Mistakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on Marcus, please. I really want this. I want to have the same father for all my children. Please," Anna said pleading with me. "It's important to me."

"Do you have any idea what it cost me the first time? My whole life got turned upside down from an accident that I still can't figure out. I was thrown out of home, lost my family and had to rebuild. Not to mention you just up and ran off because I wouldn't marry you all of a sudden. Shit Anna, if you and I had worked at our relationship and kept it up I probably would have married you, but not when you demand it," I said letting it all come out. Kourtney gripped my hand again which took my attention for a moment.

"It won't be like that. I was afraid, okay? I made a mistake, but that doesn't mean I don't love you. It doesn't mean I don't want a relationship with you, please Marcus. I want a bunch of kids, please," Anna said getting worked up. After all my mistakes I just couldn't do this again. Not with Anna.

"I can't. I'm sorry," I said with a sigh. "I think this conversation is over."

"So am I," Anna said with tears in her eyes. She turned and left without another word. I think I was dumbfounded to be honest. It was Kourtney who snapped me out of it.

"I love you so much for standing up to her," Kourtney said giving me a big hug just as Claudia came in and hugged me as well.

"I love you too," Claudia said kissing my cheek.

"I can't believe she had the nerve to ask to have another baby. What the hell happened to her?" I asked as we broke apart from the hug and moved to the kitchen area.

"I don't know. I truly don't. I mean, she was spirited when she was still at home but this is different. I have to wonder if her father is the influence," Claudia replied with a sigh.

"Okay, but another baby? Just demand it? I take it that is how he does business?" I asked seeing Claudia pull a face that said yes and then nodded.

"He can be quite persuasive when he wants to be... I think Anna is missing the charm though," Claudia replied with a shrug.

"Is that what you call it?' I said more as a statement. They both laughed at that.

"Hey, I'm really proud you stood up to her," Claudia said warmly.

"Me too, so proud," Kourtney said with a smile. Trust me it felt good to hear it from both of them.

"What can I say. I got myself into a mess and I'm starting to grow up a bit... maybe," I said with a laugh. "I hope."

"You are, and anyway, that's what we're here for, to help you," Kourtney said as the two women took an arm each and hugged me. Perhaps things would work out okay, even if Anna left me with a bad taste in my mouth. Hopefully me rejecting her would be the end of it.

But that wasn't the end of it, was it? No. Anna called me that night and asked to meet to arrange visitation with Alexander. Yep, I jumped at that one.

Chapter 6

Have you ever had one of those nights where you wake up in the morning and can barely remember what happened? I think those are worse than not remembering a damned thing. You see, I did meet Anna to discuss visitation of our son. Over dinner we agreed I could see him on weekends, and take him home Friday night and then drop off on Sunday night. I had to wonder why she gave in so easily but as dinner wore on, I remember getting happy. Yep, happy. Then it all became a bit of a blur.

So, what does that have to do with waking up in the morning barely remembering anything? Well, that's easy. I woke up, saw Anna getting dressed and come over to me with the saddest look on her face before kissing my cheek. I was groggy. Hell, I felt like shit, but she kissed me and then walked out, one last glance over her shoulder before disappearing out the door. I finally sat up, realised I was naked and when I looked down I realised we had done the dirty. Or better yet, as per the pieces I remembered, was ridden by Anna last night.

Still feeling like shit, I got to the bathroom, barely got the toilet seat up and then hurled my guts up violently. I'm not sure how long I had been lying on the bathroom floor for, but I got myself into the shower and proceeded to scrub myself clean, slowly feeling strong enough to walk out of the shower and sit on the bed. I was wrapped in a towel and saw a bottle of water on the table in the hotel room. Yep, it took me some time to realise I was in a hotel. Seeing the bottle of water, I chugged it, felt like life was returning to me after a little while, when I had the sudden urge to piss.

Took care of that, a bunch of times as I was recovering, until I felt well enough to dress. Could I find my phone? Nope. I had no idea where the fuck I put it but after last nights effort, I figured it was all part of the plan. It took me the better part of four hours to leave that hotel room and when I finally made it to reception the woman behind the desk, handed me my phone telling me a young woman handed it in this morning and that I had a taxi cab waiting outside to take me home.

You could see what this was about, couldn't you? The thing was, who would believe a guy was raped? That's right, no one.

I made it to the cab, jumped in and got home, staggering through the door to two worried looking women. Both Kourtney and Claudia rushed to me and held onto me as if their lives depended on it. I don't know why, but just having them there gave me strength.

"Where have you been?" Kourtney asked looking me over.

"The last we knew you were going to sort out visitation with Anna," Claudia said as we walked into the lounge room.

I nodded and sat down.

"Yep. I get him every weekend, pickup Friday night, drop off Sunday night..." I said with a large sigh. God it felt good to be home. "I need another shower."

"Have you eaten?" Claudia asked with that concerned mothering tone.

"Not since last night, no," I replied looking at her. "I think I threw it all up this morning though. Not that hungry."

"Okay, so where have you been?" Claudia asked her hands on her hips but I could tell she was worried.

"Ah, well..." I replied trying my best to smile. "I'm pretty sure I was drugged and then Anna took me to a hotel room."

The gasp from both women sounded like it took the air out of the room. I'm pretty sure it did.

"That fucking bitch!" Kourtney said firing up faster than I have ever seen her before. "I'm going to kill her!"

"Don't," I said grabbing her hand. She looked at me and nearly burst into tears. "She's not worth it. Besides, who is going to believe a skinny blonde dragged me into a hotel room and had their way with me? I'm twice her size..."

"She's not my daughter... Not by a long shot! I can't believe she'd stoop this low!" Claudia said wiping away her tears. "We can get a blood test for the drugs..."

"Come here," I said holding out my hand. I waited until she took it and then I gently pulled her to the spot next to me.

"I have a funny feeling that won't work. I've been going to the toilet a lot after a bottle of water this morning. Might have had a diuretic in it to help me get rid of whatever it was..." I said looking at her. The tears kept falling. "I've already had one shower too, so washed away whatever it was... Don't worry, I'm okay. We'll sort this out another way..."

"How?" Kourtney asked quietly. I think we all knew we were pushing shit up a hill. There was no way we could make any of it stick, especially against someone so rich. His reach was endless.

"I don't know yet. But it doesn't matter. All that matters is... I'm home, I'm safe and I can get on with my life," I replied giving Kourtney's hand a squeeze. I looked at Claudia and could see she was incredibly upset, not that she was letting on. "You know I'm right." She simply nodded. "I'll go get an STD test tomorrow and I'm sure I'm fine."

"Okay," Kourtney said which took my attention. I looked at her and could see a mixture of emotions which as weirdly as it sounds, warmed my heart. Yeah, it just confirmed that I had her in my 'corner' so to speak.

"You know, I could use a shower and then some food. What would you like me to cook?" I asked trying to lighten the mood. That got a little chuckle out of Claudia and Kourtney shook her head.

"I'll cook, you shower," Claudia replied finally cracking a small smile. "Kourt, can you help him with the shower?"

I looked at her curiously.

"Are you saying I don't know how to wash myself?" I asked seeing Claudia smile widen. I then looked at Kourtney who blushed.

"No, but you look weak. Please, just let us help you, okay?" Claudia replied suddenly hugging me and then kissing me before getting up and heading for the kitchen.

"Please, Marcus? I don't bite," Kourtney said still holding my hand.

"Aww, where's the fun in that?" I asked as we stood up slowly. Yeah, I was feeling pretty weak.

"I don't know how you do it, but cracking jokes after what you've been through... are you sure you're okay?" Kourtney replied as we made our way to the bathroom.

"I am now," I said as we entered the bathroom. Her lip trembled and she hugged me tightly. This woman was incredible and I was starting to see my life was empty without her in it. Or perhaps I was not thinking straight, but either way the way I felt with her there was good. Great, even.

"Me too," Kourtney said into my shoulder. "Come on let's get you in the shower."

That's what we did. I didn't expect it, but Kourtney got in with me, holding me up as we washed myself. Yes, she was naked and yes, she looked good. Better than I remembered that's for sure. Anyway, remember how I said angel? Well this angel dried me off, helped me get dressed and then we ate dinner with Claudia. I was pretty tired after all that, and as I was heading for bed, I broke down as I entered my room. I just hit the floor and let it all come out. It came out of nowhere, one minute I was fine the next I was sobbing like a baby on the floor.

Both women found me, cradled me in their arms as I let it all out. I know, not very manly but that's what happened. It took me two days to feel any sense of normal and both Kourtney and Claudia stayed with me the whole time. I can't thank them enough for the time they spent with me and I know what love really is now. Strange isn't it.

Chapter 7

You could say life went on and I had nothing to worry about. No sexually transmitted diseases here! I doubt anyone would want to hear about how I went to all the check-ups with Claudia or the classes on what to expect, or how college was going and all the run of the mill life stuff. Stay fit, eat healthy, try to get enough sleep. Yeah, that stuff too. Just know it all happened. Claudia ended up giving birth to a healthy baby boy we named Oliver Marcus Mayweather and we settled into parenthood. I would have to say it was hard, I mean the sleepless nights do get to you even though Claudia was amazing and was adamant she did most of the getting up.

Kourtney came on as our nanny and helped out wonderfully when she wasn't in class. Claudia was strict about us getting our education and working around that. They both made good parents, if that makes sense. I knew that when Kourtney had her own that she would be incredible. The way she doted on Oliver made me love her even more than I already did. We bonded and grew as a family for a few months, with Oliver growing like a weed. A handsome weed but you get the idea.

"Things are really working nicely, I think," I said now that my life seemed to have taken a turn for the better. Sure, strange things happened, but Anna left me alone, Claudia had been amazing and Kourtney was out of this world fantastic. Not only that, but as the nanny, she stayed over several nights a week to help out and it felt incredible to have her there.

"I agree. I knew we could make this work. Kourtney, you've been a god send," Claudia said embracing Kourtney like an old friend as they clutched each other's arms. "I don't say this enough but thank you."

"That's okay, Claudia. I love being here with you two, really," Kourtney said before looking over at me. I knew she meant it. "Unfortunately, I have to go home, otherwise I'd ask if I could stay a bit longer."

"I know," Claudia said hugging her and letting her go. "You can stay as often and as long as you like."

It was a sweet moment between them.

Kourtney came over to me and we hugged for a bit. It felt really good to be in her arms and when she put her cheek against mine for a moment before kissing me goodbye, it felt surreal.

"We'll see you Monday I guess," I said as we walked to the front door.

"Yeah, I'll be back from visiting my Aunt on Sunday, so... yeah," Kourtney said almost a little deflated. I knew she was excited to see her family out of state, but it was almost like she didn't want to go. I don't think either of us wanted her to go.

"Safe trip," Claudia said as the front door opened.

"Yeah, be safe," I said giving her one last hug. She lingered with us a moment longer before stepping out of the house. I noticed a small glance at Claudia and they shared a small smile. Something I didn't know about and I wasn't about to pry.

We waved as Kourtney left and then headed back inside to clean up. Throughout, Claudia seemed distracted and sometimes clingy. We finally sat down on the sofa with our son on the floor in front, when she sighed and snuggled up next to me. I looked at her, could see concern and just pulled her to me and kissed her lips.

"Better?" I asked causing her to smile softly. She closed her eyes for a moment and composed herself. "What is it?"

"It's okay, not now," Claudia replied putting her hand on top of mine. "Let's get Oliver to bed first."

I smiled, nodded and we proceeded to get our son to bed. It took a little bit but we finally sat back down on the sofa and listened for any noises from our son before doing anything else. Once I felt the coast was clear I turned to Claudia and took her hand.

"Now, what's going on?" I asked as nicely as I could, even though the words were a little harsh. She nodded, took a deep breath and then sighed. I got the feeling this was something big.

"Look, I know we are only lovers and we're not going to get married, but I have another huge favour to ask," Claudia said nervously.

"Go on?" I asked finding it interesting she was nervous.

"I want another baby," Claudia replied and quickly continued because I must have been pulling a face. "I don't feel like I'm finished yet and I'd love to have another sibling for our first born."

I wasn't completely sure but then she kissed me.

"Claudia..."

"Please?" Claudia asked practically pleading with me.

"Okay," I replied before she kissed me passionately again. I had a funny feeling we were going to get started straight away. Mistake or not, Claudia was an amazing lover and an even more amazing mother. Did I just make another mistake? I wasn't sure but I did make the choice, I guess, to have another. I wonder how it was going to play out.

Chapter 8

Time moved on, Anna was still a bitch and I was living my life as best as I could. College was coming towards an end. I had lined up a good job already with a large software company in their game's division. Our second child, a little girl was born in the early hours of a spring morning and we named her Alison Claudia Mayweather. She had her mother's eyes and mouth which made her an absolute doll. She was going to be a heartbreaker when she was older. I got to see Alexander a lot, which was great and he got on well with my other two children.

Everything was going well, and Kourtney was a godsend with the children as we went about our lives. We were close knit and I loved having her around. I'm know Claudia did too. So, how did I fuck it up by making a mistake? Kourtney and I were sitting watching the children play while Claudia was out at the day spa and Kourtney's hand came to mine.

"I really love this, you know... sitting here with you," Kourtney said sweetly. It was a lovely feeling, touching her, and I really started to look forward to our touches. I know, I know.

"Me too," I said smiling back at her. "I probably shouldn't ask this, but... you got a boyfriend right now?"

I knew she had dated some, been with a few guys but it never seemed to last. Still, I wanted to be sure, lord knows I had made enough mistakes already. She looked at me and I could tell she was analysing me before she spoke.

"No, haven't for a while," Kourtney replied sincerely. "No one good enough."

I had a funny feeling she had compared them all and found them lacking. That or I was hoping she had.

"Oh, right," I said as she moved closer to me. I felt her warmth radiating to me.

Nothing unusual, right? We always sat together, talked about anything and everything. Claudia did too, so why were we staring at each other and then our lips nearing before we kissed? I don't know, it was like some magnetic force pulling us together. It wasn't just some short peck on the lips either, but a long, sensuous and loving kiss. When we finished my heart was pounding in my chest and I know hers was as well.

"Wow," Kourtney said as she regained composure. That was the understatement of the century.

"Yeah," I said blown away. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

"Don't be... I've wanted to do that for a very long time," Kourtney said touching her lips as if savouring each moment. I was about to say something when she continued. "Your eighteenth birthday was amazing, and I loved every minute of it. You're very hard to forget."

What do you say to that?

"Kourt... I... should have paid more attention. Perhaps I wouldn't be where I am now," I said with a sigh. She just smiled and took my hand. "I'm sorry for not being a better man and seeing what was right in front of me the whole time."

Yeah, the words just tumbled out. I think her kiss short circuited my brain so that I stopped hiding my true feelings.

"You're exactly where you need to be," Kourtney said as a matter of fact. "And none of us a perfect. I should have done things differently too. How about we start again?" It was like she was a wise old sage or something and for some bizarre reason, yeah I know, her comments comforted me. It was as if having Kourtney around felt right in some way. Looking back it always had, and now that I realised that, I had some thinking to do.

Chapter 9

I would like to say it took me only a few hours to think through my mess, but in fact it took weeks. Kourtney and I spent more time together which was great, and Claudia was always her lovely self. Life went on, things got better but I was stuck. I could see a future with Kourtney, yeah it was that obvious now, but I still had Claudia in the picture with our two children. She didn't deserve to be cast aside; she was just too wonderful. I guess I've never been that good at picking up signals because I figured Claudia was still the same, sure we still slept together from time to time, but not at the same frequency as before, which I put down to having children around. While that was happening Kourtney and I were stealing more kisses, touches and just plain loving moments. We never made it obvious and we never left Claudia out or alone. I made sure she was included and felt loved too, but I guess it wasn't enough. Then Claudia seemed to leave Kourtney and I alone together a lot more and then one day she showed up with an older guy.

That's when then bombshell dropped.

"This is Richard, my boyfriend," Claudia said in a tone that had me confused. I could see she was trying her hardest to be happy but when Richard came up and shook my hand I didn't try to question it. Claudia had a right to be happy, just as much as me.

"Hi Richard, lovely to meet you," I said shaking his hand.

"You too, Marcus. Claudia told me a lot about you. It's nice to finally meet her tenant," Richard said with a pleasant smile. That last bit was odd, I was her tenant. I gave her a quick look but she just slightly shrugged and took Richard's arm. I could tell she was trying her best to seem fine, but I knew there was more to it. She wasn't that good at hiding her feelings.