All Comments on 'Mistakes Can Happen Ch. 03'

by daemonrunner

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Still running strong! 5*

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

Firstly, let me put it on record that l love your work.

That being said, it is no secret on Literotica that I despise cuck stories and also intensely dislike cheating stories without consequences.

Your work here, constructing the story and the written word is excellent. The editing here is spot on as well.

However, l do have a problem, and yes I know it is me, with a son cuckolding his father and with the mother cheating on her husband.

I prefer my mother and son stories to eventuate from the fathers death, disappearance or from a divorce. He is out of the picture full time.

I understand the back grounding with the father, but she does owe him for getting her of an impossibly unsavoury life and giving her everything she has in a new life. If he no longer loves her, she owes it to talk to him about why and what can be done to fix things in their marriage. If this fails she owes him a divorce to allow her to move on. Even on to her son. Dad is out of the picture.

The son, in the meantime, has NO excuse whatsoever for his actions, beyond teenage hormones.

He owes everything to his Dad, his hard work and his family.

To do what he is doing to his father is nothing short of despicable. The fact the mother is cheating so badly with her own son makes it worse.

Look l understand you intend to bring Nina into this mix soon and maybe the other sisters as well, who knows?

But please finish up Dad, a untimely accident or something like that. He may be an unloving asshole but even that does not warrant this level of betrayal by wife, mother and son.

Otherwise, the cheaters should be made to take the consequences for their cheating and incest thru cheating that would result in the destruction of an unsuspecting family with all the sadness that entails.

Just my feelings on an otherwise well written story.

Because of my feeling on cuckolding, l’m sorry but I have to be consistent with my voting.

With cucking l always vote 1/5, however, I do like your stories, and will record 2/5 for this one.

Dislike, instead of hate. I hope you understand. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So frustrated by the cliffhanger. I haven’t decided if I wanted to add a sister or two, but I’ll trust your judgement.

Regarding the comments by wargamer, I see his points, but I suspect you have something up your sleeve. At any rate, I’ll wait to see how you proceed. Please don’t make us wait too long.

5*

Tc

linnearlinnearalmost 3 years ago
Love The Story

I look forward to the conclusion, this one kept my mind very active trying to figure out what's coming next

johncan6johncan6almost 3 years ago
Too Good

Fuck man.....Hot story.......He should knock her up and marry her.......

Cant wait for the final......

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

It is obvious that Nina is in love with her younger brother and is trying to seduce him. But somehow she is unsure. She seems to be a virgin and all the guys are for show. When will Matt fuck Natalie?

The little sister probably teases and calls Matt too much too. She's probably a virgin too and so far she's been dating girls she's had some sex with. When will Matt fuck Irene?

What is the father hiding in the study? Is he gay or secretly in love with his daughters?

When will Matt fuck all the women in the house? When is there going to be an orgy with his mom and sisters?

When is dad going to get fucked?

I think Matt ends up staying with his pregnant mom and sisters in the house. And the father and his lover (the oldest son) will go live separately.

But what a stretch the story is. It's probably going to be 20 chapters.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

For Steph to tell her son everything about her past only solidifies the bond of trust between the two. To the readers of this story, could you be that honest? As for the husband, unfortunately I understand how a couple could be married for 21 years and have absolutely no emotional feelings for each other. The usband continues to grow while the spouse stays dormant, whether by choice or force.

As for Nina (based on pictures found in the room), she may have a thing for her brother; however, if Matt loves his miother/woman as he claims, he will not touch her.

This is a 5 star series.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Still A great story. AAAAA++++

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Nope, nope...!!! They are caught, by Nina...just not 'outed' yet!! It is coming, tho', I have a feeling.

Matt is a good man, takes care of Mom, gets a job...needs to take care of Nina too!

Five Stars!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Still awesome but I think something bad is about to happen???????? 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaemonrunner@daemonrunner
Update 09/20/2021 - One Night Can Change Your Whole World Ch. 05 - Need to preview this before sending it to my editor (sorry I've been slacking on this as I've been stuck writing other stories, but hope to review this in the coming weeks so I can get it to my editors). Domi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES