Mistakes Can Happen Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom did not waste a second. She pulled me onto the bed and moved into a scissor position. We fucked like that for a good five minutes before she moved off the bed to the chase Nina had. Again, we only lasted a few minutes before Mom contorted her body and moved into a wheelbarrow position. Right before I was about to cum, I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up to me, moving off the bed. I stood behind her and growled in her ear, hearing her squeal in response as I unleashed rope after rope of seed inside of her. This forced another orgasm on her as she started shaking like something out of The Exorcist.

By the time she came down from her orgasmic high, her body went limp. I lifted her up and carried her, like she was my bride, to her bed and laid her down. I had thought she was out and was going to leave her for the night, but just as I went to step away, she grabbed my arm and mumbled something. I could not make out what she said, but for some reason, her grip was like a vice and would not let me go. Understanding that she wanted me by her side, I hopped into bed next to her and wrapped my arm around her.

After a few minutes of resting, she pulled me on top of her and we made love for the next hour before I came for the fourth time deep within my mother's cunt. When we decide to try for children, I do hope that I have this kind of stamina, because if Mom was not on birth control, as she told me she was, then she could have gotten pregnant by now with all the cum I dumped into her.

Once we were finally done, both of us were exhausted and decided to turn in for the night. It was just barely 9:30pm but due to all the fucking we had done and the sheer number of orgasms we had, neither of us had the energy to do anything further. Reluctantly, I peeled myself from Mom's side, giving her the most loving and passionate kiss I could muster, before heading to the living room, turning out the lights, grabbing our discarded clothing and heading to bed myself. I hated that I could not sleep next to this goddess of a woman, but not getting caught outweighed the risk.

The next morning, I woke up to a strange feeling. My dick was wet, but I was laying on my back. I wondered if I had pissed my bed, but then it would not have been on my dick, instead being on my ass and lower back which was dry. As I wiped my eyes and opened them, there at the foot of my bed was my mother's head bobbing up and down on my dick. From my view, she was stark naked, and I had half the thought to get up and ravage her, but I was still half-asleep and needed to wake up before that could happen.

"Good morning Steph," I said, making her stop and look up. "Oh, please don't stop on my behalf."

Mom giggled as a stream of drool ran from my cock to her mouth and down her chin. She rubbed my cock against her face, her eyes staring directly into my soul as her lust burned fiercely in her eyes.

"Sorry my love, I could not help myself. I needed a morning snack."

My stomach then rumbled, and I laughed, "Guess I need one too."

Mom giggled as she bit her lip, "I'll make you a deal. You fuck me like the dirty little slut you turned me into and make me scream out your name, and I'll make you any breakfast you want with the food we have."

"Deal, but I'll let you make what you want, and I get to mess with you while you cook."

Mom jumped up, standing in all her naked glory as her smile shined bright on her face.

"Fuck yes, it's a deal. It's a win-win for me."

She was so damn cute sometimes that I never wanted to let her go.

She then jumped on top of me and rode me hard for a good ten minutes. Then, without warning, I wrapped my arms around her, mashing her breasts into my chest, as I flipped us over and smiled at her, Mom giggled in response and moaned when I lifted her legs up to her chest. She grabbed onto them and kept her pussy open as much as possible as I sat up and went to town on her. I gripped her hips and pounded into her, sending her into screaming orgasm after orgasm. It was so good for her, from what I could see, that she started shaking her head back and forth yelling, "Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't you dare stop! Don't you dare fucking stop! DON'T FKKIIIII!!!" she screamed as I felt her walls clamp down on me, hard.

I knew I was close now as I watched her lose control, but I did not want to eat out my own creampie, so I decided to paint her face once more. As quick as I possibly could, I pulled my cock from her soaked cunt, jumped off the bed, brought her face close and shot my huge load all over her face. She squealed in surprise when I moved her and let out a high pitched "EEEKKK!" when I came all over her face. I was glad that I could still surprise her, even if it was making a mess of her perfect face.

Being exhausted from our morning's activities, I collapsed to my knees and rested my head on her breasts. Mom was breathing hard but was moaning nonstop as she took glob after glob of my cum and brought it into her mouth getting as much as she could find.

Once we recovered enough, Mom headed to her bathroom to get dressed and cleaned up while I went to take a shower. When I came out, I decided only to wear my boxers but brought a shirt and shorts downstairs with me just in case someone came home.

Mom was already in the kitchen and had her robe on, but I could not see if she was wearing anything else. I walked up behind her, wrapping my arms around her and kissed her neck.

"Hello my love. Long time no see" I murmured.

"You should have come got me when you decided to take a shower so you could fuck me again. My pussy was sooo lonely while you were showering. I almost left to go find someone else to fill it," Mom replied, giggling at my response.

"You little tease!" I laughed, slapping her ass and causing her to moan and push her ass out. "Just remember, I marked you as mine. No other man's dick will come anywhere near you ever again."

"Promise?" Mom asked, turning her head to look me in the eyes.

"Promise," I replied. "Do you think I could really let you go after everything we've done?" Mom shook her head, "Good. Cause I don't ever want to think about, or see, you with another man, ever. I love you more than anything and would do anything to keep you."

We kissed passionately, our tongues slow dancing as my arms squeezed harder on her, holding her like I was afraid I was going to lose her. My hands moved up her body and cupped her large breasts, causing her to moan into my mouth. Mom released our kiss and looked at me with a sinful look.

"I have a surprise for you."

Mom then used her ass to push me off her and turned around, looking like a lioness that was stalking its prey. She took a step forward, untied her robe and dropped it to the floor, displaying her body for me. Mom was wearing the black teddy with red flowers on it. Her nipples were rock-solid and her nipple ring was on full display for me. As I looked her up and down, she parted her legs and pulled up the material near her crotch and showed it to me.

"The panty area is crotchless and my cunt is soaked right now. You're free to do what you want to me, how you want to me, whenever you want."

With that, she used her foot to kick her robe off to the side and turned around, shaking her ass at me giggling. I had to shake my head to compose myself. Mom was the hottest woman I had ever seen. Her wearing the lingerie that I bought made her transcend anything I could have expected. The teddy fit her perfectly and accentuated her curves like it was tailor made just for her. All in all, it looked perfect on her, or should I say she made it perfect.

Without any further hesitation, I moved up behind Mom, dropped to my knees, spread her ass cheeks and ran my tongue from her wet hole to her browneye. Mom moaned loudly and gripped the counter like she wanted to rip it off. Most of breakfast looked to be done already, so we had time to play around.

"I'm clean back there if you want to do something to me," Mom said, pushing her ass out.

"I want you to know something. This ass belongs to me now. You're my woman and no one is going to take you from me. But this hole right here," I growled, rubbing my finger over her little pucker, "is only for me. I don't even want you touching it without my permission."

I don't even know why I said it, but my lust for my mother had me in the moment and it just came out of my mouth without thought. I did not want to possess her. I wanted to love her in every possible way, showing her what real love was about, not just the shit that my father had shown her.

"YES!" she grunted, "All my holes are yours," she panted for a second before I plunged my tongue in, "They're only there to please YOUUUUU!" she screamed out.

I then felt her fingers in her pussy through the thin membrane which separated her two holes. The knuckles of her fingers were rubbing against my tongue while my tongue was doing the same to her fingers. It was the hottest thing I had ever felt that was not on my dick. I then had a thought of putting my dick in her ass while her fingers were in the other hole and wondered how immensely fantastic that would feel, not only for me but for her as well. Mom did not last another two minutes before she was screaming in orgasm, the walls of her ass clenching on my tongue as she came hard.

Her legs then buckled, and I pulled my tongue out of her ass and grabbed onto her, giving her some help so that she did not fall on the floor. As I held her there, I thought about how wonderful our life would be if we could do this whenever we wanted. But it was more about this time right now, where I was holding her up, her head on my shoulder as drool ran down from the sides of her mouth. She looked like a sleeping angel, minus the drool of course, and I wanted nothing more than to hold her forever.

"If you do ever decide to marry someone else, please tell me you will at least fuck me raw from time to time. I've never had such intense orgasms as I've had with you," Mom said in a dreamy state as she re-entered reality.

"That will never happen." Mom's eyes went wide, and I clarified further, "The part of me marrying someone else. There's no way I will give you up."

"Mmmm!" Mom replied, rubbing her ass on my erect dick that was begging to be released. But I knew that both of us needed food in us. Otherwise, we could have other issues that didn't have to do with sex.

After we ate breakfast, Mom grabbed a blanket and we laid down, spooning like we did our first real night together on the couch as we watched a couple movies. This time, however, we actually watched the movies we picked, though that is not to say that we were not playing with each other as Mom kept her hand on my dick and my right was buried between her legs while I had my other arm draped over her shoulder massaging her breast.

We ordered Chinese for lunch before spooning back on the couch once more. This time, we did not last the first movie before mom turned to her back and gave me a look that told me she wanted me inside her again. I kissed her and pushed my boxers down as she spread her legs. Since my dick was already hard and she was already wet from us playing with each other, I slipped in easily. Her legs wrapped around me, rooting me in place and only allowing me so much space to thrust in her.

There was no kissing this time. Instead, we just stared into each other's eyes as I had one arm wrapped around, holding her shoulder, and the other was cupping her face, forcing her eyes to stay on mine, not that she needed me to force her. Mom's arms were around me as well with both her hands on my ass, digging into my flesh and forcing me as deep as possible as her hips matched my thrusts.

I made love to my mother as she made love to me for a good twenty minutes. When I announced I was close, Mom gripped me even tighter, forcing me to explode inside of her as she orgasmed with me. It was a wonderful sight, seeing the glorious amounts of pleasure written all over her face. I watched as her eyes fluttered, her lip trembled, and saliva started to find its way out of her mouth as she squealed in delight. Her body began to shake, and I thrusted harder than I ever had before, forcing my cum as deep within her as I could, not that I had much control over my hips at the moment as they jerked out of instinct with each rope of cum that shot out.

Once we were done, I released her shoulder and used my aching muscles to hold myself up, so I did not crush my mother's body. We laid there for a little while, regaining our breath as Mom's smile made me chuckle. Mom giggled, telling me how odd it sometimes felt when she was this full, but also told me how magnificent it felt as well.

"Steph. I have something I want to to know," I said plainly, "Will you tell me about your past please?"

Mom's eyes shot wide, and her hands went from my ass to my chest as she tried to push.

"No," I said calmly as I sat up a bit and grabbed her arms and held them in mine. "Please, I need to know."

A tear rolled down Mom's face as she looked into my eyes. I could see fear, remorse and something else that I couldn't identify. After a few seconds, Mom nodded.

"No matter what you did or what happened to you, I can handle it. But I want to know everything about the woman I love."

Tears started to run even faster down her face as she sobbed, "Even if it is horrible and I did horrible things?"

"Yes, even if you were a crackhead and sucked and fucked everyone in the country for pennies, I want to know. But know that I love you and won't judge you. I'll never look down on you or think anything different of you. You were first my mother and I'll love you no matter what. Now, as my woman, I love you more than life itself, but I want to know everything about you, no matter how bad or good it is."

Mom wiped the tears from her face and gave me a half-smile, though it looked to be forced.

"Okay, I'll tell you. But some of what I'm going to tell you, your father doesn't know. They are my deepest darkest secrets."

I nodded knowing I was getting even closer to Mom than Dad ever had, even in their twenty-one years of marriage.

Mom took a deep breath to calm herself and proceeded, "I was orphaned at a young age, one or two years old I believe. Anyway, I stayed at an orphanage until I was five then sent to a foster family. I jumped from family to family until I was sixteen as the people that would take me in as a foster child only cared about the money. Each time I was taken back I was considered a problem child so that less and less foster parents were willing to take me."

"Were you that bad of a child or was it something else?" I asked, wondering what she could possibly do to force all those families to send her back.

"As I was saying, I was considered a problem child. But each of the families wanted something else other than the money. One was using us as mules to carry drugs across the border while another was using us to sell drugs and yet another was using us as child labor. When I turned sixteen, I dropped out of school and ran away from my last foster family, when I found out that they wanted to sell me off as a sex-slave and send me to Europe. But I was desperate to make a better life for myself than to be someone's slave."

Mom paused for a second, wiping the tears that had fallen from her face away.

"I ended up hitchhiking and got about a hundred miles or so away until I ran out of money, which I stole from the last family I was with. I found this little strip club that quickly hired me as a waitress. I thought it was just a club and didn't find out until later what it was. The owner was so impressed with my work and my beauty he convinced me to start stripping once I turned eighteen.

"After a couple months of being one of the prettiest girls in the club, I got the surprise I would start servicing the higher paying patrons in ... other ways. I made a lot more money but was used on a constant basis, whether I wanted to or not. When I would protest, they would force me to drink alcohol and force me to do drugs, mostly cocaine as it kept me awake and the patrons wanted someone who was lively and not just a lifeless body. It got so bad in those first eight months that I started to lose track of myself and what day it was. I could not remember if I were having sex or dancing on stage and was losing myself fast. That was when I met your father.

"He was a wealthy young man who came to the strip club with some co-workers and fell for me the moment he saw me. Apparently, he spoke to the owner, and he paid enough to have me for two full days. During those two days, there was no sex, no sexual acts and I started to become myself again. It was the happiest two days of my life as we talked, cuddled and he fed me and got to know everything about me.

"A month later, your father came back to the club with a slew of lawyers and convinced the owner of the club to release me. I moved in with your father and he took care of me from then on out. That first night was the night I got pregnant with your brother and your father told me to either marry him or be thrown out on my own with my unborn child. It was more a demand from your grandparents who didn't want their son's child to be born out of wedlock. They were old fashioned like that, but it was scary to me knowing I was going to have a child and would be locked into a marriage, whether I wanted to be married or not."

She paused for a few seconds, looking down her chest to where we were joined, but somehow, I did not think she was looking at us but more trying to think of what to say as she stared off.

"I agreed to marry him, and we were happy for a while, but after you and your sister were born, your father let himself go and stopped touching me. I started to be the one to start everything and had to seduce him time and time again. At first, we would still have sex every couple days, but then it went to weeks and eventually to once or twice a month if I was lucky."

"Steph, I'm so sorry for what you've been through, and I wish I could go back in time and change it for you, but I can't. One thing I will tell you is this hasn't changed how I feel about you."

"S-So you still love me? Even after hearing that I was used, almost used up, by multiple men?" Mom asked, with concern in her eyes as she looked like she did not know if I was telling her the truth.

"Remember Steph. I can't lie to you. Exaggerate or deceive you? Yes. But never lie."

I kissed her, showing her all my love and affection. I wanted her to know I still loved her with all my heart and would do anything and everything to keep her happy.

"Let's go upstairs baby," Mom said, smiling once we broke the kiss, "I want to be with my man in my own bed again."

"Mom, one more thing. Why have sex in all the rooms in the house yesterday?"

Mom paused for a second before smiling again.

"Because I wanted us to Christen every room in the house, it's something I always wanted my man to do and something your father thought was silly. The only reason we didn't do it in your Dad's office was because when I went in there to get something once, he called me and told me to stay out of his office. He must have a hidden camera in there somewhere but for the life of me, I have no idea where. Then again, I haven't had a chance to search for one either."

I kissed her once more before getting off her, forcing my legs to work as I stretched. Mom giggled as she watched, but her eyes were glued to my dick that was bouncing back and forth with a string of our combined juices flying back and forth. When I finally stopped, she grabbed my hips, not using her hands to take me deep down her throat as her eyes locked with mine, our love burning deep within my soul. She bobbed for a few minutes, making me want to cum in her throat, but I was not nearly close enough so it would take a while.