Mistakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard was twelve years older than her and was a go-getter and sweet talker. He supported her in her studies to finish school and then the pursuit of college, which was business administration and marketing. All the while she was pregnant and after she gave birth to Anna Richard was all 'lovey dovey' and a general great guy. Apparently, he didn't mind having a child but didn't want anymore children after Anna. Claudia told me after Anna was about three, he started to be busier with work and then when Anna went to school he practically disappeared. Sure, he'd have the odd meal with them and would sleep at home when he wasn't travelling but he was absent a lot of the time.

Claudia suspected something was up and when he came home one day, a week or two after Anna's tenth birthday, he dropped the bomb. He'd knocked up his secretary and was moving on with her, since she was so much younger. Richard tried to expedite the divorce and leave her with nothing but she didn't let that happen. After a brutal eighteen months of back and forth they were finally divorced. That left Claudia to raise Anna by herself, even though Richard came back into Anna's life when she was fourteen. They bonded somehow, and because Claudia thought it important that Anna have a father figure, she didn't stand in the way of it.

Not that I had a lot of history, but I told her how Anna and I started dating, hitting it off together one day after practice and then never looking back. I told her about my birthday and what happened, without going into too much detail, and how I didn't understand how she got pregnant given I checked the condoms. Then her comment hit me hard.

"Just to be sure, I think we should get a DNA test done," Claudia said gripping my hand. I think she could see the colour drain out of me. "It's okay Marcus, we'll get through this."

I don't know why it hadn't come to me before but this could be big. Just what I needed to prove what I had been thinking for a while now. I had been set up as the fall guy.

"Shit."

"Tomorrow, we'll worry about that tomorrow," Claudia said standing and helping me up. It was getting late and we were both pretty tired.

"Okay," I said as she led me to the bedrooms. "Thanks Claudia."

"You're welcome sweetheart," Claudia said warmly. "You're a great guy. It's a pity I didn't meet you years ago."

I wasn't thinking, and just went along with the conversation. I mean the woman was a saint compared to her daughter.

"Tell me about it. I think we would have made a good go of it," I said as we reached out bedrooms. Mine was just down from her master bedroom.

"I think so too," Claudia said before kissing me longingly on the cheek. "Get some sleep. Tomorrow is a new day."

I shouldn't admit it, but that kiss on the cheek stirred something in me. Young and dumb, remember?

"Good night," I said watching her walk away. She was a picture of beauty in that moment. She slipped into her room and me into mine and I jumped into the shower to wash the day away before climbing into bed. It was nearly midnight before I settled in.

I rolled to my side and was getting comfortable when I heard soft footsteps in my room. I was about to turn when I felt the sheet move back and someone climb in. I felt the softness of satin chemise against my back, her full breasts pushing into me and then her bare legs up against mine. I was momentarily frozen realising she was wearing one of her short chemises that looked like a black, loose fitting, silky singlet and then her arm came over me. I relaxed a bit and she pulled me into a hug at that moment. I should point out I sleep in boxer shorts only, so I was feeling a little bit exposed. I was about to say something when Claudia beat me to it.

"I didn't want you to be alone tonight," Claudia said before kissing the back of my neck and snuggling in.

God it felt good to have someone to cuddle with but I didn't know what to say.

"Thank you," I said quietly. That earned me another kiss on the back of my neck.

I fell off into a deep sleep that night and had a very restful night's sleep. Claudia did too because she was still asleep when I woke up in the morning. I had to peel myself out of her grasp so I could use the bathroom before I got ready for the day. When I came back into the bedroom she saw me and smiled, holding out her arms as if to say 'come back to bed.' Who was I to argue? That night changed our dynamic and we ended up sleeping together like that for a few weeks, just sleeping not sex, before I made my next big mistake.

Chapter 4

The DNA test came back that I was indeed the father. It did nothing to answer the question of how, though. However, it did open a dialogue with Anna, after much screaming and shouting, which in turn allowed me to see my son. It was by no means anything concrete, but I got to play with him for a few hours before she took him back home to her father's place. He was paying for a nanny while she went to college to study architecture.

On this particular day, we had just finished up a visitation with Anna leaving again and taking our son away, which was hard. I looked at Kourtney who was still that angel I talked about, and saw her smile. Did I mention she was beautiful? There was just something radiating from her at that moment.

"I should go too," Kourtney said happily. She made things easier and I couldn't thank her enough, even if she didn't want to hear it. "He's a gorgeous boy."

"Indeed he is," I said walking her to the front door.

"Thanks for letting me stay," Kourtney said kissing my cheek and hugging me. She held me a little longer than normal but that was okay. "I'd better get back home. Got a lot of study to do."

"I know how that feels," I said feeling the pinch of college classes. I was glad I had Claudia supporting me. "Are you enjoying the graphic design?"

"Yeah, love it. You enjoying programming?" Kourtney replied.

"Yeah, it's good fun," I said with a smile. "It has its moments but more positive than negative." She smiled, which was another pretty smile that I had come to relish each time she gave them and then stepped outside. "Thanks again. I'll catch you around. Maybe we can meet up for lunch or something?"

"That'd be good, see you," Kourtney said with a wave before taking off for her car. "I'll call you."

I headed back inside and found Claudia leaning against the kitchen counter. She was looking as lovely as ever. I think she enjoyed having baby Alexander around, giving her this glow that is hard to describe.

"You were wonderful today," Claudia said all smiles. "He's adorable."

"Yes, he is. You did an amazing job with him," I said which was true. She was incredible with Alexander and just showed how good a mother she really was which made me wonder what happened with Anna.

"Thank you," Claudia said moving closer to me. I was a little unsure of my footing and looked down to make sure I didn't stand on her feet.

Before I could say anything more, she kissed me. It was loving and warm which ignited a fuse inside me. Claudia pulled back and looked at me, searching my eyes for a response when her hand touched my cheek. I didn't know what to say after being caught off balance and now felt even more unsteady. I moved forward to re-adjust my footing which meant I pressed my body into hers by accident. I think she took that as her answer because her tongue was down my throat and I got caught up in the moment. We were kissing passionately, hands roaming each other's body's, mine down her back and ass, and hers over my neck and shoulders.

Not to sound like a broken record but this woman has a lovely figure and when I felt her large breasts push into me something erupted inside, while another part of me hardened. Was it the wrong response? Probably. Did it have an effect? Yes.

Claudia pulled back, gripping my arms while we caught our breath and she swallowed hard before speaking.

"Make love to me Marcus, please," Claudia said touching my chest and then looking up into my eyes. "It's been so long since someone..."

I wasn't thinking clearly when I responded and cut her off.

"Okay."

I lifted her in my arms and she wrapped her legs around me as I took us to her bedroom. Once there we stripped and were naked on the bed without saying any words. We were too busy kissing one another to say anything. Foreplay didn't happen and it wasn't necessary as Claudia got into position beneath me, took control by moving me into position and then helped me enter her for the first time. Wet doesn't describe how turned on Claudia was and hungry doesn't do it justice to describe her movements that day. There were moans and groans at feeling each other for the first time and then we got into a steady rhythm. It didn't feel wrong at all, instead feeling incredibly right and wonderful.

Claudia was incredible. She was aroused beyond belief, yet attentive and drove the experience the first time. I knew I wouldn't last given how long it had been for me, and just after her orgasm, she wrapped her legs around me, as if sensing what was to happen and held me in her as I unloaded a life time's worth of semen.

We collapsed in a sweaty heap from our short session and held each other before she kissed me and looked into my eyes.

"Thank you," Claudia said softly and sweetly. She was the most caring woman in the world.

"I should be thanking you," I said kissing her back. Her smile said it all. I started stroking in and out of her again which made her gasp.

"My god, you're still hard," Claudia said cooing softly.

"Is that okay? I mean I can stop if..." I said but she shook her head and bit her lip.

"Don't stop. Please... don't stop," Claudia said sexily before kissing me again. She then looked into my eyes as we held a slow and steady pace. "You're making me feel wonderful. It's been a long time since someone found me so desirable."

"You are desirable and so much more," I said kissing her lips, jaw and neck softly. She purred and held me tighter to her. I then looked back into her eyes. "You're beautiful and wonderful and..."

"Ssshh," Claudia said softly with tears in her eyes. She kissed me again as we continued making love.

That afternoon changed our relationship. We had gone from me being a tenant that worked around the house to pay his dues, to someone to could cuddle at night, to now, a lover. For the next eight weeks we made love every day. Yes, every day and I should have known then that something wasn't right. I have to say, Claudia was one hell of a lover and we experimented a lot with her teaching me how to pleasure a woman in different ways. But that didn't make up for my mistake.

Claudia sat me down one day, after making love for the second time and took my hand. God, she looked good naked. I guess she did it that way so that it would soften the blow.

"I need to tell you something," Claudia said softly and sweetly. "You may not like it, but I want you to know that I'm not going to cause any issues with you or us, okay?"

"Okay," I said staring to feel nervous. I think she could feel it because she kissed me again.

"Please don't be scared," Claudia said looking at me. I nodded and waited for the rest of it. "I'm pregnant."

Fuck. That was why we were having sex every day. She missed her period and I never thought about protection at all. See, I was thinking with my cock again.

"Claudia," I said but she put her finger to my lips.

"I want to keep it. You're a great guy and I want to have this baby with you. I feel like it's my second chance... please, I just want to know you don't hate me for it," Claudia said which took me by surprise.

"Hate you? Why would I hate you?" I asked looking at her eyes as they started to tear up.

"I don't know. I'm an older woman, I seduced you... maybe I... I don't know. I just, I'm sorry," Claudia said as the tears rolled down. She began to cry but I kissed her and held her close. My heart went out to her and I damned well was going to make sure I was there for her throughout this. Unlike her daughter who didn't want me around at all. When I pulled back I wiped the rest of the tears away and held her close.

"I don't hate you at all. I just don't want to be thrown away like Anna did. If we're having this baby, I want to be here for you and our child," I said which made her smile brightly and tilt her head back momentarily as if thanking the heavens.

"I'm not going to throw you away, never," Claudia said with a relieved sigh. "But just so you know, I'm not going to put pressure on you. This is all on me... I want you to continue going to college, get your career started and maybe sometimes share my bed, keep me company. I'll hire a nanny when the baby is born and we can bring our child up together... nothing else changes okay?"

Okay, so maybe I still had a bit of a crush on her. Just a little bit.

"Okay, are you sure?" I asked which brought Claudia in close to me, her face touching mine before a sensual kiss.

"More than you'll ever know," Claudia replied happily. Then it hit me, how would this look to the others.

"What about Anna and Richard?"

"What about them? I don't care, do you?" Claudia said kissing me softly again. I was stirring down below for the third time, which was unusual, and having a hard time concentrating.

"Anna might blow a gasket," I said pushing her back onto the bed.

"That's her problem. She threw you away," Claudia said pulling me down on top of her. "Like I said, no strings attached, just keep me company from time to time..." When she kissed me again, her arms wrapping around me neck, I forgot what we were talking about.

"I'm going to make love to you again tonight, and then tomorrow," I said rubbing my hard cock up against her wet pussy again. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you."

Claudia squealed with delight and giggled before we kissed and got passionate again. I mean she couldn't get pregnant again, could she? But do you think the news of Anna's mother having a baby went down quietly?

Chapter 5

Claudia had decided not to tell anyone until she was further along and showing. Probably a good move to give us more time to come to terms with what was about to happen. When she finally did tell Anna, I felt on edge and as though the gods ordained it, Kourtney came around right at the time I needed to talk to someone other than Claudia. She was meant to be going out with a guy from college but she re-organised her time and he didn't seem to care. My friends mean the world to me and when they go out of their way to support you, you know you've got someone worth it. Still, I had to make sure she was okay.

"Kourt, you didn't have to blow off your date," I said after she finished hugging me.

"No, it's fine. Todd understands and we're not serious anyway. He's going to a party so, he's good," Kourtney said with a smile. Always that damn smile that was so warm and homely.

"I'll make it up to you, I promise, anything you want," I said as we walked into the lounge to chat.

"You better," Kourtney said with a laugh as we sat down. "I'll think of something really good too."

"I hope so," I said sitting back with a sigh. "In all seriousness though, thanks again for coming."

"That's okay, I know things are tough... what's up?" Kourtney said kindly. I took a deep breath wondering if I should blurt it all out or not. When she took my hand and squeezed it, well I think I just unloaded.

"I've fucked up," I said to Kourtney as she went straight into caring mode. Her whole demeanour told me straight up that she was ready to hold me if I needed it. "I know I got myself into this mess... I just, shit. I think... ah never mind."

"Marcus, it's okay. I'm here for you, you know that, right?" Kourtney said putting her other warm hand on top of mine. I nodded. "Claudia's pregnant, isn't she?"

I looked at her, surprised that she knew.

"How? I mean, is it that obvious?" I asked bluntly. She just smiled.

"No. Claudia told me a little while ago. Said you'd need a friend because it was so soon after Anna..." Kourtney said gripping my hand tighter. "I can't say I know what you're going through but I am here for you. All the way."

"I don't know what I did to deserve a friend like you but... thanks," I said pulling her to me and hugging her before kissing her cheek. She lingered a little bit and kissed my cheek back. "I guess I just have to suck it up, don't I?"

"Yeah, but you're not alone. Claudia has already asked if I'd be the nanny," Kourtney said with a big smile on her face. I guess we never truly know who loves us until the going gets tough and I was in awe of how much Kourtney was blossoming into a wonderful, level headed woman. Still, I had to wonder why she would consider being our nanny as well.

"What? Why?" I asked unsure of why she would do that.

"Because I can and Claudia is great. I've known her for a long time and I really love her. Like I said, I'll be around when I'm not at college," Kourtney replied still smiling.

"But Kourt, come on," I said but she shut me down with a simple touch. Her hand on my arm.

"You know what my family is like. They're so strict. This is perfect for me, starts the process of getting me out of there," Kourtney said sincerely. Yeah, I knew what her parents were like, and I could see why she wanted out as much as possible. Damn religious zealots.

We didn't get much further because there was a loud banging on the front door. Of course, like the idiot I went to see who it was. Anna. Just then Claudia came down as well and we looked at each other.

"Did you?" I asked but she shook her head. No, she didn't invite her over.

"Let's get this over and done with," Claudia said opening the door. There were no pleasantries or greetings, just straight for the jugular.

"What the fuck mother!? Why are you having his baby?" Anna asked at the top of her lungs as the door closed. Well, there it was, the reason the hell spawn had come over uninvited.

"It wasn't planned," Claudia replied bluntly. "Unlike you."

"I did no such thing! He's mine! I'm supposed to be the one having his children. Lots and lots of babies... Not you!" Anna said with fire in her eyes.

"Oh, please do I get a say in any of this?" I asked looking at both women. Claudia was the first to back down and looked a little scared before composing herself.

"What for?" Anna replied with her hands on her hips. "You make beautiful babies and we're meant to be together. Stay out of it, you're just a man!"

"Jesus Anna, what has happened to you?" Kourtney said coming to my defence. "He's a great guy you took advantage of. It's time to stop now! I can't believe we were ever friends!"

"Shut it Kourtney. I know what you want and have known since the seventh grade!" Anna said bitterly.

"Anna! I'm warning you!" Kourtney said with a tone that surprised me, but Anna didn't back off.

"You were all for the orgy, you wanted a piece of him just like everyone else! Don't blame me I got pregnant with his child," Anna said before looking at me. I had noticed Claudia shrink a bit but needed to face off with Anna. "Now, I want another baby. I'm hoping you will say yes, Marcus."

Well fuck, that was rather blunt after her initial tirade.

"Me? No way, why would I do that?" I asked just as bluntly. "I loved you once, but then you just up and disappeared. I can't even see my son, let alone think of having another one. I think it's time for you to leave."

"What if I let you see Alexander and had him a few times a week?" Anna replied the desperation evident. Claudia looked at me expectantly but I also felt Kourtney grip my hand. "I'll make it simple for you. What do you say?"

"I would love to see my son... but I have to decline. I'm not into blackmail," I said firmly. Kourtney eased up on her squeezing of my hand and I could see Claudia smiling slightly. Perhaps I wasn't making another big mistake. "This isn't just some random transaction. Two people should really love each other before having kids... and you are just treating this like a business transaction!"