend's friand's dick, Michelle looked up into Jamie's eyes as she swiftly began to bob her head up and down his length.

Jamie's hands fell to her hair, guiding her face as she fucked her mouth up and down his hard length, her lips tightly wrapped around his thick shaft.

"SLURP SLURP SLURP!" The entire bathroom was filled with the lewd sucking sounds as Michelle worked Jamie's dick further into her mouth, and feeling it hit the back of her throat, she continued to work herself down it's monstrous length, until finally she had the entire rock-hard cock buried down her tight throat as she sucked up and down swiftly.

"Fuck 'Chelle, you're the best cocksucker!" Jamie grunted and Michelle tried to smile around the thick rod in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmph!" She moaned in reply around his hard rod, loving the way it felt stuffed full inside her hot, wet mouth.

"Alex is fucking lucky to have you as his girlfriend! Fuck! And I guess I'm lucky to have his girlfriend sucking my dick! Ugh!" Jamie grunted and Michelle felt his dick suddenly begin to expand as his hands tightened in her hair.

Looking up at him, Michelle kept her head still as Jamie took control, thrusting a few more times into her mouth before finally he grunted.

The thick head within her mouth suddenly expanded and cum suddenly blasted from the end, hitting the back of her throat and swiftly filling Michelle's mouth with the hot, sticky seed. Load after load shot into her mouth and Michelle quickly tried to swallow every bit however the torrent continued to pump hard and fast into her mouth and soon some began to leak from the sides of her mouth.

Keeping her eyes locked on Jamie's as his face contorted as he came, Michelle swallowed as much as she could, until suddenly Jamie pulled his dick from her mouth.

Huge globs of cum spurted out from Jamie's big dick, landing hotly on Michelle's gorgeous face. Opening her mouth, Jamie pumped cum into her mouth, onto her tongue, all over her beautiful face, in her hair, on her neck and covering the tops of her bra covered tits and even on her black summer dress.

Michelle couldn't believe how much cum Jamie was pumping out. Had he cum this much inside her? Feeling a shiver run through her body at the thought, Michelle continued to kneel there in the bathroom, looking up at her boyfriend's friend while he finished cumming all over her face and tits, her open mouth filled with the potent seed as she waited until the last load shot from his cock, landing in between her large 38D tits, before she licked the end of his cock making sure she had all of his cum.

Absolutely covered and soaked in his cum, Michelle looked deep in Jamie's eyes as she finally closed her mouth and slowly swallowed noisily, making sure he saw her throat working to swallow all of his thick cum, before she opened her mouth, showing him that it was all gone. The feel of Jamie's hot, thick cum sliding down her throat made Michelle's body burn with lust. She couldn't believe she had just swallowed her boyfriend's friend's cum and let him cum all over her face and tits, giving her a complete pearl necklace.

At first Michelle simply knelt there after she had swallowed his cum, staring up at Jamie, still covered in his sticky white seed. She wanted him to savour every moment of seeing his friend's girlfriend on her knees, covered in his cum after sucking his dick. Then slowly, Michelle began to wipe the cum from around her mouth and face with her fingers, sucking it off into her hot mouth sexily, before she gently began rubbing what cum had sprayed onto her tits into her impressive breasts.

Watching Jamie as she rubbed his cum into her large tits, Michelle felt the heat of the situation rising within her. Jamie simply watched in awe, captivated by her sexiness, until finally she smiled playfully up at him, and reached for a towel to wipe her neck and hair.

Alex lay asleep in a peaceful dream once more. The banging and voices that had seemed so loud, that had made him stir from his alcohol-induced slumber, had gone. At least, the voices that seemed to scream or, something, now sounded far away, but he was glad, it was not enough any longer to stir him from his rest.

While Alex was once again sleeping soundly, his friend was busy in the bathroom giving his girlfriend a well-earned pearl necklace. After fucking her hard over the sink, and causing Michelle to damage the taps, his beautiful, hot, sexy girlfriend had sunk to her knees and sucked on his friend's enormous cock until he had pumped load after load of his hot, sticky cum down her willing throat before shooting it all over her gorgeous face and large, heavy tits.

As Alex rolled over, lost in his slumber once more, Michelle sexily rubbed Jamie's cum into the soft, firm flesh of her large breasts before wiping his cum on a towel and smiling, completely satisfied.

The sight of Michelle on her knees with his dick in her mouth had been amazingly hot, however the sight of her being covered in his cum, of his friend's girlfriend having his cum all over her face and tits, was just so incredible Jamie couldn't find words to describe it.

"Damn, you're so hot 'Chelle." Jamie said in awe as he watched his friend's girl stand up and smile warmly at him.

"Glad you liked it baby, 'cause I loved it." Michelle replied teasingly before she stretched and Jamie's eyes fell once more onto her large tits as she arched her back; Michelle just smiled amusedly. "Haven't you had enough already?" She asked teasingly.

Jamie just grinned and shook his head.

"After fantasising about you for so long 'Chelle, I'll never have enough of you." He answered with a cheeky grin.

Michelle laughed lightly before she tapped his cheek gently.

"Well, I for one need a rest, so how about we watch a film or something?" She asked yawning slightly.

Jamie nodded and followed her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. Leaving the door open so they could hear if Alex woke up, Jamie turned the light off as he and Michelle climbed onto the bed and sat up. Turning the television on and flicking through the channels, it took some time to find anything decent, however soon the two were finally watching a film in the dark.

It didn't take long before Michelle had laid her head on his chest, still wearing her dress half undone, not to mention those 'fuck me' boots.

Jamie continued to watch the film, however after a few minutes of lying silently on the soft bed, with Michelle curled up on his chest, Jamie felt a yawn crack his jaw, followed soon after by another.

Looking down at Michelle, he saw that his friend's girlfriend was already sound asleep. Smiling to himself, Jamie thought that he must have tired her out from fucking her so much, that made him feel proud inside as he turned his eyes back to the television, watching the film, however soon enough his own eyes began to slide shut also, until finally, the slid closed and he too drifted off into a deep sleep.

Jamie did not know how much time had passed when finally he was woken up by a loud explosion on the film on the television. He certainly didn't recognise the film as he reached up and switched the thing off.

Suddenly thoughts of where he was and who he was with flooded back into his mind and he moved quickly to look out of the dark bedroom towards the spare bedroom. It was still shut. Looking to the clock by the bed he noticed that three hours had passed since he and Michelle had lay down. It was now the early hours of the morning, people would be starting to go out to work in an hour or two and it would start to get light a bit before that. No doubt Alex would be up soon too.

Looking down at Michelle as she still remained on his chest, sleeping deeply, Jamie ran his fingers down her face softly until her eyes began to flutter open.

Once fully open, Michelle looked up at him and smiled contentedly, before she too realised that she had fallen asleep. Her eyes suddenly widened, however Jamie spoke first.

"I think he's still asleep, the door's still shut." He said and she nodded slightly, glancing at the clock.

"I can't believe we fell asleep," Michelle said, and then smiled amusedly at him as she indicated his naked cock, "And you dressed like that."

"You can talk." Jamie replied as he let his hand run onto her large breast, cupping it through her black lace bra and giving it several rough squeezes.

"I couldn't help it," Michelle smiled playfully, "Someone used up all my energy."

Smiling smugly, Jamie continued to squeeze his friend's girlfriend's tits as he first watched his fingers sink lightly into the soft, firm flesh, before he looked up into her beautiful face.

"Doing what exactly?" He asked smugly and Michelle's smile deepened as she moved her face closer to his.

"Oh, I don't know," She purred, "Fucking the life out of me."

Pressing her lips against his, Michelle opened her mouth and her tongue began to dance with his. Instantly, Jamie felt his dick become solid and the fact wasn't missed by his friend's girlfriend.

"My, is that for me?" She cooed teasingly, "I don't think we have time."

That did it for Jamie and he grabbed her roughly, kissing her passionately and bringing a delighted squeal from Michelle as he rolled her onto her back.

"I think we have enough time for me to screw you once more." Jamie said hotly as he looked down into her eyes.

Michelle smiled deeply and once more bit her lower lip.

"Alright, but let me do something first." She replied and placed her hands on his chest, pushing him off her, before she got off the bed and turned to face him.

Watching her curiously, Jamie's dick doubled its hardness as he watched her slowly unbutton the last remaining buttons on her dress.

"I don't want my dress to get ruined. You've already got your cum all over it." She teased gently however as she undid the last button, Jamie couldn't hold back any longer and kneeling on the bed he grabbed her by the waist, pulling her to kneel on the bed with him, before he once more kissed her deeply.

1...345678