Mistaken Identity Pt. 02

Story Info
Second part of Mistaken Identity.
2.4k words
4.24
8.1k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In part 1 I describe how I find my sister in law looking out of a window of the holiday cottage my wife Angie and I are sharing with her and her husband. Mistaking her for my wife I fuck her at the window. Only when try to take her back to bed does she correct my mistake. Now read on.

I sneak back to bed after my unplanned romp with my sister-in-law only to find my wife wide awake.

As I slide into bed she puts her hand on my mouth

"Shhhh" she says

I stay quiet and listen to the sounds of waves breaking on the distant shore. I am just about to query the silence request when I hear a soft breathy sound.

"Oh."

Followed by the rustling of bed clothes. Rhythmic, slow purposeful

"Oh. Don't stop."

A soft chuckle from Rod, then "What have you been up to? So turned on, so horny. All wet and oozing stuff that smells just like cum to me. You meet up with Jim on the way to the loo?"

"I was looking out to sea and, ah, don't stop dammit or I wont tell you."

Another soft chuckle. Angie has become very still and motionless.

"So? Looking out to sea does not fill your pussy with warm cum."

"He came up behind me. Put his arms around me. Whispered "good morning beautiful". Not like you, beast. And he smelt so yummy."

"And then?"

Angie is still rigid, not moving.

"He slid his hands across my breasts."

"Like this?"

"Mmm, yes. Just like that."

"And then what happened?"

"I couldn't resist. I pushed back against him. Against his hardened cock."

"You little tart. And then?"

"I rocked a bit against him. My, but he was hard and so, so ready. Made my pussy drool for him."

"You are so nawty and you are getting me so excited."

"Sshhh! He was quite convinced it was Angie."

"How did you know that? He whisper her name? "Oh, Angie, I just love your pussy!"?"

"No. He wanted to go back to the room so "we wouldn't be disturbed."

"And you didn't tell him then?"

"No! He was just so very hard, so very ready. Why should I give up a chance like that. And if I did then I would not have a sexy story to tell you, to get you all worked up."

"Mmm, this is true. Feel this. Does it match up?"

A soft giggle.

"Much better! But a girl needs to do with what is on offer you know. Now don't stop what you were doing or I shall have to invade the room next door."

"Angie might object."

"No she won't and I will if you don't give me a good tonguing. Oh, yes, like that. Oh, ah. "

The rhythmic sounds of bed clothes and heavy breathing start up and soon Erica is moaning softly, with lots of "Yes, Yes, yes." happening in between. Then

"Did he eventually fuck you? Tastes like it."

"Yes. But he didn't last long. He was so keen. I couldn't help but I let him cum in me."

"Does he know?"

"That it was me?"

"Yes. I told him as I walked away."

Angie is plastered against me so I swivel around and kiss her tenderly. She pretends to pull away but it is only pretence and I soon have my tongue down her throat and a hand in a remarkably wet pussy. She has a hand wrapped around my cock and is stroking it with a lot of enthusiasm.

"You bastard. You fucked my sister and now you want to come here and fuck me too." Angie whispers.

I say nothing just keep working on her pussy. Soon I am down between her legs, her clit between my lips, tongue tip engaged. Just to ensure full forgiveness, I have my fingers inside her, stroking her g-spot gently, arousing her more.

Then Erica's voice from next door. She is moaning loudly, grunting and gasping, then she says, "I am coming. Fuck me. Fuck me."

We can hear quite clearly how Rod slams into her, grunting as he does. Erica has give up all pretence of keeping quiet and is shouting, "Yes, Yes! Yes!"

The slapping of skin against skin goes on for a while then Erica lets out a long guttural groan. Rod continues fucking her for a few strokes more, then he grunts loudly and the sounds from next door stop.

Angie takes my hair in her hands and pulls me upwards.

"Fuck me now you cheating bastard." she snarls probably loud enough to be heard.

I hear a soft laugh from Erica as I slide into my wife's dripping pussy. I have already come once, I so I am in no hurry and I work at Angie's body slowly and carefully. Touching all her hotspots. She responds as she always does, soft mewling sounds at first rising through moans up to loud sounds, sometimes words, sometime squeals. Soon the bed is bouncing under us squeaking, creaking and the head board clunking against the wall. I keep her just on the edge of orgasm, till she is pleading.

"Please! Please! No more. I need to cum." And I push both of us over the edge into a magnificent simultaneous orgasm.

As my breathing slows I can hear laughter and applause from Rod and Erica's room. There is silence for a while then there is a knocking at the door. I open the door and Erica and Rod walk in, stark naked carrying a bottle of sparkling wine and glasses.

"We need to celebrate a magnificent fuck fest I think." says Erica.

Angie who grabbed a loose tee shirt as they came in looks as if she is going to snarl at Erica, then completely and unexpectedly giggles.

"He thought you were me in the dark?"

She looks at me, "You were pissed. She is taller than I am."

"And I have bigger tits." Erica jiggles them up and down as if to prove a point.

Rod reaches round and feels her breasts from behind and without asking slides into bed behind Angie and cups her breasts in his hands.

"Hmm," he says "Both very luscious, I would have been fooled."

I notice two things with some interest. One is that he is tweaking Angie's nipples which seem to be responding to his touch. The other is that Angie is leaning back against him her head thrown back on his shoulder and seeming to enjoy his attentions. To my complete surprise, I start getting an erection which must be obvious to anyone who cares to look. Rod and Angie aren't looking, but Erica is.

"Are you going to spend the rest of the night watching my husband pawing your wife or are you going to give me some attention?"

Angie lifts her head, looks at my erection, nods and puts her head back on Rods shoulder.

"Don't be so slow. Give Erica some attention. I can see she wants some and you are going to have to do something with that hard on and it isn't going to involve me." She sighs, takes one of Rods hands hand guides it down toward her pussy. Rod doesn't hesitate, runs his hand down into her pussy and starts rubbing her clit. She sighs, softly and shifts so his hand is better positioned.

I look at Erica and wonder not for the first time how I got the two women confused. Erica was bigger in most ways but there was still a familial resemblance and she is definitely a sexy woman.

"Shall we stay here or go to your room so we have a double bed to play on?"

"I want to see my little sister get pumped full of Rods hot rod. That couch has seen some action and it has an entertaining squeak, much like this bed. We could try to harmonize with them."

Without further discussion, she sits down, legs apart in the middle of the couch.

"You can now make up for that rushed performance earlier this morning. You can give me a bit of a clean up too. Rod pumped his usual load of cum into me just now and it has been trickling out. Cummon brother-in-law, come make up to Daisy. She was a bit disappointed that you were in such a hurry this morning."

"Hello Daisy!" I say as I settle down between Erica's legs, press my face forward into her pussy and run a tongue up the length of her vertical smile. Her clit is larger than any I have ever come across so it is easy to find and even easier to hold between my lips. A miniature blow job almost. I ran a hand gently up her thigh and slip a finger into her pussy, then insert another finger and do the sweep that usually catches the g-spot on most women. Judging by the sudden moan from Erica, it works for her as well so I keep the movement going, while sucking on her clit.

Then a very devilish thought entered my head. Angie had had to be seduced into what I was intending so I expected resistance to my next action. I slide my index finger of the unemployed hand into her pussy, make sure it is well coated in cum and juice and then slowly and very surreptitiously slide the tip of that finger into her arse and out again. No response, good or bad. I slide the finger in again this time to the first joint and I feel her arse clench and unclench on my finger.

Ah, someone had been there first. I assume Rod and so lubricate my thumb in her wet pussy and then slide that into her arse, slowly all the way up to the top big joint. She shifts slightly and moans softly. I pull my thumb back and then press forward again, this time the moan is very distinct. I seem to have found a powerful hot spot. I keep at her clit and g-spot but now the centre of action is my thumb in her arse. I start to pump my thumb in and out of her and I can feel her whole body responding to my actions. She's gasping and groaning, then clamps her thighs around my head and thrusts down on my thumb again and again. She arches her back, and says "Fuck!" loudly and starts to shake.

"Oh, God! Oh God. Fuck me now! Don't leave me this way. Fuck my arse!"

Now who can resist a command like that? Not me so I roll her onto her stomach, pull her up onto her knees. I thrust my aching cock into her cunt getting it nicely coated in our juice and am just about to thrust deep inside Erica's arse when a tube of lube bounces on the couch next to me.

"Don't be a bastard! Use some lube on the woman." Angie's voice, strained and breathy. I am not sure how she found that tube of lube but I grab it and dollop a good portion in Erica's open arse and then on my cock which then slides smoothly inside her, I thrust forward slowly and gently until I am balls deep in her and I can feel her whole body responding to the intrusion. Slow, steady movements are in my experience best for anal and so that is how I play it. Erica's moans confirm that I am not going far from the required mark.

I look across at Angie and Rod and see her impaled on Rods cock, pussy juice trickling down onto the bed. Rod is pounding her, almost in time with my thrusts. He has her breasts in his hands and is squeezing her nipples harder than I would ever do, but Angie seems to be enjoying the pain if the expression on her face and her soft moans are anything to go by. Rod grabs her behind the knees pushing her legs up onto her shoulders. Also something that I had carefully avoided doing, Angie is assisting by holding her legs up and wide. Rod pounds away, his body slapping against Angie's body and making the bed squeak and rattle at each thrust.

Then Erica's arse started to clench on me and she starts to gasp and thrust back at me, with a furious thrusting action.

"Hard and fast! Hard and fast!" she says.

I turn up the speed and slam into her as she cums, her moans and squeals dragging me with her. Our cumming pushes Angie and Rod over the edge and they cum soon after. It is the first time I have seen Angie impaled on another man's cock and get to watch the cum dribble out of her and know she hsd been pumped full by another man. I find it incredibly exciting and so I go across and lick her wet, leaking pussy tasting Rods cum. More in curiousity than anything else, I push her knees up onto my shoulders again and slide my tongue down from her pussy and onto her arse. She gasps as my tongue sweeps around and I realise that she had put lube in her arse, probably hoping someone would fuck her in the arse. My clean up of her pussy has prompted the start of another hard on, so keeping her legs up, I move upwards and rub my cock on her arse causing her to moan gently. Suddenly Erica is behind me holding my balls and stroking my cock and pressing it against Angies arse..

"Give it to her. Gently though. Gently." and she pushes my backside down and my cock slides deep into Angie for the first time ever. Still uncertain, I looked at her face and see nothing but lust.

"Yes," she said. "Do it. I want the first to be you. Fuck me."

Slowly and gently I pull out and then thrust in again. I slowly up the pace, but not the roughness. Angie starts moaning in a new and very guttural way. I pause, hesitant.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Yes, yes. Don't stop. Keep going."

We move slowly and luxuriously to a shuddering climax. I pull out and take her in my arms. I whisper sweet words in her ear and she smiles softly.

We drifted off to sleep and I dream of fucking her and Erica again, but definitely after breakfast and a swim in the sea.