Mistletoe and All I Know

Story Info
When an act of kindness turns out to be much more.
1.3k words
4.44
9.8k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
162 Followers

This story happened about this time a year ago. It would only be possible to write it after the fact as l could have never predicted it or even thought of doing such. Seduction is my husband's area, and he is the master at it. We never know where life will take us and how kindness can multiply into something remarkable.

Word got to me about a friend of mine, about my age, getting a divorce; bad enough in general, but Cindy and Bob never had kids, so he was all she had. With no control over the situation, l still wanted to reach out and do what l could. The fact Cindy wasn't even in, say the top tier of friends didn't matter. Putting myself in her place was all I needed to want to help.

We hadn't talked in years, so our first call took hours, and in the end, she agreed to take me up on my offer of her coming to town for a visit. She was an only child with both parents gone, so now, without her husband too, Christmas couldn't come at a worse time.

It all came on short notice, so my husband would miss most of her visit being, but that would give me more time to focus on Cindy, and just maybe she would be more comfortable with it being just the two women; men might be a nasty word to her in the foreseeable future.

l hardly recognized her as l waited in the terminal to bring her home; the last six years had taken their toll, and l would guess the last six months were at most fault. But that had no bearing on how l felt or the means l was after; besides, l own a mirror, too.

We stopped for a bite on the way home, as she hadn't eaten since before she left for the airport, and besides, it saved me from having to cook, giving us more free time to catch up. We talked for hours, and at the end, l felt l had a better understanding of the moving parts, and l wanted to help her more than ever.

At one point, she excused herself to shower before bed; l waited in the nearby living room with plans on doing the same as soon as l heard her finish hers. The soft sound of the running water was interrupted by the sound of sorrow as she began to cry. Heartbroken, l entered the bathroom, finding her slumped over and in tears.

I had undressed when she first went in and was in my robe as l waited, so l shed it and entered the shower to join her. l wrapped my arms around her from behind and just held tight as she continued to weep. She finally stopped and commented on how good it felt to be embraced again. My heart dropped to this; unable to imagine, l wiped away her tears and then l kissed her softly, not sexually but more like how l would kiss my own children. Then l instructed her to hand me the shampoo so l may wash her hair, forgoing my own, and then we rinsed ourselves off before climbing out of the shower.

l was pleased that she allowed me to pat her dry; l knew she never had an interest in other females, but at this point, there was nothing sexual to any of it. l left her on the bed wrapped in her damp towel as l returned to the shower and grabbed the bottle of baby oil. Back in the bedroom, l instructed her to roll over so l could massage her shoulders.

l warmed the oil in my hands and went to work, and her soft moans were the first pleasurable thing that parted her lips since she got here and welcomed her to my ears. l was struggling to get beyond the towel that had become pinched tight with her body, so l pulled it free so l could lower it at will.

l repositioned me, climbing on the bed with her, my legs straggling her right side thigh. Now l could really dig deep, and judging by her moans, it seemed to be exactly what she wanted. It was about this time things turned a bit sexual, at least to me. My bare pussy was rubbing against the back of her thigh, and l must say, l wasn't hating it. l tossed my towel to the side and lowered myself even further as l began to drag my breasts against her back. The crumpled-up towel across her backside became uncomfortable, so l tossed it to the floor; without any objection, l returned where l left off. My hard nipple drew perihilar pathways on her oily skin, exciting us both.

To a chorus of "Oh, my Gods," l changed from rubbing to kissing, and when she raised her backside upon my arrival, l knew l had her permission. I applied my warm and oiled lips to her round butt cheeks; then, my tongue traveled down between them. She trembled as my tongue teased at both of her holes, under her echoes of "Yes, yes." It took little effort to roll her over so she could fully offer me her sweet pussy. Her box being covered with hair is not my favorite, but it was a little expense to pay, and she was plenty wet in spite of her thick carpet. I slipped one, then two fingers in her warm box, and when she was ready, l used a third, which had her moaning like never before.

She came quickly and begged for her turn at me, but that was not going to happen until l was finished with her. That moment came after she climaxed two more times, and the cleanup was completed.

We switched positions and after a long kiss, she went straight for my nipples, now aching to be sucked upon. Another kiss and her confession that she had never done this before. l assured her she would be fine and to just do to me what felt good to her. With that she slowly kissed her way down my body, not realizing she was already far better than she thought.

Her warm soft mouth felt wonderful and l drifted away on a cloud while massaging my breasts. When l drew close l switched up to pulling hard on my nipples. "Suck my clit, suck my clit, bring me home Baby." And Home is where l landed but far from done.

l excused me and raced to my room, reached into the nightstand, and hopped in the strap-on that was kept there. I figured it was time for me to use the bigger rubber cock left to waste as my husband claimed it was too big.

re-entering the guest bedroom with cock in hand l told her to come suck it, my wish was her will. She wrapped her lips around it and began to suck, it's a shame l couldn't feel the full pleasure of her doing so but it was good enough. And not being my first-time knowing the joys to be found with the back of the toy pounding my clit as l get my fuck on.

Needless to say, after l entered her it took little time for both of us to climax again. Now spent she helped me out of the device and we crawled under the covers. l recall waking and a bit sad not finding her still there with me. But when l woke again a few minutes later it was to her lowering her newly shaved pussy on my face, and what a happy face that was.

We enjoyed each other over the next few days and until the last moment when l had to leave to return to the airport, this time picking up my husband. As l knew there was no problem l filled him in on the short drive home. What happened next is for another time and l guess a different category. Until then, keep safe my friends.

Bfarr1616
Bfarr1616
162 Followers