Mistakes Can Happen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, I pulled my hips back and took a step backwards, hearing Mom whine as she no longer had my dick in her mouth. Then, I bent down and scooped Mom up into my arms. This time however, I decided to have some fun with her and threw her over my shoulder, causing her to yelp.

I slapped her ass and grunted, "Woman, mine! Me take, woman!"

Mom moaned and responded, "Ooo! Are you going to ravage me now?" she asked, but I could tell she was playing along. "Somebody help! He's going to fuck my brains out and turn me into a mindless slut!" Mom said, acting like she was yelling but not too loud so as not to get anyone's attention outside the house by accident.

I carried her upstairs, making sure she did not hit her head on anything and then deposited onto the bed with a yelp. I helped her take off her teddy until she was finally naked and jumped onto the bed with her, sliding my dick back into her in one go.

We made love for close to an hour, touching each other's bodies while we rolled back and forth across the bed. It did not matter where we were, did not matter if anyone was watching, did not matter if the world around us was collapsing into the netherworld. All that mattered in those exact moments while we were together was our love for each other and that we were together.

As we made love, I heard a noise behind me by the door. I broke from my kiss with Mom and looked back, but nothing was there. The door had not moved, and nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I had this odd feeling on the back of my neck, a resonating feeling, that I'd better go check it out.

Mom grabbed my face with her hands and directed me back to her face, "You know this house makes odd sounds sometimes. I'm sure it was nothing."

Then she kissed me again and I went back to only noticing her and nothing else.

We had a snack before we both went to bed, not wanting to be apart but knowing that we could not sleep in the same bed. As I watched her walk away, all I could do was wish for the day when we no longer had to hide and could be together as man and woman. I went to bed thinking of us being together for all time, having hundreds and hundreds of children. Why I thought about having that many children with my poor mother, I have no clue. But it gave me a raging erection thinking about seeing her with a swollen belly, my child in her. Not only that, but hearing her voice, begging me to knock her up and pregnant sex sounded fun as well. However, it was also that infectious smile that she always had, and I imagined it on her face for many, many years to come.

To be continued .......