Mistakes Can Happen Ch. 03

Story Info
A wonderful night just the two of us.
8.4k words
4.65
31.5k
75

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,453 Followers

Thank you all for all the comments on this story so far.

I did find a second editor and apologize it took a while for this one to come out, but the next chapter should be out in a couple weeks as the story is completed, I'm just waiting on this series and another to be edited.

Huge thanks goes out to WA001 and MaximusTheMad for editing this story


All those engaged in sexual acts are 18 years or older

Enjoy

##############################################

Mom:

Once my children finished opening their presents, they headed upstairs to play, though I guess "play" would be a bad word since my two youngest were now eighteen and adults. Christmas was a bust for me with gifts from my husband, as it always was.

Kirk was the kind of asshole who would give me a new microwave, dishwasher or vacuum for Christmas. It wasn't like those items weren't needed but come on. I expected something else instead of things for the house, a statement of our love: jewelry, perfume, even sexy lingerie. Something other than things for the house to remind me I am nothing more than a damn housewife.

Both my daughters went out a little while after we were done opening our gifts. With both girls having many friends, as well as boyfriends, I knew they were going to get Christmas nookie and gifts. For once, I wished I could get something special for Christmas, but I guess that is what my life was now.

The only beam of light in my dark, dark world was Matthew. He made me feel like a woman again. Even for Christmas, he got me a pair of earrings which I knew right away would look good on me. I could tell right away they were not of the best quality, but it was more about the fact he got something for me instead of the house.

As I was moping around the house, still wondering how pathetic my relationship with my husband was, Kirk retreated to his study to go do work things, or so he told me, and I decided to go lay down on my bed and feel sorry for myself. Once I reached the top of the stairs, I heard someone calling for me, but not calling for Mom, calling my name. I looked to my left and saw Matt standing in his doorway motioning for me to come into his room.

I wanted to jump into his arms and cry at that moment, but I knew I could not, or my husband may come up and see what we were doing. Instead, I walked over to his door and stepped inside, and he asked me to lock the door. I did what he asked but knew we could not do anything no matter how each of us felt.

"Baby. You know we can't do anything with your father home."

"I wasn't going to ask you to do anything Steph."

There again, he used my first name. Was he saying it so I knew he was treating me like a woman instead of his mother? It seemed to be the only reasonable explanation.

Matt moved over to his closet and knelt, shuffling through some items there, before he pulled out a couple presents which were wrapped up. There were five or six good sized boxes there as he turned and handed them to me.

"What's this for?" I asked, not knowing what was going on.

"These are for you, Steph," Matt responded, plainly, before sitting back in his computer chair.

I sat down on his bed and set them down, not knowing what was in them. I grabbed the first one and ripped the packaging open and looked inside. The first one had a sexy teddy. It was black and had little red flowers and most of it was sheer but had an opening where the nipples would go.

My eyes shot wide as I looked at him, "W-Why? H-How?"

"Why wouldn't I Steph? Though you look insanely hot already, I wanted to get something that would make you look hot enough to compete with the Sun itself."

I could not help but to start tearing up as I wanted to burst out crying, but Matt handed me the next gift, so I did my best to hold back my tears. Inside the second box was a dark green lingerie set. It was a deep V-neck one-piece teddy baby doll that was made wholly of lace. My eyes were close to popping out of their sockets as I held up the item and looked at Matt who had the biggest smile I had ever seen on his face.

As I was now speechless, he handed me the next one. This one was a bra and panty set that was made of a silk-like material which had an intricate lace design. The next one was also a bra and panty set that was made of lace but had openings where my nipples would go, and the panties were crotchless.

When Matt handed me the last one, he said, "This one goes with the last one you opened but I wanted to wrap it separately."

I opened it up and there were two pairs of stockings, each with different designs but both came with their own garter belts. With all the gifts unwrapped, I sat there for a few moments. I was still speechless and wanted to jump on top of him, rip his clothes off and take him right there, but I knew I could not. Then it hit me. I had something for him but was going to wait until we were alone to give it to him.

I jumped off the bed suddenly, surprising him, and told him I would be right back. I dashed to my bedroom, quickly checking to make sure Kirk's study door was still closed and he was locked away so he would not bother us. As quickly as I could, I found the present and brought it back to his room then shut and locked the door again before handing it to him. The gift was unwrapped but at that point I did not care.

"I ... I was going to give this to you when we had some alone time I was planning, but since you gave me all this," I said, motioning to the presents he had gotten me, "I decided you should have it now rather than later."

Matt smiled at me and winked, knowing he could not attack me, as I wanted him to, with someone in the house. I stood there watching him open it and inside there was the latest Samsung Galaxy Watch which would pair perfectly with his cell phone. He was ecstatic when he saw what it was and threw the packaging aside as he jumped from his chair to hug me and thank me.

"Mom! How did you know I wanted one?" He asked excitedly.

I shrugged and gave him a knowing look, "Moms know these things and besides, a woman should know things about her man, just like a man should know things about his woman," I replied pointing to the lingerie.

"True, but I haven't even given you the best gift yet," Matt replied with a sly smile. He turned around and opened the drawer to his desk and pulled out a small box.

I looked at him confused but accepted the box. It was small and looked like it was most likely jewelry. I tore off the packaging and opened the small box to find a small gold ring piercing.

"Oh baby! It's beautiful," I said but then noticed that there was only one piercing.

I removed the rest of the contents of the box but still, there was only one, knowing earrings coming in pairs and not singles.

"Umm sweetie. I think you may have to return this one as there is only one." Though it also looked a bit small to be an earring.

"No Steph. There is only supposed to be one," Matt stated, with a smile.

When I looked at him confused, he then pulled out a smaller box that had a silver stud in it.

When I went to tell him, I wasn't going to wear mismatched earrings, he clarified. "Steph. From our talk a couple weeks ago when we spent the weekend together, I wanted to give you something as my devotion to you and my promise that I would find a way for us to be together."

Matt then picked up the gold ring and placed it against my right breast, "This nipple ring signifies that devotion to you and by you wearing it, it signifies you are devoted to me as well."

I have never had nor thought about having my nipples pierced, but if this was a gesture to prove my love and devotion to Matt, then I was more than willing to do it. I just worried about Kirk.

"What about if your father sees it? I mean, what would he say and how could I explain something like that? It's not like I can just say it's from my lover."

Matt smiled, "When was the last time Dad had sex with you, much less saw you naked?"

I bowed my head, knowing my marriage was a complete sham.

"Since before you took me the first time... I had to beg him to do it," I whispered.

Matt lifted my chin with his hand as tears were streaming down my face again.

"Then we have nothing to worry about. Just make sure not to go braless and no one should know." He gave me a light kiss on the lips before continuing, "Besides, if he asks why you did it, you can just say it's a midlife crisis or something. You ARE a woman, and he is a guy. I'm sure you can come up with something since you already have these on your arm," pointing to the tattoos I had gotten on my left forearm.

There were three in all, and each signified the dates of births of my four children, with a multiplier for the birthdate of my twins.

I nodded to him and gave him a light kiss and a big hug.

"I love you Matthew, more than you will ever know."

"I love you too Steph. And I know Dad has not gotten you anything special like this. I wanted to show you that you are a woman before you are a wife or mother, and that woman is the one I love. Though, I will add, I can't wait to see you in these. Just looking at the models wearing them got me thinking naughty thoughts, but when I thought about you wearing them, I nearly creamed myself," Matt laughed, hugging me back.

I did not want to release him at that moment. Instead, I wanted to model each one for him until he fucked me raw and left me a blubbering mess. However, with his father downstairs, there was no way we could do it and not get caught. We would have to exhibit a lot more control now that I had these. I told him to keep them in his room for now, well, all except the bra and panty sets and the nipple ring.

##############################################

Matt:

Mom got her nipple pierced a couple days after Christmas. She used the barbell as a substitute first before changing over to the gold ring I got her.

One day, Irene was watching TV, Dad had not come home yet, Nina was at her new internship, and Mom was in the kitchen making dinner. When I announced myself, she pulled me over, lifted her blouse and bra and showed me the piercing she had gotten. Her nipple was still swollen, but it looked sexy as hell.

"Holy fuck that is hot!" I exclaimed, seeing the gold piercing glistening in the artificial light.

Mom giggled, "When I got it done, I was just glad it was a woman as I orgamsed when the woman punched the hole in my nipple. After that, I was so turned on, I wanted to come home and fuck you raw until we both passed out in each other's arms."

I went from my dick stirring in my pants, to a massive erection as I reached out and played with the nipple ring, even giving it a quick twist, hearing a moan coming from Mom as she leaned forward and bit my shoulder, "Sorry. I just couldn't help but to play with it. Your breast looks 100% more eroric than they have. Not saying they weren't before, but ... damn!" I whispered to her, seeing her body start to twitch.

"P-Please s-stop ... I might just ..." Mom tried to say before she bit down on my shoulder again, much, much harder than she did before as I could tell she was having a small orgasm.

"MOM! When's dinner gonna be ready?" Irene yelled from the living room, bringing Mom out of her trance as she went to respond but nothing but a squeak came out.

"Soon sweetie," Mom finally replied, before looking at me with her lust burning in her eyes. She took my hand and slid it into her pants, letting me feel just how soaked her cunt was. "You are an evil bastard, making your mother this wet and not being able to finish her off," Mom whispered into my ear before she pulled back, turned on her heel and went back to cooking.

When she looked over her shoulder, she winked at me and blew me a kiss, giving her thick ass a shake before turning back to the stove. I couldn't resist sniffing my fingers, inhaling her sweet womanly scent before I sucked them clean. God I loved this woman and everything she did! No wonder she'd made me fall madly in love with her.

A couple weeks later, Dad went out of town and Mom and I took a mini vacation using the money I'd saved up. I finally got to play with her new piece of jewelry, more than our time in the kitchen, along with finally seeing her in the lingerie I got her. I found out that weekend Mom's nipples had become even more sensitive since the piercing, especially the right one which was now pierced, and was able to orgasm off me just sucking on her tits. She also was like a savage beast over the weekend and when it was over, I had scratches on my chest and back along with having two of my three shirts ripped off. I had returned the favor by ripping one of her older pairs of panties and one of her dresses. Needless to say, it was another weekend we would not soon forget.

Near the end of February, Dad was flying out for most of the week and the rest of the next week for a conference of lawyers in Vegas. This was always something he was looking forward to as it was a chance for him to network. Since he liked handling more corporate cases, this was the perfect time for him to find out about upcoming lawsuits that he could get in on to make some extra cash.

Irene was going to be spending the weekend with her boyfriend as his parents were out of town, not that Mom or Dad knew that part as she told them she was staying with a friend. I only knew all this as I overheard her and Nina talking about it, with Irene giggling that she was going to be sore when she got back. I could only roll my eyes thinking about my annoying ass sister being fucked raw. Hell, it even made my stomach turn. Not that she was unattractive or anything, but more we couldn't stand each other.

With the two of them being gone, I just needed Nina out of the house so I could have Mom all to myself for the weekend. We would not be able to sleep in the same bed like we had during our weekend romps since we could not chance it. But I could still make love to my beautiful woman and hold her close, which was the main reason I wanted something to come up for Nina.

"Hey Nina, got any plans for this weekend?" I asked, running into her in the kitchen.

"Umm," she replied, tapping her chin, "Nothing I can think of. I may just lay around the house or the pool. Then again, something may come up but who knows," she finished shrugging. Gone was Nina's hatred towards me and instead, she acted more like I would expect a normal person to act. What made her change, I didn't have a clue, but I was glad I didn't have to deal with her attitude towards me anymore.

"FUCK!" I cursed in my head. "What about your boyfriend? What's he doing this weekend?" I asked, trying to lay out some breadcrumbs for her to follow.

"I dumped his ass. He was too much of a loser to be with me. Besides, it's better to be single so I can fuck anyone I want without having to deal with all those pesky emotions and people getting butthurt about something stupid," she replied nonchalantly.

It was too bad I didn't know much about her, else I could have come up with a way to get her out of the house. Even if it was only for one night, Mom and I could have some alone time together. Just thinking about hearing Mom's squeals while I played with her nipple ring got me rock-hard in seconds, forcing me to adjust myself, so I didn't show off a raging boner to my sister.

"What about you? Any plans this weekend with a special someone?" Nina asked knowingly while shaking her eyebrows.

I watched for a minute while her eyes were wide in lust as she bit her lip hard waiting for my answer.

"Maybe. Guess I'll have to wait to see how it goes. She has other... responsibilities and sometimes it's hard for us to see each other. But if she is free, I'm sure we'll find a way to get together."

I was thinking about saying something about staying back to take care of Mom, since she would be alone, but this could open the door for her to step up and stay home so I could go out and then neither Mom nor I would get what we both wanted, especially considering this nicer side of hers she was showing.

"I bet you'll rock her world won't you little brother?" Nina stated, standing up and letting her crop top rise to the bottom of her ribs, showing off her flat tummy as she stretched.

I got the feeling that she was giving me a show on purpose, but if that was the case, did she somehow know about Mom and me? We had been extremely careful, apart from the shower incident, and I did not believe we had given away any hints we were together. Still, we had to be careful given the fact both my sisters were crafty. I was only glad Irene had not caught on yet and started teasing me about it. Then again, she did have some unbridled anger towards me that, from what I knew, was unjustified.

"Possibly. But that is not something I would share with you."

Nina seemed to huff in annoyance and left the kitchen, nearly bumping into Mom as she stomped up the stairs to her room.

"What was that all about?" Mom asked, confused by Nina's attitude.

"Who knows," I replied, shrugging. "I told her about losing my virginity a while back and since then she has been on me about details of who it was with and what all happened. Kind of odd don't you think?"

Mom's eyes went wide, and I put my hand up before she said anything, as I stepped closer to her, "I just told her it was an older girl I met. Nothing about how she looked or where I met her. Trust me. I may be a guy, but I'm not that stupid to come out and say I'm fucking our mother," I whispered to her.

Mom nodded, but still looked worried about why Nina was acting that way.

We wished Dad a safe trip on Wednesday evening as he left for the airport. I still had nothing to say to convince Nina to leave for the weekend, so I just let fate play out how the weekend would go, as I hoped for the best. Right on que, Irene left a couple hours after school was out and then it was just the three of us left. To mine and Mom's surprise, Nina told us she had a date that night and how she may stay over if it went well and left around 7pm.

Once Nina was gone, Mom set the house alarm and we both made sure all the blinds were down, curtains were closed, and the doors were locked. After that was done, we both stripped right in front of each other and started fucking right on the couch like two wild animals. It did not take me long to scream out and cum deep within her, as I had not jerked off in the last couple days hoping that I could empty the entirety of my balls either within her or on her face and breasts.

After we got that out of our system, I thought we might enjoy a nice weekend together, but it seemed Mom had other plans. She dragged me upstairs, bringing her phone with her, so she could see when someone came home, turned on the house alarm, and fucked me like a wild animal on my bed. We did doggy style, she rode me cowgirl style, did hot-seat style on the edge of my bed before she jumped off me and I came all over her face. My room reeked of sex afterwards, but she did not stop to let me breathe, except to wipe her face in the bathroom.

Next, we went into Irene's room and I face-fucked her on the bed to get hard before fucking her missionary style again, this time standing with her legs over my shoulders while she laid on the bed. Before I could get too close to cumming, she pushed me back, hopped off the bed and dragged me along to Nina's room.

This had been the first time I had been in Nina's room and more expected it to be a dominatrix dungeon or something more sadistic, but when we entered, it was a hundred times more girly than Irene's room. She had a large bed with a net hanging over the top of it. Her sheets were as pink as they could be, and her room was painted pink with purple stripes and had drawings of flowers and princess crowns all around. She had lots and lots of pictures both on her dresser and along the wall. One thing I did find odd was that all the family pictures she had displayed had me in them. Some were before Drew, our older brother, left for college, while others were more recent. I knew that I had not been in all the family pictures, but none of those seemed to be displayed in her room. One other thing I noticed was that she had a large teddy bear collection in the corner of her room. There was everything from normal teddy bears to ones that would scare off most people, like a slave teddy bear with something in its ass, nipple rings and a gag in its mouth.

daemonrunner
daemonrunner
1,453 Followers