All Comments on 'Mistaken Identity'

by goodlittleboysub

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wrong Place

It should be nonconsent/reluctance not BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Before bed, you will give me a message, ..."

I would have thought that she would prefer a 'massage'!

Why is it that so many would-be writers neglect to proof-read their stories?

They seem to just assume that what they INTENDED to write is the same as that which they have actually written!!

Sorry, only 3* since you couldn't be bothered to check!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
RING! RING!

Calling FinishTheDamnStory...Ending needed stat...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It's a shame we won't ever see revenge play out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Well this sure seems like Non-con

And don't you think he'd take the first opportunity he had while she was sleeping to simply clobber her in the head with those heavy weights on his feet and take total control? I hate it when people don't think things through at least a little. She ends up tied to the ground, he calls the Police and she is toast. Idiotic story. No stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wrong category

A pure rape story like this, should not be in consensual bdsm category

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, this is some sick and twisted shit. I know some people get off to this stuff but please put it in non-consent category so the rest of us can avoid it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It’s a good thing you gave up writing as it was a obviously not your strong suit. You really should look into some serious mental help since you have some glaring emotional problems and issues you need to work through. Good luck with that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous