All Comments on 'Mister Gabe Ch. 05'

by dainii

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dementia is sad, . . .

not erotic. Except to the demented.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
Considering the illegal behaviour that is taking place with underaged teens

I'm just reporting this crap.

There are enough sites on the Internet where you can post this vileness but you didn't, you had to come here.

Go away.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
still say

just BBQ the black bastard have everyone drink his wine and let everyone eat Black BBQ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next

Story continues. Dave is much more interesting since the author grew him a pair. The twist and turns and interplay between the four primary characters keeps me reading.However, there is way too much distraction with all the fucking and sucking.

Definitely the storyline is bizarre but you've made it compelling. I gave you a 5.

What happens next....and MG....what about Dave's revenge.

LostnFoundBinLostnFoundBinalmost 9 years ago
Suggestion...

This story has long since lost all aspects of anything to do with Loving Wives so perhaps you should move this to the Incest or Non Con/Reluc areas. Those people might have a better appreciation for your work. But I don't see how it fits into this group any longer. Not challenging your "right" to write what you want, but where you post it does matter and I doesn't fit here.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 9 years ago
I'm Waiting

When do we get to the bit where Gabe's dick gets nailed to a fence post? Seems only fair. Or did I miss it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just plain awful writing

A truly disgusting story. Not worth the time spent reading it. Terrible. When is Lit going to allow negative scores? This gets a -5.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous