All Comments on 'Mistakes'

by Kiki_Goodman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago

no comment - it is just not my thing - not into that old California flower child group lifestyle of the rich and not so famous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Needs to be in Fetish. Just a "how many women can he knock up?" Fantasy

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 3 years ago

How is it possible for so many women to love an idiot?

I mean is is dumber than dirt!

Like really, really stupid beyond comprehension!

The_Sheppards_CorrectionThe_Sheppards_Correctionabout 3 years ago

I liked the story. We all accumulate mistakes throughout our lifetime, but meeting someone who has a heart of gold, is a rare occurrence. Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just so we're clear - it is never someone's fault, it never someone's mistake, if their father has sex with them. It is always abuse. No matter how old they are. Period.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 3 years ago
Loved it!

I really enjoy stories with some "tongue in cheek" or such!!!

KellvallonKellvallonabout 3 years ago

I just want to say I really enjoyed the story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Isn't it wonderful how everyone is so beautiful, so sexy, so healthy, so loving, so clever, so diverse, so poly amorous, so bisexual, so open and diverse and, God, well just So Fucking Perfect? Oh, and so wealthy. Yeah, the only fucked up people in this story are Anna and her father. Can't wait for the kids to hit puberty, if they wait that long. Anna might end up just being the tip of the ice berg. I mean these folks like to FUCK, a lot. Got to be a great atmosphere in which to teach children self respect, discipline, virtue, moderation, and traditional family values. Just Great.

I'm not sure what the point of this story was. It had no real plot or moral, just a depiction of a guy with a cock and all the women who wanted a piece of him. It started out kind of curious and erotic, then just got ridiculous and boring. Less is more. Except for your respect for women. You could do with a lot more of that. Thank God almost no woman is dumb enough to behave like any of the female characters in this story. Makes me wonder what your point of reference is. Too bad.

But thanks for the effort.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

5 stars. Fun stuff. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Will the circle be unbroken?" Fun story! 5 stars

TechumsahTechumsahabout 2 years ago

fun story I enjoyed it quite a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Marcus was a stupid asshole!! Claudia was a SLUT!!

THIS IS NOT ROMANCE, JUST TRAILER PARK TRASH

rbloch66rbloch666 months ago

I can’t get the smile off of my face after reading this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKiki_Goodman@Kiki_Goodman
Just a simple woman with a curious side. I like to explore all different types of topics and see where that takes me. I try to have an open mind about all things but that doesn't mean I'm into everything! ;-) I thought I would give Literotica a go and try to get back in the...