Mistakes Lead to Cuckold Nightmare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stared at the screen, dumbstruck, she added a comment that somehow made things even worse.

"I invited a ton of our friends, by the way. Greg, Chris, Sam, even Hadid, they're all in the group.... They love my pictures. Hadid in particular seems to be extremely enthusiastic! They didn't mention being members, did they?"

They did not... I couldn't believe that so many of my friends and colleagues were participating in this depravity and willing embarrassment of my marriage, hell, my life! I spent the evening on the couch, shellshocked, while Lana and Sylvie did the daily chores. They ate dinner without me - I didn't have the appetite. They were long asleep before I had the energy or desire to move again.

I spent entire days at work scrolling and nervously watching as Lana posted more nudes. Every time she joined a new group, or found a new place to post, she would add or notify me. It was torture and I gave up trying to stop her. She wasn't even opening my messages any more. Day in and day out I watched as my darling wife, the mother of my child, posted fresh nude pictures of herself. Who were these men who were consuming her content? The number of participants in the first, original group had swelled to 562 by this point. I didn't track the others; I didn't want to.

During my lunches I watched Lana's livestreams. They became a instant hit, and were very popular - a lot of the participants would tune in and watch regularly. Lana clearly took advantage of her long lunch breaks and showed off her curvy, slender married body. One stream which stuck with me was from a week or so ago. Lana was sitting in her car, at her work's parking lot, with her dress pulled back. Her legs were spread open, feet up on the car's dash. With a guilty, slutty look on her face, she was pushing the thick black dildo in and out of her wet fuck hole. My pretty white wife stretched her tiny pussy open, moaning in ecstasy as she put on a show for the viewers. It was in broad daylight, and I was shocked that Lana took the risk of doing this in her employer's car lot. I couldn't take my eyes off the slimy dildo as the full 8" slowly disappeared inside her wet snatch, only to appear again as she pulled it out.

She must have seen me join the stream, because she announced my arrival between laboured breaths.

"This is a very - ugh - special stream - ugh - boys!" Her silky voice was broken only by her grunts as she forced the huge rubber penis in and out of her womanhood. "My husband - ugh - is watching with all of you. Say hi to Tom!"

A flood of derogatory comments and mocking emojis erupted in the livestream's chat.

"Tom has a small cock - ugh - and didn't satisfy me - ugh - so now I fuck myself with this beast!" Lana enthusiastically ridiculed me to the strangers viewing the show. "I think it's time I find myself a real cock, however. What do you think guys?" She left the question with the participants, watching as they typed their responses. Her pussy was starting to gape a little from the black dildo, and her pleasure flushed her face and left her breathless over and over.

"A black guy? Oh yes, that's definitely on the books Ladiesman217..., don't you worry. I'll make sure to share photos when it happens!" Lana took turns responding to certain commentators while I watched on.

"A dog? Hmm... I've never thought of that!" Another commentator suggested that Lana get herself a dog so that she can be sexually satisfied more frequently, and not depend on a dildo. "What do you think Tom, huh? What if your darling wife got a big dog for our family?" Lana was looking straight at the camera when she posed the provocative question. Commentators were jeeringly mocking me in the chat, calling me a cuck and a loser who lost his wife.

"Can you imagine seeing me knotted on a big dog cock?" Lana purred. "Just think about it..." She continued her monologue as the big black cock invaded her pussy. "Any time I want, I can have our puppy fuck me. His cock would do nicely and fit right into mommy. Would you like to see that Tom? Would you like to see the love of your life become a bitch for a dog? Just think about it, he would probably eventually get territorial about me, after he's claimed me as his own..." Lana closed her eyes and fucked herself at the thought. "Would you try to stop it, or just accept that my pussy would serve as a doggy sperm bank?"

The mother of my child continued to plunge the thick black cock in and out of herself for a few minutes, finally shuddering and gasping as her orgasm ripped through her toned body. Slowly, with a certain class of depravity, Lana pulled the member out of her slimy pussy and proceeded to thank the audience, blowing kisses and waving goodbye. The last thing I saw was her gaping pussy, then the stream ended.

The days went by, monotone and dreary, until Saturday came around. I woke up, groggy, and rolled onto my side, expecting to see Lana there. But no, she wasn't there... where was she? It was 8, normally she was in bed until 9ish. I pulled myself together and put on some clean clothes. Sylvie's room was closed - she must be still asleep. As I trudged down the stairs from our bedroom, I heard some talking. Picking up the pace with the last few steps, I walked into the combined kitchen and living rooms just to be shocked - there was a stranger standing there, something I was not expecting at all, let alone on a Saturday morning. Looking at him with a confused look, I was just about to exclaim my surprise and bewilderment when I saw Lana standing near the patio doors on the opposite side of the room.

A terrible thought crept into my mind, and I felt a look of dread rise to the surface. "Lana....?" I started, but couldn't put my thoughts together for a more coherent sentence.

Lana, looking straight at my pleading eyes, and walked towards the patio doors at the rear of our living room. Sliding them open, a gentle breeze of warm air swept through the room. The sun was up, the birds were chirping, and it was a great day to spend outside. Lana walked out onto the deck, spread her hands up high, and stretched. Turning around, she looked at the eager black man and slowly started to slide her skirt off. Without much trouble, the skirt slid down her supple legs and fell onto the wooden surface. She reached and grabbed her top, yanking it off herself. My wife stood there, basking in the sun, stark naked and exposed. Thankfully, we have no rear neighbors - but we do have side neighbors! Lana looked at the stranger and asked a straightforward question.

"I will repeat myself for the benefit of my husband, who finally decided to wake up. As per the advertisement, my name is Lana. I am married to Tom, standing here in front of you. My daughter Sylvie is asleep upstairs. Right now, I am horny and need to be satisfied. My husband doesn't get to touch me. That leaves you. Would you like to help me?" Lana put it so matter-of-factly that it seemed rehearsed, or business as usual.

"Fuck yeah, like hell I do." He replied. Stepping forward, the man pulled off the jersey he was wearing and proceeded to drop his sweatpants. "I can't believe I can do this in front of your man, bitch. You sure this is OK?"

"No! No! Leave my home right now! This isn't OK Lana, please stop this!" I argued vehemently. Was this a bad dream or seriously happening to me right now?

"Tom. Stop it. I'm horny, and I need to be fucked properly. Sit your ass down, or leave - the choice is yours, but it's happening regardless." Looking back at the stranger, Lana added: "Don't let this cuck stop you. Are you going to fuck me or what?"

It felt like my heart was going to stop. Time seemed to slow as I watched Lana, butt naked, move herself to the outdoor couch that we had on the deck. The man followed her. His cock was massive, and he looked strong. What was I going to do? Fight him? The situation was repeating itself and again, I was powerless to stop it. I forgot about Sylvie sleeping upstairs and felt paralyzed in my stance.

Lana got onto the couch, laid on her back, and spread her legs. She sucked on her right hand's fingers and moved her hand down, to her pussy. Slowly, in circling motions, Lana rubbed her clit, getting herself wet and ready. The fellow walked right up to her, now hard as a rock. I stood, petrified and unable to comprehend what was happening. My pretty white wife was going to be fucked by a strange black man, with the biggest dick I'd ever seen. I watched on in horrid silence as the black cock was poised to stretch open my wife's tight pussy. He moved between her legs and with his massive hands held them apart. I could see her tiny cunt, wet and glistening with juices. Her womanhood was exposed for all to see. The vows we had made at our wedding were tossed out the window as another man's penis brushed against my wife's tender, pink pussy.

Lana must have partly come to her senses because she told him he would have to wear a condom. The condom was our preferred method of birth control. He didn't oblige, and when she asked him again, the black man shook his head, telling Lana, "I don't wear no fuckin' condom, I liked to feel my bitch's cunt against my cock." As he said this, he was rubbing her clit with the bulbous head of his cock, stoking her fire again. "Do you want me to stop now bitch and go home?" he asked.

She hesitated for a moment, and I hoped she'd come to her senses, but my hopes were dashed as she told him to fuck her now, with or without anything and that she needed it bad.

"Whatever, I don't care, just stick your fuck stick in my married pussy..." Lana urged him on, gyrating her wet pussy against the cock.

The man grinned lewdly, as he slowly began to push that monster into her cunt. Lana whimpered, biting her lip and his member spread her open. His cock must have been at least 10" long, and thick as my wrist. He wasn't even fully hard, but I could tell it was tight. Lana kept on urging him to fill her completely. I watched as more and more cock inched its way into her cunt. Her tiny white pussy gripped his black cock tightly, wrapped around the invading member. Slowly, her vagina was getting accustomed to the penis of the strange man. When he was about halfway into her, deeper than I had ever been, he suddenly thrust hard and the remainder of his cock entered her to the balls. She gasped as he shoved into her. She went nuts when he bottomed out into her hot wet snatch, and Lana was writhing all over the deck couch with each one of his deep strokes. I couldn't believe this was happening to me, as I watched his large balls slap my little woman's cunt.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Lana was moaning and swearing obscenities as the stranger ran his engorged sex organ through her tight opening, forcing her to fit around his cock. "You like my pussy yeah? You like fucking married white mommies, yeah?" Lana egged him on, keeping the man on edge.

"Damn bitch, you're so tight... Your pussy is like heaven!" He was grunting and starting to sweat. I stared on as my loving wife's womanhood was defiled in front of me. After a few minutes, the man slowed his thrusts to a gradual stop, pulled his cock out of Lana's vagina, and reached out. Little drips of my wife's vaginal juices and his precum fell to the floor. He pulled Lana towards him, and she stood up from the couch. Following him, the two ignored me as they walked down the deck steps and onto our backyard grass. Suddenly, I remembered Sylvie. Sylvie! Oh my god! I turned and ran into the house. Once I was inside, I slowly crept up the stairs. I could hear movement, so she was no longer asleep.

I opened her bedroom door and gave her a hug. She was playing and rummaging in her toy bin. I explained that mommy and daddy were having a serious chat downstairs with a new friend, and that she should stay inside her room until we came to get her. To keep her occupied I gave her an iPad to watch Youtube on. As I walked away, trying to appear calm, I couldn't help but think how perverse it was that she was watching cartoons on the same iPad that her mother virtually whored around from.

When I returned to the backyard, I saw that Lana and the black man were lying on the grass. I spent so much time, and effort, to keep that grass pristine and well kept. It was distressing to see what it was being subjected to now. Lana was lying on her side, left leg raised up. The stranger was lying directly behind her, with one of his arms holding her leg for more support. His massive black cock was glistening with my wife's juices, and was right at the base of her pussy. Lana spoke to me.

"Tom, you wanted to see this happen for so long. What do you think? Do you like this? Is it all that you - ughhhh - w-wanted to see?" Lana barely got through the sentence as he pushed his cock into her once more. My wife was breathing hard now, almost hyperventilating. I had to sit down on the steps of the deck to prevent myself from fainting. I wanted to throw up, but I couldn't. It felt like my life was collapsing around me, like my family was being ripped apart, just as Lana's pussy was at the moment.

"Oh my god - ughhh - Tom he's hitting my cervix!" Lana wailed as the black man pushed his meat in and out of her little pink snatch. My stomach felt tight, sickening inside. I watched as my little blonde wife was brutally fucked, in broad daylight, in our rear yard. By this point, I was fairly confident that our neighbors could see what was going on. Lana grimaced as the bulbous cock head pumped against her cervix with each stroke and thrust. As the man polluted my darling wife's pussy with his engorged penis, she looked over at me and with a stern voice, said:

"Get my phone from the kitchen table. Op - ugh -en Whatsapp and start streaming this." I heard her but didn't want to. Wordlessly, I shook my head no. "If you want to stay married, Tom you'll - ughhh - do this!" Lana snapped at me with whatever breath she had. I grabbed her phone and rushed back. With shaky hands, I obeyed her command and switched on the video mode. Pointing the camera at my wife and her lover, I started the stream. Instantaneously, group participants started flooding in by the tens to watch the newest lewd content. The scene was unbelievable for them, for where else would you see such a real betrayal happen, let alone live? Lana was not only receiving his passion, but also giving him hers in return as she pushed her ass into his crotch, timing the thrusts.

I kept the camera pointed at her, livestreaming my wife getting fucked in various positions. Tears welled in my eyes as he pushed his cock into her tender pink pussy, forcing her to take his cock to the hilt. The smell of sex was strong in the air, overpowering the spring scents that are so loved at this time of year. My wife's vagina was abused with each passing stroke, stretching her married cunt open. His dark, thick cock contrasted brightly with Lana's pretty pink pussy, creating a mesmerizing image.

Lana looked at the camera and spoke, her voice cracking and unsteady as she was molested.

"I hope you dirty boys online like watching me getting fucked! My cuck husband Tom is filming this for you guys, can you imagine that? Tom gets to watch his little blonde wife get stretched open in front of his eyes!"

The sloppy sounds of the strange man breeding my wife rang through the air. Lana continued, clearly becoming ever hornier as she taunted me with seedy and whorish statements.

"This big, black cock isn't just going to fuck me once, you know, Tom.... He's actually going to be our babysitter... Does that bother you? Does it bother knowing that the same man who will tear my pussy apart in front of you then gets to watch our little daughter? His cock will still be swollen and wet with your wife's juices when he goes to wake Sylvie up in the mornings... Just think about that image for a second..." Lana winked and opened her legs wider, allowing him to push in faster and deeper.

"Oh, and by the way Tom... I'm ovulating." Her last words slammed, like a book being abruptly closed.

The stranger was grunting as he kept his rhythm, his sweat collecting on his brow, shoulders, and strong back. With a firm grasp on my wife, he picked her up and moved towards the house. Lana was dangling in his arms, with her legs still stretched around him. His cock, still in my wife's pussy, slid in and out slightly as the stranger took his steps. Carrying Lana as if she weighed nothing, the man went up the deck steps, pulled the patio door open, and asked Lana for directions upstairs.

Lana gave the directions, meekly pointing in the general direction. "Left side of the upstairs corridor..." I heard her murmur. I followed as he carried her through the kitchen, living room, and up the stairs toward our bedroom. With each riser of the steps, Lana moaned quietly. I was humiliated repeatedly as the man's lubricated cock buried itself in my wife's womanhood each time he lifted his legs to climb upstairs. Camera rolling, phone in hand, I continued to livestream.

Making it to the second floor, he pushed open the door to our bedroom and placed Lana on the bed. The two of them were naked, sweaty and in full view if Sylvie opened her door. What would she think if she saw her mother being fucked like a bitch in heat? I looked back at the bed. Our marital bed. The bed that I sleep in, the bed which I share with my wife and the mother of my child, will soon reek of Lana's depravity. Our bedroom shared a wall with Sylvie's room. Back when we used to make love, Lana and I would take special care to stay quiet and ensure that nothing could be heard. I worried that this time, it would be different. Hurriedly, I followed them into the room and shut the door. We didn't have locks on our doors, so I stood by it and made sure no one could walk in. I wouldn't stay there for long.

"Tom, I want you to guide his cock in. Come take his dick into your hand and slide it into your wife's pussy." Lana spoke softly from the bed on which she lay. I stood at the door, motionless. "Do it, or you'll never see Sylvie or I again." She added, still speaking softly. The viewers of the stream were loving my humiliation. Reactions to the ultimatum were numerous, all of them at my expense.

"Lana, please..." I begged. I didn't care if the viewers heard me beg.

"I won't ask again." She offered her rebuttal, leaving me with no choice.

Slowly, with dread, I walked over to the sweaty stranger. Lana was on her back, lying with her legs spread open. Her pussy was slightly gaping, and looked red. The man looked down on me, both physically and figuratively, as I approached. Holding the phone in my left hand, still streaming, I gently grabbed his cock in my right hand. He moved forward. Lana watched as I gripped his shaft, slimy with my wife's juices, and lined it up with her pussy hole. It took everything in me, everything that I had - but I slowly pulled the man's cock forward and watched intently as it split my wife's vagina open once more. His big, girthy black cock slid into her bare pussy easily. He wasn't wearing a condom. He was actively dripping precum. Without stopping, or wasting a second, he continued to push his black meat through my wife's supple hole. I watched as he fucked my wife and made a mess of her tender pussy, his black skin reflecting the light due to the beads of sweat collected on it. The man's penis completely filled Lana's pussy and her lips tightly gripped him as he pumped in and out.

"Oh my god, oh my god, yes! Yes! Fuck - ugh - fuck me next to my loser husband!" Lana's slutty, insulting words rang out and definitely weren't quiet. I imagine that the neighbors can hear her, let alone someone in the same house, or worse, same floor...

"Fuck my little white pussy with your big black - ugh - cock!" He continued to slam into Lana's cunt, the sounds of wet skin-on-skin adding to the noise of their mating. "I can't believe that you're just standing there, Tom. You cuck, you're just accepting that your wife's pussy is getting fucked on your own bed, huh?" Her words hurt, but I didn't know what to do. As the minutes passed and she continued to get fucked, Lana's taunts didn't let up.