Mistakes Lead to Cuckold Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Troy pulled out his phone and texted someone. We transitioned into chatter, talking about music, popular events, likes and dislikes, just about everything and everything. I stook up and went to the bathroom, leaving them alone. By the time I came back, Blaine's two friends had joined and were sitting on the other side of Lana. They introduced themselves as Mike and Jasper. Gradually, the conversation was steered towards riskier and edgier topics. Lana brought up girlfriends and wives (they had none), sexual preferences and kinks, personal grooming, and more. At a certain point, Mike mentioned how he liked his women to be fully shaved and smooth.

"What a coincidence!" Lana chirped, a touch bubbly after several drinks. "I think you'd like mine then!" She added with a wink and followed with a laugh.

"I don't doubt that I would, baby, do you want to show me?" Mike replied, smiling and laughing. He shot me a glance and carried on.

Lana looked at him, then Troy, Jasper, then finally me. Without much fanfare, she reached down to her thighs and pulled her dress back, revealing her pretty pink pussy. The black men at our table cheered and whistled. Lana spread her legs nice and wide, opening herself up for their review and exploration. One by one, the men reached over and brushed their fingers on her mound. They noticed her temporary tattoo, and one of them made a comment.

"I think I recognize that, yaknow... doesn't that mean you dig black guys?"

Lana looked shy, and with a slutty bite of the lip answered. "Something like that."

She continued. "Well don't be scared, see what else you like..." Lana muttered, barely above a whisper, against the backdrop of the music beat and crowds. Troy took the opportunity and moved his hand farther down, and started to feel her pussy. His black fingers spread my wife's wet, pink, pussy lips and rubbed against her clit. Lana moaned and gripped his arm. She moved her other hand to Mike, sitting on her other side, and rested it on his groin, feeling for his cock. Troy pushed ahead and slid a finger inside Lana. Slowly, he was finger fucking her. Lana leaned in and gave him a long kiss on the lips as his stranger hands explored her pussy. He slid his fingers in and out repeatedly as Lana gyrated slightly, trying to increase the pressure.

I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. My mouth felt dry, and my stomach started to get a sinking sensation. I wasn't sure why I felt this. Was this not what I wanted for so long? The scene before me was supposed to be my fantasy come to life, and yet what I felt was humiliation and unease. Lana was moaning, unable to turn herself away from the hands intruding upon her most private parts. My hands were shaking slightly as I watched. Mike and Jasper were consumed by the scene as well, but every couple of seconds they would look my way and chuckle.

"Aren't you going to say something, dude? Your wife is getting finger fucked under the table, and you're cool with that?" Jasper shotted out, having to raise his voice over the sound of the music. A young woman walking past our booth did a double take, raised her eyebrows in a display of shock, and kept walking. Mike watched her walk away, no doubt exploring her tight ass with his lasting gaze.

"I... I think I need to go to the washroom..." That was all I can say. Hell, that was all I could stammer!

My ears were pounding and ringing, and I felt sick. Was I starting to regret this? I stood up and pushed my way to the washroom. Standing over the dirty sink, I looked hard at myself in the stained and splattered mirror. I couldn't hold in a dry heave any longer, and starting retching. Nothing came out. I looked at my watch - it's been almost 12, 13 minutes since I left. I had to return to Lana. I pushed it too far, I thought. I had to go stop this. Clearly, my feelings at the moment, standing in that dank washroom, betrayed my true emotion. I thought my lust was true, but I had gotten lost in it. I washed my face and turned back towards the booth. Weaving through the crowds, I got to the booth but was surprised to find it empty. Where did they go?

I caught a waitress and asked if she saw anyone leave. She confirmed that a woman and three men left, and that the bill was paid. My heartrate shot up again. Thanking her, I raced out of the building. Standing in front of the main entrance, next to the line of people waiting to get in, I veered my head left and right, looking for Lana. My worried expression must have caught the bouncer's attention, as he walked a few steps up to me and asked if he can help. I explained that I was looking for my wife, that she left with some "friends". He smirked, and pointed to the right.

"Keep heading that way, I think they went towards the park." I didn't need to be told again. As I made off towards the park, which was supposedly only 5 minutes away (at a jogging pace), I felt sick and worried again. The minutes felt like hours, but within a short amount of time I was already at the park, scanning in all directions looking for them. I heard some laughter nearby; loud, booming deep voices that sounded familiar. I made a quick turn and briskly walked towards an alley from where the sound carried.

The alley was the width of a sidewalk, connecting the park to a residential neighborhood next to it, cutting a seemingly endless row of cookie cutter townhomes. The park was dark, without a soul in it. The alley was dimly lit with a single streetlight at the far end, with brushes growing through the chain link fence enclosing the pathway. Litter lined the curb, with condom wrappers, needles, and empty cans taking positions of honour among the concrete. Without mistake, I saw Lana and the three men from the club in the alley, only a few metres from the entrance by which I now stood.

Lana was squatting in front of the three of them. Her dress was slightly hiked up, revealing a little of her ass. Mike, Jasper and Troy stook in front of her with their cocks out. Each seemed bigger than the last, and all of them outclassed my member by a fair bit. Fuck, by a lot! Jasper was thick like a soda can, Mike looked like he was at least 10 inches long, and Troy's testicles appeared the size of walnuts. I thought my heart would stop.

I stared as Lana leaned forward and started licking the underside of the huge cock directly in front of her. Her hands were occupied, stroking the other two. Jasper noticed me standing in the shadows, like a statue, and exclaimed.

"Ehhh, look who made it! I hope you don't mind, we need to borrow your wife for a bit. You're cool with that, right man?" He jeeringly asked.

"P...p-please stop. Lana, p-please come back. S-s-stop this." I tried to stay calm and get a hold on the situation. "I was wrong, I didn't think it through, I think we should go h-h-home." I stammered out a few more pleadings. The men snickered and laughed.

After a few long, slow strokes with her tongue, Lana pulled her face back and smiled lewdly at me, with the big black cock pointed straight at her. It looked bigger with every second. Staring at me, she daintily prodded the slit on the end of the dick with the tip of her tongue.

"But I thought this was what you wanted? I can't stop now, it's your dream after all..." Lana's voice, gentle and sultry, seemed disembodied from her person, as if it was the warm night air itself talking. I repeated my previous request, trying to sound more forceful, more confident.

Lana didn't stop. "Mmmmm..." Jasper clearly enjoying my wife's tongue.

She started licking the head in concentric circles, slowly engulfing more until her tongue was caressing under the hard ridge. The head was nestled in her lips and she was gently stroking the other two shaft until Lana decided to take even more pleasure from the huge intruder. Moving slowly to avoid biting the cock, she started moving her mouth forward, engulfing the length of the thick cock. She would not be able to fit the entire monster into her mouth and the end was too thick for her to give deep throat, but she would certainly have fun with what she could take.

I watched, devastated and in despair, as Lana spread her lips to their maximum and continued to suck the stranger's cock. Jasper's huge cock was pressed against the back of her throat, and Lana curled her tongue under and around the massive black mouthful. Jasper was swaying his hips slightly, thrusting his cock into my wife's mouth. Lana's hands didn't stop for a second, jacking the other two men off as they groaned in ecstasy alongside Jasper. I was petrified, unable to take my eyes off the scene.

Lana made guttural, wet sounds with her mouth as her lips travelled back and forth over the shiny, wet cock. Mike pushed her hand away from his cock and slapped her in the face with it. Lana pulled her lips off of Jasper's shaft and started sucking on Mike's.

Lana thrust her free hand towards her exposed pussy, where she started by stroking her lips until she was producing a trickle of her lubricating juices. She dipped her fingers into that silky fluid and used them to gently pinch her clit between two folds of her inner lips. While still taking the giant cock in and out of her mouth, she started slowly stroking herself, sometimes reaching lower and scooping up fresh juices to spread on her swollen lips and clit.

Mike and Jasper were reassuring Lana, supporting her performance with their vocal appreciation. Lana switched back to Jasper and lapped up his big black penis with her pink tongue, drawing it into her mouth.

What was I to do? I couldn't fight them, and if I tried to pull her away, I was sure to catch a fist with my face. I fell back, collapsing onto the dirty concrete, praying for it to end quickly. As if on cue, Troy started to breathe fast and muttered out loud, as if in a rush.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum yo, this bitch has magic hands or something!" Lana jerked Troy faster, harder, gliding her hand up and down his shaft until he could take no more. With a loud groan, Troy let loose, shooting ropes of hot cum all over my darling wife. Lana's hair and face was covered in his semen, and she relented with her hand only when Troy was emptied and starting to pull his pants up.

"That's it. That's it. Keep sucking my cock." Jasper directed my wife, unphased by his friend's finish, as she bobbed her head on his thick penis. Lana kept at it, sucking the giant cock and fondling her clit.

After a long, slow session of sucking the huge cock, Lana felt it start to throb inside her mouth and in her hand. She knew what that meant. Until then, she had been lightly holding that part of the cock that was too long to fit inside her mouth, but she knew the time had come to aggressively put those fingers to better use. She tightened her grip, both of her hand and of her lips and sucked harder and faster while stroking her clit at the same pace.

"Uhhh... Uhhh..." Jasper groaned but Lana knew it was in pleasure, not pain that he was expressing.

She responded by sucking faster, until she felt the cock jerk inside her mouth. Using shorter strokes, she kept the head over her tongue so she would get the full benefit when his cum started to spurt. Lana heard him grunt, and she felt a big gush of hot cum flooding her mouth, covering her tongue completely. It was delicious but she knew there was more, so she kept sucking until she had caught two more bursts of the viscous fluid.

Lana turned away slightly from Jasper's massive cock, looked at me and spoke. The cum bubbled slightly at the corner of her mouth. The man's semen dribbled down her chin, and her mascara was runny.

"I hope you're not missing a thing, honey. Do you see how much cum I had to swallow? My belly is full of it. My mouth is filthy, and this is how it will be. Get used to the taste and smell of cock when you kiss me."

"Lana, please, I beg you, please stop. Let's g-g-go home." I pleaded again, hoping that she will take mercy on me. I was heartbroken, but it seemed like she didn't care.

"This is the mouth I kiss you with. This is the mouth I kiss our 6-year-old daughter good night with. Now, it's coated in a black man's cum. Get used to it.... Both you and Sylvie will get used to the taste and smell...." Her voice slimmed to a murmur as she turned her head to stare at the cock.

Lana looked spent, but she wasn't done yet. Letting go of Jasper's cock, she switched again, this time to finish to Mike. My beautiful blonde wife slowly opened her mouth and accepted Mike's hard cock past her lips. His big, bloated balls slapped at her chin as he face-fucked her, treating her like his little whore. She was now swallowing his entire penis on each stroke. The sight of it was amazing. A small, thin, pretty white woman bending slowly forward to take a heavy black dick, nearly a foot long, down to the base.

Mike's thick cock gleamed with her spit, and he continued to moan softly as she fucked him slowly with

her mouth. He pulled away, and grabbed the base of his cock and began to slap her face with his hard cock. He continued his assault on her face and mouth, but she didn't care. Lana was getting what I thought I wanted for her - black cock. Lana felt his body begin to tense and she knew that soon she would be rewarded for her efforts.

"Are you ready to drink my cum my little white whore?" Mike was rude, and his tone of voice sounded threatening.

All that Lana could do was shake her head yes, as his cock was still deep down her throat. After several more strokes, the dam broke and a rush of hot cum flowed down her throat and into her belly. It looked like there was no end as the cum kept running down my wife's throat, lips, and chin. He finally finished and removed his cock from Lana's mouth.

As fast as it started, it ended. I was left in the alley with Lana, who looked less like a loving, committed wife and more like a spent slut, or whore. The men, clearly having fun at my expense, thanked me for my time and departed. I helped Lana up, tried to clean her up as much as possible, and pushed her into an Uber, heading home.

The next morning, frankly put, was brutal. I was a wreck. Having watched Lana commit hideous acts on strangers, I didn't know where to go from here. Regret was mixed deeply with the sorrow of broken wedding vows. I was watching my coffee cool, sitting at the kitchen bar, when Lana came downstairs. It was almost midday, and she just woke up. Her mascara was still runny from the night before, and globs of what looked like dried cum had matted her hair in a few spots.

"What do you want to say?" She pointedly asked, standing in the kitchen doorway. I gazed back at her.

"I don't know. I'm sorry, I guess. I'm sorry that I was an ass and mean. Please, don't do that again. Be mine. Stay mine." I begged and pleaded. Lana looked at me, and there was a long pause before she spoke.

"I think," she started, "that things will have to change." I gulped and listened intently. "I don't want things to be like before." Lana looked at me with a straight face as she spoke.

"I agree, Lana, my sweet Lana. I know better now. I will be better!" I assured her, feeling confident and happy with this conversation thus far.

"No, you don't understand. I'm keeping this relationship open and you need to accept that." The colour drained from my face and I felt weak. With that bomb, she turned around and went back upstairs to recuperate.

The next few weeks were boring, and quiet. We didn't speak a lot and she acted cold frequently. I caught her watching porn in the family room on her phone several times, and she didn't seem to hide it. Each time, the porn she was watching was interracial. If it wasn't so worrisome, it would have been ironic. Changes in my wife's personality didn't stop there; I was becoming more desperate and fraught with worry by the day.

Lana was getting more and more flagrant. One day I came into the house after work, around 6 in the afternoon, and I was surprised - to say the least - to find Lana on the living room couch. She was on her back, wearing only a tank top, with her iPad propped up with a tablet stand on the hutch next to the couch. Lana's legs were spread wide, her pussy on display and aimed straight at the iPad screen. I slowly closed the front door and walked towards my wife. I could see that she was video calling someone, showing off her womanhood. I looked closer at the screen and made out a black guy. He was sitting down, leaning backwards in some chair or sofa, with his cock out. He was stroking himself, getting off while my wife tantalized him with her private bits. In the background, I can heard cartoons playing, with the familiar tune of the Teen Titans theme song blaring from our basement.

"Lana! What the hell is going on??" My voice carried a little louder than I hoped. I was trying to be quiet, or hushed at least, but the wild situation before me was getting the best of my emotions.

Lana turned her head and looked back at me. She moved her arms to prop herself up slightly, and at that moment I noticed the thick black dildo that I purchased for her in her right hand. My wife was slowly sliding the dark member into her wet hole, all the while as the man on the screen watched and rubbed himself. She didn't stop fucking herself as she spoke.

"I'm just playing darling, can't you see? Lamar wanted to see my tight little pussy live after seeing my posts. Naturally I wanted to satisfy his curiosity!" Lana giggled and quickly peaked back at the iPad screen. "To make things fair, he showed me his cock. Look how big it is! He's so much bigger than you, my god..." She looked practically hungry as she described his member.

"Lana, is Sylvie home?? Is she downstairs?? What if she sees?? What posts are you talking about??" My mouth ran with the first questions that came to me. I had more to ask but was frantic to get some answers first.

"She's downstairs and she's watching cartoons, don't worry! And so what if she sees? So she'll know her mama is a slutty, married whore who loves black cock. There are worse things!" Lana's defiant stance was bewildering.

I watched, jaw hanging open, as my little blonde wife fucked the black dildo on our family couch. She turned to face the screen. "Sorry Lamar, I'll have to go now, but I'll make sure to call you soon, OK?" She ended the call and pulled her shorts on. They were made of a thin, khaki-colored material and the dampness between her legs quickly started to soak through, leaving a long dark streak right where her pussy was. The dildo, which seems to have replaced me as of late, is sitting on the couch next to her. I take a seat on the other side.

"Lana - what posts are you talking about?" I pressed on with the questions.

"It'll be easier just to show you. Give me a minute, I will invite you." Her response was quick, and somehow made the situation even scarier for me. Within seconds I got a notification on my phone that I was added to a Whatsapp group. I looked at the count of participants and my heart dropped - 109. I started to scroll through the chat and what I saw did not make me feel better.

Nude after nude, showing her face and all, of Lana was posted in the group. It appeared that she took all of them herself. Some of them were of her at work, others were from within our home. In almost each photo, she was either baring her chest, or her pussy, or both. The comments from the group participants were flooding the chat, cheering her on and asking for more content. Worst of all, none of the photos were anonymous. You can see our framed family photos in the background of some of them. My truck's license plate was visible in another. Our bedroom, washroom, kitchen - they were all photographed. Over a hundred strangers have seen the inside of my home. Multiple comments from the strangers were explicit in how they wanted to fuck Lana. One wanted to fuck her on the kitchen counter, another on the backyard deck, and a third wanted to have her suck his cock on the couch I was sitting on. There were hundreds of messages that I haven't had the time to read through yet. One photo, one of the most liked, was a simple selfie of my wife and daughter. Smiling, the two of them radiated warmth and love. It was a wonderful picture, but the lewd comments pertaining to it shattered the illusion. From that photo onwards, a lot of the online strangers started calling Lana "big black cock mommy", or "BBC mommy" for short.