Mistakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Richard and I are going out for lunch. Which, might turn into dinner..." Claudia said pleasantly but without her usual enthusiasm. "You kids, don't wait up."

Richard was the first one to laugh and Claudia tried her best but I could tell her heart wasn't in it as much. They both left and I stood there for a moment before Kourtney came into the room.

"Just met Richard, huh?" Kourtney asked in a subdued mood, to which I simply nodded.

"Yeah, not who I pictured her with," I replied turning to sit down on the sofa.

"She's doing this for us," Kourtney said sitting down next to me and taking my hand. God, it felt good to touch her. I looked up into her gorgeous eyes and took a deep breath.

"What do you mean"?" I asked politely.

"We both love you and Claudia wants you to be with someone your own age. Get the chance to develop something naturally, instead of forced like it has been... I think she feels guilty for getting pregnant with you," Kourtney replied kindly. I think my face said it all.

"Why would she feel guilty?" I asked not understanding it all.

"I think because of how everything with Anna went down. It looks like she took advantage and well, when she asked to have your second child, she played on things a bit. Simply to get pregnant again. She wanted to do it right this time, that's all," Kourtney replied as warmly as ever.

"And us?"

"Well... she's seen how we get on... how much we care for each other," Kourtney replied but stopped. I could see the worry in her eyes.

"And?"

"And, she sat me down one day... got it out of me, that," Kourtney replied stopping again as her lip trembled.

"What?"

I put my other hand on top of hers and moved just that bit closer, our legs touching up to our hips.

"That I love you, I always have," Kourtney said as a tear streaked down her lovely cheek. "It was no accident I pushed for the foursome on your birthday... I love you so much." Without thinking, I wiped it away and then pulled her gently to me, kissing her softly. It was an electrifying kiss to say the least. When I pulled back, I could see her eyes still closed and her linger there, savouring it.

"I love you too," I said which made her eyes snap open and then a smile form with those lovely lips.

"You do?"

"Yeah, I guess I've known for a while, but I didn't want to hurt Claudia. We've got the children together and I do love her too, but..." I replied with a sigh. "I need to sort out this mess and with Anna too."

"I know... I'll help if I can," Kourtney said kissing me again. She seemed to be beaming with joy.

"Thanks, Kourt, it means a lot," I said feeling like the weight of the world was lifting a bit.

"I've got a bit of a confession to make," Kourtney said with a cheeky look written all over her. I wasn't sure if I should be worried or not.

"Oh? And what's that?" I asked feeling at ease with her. It was always easy to talk to Kourtney.

"Well, do you remember when we'd all come here swimming?" Kourtney replied with a mischievous grin. I simply nodded. "Do you remember the swimsuit I used to wear?"

"How could I forget? It was like it was painted on," I replied seeing her smile wider and her cheeks flush slightly.

"I would wear that to get your attention. I used to take the gusset out of them so that they would mould to my body better. My parents had no idea," Kourtney said turning bright red. I had never seen her blush so hard before. "I was always hoping you would look at my body. I like showing off to you."

"So that's why? I can tell you right now it worked," I said with a laugh causing her to giggle with along with me.

"I'm glad... so just know that I'll show off to you any time, because you mean the world to me and I want to make you happy," Kourtney said warmly.

"Me too. I feel the same way. You mean so much to me and while I want to take you into the bedroom right this second, I think it's best if we take this slowly," I said feeling like I was about to make a monumental mistake but perhaps it was just me finally growing up. She nodded and smiled. "Okay, I'd better sort it all out. Get Anna over here and finish it once and for all."

"Sounds good... in the mean time," Kourtney said but I cut her off with my ill-timed sense of humor.

"In the mean time... want to make a baby?" I asked which caused her to back hand my shoulder gently, shake her head and then finally break out into laughter.

Yeah, I nearly fucked it all up right then. Perhaps I wasn't about to make another mistake again, but Kourtney took it all in her stride.

"We can practice... I'm on the pill," Kourtney said with a smile.

"Good to know, but I probably need to straighten everything out first," I said coming back to my senses. "I just want everything to be straight forward from now on." Kourtney pouted playfully but it was short lived and I know she was teasing me. She was sensible and I knew she was playing with me. She stood up, and began to walk away to check on the kids before looking over her shoulder.

"Yes, you should straighten it all out, but also know... no one ever got pregnant from anal," Kourtney said with a cheeky grin before disappearing out of the room.

Well shit. Not a truer word spoken and fuck me if I didn't think of that all those years ago. I wouldn't be in the mess I'm in now, would I? I think I had better get all this mess straightened out then. I mean, what would you do if someone offered you that?

Chapter 10

My first step to wading through this pile of shit I had walked into, knowingly I guess, was to talk with Claudia. The kids were asleep and we were both home for once. I had asked her to talk and she agreed, even if a little reluctantly. I had a funny feeling she knew what was coming.

I sat down beside her on the sofa and her smile betrayed her worried look. I have to admit I was feeling rather nervous too, but I needed to get it all out. It would be best for the both of us in the long run.

"Hey," I said giving her a warm smile. "How are you?"

"I'm good, you?" Claudia asked looking at me intently.

"Fine. A little nervous actually," I replied taking a deep breath and seeing her do the same.

"Me too," Claudia said with a half nod. "Is this about Richard?"

Okay, maybe she didn't know exactly what I had asked her to talk about.

"Sort of, not really," I said taking her hand. It was warm and lovely as always. "It's about us, you, me, Kourtney, Anna and even Richard I guess...'

I felt her hand grip mine a little before we let each other go and got comfortable. Well, as comfortable as could be in this situation.

"I see..."

"You know, I love you, right?" I asked looking at her. She smiled and I could see some tears well up but she composed herself, in a very lady like manner. Claudia quickly wiped her eyes with the back of her fingers and nodded.

"I know. I love you too," Claudia replied warmly. "You love Kourtney too..."

"Yeah, I do. But you've known that for a while... haven't you? That's why you've been going out with a guy that you don't really care for, correct?"

There was a subtle nod from Claudia admitting I was right.

"Yes. I knew some day you'd figure it out," Claudia said which threw me a bit.

"What do you mean, figure it out?" I asked which caused her eyes to go wide open.

Her hand quickly went to her mouth, as though covering it up after she let something out she shouldn't have. There was fear in her eyes and I could tell there was more to this than simply knowing I loved Kourtney.

"Marcus, please... don't," Claudia said almost pleading with me. Her tone softened and seemed almost scared.

"Claudia, what? What's going on?" I asked with a tone I didn't recognise. There was some steel and fire in what I said. She began to tremble and a few tears escaped down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry... I really am, I did something I'm not proud of, but, oh, I'm sorry," Claudia replied as the tears started streaming down. Even when she cried, she was beautiful.

"What did you do?"

"Just know, I've loved you for a long time. Anna didn't deserve you, she still doesn't," Claudia replied wiping away the tears as fast as they came.

"Claudia!"

"I knew what I was doing when I got pregnant, okay? I wanted a family with you... I wanted you! I'd still do it again... I'd take you to bed right now and have another baby with you... I know it's not how you try to keep someone, but I just wanted to have something with you, something real and special... with someone so much better than my ex-husband. To have a complete family... I know I fucked up, okay?" Claudia said which to be honest stunned me for only a moment. I had to wonder why, especially after she asked for a second child. I know, I know, other people would be beyond upset, but they don't know Claudia like I do. "I fell in love with a younger man! I couldn't help it, I'm sorry."

"Fuck, Claudia. Fuck," I said getting up. Don't get me wrong I still had a little steam about it all, but it wasn't like anything Anna had pulled. I walked a few steps, before turning around and sitting back down next to her.

"I'm sorry!" Claudia said taking my hand. Her grip was tight.

"You know how fucked up this is?" I asked looking at her as the tears flowed once again. "We've got two wonderful children... okay, from some silly game... shit, it doesn't matter. I know I should be mad, but... I don't know Claudia."

It's always easier in the movies or in print, but when it comes to real life, to real decisions with people that you care about, it's incredibly fucking hard!

"I know and I deserve everything and anything you want to do to me..." Claudia said sadly. "I love our kids, Marcus. I really do, I love you too."

"I know and I'm not about to abandon them. I won't do that to you either, even if everyone thinks I should. I want to make sure our children are well brought up. But you do know that things will change between you and I. No more secrets, no more lies and no more us," I said letting out a sigh. "As of tomorrow, I'll be with Kourtney, okay?"

She nodded and wiped away the last of her tears. She composed herself and took a deep breath.

"So, what does that mean? You're not going to throw me away? You'll still be in my life, with our kids? One big family? Kourtney too?" Claudia asked. I could see a hopefulness in her eyes.

It took me a few moments to process everything and I could see her getting more worried by the second but calmed down once I spoke.

"One big happy family," I replied which made her smile. It wasn't a big, bright smile, but it was one, none the less. "We'll make this work. You've done so much for me since my life turned upside down. I owe you so much, so with all that in mind, let's make sure we are honest with each other, love each other, support each other and our kids are put first. I know Kourtney is already on board with all this and she'll come by and see you tomorrow as well. She loves you, you know."

"I know, I love her too," Claudia said proudly. "You two are my best friends... I mean that. Age is just a number and I found my two best friends with both of you. Damn it. I can't apologize enough for what I've done."

"I know, we'll work it out," I said as calmly as I could. "So... What do you say? One big loving family?"

"I'd really like that," Claudia said relaxing quite a bit. I could feel the tension leave her hand that was still holding mine.

"Good, because my next step is to sort it out with Anna and I'd really like you there," I said staring into her eyes. She held my gaze perfectly, as always.

"That won't be easy," Claudia said her caring and stoic tone coming back to her voice.

"I know, but that is a problem for tomorrow," I said standing up and pulling her up with me. She looked up into my eyes. "Tonight, I was hoping I could take you to bed, hold you and tell you everything is going to be alright."

Without hesitation, Claudia moved into my arms, wrapped her arms around me and held me tight, burying her head into my chest as I pulled her to me. I kissed the top of her head, and held her as we cuddled. After a few more minutes and a few more kisses, we unwrapped ourselves, I took her hand and we headed for the bedroom. This was the start of our new lives and as much as we had just broken up, in some weird way we were moving forward together. Hopefully the session with Anna would go as smoothly. Yeah, right.

Chapter 11

So, that brings us back to the start of this tale, my fucking life. I had called Anna over to sort out this mess that I was involved in, and to work out arrangements to see my son more. Not only that, but it was to iron out some other details that had come to light. You see, I was starting to wise up as I got older. Claudia and Kourtney had been nothing short of amazing and were firmly on board as we straightened everything out. Anna and I were having an argument about what the hell happened with our second child. Yes, she got pregnant again and you would think I was the father after that motel visit, wouldn't you. But that wasn't quite right and Anna wouldn't hear of it. I think she was losing her mind.

"I was the father of our first child together, how... I still don't know," I said but Anna just blurted it out. The one fucking thing I wanted all these years!

"Oh, for the love of god! I took the condoms and emptied them in myself. Don't you remember asking me why I brought the weird condoms? They had no spermicide applied, no lube! Hello! You think you need your cock to get pregnant!" Anna said rolling her eyes. I have no idea what happened to her. She just comes across now as this spoilt child not like the nurturing and loving person I used to date. Perhaps it was all an act from the very beginning.

"I didn't raise you that way! How could you?" Claudia said before I could recover from the shock admission. There was my answer finally, after all this time.

"Oh, come on mother. He's hot. You always told me he was a great catch and would make a wonderful husband! You told me not to let him get away, if only you were younger, blah, blah, blah. Don't tell me you didn't think about it!" Anna said with that trademark venom in her voice. I swear she picked that up from Michaela. "Besides, Daddy said that if you want something, you take it. So, I did."

If only Anna knew what her mother had actually done, but that doesn't matter right now. I know Claudia was still a little sensitive about it and she had gone a little pale, but she stood firm against her own daughter. I took that as my cue to keep going, Claudia and Kourtney gave me the strength to do so.

"But now you're saying the second child is mine," I said looking at Anna. "I mean you did rape me and all... I haven't forgotten about that. How you got away with it though, you must have had help."

"She is!" Anna said bluntly. So, I whipped out the DNA test results. Yep, I wasn't thinking with my cock as much anymore and after our first child, I wasn't taking any chances.

"These results say that I'm not the father of your second child. It says someone with a close match to you," I said looking at her intently. Then it all went to hell.

"At least my father could satisfy me!" Anna said which sucked all the oxygen out of the room. I looked at Anna, then at Claudia before turning to Kourtney and seeing all of them in the same shock I was.

"What?" I asked through the deafening silence. It wasn't even in some big boisterous tone, but instead it was a soft tone as I wrapped my head around what the hell was just said.

"My father could fuck me better than you and always has! So why would it surprise you that I fucked him on the side?" Anna replied completely missing the part where we were all standing there in utter shock. "He's taught me so much... and says I'm better than Romana in all ways!"

Romana was Richard's latest young squeeze. Wife number four I think. Shit, I don't know, I lost count.

"You fucking what?" I asked in utter disbelief, looking at the blonde before me. Now I was starting to raise my voice again.

"Oh my god, I'm going to be sick," Claudia said clutching her tummy.

Can you believe this shit and with someone I cared about a lot? Yep, that's right, my high school sweetheart that did something I can't forgive. Yep, she blurted it out. No, I didn't know and neither did her mother, Claudia.

"How the hell could you be fucking your father?" I asked wondering how we went from me being the father of her second child and to now her own father, Richard being the sperm donor.

I think the enormity of what she had just unleashed upon the world sunk in as Anna's face started to change, her lips tremble and her eyes start to water.

"Oh fuck. No, no, no, no, no. That's not what I said, you have to believe me, I've never had sex with my father!" Anna replied backtracking faster than the world's greatest jewel thief.

"The DNA results prove otherwise!" I said which made her snatch the results from my hand and then frantically look through them. She looked at all of us, as if the world around her had just collapsed, it had, and then ran screaming to the front of the house.

"I have to call Richard," Claudia said fumbling for the phone. "That sick bastard!"

"Call the cops and then a lawyer," I said as Kourtney came under my arm and held me tight. The whole admission was a bit fucked up to be honest. "I have a funny feeling this has been going on longer than we suspect."

Anna had obviously heard what I had just said when she came back into the room.

"Oh no! Please don't. I'll give you anything, just don't tell anyone, please!?" Anna said with a look of utter horror in her eyes.

It was becoming clear rather quickly that this whole situation was one big mistake, but not of my doing. Right?

Epilogue

We had to be quiet. I sat on the edge of the bathtub as Kourtney moved closer and I grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to me and kissing her just above the fabric of her bikini bottoms.

She let out a very soft gasp and her hands went to my head.

"Kiss me again, please," Kourtney said practically in a whisper. I could feel her almost trembling with desire as we held each other. I pulled her bikini bottoms down a bit, stretching the fabric and I kissed lower causing her to gasp again. "More."

Not one to disappoint my wife, I pulled her bikini bottoms down until they hit the floor, exposing her smooth pussy, before putting her leg over my shoulder and kissing her thick, engorged clitoris. Her grip on my hair tightened, she quietly but firmly pulled my head to her aching sex and shuddered as I made love to her womanhood. The more I devoured her the more her breath became ragged and I knew it wouldn't be long now until she exploded all over my face. Wanting to make this last, I pulled away causing Kourtney to whimper and look at me with desperate eyes. I just smiled and stood up, pushing her to the sink and bending her over.

"God, you taste good," I said looking at her in the mirror as I stroked up and down her back. Kourtney has a lovely body, trim, toned and firm in all the right places. I grabbed hold of her hips, letting my thumbs glide up and down the top of her ass and causing her to smile. "You're so beautiful. I love looking at you..."

If I didn't know it was possible, I would have said it was impossible for her to smile any brighter, but she did after my last comment. Her hand touched me warmly on my hand and gently stroked it.

"Thank you, baby," Kourtney said with that dreamy look one gets when they are highly aroused.

"Mmm, you're welcome," I said kissing the small of her back.

"Oh, god. I wish we had more time," Kourtney said softly with that aroused tone that got my blood pumping. "I really need you in me."

"Is that so?" I asked before spreading her delicious ass cheeks and licking to her puckered hole. Kourtney has the most amazing ass and it's only gotten better over the years. She gasped and let out a low, guttural grown before I pulled back and kissed each check tenderly. I then stood up and put my arm around my lovely wife, pulling her body to mine one last time.