Mistakes Lead to Cuckold Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to - UGH - be such a little slut! Get used to this - UGH - because my pussy became public - UGH - property today!" My darling wife's silky voice delivered coarse, abrasive messages. "I promise - UGH - you that my white, married mommy pussy is going to milk - UGH - every willing cock dry!"

The stranger fucking my wife was loving it, getting ever more excited by Lana's slutty cries. He thrust faster and faster, giving it his all. Lana's toes curled, and she was moaning with her mouth wide open as she was actively bred by a man other than her husband.

I heard a knock on the door.

"Daddy, is everything OK? What is mommy talking about?" Sylvie's voice, soft and confused, shook me. I answered her through the door, without opening it.

"Yes, darling, y-yes. P-p-please go back to your room and c-close the door. Play s-some music loud, please." I stammered out my answer. I felt weak. I didn't hear a reply, but I heard her door closing. No music played.

Lana didn't stop, and neither did the stranger. He continued to bury his entire black cock into my wife's cum hole.

"Are you going to cum? Please, please cum in my pussy!" Lana begged him to do the unthinkable. "Treat me like your sperm bank, please!" The desperation in her voice resonated with me. The stranger offered his cock to my wife, and her pussy accepted every inch of it. He slid his cock deep into Lana's bare married pussy, claiming it for himself. My beautiful white wife was being fucked by a large black man, my god, and no condom was in sight.

"I'm such a bad slutty mommy, fuck, fuck, yes don't stop!" Lana was practically yelling the vulgar comments. "Do you like fucking my bare little white pussy? Huh? You - UGH - you want more of this? Make this mommy your bitch!"

"Fuck yes, bitch, yes, I'm going to be a regular in this house, you bet!" He replied, panting and focused entirely on my naked wife. "I love white girls, pussies so tight, so clean and pretty..."

Looking right at me, being pushed around as his cock went in and out of her, Lana moaned and cried.

"Use my married pussy like your fleshlight! Dump your hot cum in me, flood my cunt with your sperm! I want your balls emptied into me... show my husband what it's like!"

The man picked up his pace and started to tremble.

"Does it turn you on knowing that my daughter can hear us? You like fucking this whore mommy in front of her family?"

"Bitch, yes, like hell it does! Your pussy is mine now, but your daughter will eventually be mine too!"

"Mmm, mmmm, mmm.... Yes... Cum in me baby, fuck my little pussy, give me another daughter! We'll all be yours, you can do anything you want to the girls in this family!" Lana shouted, driven wild with lust. "Tom can watch each every little pink pussy get taken away from him, claimed by black cock!"

The black man looked like he was about to cum. He pushed into her as hard as he can, and let out a guttural sound that gave me shivers and goose pumps. The black man's butt contracted with each thrust, and I knew he would cum soon.

"I'm gonna fill your cunt with my black seed," he yelled. "You'd like that wouldn't you?"

"Yes, I love it, please give me all of your black sperm! Make this pussy yours for good!" Lana's heaving, sultry cries seemed to carry through all the walls of the house. With a final push, the man slammed into Lana's gaping vagina and started ejaculating.

Rope after rope of hot cum splattered against the inside walls of my wife's pussy, coating every millimeter in potent sperm. He continued to thrust as Lana shuddered, moaning and writhing under his force and weight. I watched as the man's cum leaked out of Lana's snatch, down her legs and thighs, as his bulbous cock head claimed my wife's womanhood once and for all.

With the seemingly last bit of energy that she had, Lana looked at me.

"I can feel his cock gushing sperm in me Tom, my cervix feels absolutely battered...." She paused slightly to moan. "I can't fuck you anymore, not after this..." I couldn't say anything. My heart plunged and sunk deeper and deeper into my chest.

"I'm so fertile right now, I'm guaranteed to be pregnant... But if I'm not, I'm sure I will be soon!"

As she finished her words, the stranger pulled his cock out of my wife. He stood up, picked up one of my shirts from a nearby dresser, and wiped my wife's juices off his dick. With a slap on my wife's ass, he winked and head downstairs to get dressed. "I'll leave you two to.... talk things over."

Lana's pussy was stretched, red, puffy and gaped. A thick stream of cum streamed out of her vagina. Lana reached over and grabbed a sheer white transparent nightdress, and asked me -

"Let's go and plan our day? Sylvie is going to be excited to meet her new babysitter."