All Comments on 'Mister Gabe Ch. 02'

by dainii

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
only one word comes to me - deranged

1* this is of course IR fetish not loving wives

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bad

The story sucks rated1 . Its gone on to long, the story line really strange. Guess the writer either has a strange imagination or is into kink or both. Suggest you try another story and try narrowing down alot of the wild stuff. Also your just one of many who feels its necessary to have a big black guy dominating everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This is a......

Good for nothing story. Normally would give a 3 for bravery and appreciation to authors even the ones I disagree with. But t this beats the cake.

Grammar .. Never grade (not part of the nazi's grammar patrol)

Writing vivid ensure a gutteral response of dry heaves. From me 3

Set up .. Story plot a minus 1

So avg score of 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Too many words

Plot gets more interesting waiting for more story intrigue. Is this some type of cult?

There are way too many words....it's hard to read.

5 for effort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What an odd fantasy.

I suspect from a very very odd and pathetic person. Your desire to display your inadequacy as a writer is embarrassing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Vote race

Does somebody know how many is the lowest average vote in LW?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Only wish there was a zero button

Pure femdom shit which should be loaded under fetish.

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 9 years ago
What Are You Into

Not much here that is of further interest to read.

You should have left in all in the back boxes of your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
You consider this mess to be reworked?

It's a complete shambles. You really need a GOOD editor. So many mistakes in this make it unreadable. And the premise was awful. Certainly not loving wives material.

Just plain awful. I can't believe this rated above a "1" with anyone. UGH!

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
This normally isnt my thing, incest, black dom, etc

but in this case the story telling is quite good. The husband is not a wimpy ass, so we will see if the might Mr. Gabe impregnates the lovely Jennifer.

Interesting to see where this goes, whether it dissolves into sissy cuckoldry or maintains a strong original story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Don't give up but maybe a different category

Unlike others, I enjoy this but I do think you'd find a better home in either incest/taboo or mind control (having read the original, I know where things are headed). Don't let the hate get you down. Some of this community can be very unaccepting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What can I say but...

shit. Pure unadulterated shit. Please stop hurting peoples eyes.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 9 years ago
Too confused

It's Loving Wife! No, it's interracial! Oops! My mistake! It's actually mind control! Wait, no! It's incest! No, hang on it's Lesbian!

I am sorry, but I can't score this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I feel like a rubber necker

I agree with a previous commenter about the categorization of this tale. It is all over the place. I don't like the story much, but I did read the first chapter and I skimmed the second hoping for some resolution. I don't understand the characters; and you've made little effort to reveal them. The husband is not your standard cuck, but he accedes to the dom just like one. Jen's submissive nature baffles me, and the incest thing is disgusting. How does Jen get away with blowing former students--that shit would get out in a heartbeat and she'd be looking for a job outside of education. Why would she marry this freak and why would hubbie just stand around and stroke his dick. Please give your readers an understanding of the characters' current motivation, their interests, and their limits. Also please put this story to bed. You have succeeded in writing a tantalizing story of perversion, but without making the sex particularly interesting, and with shallow character portrayals--all action and not very good action at that.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124almost 9 years ago
Dave is a lawyer?

He must be a pretty ignorant one to not figure out that he and his family are all being drugged by the wine they were "made" to drink!

I still think it's very erotic, no matter what category you put it in. 5 *'s just to off-set all the naysayers.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 9 years ago
Some Seriously Fucked Up Characters

Luckily though, I am fucked up and thoroughly enjoy reading fantasies about seriously fucked up people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent Story

Great part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
shoot the nigger, then the slut, then yourself,

See how easy that was, fucking creep.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous