Mistaken Identity Pt. 03

Story Info
The sex party continues with some very special locations.
1.6k words
3.88
1.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/20/2023
Created 06/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Special Note to Readers.

The scuba sex part of this story is complete fantasy. I am a qualified scuba diver and the idea of sex at 5 m (16 ft) drifted across my lurid imagination during a dive, so I wrote the episode. However, being a cautious person I talked to friends and experts, and then I did some internet searching. The consistent opinion was: Do not even think about trying it. There are a number of reasons. The most obvious is that the shear complexity of anchoring yourself and your partner solidly enough under water. But more importantly there are health reasons not to try this. One is the oceans carry all sorts of nasty bacteria and pollution which could get pumped into the receiving party. The other is the possibility of causing problems due to pressure build up inside the receiving party. Read the story, enjoy, but if you are tempted to try it, do what was suggested when I talked to an experienced dive instructor. Take a blanket down with you. Enjoy your dive. Lay the blanket on the sand next to the sea and indulge in a good solid fucking there.

You have been warned.

Part 3 of the series starts here.

I awoke next morning, the pearly opalescence of dawn painting the skies and Angie cuddled up against me, her very sexy bottom pressing against my early morning erection. I moved carefully and slowly until my cock was resting against her pussy, still a bit wet and juicy from last nights activities. I waited a while and then slowly started to move the tip of my cock against her, and after a couple of careful thrusts, I felt her warmth around the tip of my cock and heard her gentle murmur of partial wakefulness. I lay still enjoying the feeling and waiting for her to sink back deeper into sleep. Soon the murmuring had stopped and I resumed my gentle thrusting, each thrust pushing me deeper and deeper into her. Pausing when I thought she was waking. Finally I was balls deep in her pussy and I lay like that for a while savouring the moment.

Then:

"What are you waiting for? Fuck me and get it over with. I was asleep you know."

Laughter taking the sting out of her words. I grab her hips in my hands and start to thrust firmly and slowly into her, feeling her arousal, hearing her gentle moans as her arousal rises. Soon I am slamming my cock into her, feeling her naked bottom against my hips and she is grunting with each thrust. I cannot keep control of myself and soon I pump hot cum into her.

"Bastard!" she murmurs. "You are so going to have to make that one up to me."

"Don't you guys every stop? There are people trying to sleep here you know." Erica's voice from the next room.

Then

"You get to make the coffee. Go on. Off you go. Let us adults enjoy a slow waking up."

I get up and go to make coffee. By the time the coffee is made I can hear Erica yelling, "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" as Rod ploughs into her. I push their door open and find Rod on top of Erica, Erica's legs spread wide and Rod thrusting away furiously. I find Angie sitting the chair next to the bed one hand on her pussy, the other gently squeezing Rods balls. Rod cums inside Erica as I put the coffee down.

"Timing is all!" I say as Erica and Rod unintangle themselves.

By mutual agreement we carry our coffee out onto the veranda and watch the lazy wave slop and roll onto the bright white sand. A few minutes later, a pod of dolphins goes past, leaping and diving, presumably pursuing a school of fish.

"A good calm day for a dive later." Rod remarks.

I am a qualified diver and so are Rod and Erica. Angie has yet to qualify and is uncertain.

"We won't dive deep. 5 metres max and the gully is really safe, no rip currents or surges. Especially not today." Rod says to Angie

"The kelp forests are really beautiful at present. The last storm cleaned up the kelp and visibility is really good at the moment." Erica doing the big sister encouragement thing. "And you will have your rather delicious husband to take good care of you. Make sure you don't get into any difficulties."

Angie giggles "He is sure likely to try to take advantage of me down there."

"I certainly hope he does. It is a really exciting to fuck 5 metres down. Just remember to watch your pressure gauge. There is nothing so off putting as trying to take a deep breath and getting nothing out of your DV."

"Has that happened to you?" Angie uncertain again.

"No. Never and we will be shallow so we will have at least an hours air to play with." Rod says.

"And you can take your fins off and walk on the bottom with just your tank on. It is a really cool experience." Erica chimes in.

"How do you do that?"

"Easy. You let all the air out of your BC."

"BC?" Angie looking confused

"Buoyancy compensator/ That inflatable bag in the tank harness. There is a button that allows you to fill or empty the BC. When you start the dive and want to stay on top, you fill the BC with air. The air keeps you afloat until you let some of it out and then you start to sink. Do it slowly or you will sink really fast and make your ears pop. To go to the surface, add air to the BC. Again slowly."

Angie nods uncertainly.

We have a leisurely breakfast and then don our diving gear and head for the gulley. I hold Angie's hand, reassuring her as we go. We get to the sea, mask up, check our air pressure and then walk slowly out into the almost sill water. The water is warm, and as Rod said very clear and soon we are finning out to the kelp forest, buoyancy compensators keeping us on the surface. As we get close to the forest, we let the air out of the compensators and we sink slowly down to the bottom with Angie still carefully holding my hand.

The women look absolutely stunning under water, hair floating around and naked breasts floating enticingly in the warm water. We enter the kelp forest finning slowly so as not to disturb the underwater life. A school of fish flick on by and an octopus heads off under a rock, just to be certain.

Erica and Rod are ahead of us and I note with interest that Erica's costume has been pushed to one side and Rod is fingering her gently as they slide through the water. I notice that Erica's is breathing quite fast already. Obviously already quite aroused. I slide around behind Angie and reaching around her tank, squeeze her nipple which are already erect and quite hard. "Maybe," I think to myself "it is the cold." but then I feel Angie's hand sliding up between my legs and grabbing my already hardening cock. I slide one hand down her body and find her bikini bottom and move the gusset ton one side and slide my finger along her pussy. I see a strong burst of air as Angie breathes out hard. Erica and Rod have sunk to the bottom and are now standing on the sand face to face, Erica has Rod's cock in her hand and is stroking it vigorously. Rods hand is returning the favour. Suddenly Erica bounces up, wrapping her legs around Rod and then slowly and carefully impaling herself on his hard cock. She adjusts her buoyancy and is floating so that Rod can easily pull her onto himself.

Suddenly Angie lets all the air out of her compensator and ends up standing solidly on the sand, her hands on a rock in front of her, her legs spread wide and her backside thrust toward me. Now who can resist such a target I ask myself and easy my cock into her pussy. It isn't as easy at 5 metres as it is in the bedroom, but I finally get my cock into her and move carefully back and forth feeling my lust rise.

Rod and Erica have copied our stand and we end up facing each other across the same rock. Rod comes first. He grinds against Erica's backside and as he pulls out I can see ropes of semen floating up and away from them. A group of small fish come along and eat the strings and then move on. Angie's is still nervous and so she doesn't come, but I do with the same result, streams of semen drifting up to feed the fish.

Instead of rising to the surface, Erica takes off her fins and starts to walk back to the beach underwater. Angie turns to look at me and I can see she is trying not to laugh. She tilts her head on one side in query. I give her the OK and she removes her fins and walks after Erica toward the beach. At about 2 metres, the women don their fins, rise to the surface and we swim slowly back to the beach.

Erica looks at Rod and me sternly. "You guys came far too early. Angie and I expect a good eating out back at the chalet. Don't we?"

Angie node furiously.