Mistaken Identity?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle kissed him back just as forcefully, only breaking the kiss when Jamie took hold of the bottom of the dress and lifted it up over her head. Their lips mashed together again lustfully, until once more Michelle broke the kiss.

"You better fuck me good Jamie." Michelle said hotly as she reached back to unhook her bra. Sliding the straps from her shoulders she tossed it across the room and Jamie's eyes fell on the most perfect tits he had ever seen.

All his friend's girlfriend was wearing now were high black knee-high heeled boots, and nothing else. Her body was gorgeous and her tits were amazing. However, Jamie didn't have long to look her over as Michelle pulled his t-shirt above his head and once more kissed him deeply.

Pulling her against him roughly, Jamie felt her large, soft but firm tits press flat against his solid chest as his tongue danced with hers and her arms wrapped around his neck.

Gently he began to lie her on her back so that her head was at the foot of the bed, right under the small black iron footboard, opposite the open door that let out, facing the spare bedroom.

The moment Michelle was on her back she wrapped her knee-high boot clad legs around his waist and Jamie pushed forward, beginning to stuff his big cock into her for the fifth time that night.

"Mmmmmph!" Michelle moaned contentedly into his mouth as inch by inch his big dick sank into her tight, hot pussy, filling her up and feeling oh so good.

Still the two kissed, until finally Jamie had the whole of his big cock buried inside his friend's girlfriend, right to the hilt.

Kissing her passionately, Jamie began to slide his dick in and out of Michelle's very welcoming pussy until he established a rhythm that Michelle matched with her hips. Slowly he began to increase the pace and force he was fucking her with, still keeping his tongue dancing lustfully with hers, as she reached round to dig her nails hard into his back, scratching deeper welts as he began to fuck her harder.

Slowly the bed began to squeak once more in protest to the hot sex between a guy and his friend's girlfriend that was occurring on top of it.

"Squeak Squeak Squeak!" The bed began to sound as Jamie's dick filled and refilled Michelle's hot body fully.

After a few minutes, Jamie began to fuck Michelle harder and faster, until she was breathing hard. Finally, his friend's hot girlfriend broke the kiss to pant heavily and moan lightly as she continued to take her boyfriend's friend's dick deep into her hot, tight pussy.

The bed began to squeak louder and louder as Jamie began to pick up the pace, matching Michelle's hot, illicit moans and groans.

"Ummmm, oh yeah...ohhh, fuck! Mmmm ohhh! Fuck me Jamie...oh, shove that big dick deep into me....yes!" Michelle moaned breathily at first, however her voice gained intensity as Jamie began to pound her harder into the bed.

"SQUEAK SQUEAK SQUEAK!" The bed protested loudly as Jamie's dick now pistoned rapidly with force into his friend's girlfriend's pussy.

"Oh yeah Jamie! Stuff me full of that cock! Ummmm OH! YES! YES! OHHHH! FUCKK!" Michelle groaned loudly, "Fuck me baby, yes, ohhhummmmm, screw that hot dick deeper than Alex has ever gone! OH! YESS! Ummmm! Fuck! Fuck me on our bed! YES! FUCK! Fill his girlfriend with that big, fat, DICK!"

Jamie began pounding Michelle with all his strength, harder and harder, faster and faster, and Michelle's groans turned into screams of ecstasy as the bed became one long, loud, continuous noise of squeaking as it rocked back in forth in time with their lewd fuck session.

"OHhhhh you fuck me sooo good! YES! OOOHHHH! UMMMM! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OHHHH FUCKK ME GOOD JAMIE!" Michelle groaned and moaned loudly as her hands entwined with the black-iron footboard, gripping tightly as Jamie continued to ram his hard dick into her fully. "OHH! YOU'RE DICK IS SOOO GOOD! SOO FUCKING BIG AND HARD! UMMMM YEAH! OHHHUMMMM! IT'S SO MUCH BIGGER AND BETTER THAN ALEX'S! OHHHH! FUCK ME HARD JAMIE! YES!"

As much as Michelle's screams of ecstasy were music to his ears, as was the intense noise the bed was making as she got fucked hard by him, Jamie knew that if Alex simply woke up and walked through that door opposite them, although he would not be able to make much out in the dimly lit room, he would certainly hear the illicit sex and come looking. As much as he hated it, if he wanted to keep his dick buried in his friend's girlfriend, Jamie had to find a way to fuck her a little more quietly. Alex wouldn't sleep forever after all.

So, as Jamie pulled back, ready to slam forward again, he pulled his large dick from Michelle's hot pussy and leaned back.

His friend's girlfriend looked at him, annoyed and confused, however Jamie didn't give her any time to ask questions. Instead, he reached down to pull her up and turn her onto her hands and knees, which Michelle helped with when she realised what he was doing.

Looking over her shoulder, Michelle gave Jamie a sexy smile as he lined up behind her doggie style and aimed his dick straight for her hot pussy.

He was going to love fucking her like this. They could both watch Alex's door as Jamie fucked her and Michelle took his dick deep into her. Oh, this was going to be hot.

While a deep erotic groan escaped Michelle's luscious lips as Jamie once more thrust his long, hard, thick dick deep into her hot, tight pussy from behind, Alex murmured lightly in his sleep across the hall.

His dreams were becoming more faded as Jamie held onto Michelle's slim waist and pounded her hard from behind, her luscious naked tits bouncing around freely underneath her as she moaned in pleasure.

As Michelle grabbed onto the metal footboard at the bottom of the bed, looking over her shoulder as Jamie slammed his hot, hard cock deep into her body forcefully, Alex began to stir from his sleep...

"Oh fuck! Yes Jamie! Ohhhmmmmmm! You're so hard and deep...oh yeah....fuck me baby, make my tits bounce!" Michelle groaned as Jamie continuously slammed his hard cock home into her very needy and very happy pussy. "Ummmm you're so good at fucking me Jamie! Oh! So fucking big!"

Jamie didn't reply as he concentrated on stuffing her repeatedly with his ragingly-solid rod, until he slid his hands underneath her to grab roughly at her large tits as he pounded her faster from behind.

"Ummmmmm ohhhhhh!" Michelle moaned as his fingers pinched her nipples before once more his hands squeezed her large breasts roughly, his fingers once more sinking into her soft, firm flesh, leaving red marks from their rough treatment.

Michelle's heavy tits continued to bounce around in Jamie's big strong hands as he continued to fuck her hard from behind and it was all Michelle could do to keep strength in her arms as pleasure shot through her like flaming-hot electricity.

Her pussy tingled as Jamie's large rod filled and refilled her repeatedly and his hands mauled her large rack unconcerned as to how rough he was being.

Michelle's moans had turned into pants and grunts as the hot sex continued with her boyfriend's friend, her grip on the footboard loosened until she was once more on her hands and knees on the mattress, getting the life screwed out of her doggie style.

Suddenly, as Jamie's hands mauled her tits below her and his big dick repeatedly buried itself within her very welcoming pussy, Michelle looked up and saw the handle turn on the spare bedroom door.

Naked except for her black knee-high boots, and getting completely fucked from behind by the biggest dick she had ever had, Michelle watched in worry and erotic lust as the door opened and the half-asleep form of her boyfriend Alex stumbled out of the door.

Jamie must have seen Alex too, however he never slowed a moment of giving her his hard cock, in fact, seeing her boyfriend seemed to make Jamie more intent on screwing her hard.

Michelle knew she should have felt worried at getting caught, after all, her boyfriend was emerging from the room opposite where she was being fucked doggie style by his friend with the door open, however the pleasure Jamie's hard cock was giving her was too much and it was all that filled her mind. She was just glad that the room was still dark, the bed wasn't squeaking any more and she was just panting and occasionally grunting lightly as Jamie fucked her senseless from behind while his fingers sank into the soft flesh of her large, naked tits.

Alex stumbled out of the room completely, obviously not completely sober yet and yawned, stretching tiredly before he rubbed his eyes and swayed gently.

Michelle couldn't believe that she was getting fucked in front of her boyfriend, on their bed, by his friend who was squashing and mauling her tits hard. Her pussy began to blaze in lust and ecstasy as her eyes remained on Alex as Jamie fucked her harder.

As Alex stumbled towards the bathroom, Michelle bit her lower lip to stifle a deep moan that was welling up within her from the erotic feelings that were blazing through her body.

As Jamie continued to slam his dick into her, Michelle watched her boyfriend sway into the bathroom and wash his face, before taking the towel she had used to wipe Jamie's cum from her hair and neck, and dried his face with it. At that point she heard Jamie chuckle softly behind her as he held her waist once more and pounded her hard as if her boyfriend, his friend, were not just outside the room.

Michelle tried as hard as she could to keep back the hot moans she felt screaming to be released and instead panted hard and clawed at the covers of the bed. This was so hot!

If Alex only turned around and looked deep into the dimly lit room, he would have seen his friend naked on his bed, screwing his naked girlfriend hard from behind with a huge dick, making her large, luscious tits bounce back and forth, all the while with Michelle bursting to scream in ecstasy as her body was about to explode in her biggest orgasm of the night.

Michelle didn't know whether it was coincidence or a lucky break, however as her orgasm approached she knew that she couldn't keep the screams of rapture from tearing from her, and as one was about to escape regardless of how hard she tried, Jamie once more reached down to grab hold of her big tits roughly and pulled her back against him, locking his lips to hers.

His tongue and lips muffled the moan of pleasure that Michelle could no longer hold back, however her body began to tingle all over as her orgasm was about to tear through her.

"Mmmph mmph mmmph" Michelle moaned into Jamie's mouth as she kissed him passionately while he continued to feed her his cock.

His hands squeezed and played with her roughly, which if the light had been on, would have been a perfect picture for Alex to see.

Breaking the kiss, Michelle breathed heavily into Jamie's ear.

"Ohh fuck me Jamie! Alex is there but you're giving me your big dick! Ummm and I love it! Fuck me and squeeze my big tits Jamie! Ohhmmmmm! Fuck yess! I'm going to cumm soon...ohhhh!" Michelle moaned softly and with much difficulty before the world began to spin and Jamie's hands became more rough as his dick began to become more erratic as it pounded her.

"Fuckk..I'm going to cum inside you with Alex out there!" Jamie breathed softly through gritted teeth and the words sent Michelle over the edge.

Her orgasm erupted powerfully as she saw Alex turn around out of the bathroom and stumble back into the hall, turning towards the spare bedroom again.

Suddenly her body convulsed, only held up by Jamie's big strong hands mauling her large tits forcefully. The world began to spin as she saw Alex stop in the hall, swaying and yawning.

"Oh fuuuckk!" Michelle whispered into Jamie's ear as wave after wave of pleasure shot through her body, her hands reaching round to claw forcefully at Jamie's neck and arms, as the most powerful orgasm of her life tore through her sexy body.

She wanted to scream the place down, however she knew her boyfriend was just outside the open door, and withholding the ecstasy only seemed to intensify her powerful orgasm.

Shaking and clawing, Michelle felt Jamie suddenly stop fucking her.

"Fuuckk! Ugh!" He groaned quietly into her ear before his lips locked on hers.

Kissing her boyfriend's friend passionately as his fingers sank deep into her large tits, pulling her hard against his hot body, Michelle felt Jamie's dick suddenly expand inside her. Suddenly load after load of his hot, sticky cum, once more blasted deep into her pussy for the second time that night.

Her own orgasm grew more intense as she felt his potent seed pump deep into her in a violent torrent as her tongue danced with his while his hands mauled her big rack roughly.

Both of the remained as they were, lips locked, tongues dancing, bodies tense, as Michelle's orgasm ripped through her and Jamie filled her with another huge load of his cum.

Finally, Michelle felt her orgasm fade and broke the kiss as Jamie's dick shot one last load of hot cum deep into her unprotected pussy before he too slumped wearily. His hands left her well-squeezed tits as his big dick began to soften for the third time that night. Three times he had cum in her that night, and four times she had came too.

Breathing heavily, her large tits heaving, Michelle turned to look towards where Alex was leaning against the wall by one shoulder, seemingly falling asleep on his feet.

As Jamie's dick began to soften within her pussy, Michelle smiled faintly at her boyfriend. He was so cute.

As if her thoughts had awakened him, Alex shook his head as he swayed forward dangerously, obviously waking himself up.

Jamie softly kissed her neck and gently cupped her large, naked tits, squeezing them softly as he worked his lips to her mouth.

Watching Alex make his way to the spare bedroom door, Michelle turned her face to Jamie and let her lips softly touch his before she opened her mouth once more and let his tongue begin to dance with hers. Her hands ran up her body onto his, helping him gently squeeze her big tits as she kissed him passionately.

Hearing the soft sound of the door across the hall closing behind her boyfriend, Michelle smiled inside, satisfied, as she made out with his friend while he played with her large tits, for a little while longer.

Breaking the kiss finally, Michelle smiled at Jamie as he continued to play with her big breasts.

"I can't believe we did that." She said with a smile.

"That was fucking hot." He replied, smiling warmly back at her.

"Fuck, you make me feel so good!" She said with a contented smile, her body feeling completely satisfied.

Jamie grinned smugly back at her, which was understandable, he had just fucked her in front of her boyfriend basically, and came inside her while feeling her tits.

"Unfortunately though, I think that was the last sex we could get away with tonight." Michelle teased as she pulled herself off Jamie's now soft dick and got off the bed. Her legs almost gave way beneath her, however she managed to steady them as she turned to look at Jamie with a smile. She still had her boots on.

"Well, as long as we can have sex again soon." Jamie said with a playful grin as he scooted off the bed to look around for his clothes. "I left my boxers down stairs."

Michelle smiled amusedly to herself as she grabbed her robe from by the door and swung it around her shoulders.

"You're insatiable." She teased and Jamie looked up as he pulled his jeans on.

"Me? I'm not the one who let some guy fuck her in front of her boyfriend." He replied amusedly and Michelle felt her eyes sparkle.

"Come on you, let's get down stairs before Alex wakes up for good and wonders why you're in here with me half naked." She replied planning on a way to get him back before she realised she was still wearing her boots and sat down to untie them.

Jamie simply chuckled lightly in reply, however in a few minutes they were both down stairs, which turned out to have been just as well, as about half-an-hour later, Alex came down stairs, yawning and mumbling.

As he stumbled tiredly into the lounge, he blinked as he noticed Jamie and Michelle already down there, both drinking coffee.

"Hey, thought I was the only one getting up ridiculously early after last night." He said as he looked out of the window at the grey-light that now filled the sky.

"I didn't sleep much baby, I was up most of the night." Michelle replied sweetly, "Seems I woke Jamie up when I came into the bedroom."

Alex looked to his friend with a big amused smile.

"At least I got some sleep then, man, you look exhausted! See, can't handle it as well as I can ah Jamie?" Alex chuckled amusedly as he sat down beside his friend on the sofa.

"Maybe not Al man, but I can handle other things much better than you." Jamie replied with a significant glance at Michelle that made her smile deeper. "Anyway, I think I best head off, I need to get some sleep today, used up too much energy last night!"

Michelle barely contained a giggle as she noticed the comment's true meaning fly over her boyfriend's head.

"Say, do you two want to come over to mine tomorrow for dinner or something?" Jamie asked as if it had just come to mind, however Michelle and him had planned the evening together. She really did need to sleep after being fucked raw, but tomorrow she would be ready for round two of being stuffed full of Jamie's cock, she just needed a reason to see him.

"Sure man, if 'Chelle wants to, don't want her to think I'm not paying enough attention to her." Alex replied with a grin.

"I have all the attention I need baby." Michelle responded with a sweet smile, "I'd love to cum Jamie."

Jamie's face lit up, and not just because he heard the innuendo.

"Great, we'll sort out when later. I really gotta head." Alex's friend said positively as he stood up.

Michelle stood with him and smiled at Alex lovingly.

"I'll see Jamie out baby, you get yourself a cup of coffee to help wake you up. There's a nice sandwich waiting in the refrigerator for you." Michelle told her loving boyfriend as she followed Jamie out of the room and towards the front door.

Once there Jamie wasted no time in wrapping his arms around her and kissing her deeply, letting his hand roam into the top of her robe to squeeze her tits roughly.

Kissing him back and moaning breathily into his mouth, Michelle forced herself to break the kiss, her eyes burning with lust.

"You have to go, save that for when we come over, you'll get all the chances you want to stuff me with your big cock." Michelle said softly as she cupped his dick through his jeans.

"I can't wait." Jamie replied before he kissed her once more.

Finally however, Michelle once more reluctantly broke the hot kiss and pushed Jamie through the door. Watching him leave for a moment, Michelle's body tingled with how she too could barely wait to be filled by that huge rod once more, to be fucked like only Jamie could.

Turning back towards the lounge, Michelle made her way back to her boyfriend, thinking on how good the events of the night had turned out.

At the beginning of the night she had had no intention of cheating on her loving boyfriend, the man she loved with all of her heart. By the end, she had been fucked in her bed twice, on the sofa, against the spare bedroom door while her boyfriend slept behind it and in her bathroom. She had sucked Jamie's cock twice, swallowed his cum once, had it pumped all over her face and tits, and shot deep into her unprotected pussy twice, and now she was gagging for the next time.

It was amazing what could unfold from such a simple, honest mistake. How different things could become, something that no one ever intended.

However it had happened, Michelle Tanner's life and sex-life had turned out for the better. As she walked back through to her boyfriend, Michelle felt completely content and satisfied. Her life would never be the same again.

1...345678