Mistletoe and Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't, Fred. Don't spoil Christmas."

"OK. Suit yourself. Do you have much more shopping to do? I was thinking of getting a Starbucks."

"Coffee sounds great, Fred. I'm done here anyways. Why don't we take our things to the car and get coffee then?"

"Sounds like a plan to me. Let's go."

About ten minutes later we were perched up in the local Starbucks. It was packed, but we managed to get a small table at the very back of the shop, a little bit away from the crowds.

"So, what did you get me then, Bobbie," I asked my sister playfully, sipping on my hot coffee.

"Oh, shut up, Fred. I'm not telling you. Did you get me anything nice?"

"Maybe. I took my time getting it, anyways," I teased my sister.

"Is it another one of those...? What do you call them? Like the ones you got me last year," Bobbie teased.

I knew she liked books, so I had gotten her a set of bookends last year. Somehow, the gargoyle-theme hadn't quite hit the mark with her, though. I don't think they ever went up on her bookshelves.

"No. I got something different for you this year. Something you might actually like for a change. Took me a while to find it, too."

"Did you get anything nice for Mom?"

"Actually, I did. I got her a necklace."

"Wow," my sister remarked a little bit sarcastically, "no perfume for her then this year, eh?"

"Well, I got her a bottle of that, too, just to keep her from having to buy it herself, but I like the necklace. It's really pretty. I can show you when we get home. I think she'll like it, too. What did you get her?"

"I'm not telling, Fred. You know you can't keep a secret, and it's still a couple of days to Christmas. I'd love to see the necklace, though."

When we got home, we went straight upstairs to our rooms. Bobbie had some serious present-hiding to do, and I figured I could, you know, take care of things for a bit.

I had just made myself comfortable on my bed and was just about to unbutton my jeans to free Fred Jr., when Bobbie burst into my room. Again.

"Show me the necklace you got Mom, Fred. You've made me really curious."

I got the small bag from the jewellery shop and took out the expensive looking case.

"Wow, Fred, even the case looks good. Go on, open it."

When I opened the box, Bobbie's eyes got bigger and bigger. The necklace was nice. It wasn't overly fancy, but it was classy. Three strings of pearls held together with three glitzy braces that reflected the light beautifully.

"Wow, Fred. It's beautiful. Are they real pearls?"

"I don't think so. I probably wouldn't have been able to afford it. The stones aren't real, either, but I think it will look great on Mom. Do you want to model it for me, Bobbie?"

"Only if you're going to put it on me. But wait. I better change into something a little more festive. I brought a black cocktail dress. Let me get it."

Bobbie disappeared to change. When she returned, I nearly fainted. My sister looked stunning.

Her long blonde hair contrasted perfectly with the black fabric of her dress. The plunging neck line showed just enough of her cleavage to be exciting, and the short, but not too short skirt showcased her beautiful long legs beautifully.

'Sex on legs', I thought when I saw her. I found it difficult to convince Fred Jr. to stay calm.

"You can close your mouth, little brother," my sister teased. "Go ahead, and put the necklace on me."

She pulled her long blonde hair to the front, exposing the back of her neck to me. Her dress was not only low cut in the front. It didn't leave much to the imagination in the back, either. It was clear my sister didn't wear a bra. My mouth went dry when I looked at her.

I stepped in close behind her and put the jewellery around her neck. The lock was a little tight and I had difficulties opening it. The fact that my fingers were slightly trembling didn't help.

I had difficulties concentrating. My lips wanted to touch the delicate skin at the side of her neck badly, and I found it difficult to stop them from doing so. Any other woman I would have had on my bed on her back in seconds.

"When were you planning to wear this dress, Sis?" I asked, my voice a little shaky, trying to fight the primal urges that tried to take control of me.

"Either on Christmas Eve or on New Year's Eve, Fred. Hurry up, I want to see how this beauty looks on me."

I finally got the lock fastened and let the pearls drop onto my sister's beautiful, lightly tanned skin. It took some restraint not to bend forward kiss her neck, but as I released the pearls I briefly squeezed her shoulders, my thumbs stroking lightly across the soft skin of her neck. I felt her shudder lightly under my touch.

"Let me have a look, Sis," I said when I was able to speak again.

She turned around.

I was speechless again.

My sister's magnificent boobs were pushed up ever so slightly, forming two supple hills inside the brassiere. They were crowned by the triple string of white pearls around her neck. The three faux-diamond braces sparkled as if they were on fire. Bobbie looked like a million bucks. I couldn't take my eyes off her.

"Are you staring at my tits, you perv?" My sister's voice pulled me back to reality. She smiled.

"I'm admiring the necklace, Sis. It looks absolutely stunning on you." It took me a while to get these simple words out. "Have a look for yourself, Bobbie."

I took her by the hands and pulled her towards the door. She'd have to see herself in the full-length mirror in her room.

"I didn't know you had taste, little brother. This is the nicest thing I've worn in ages. I'm almost jealous of Mom, Fred. You've outdone yourself. I'm sure she'll love it."

Before I knew what was happening, Bobbie turned around and hugged me tightly. Seconds later, I felt her soft lips on mine. I nearly died. Fred Jr. had a field day.

It was over as quickly as it started.

"You better put it back in the box and hide it or I might get tempted, Fred. I can't wait to see it on Mom. It's beautiful."

"You're beautiful," was all I was able to say. And for once I meant it.

"Can you unzip me, please, Fred?" My sister's voice was soft, almost tender.

I couldn't believe my ears. With trembling fingers, I opened the zip below her neck. As her dress opened and the fabric split, I could see the top of my sister's perfect back. She had two little moles along her spine, right at the top. I was tempted to touch them, but managed to keep my hands to myself.

Should I risk a peek?

I did, and I was rewarded with one of the most erotic sights of my life. As I looked over my sister's shoulders, the dress was peeling off her voluptuous breasts just enough to allow me a clear view of her nipples.

They were sensational. I could have sworn they were hard, too. In any case, they were sticking out quite impressively from her tits. I caught myself thinking about how they would feel in my mouth.

"You can leave now, Fred. Thanks," my sister said softly, and pressed her hands against her breasts to prevent the dress from slipping off. Once again, her voice pulled me out of my daydream. I looked up and my eyes met Bobbie's in the mirror.

"What? Oh, sorry, Sis." I left her room and closed the door behind me.

I stood in the hall for a minute or two. I was confused. My sister had kissed me. She had asked me to help her change. She hadn't even yelled at me for perving at her, even though I had, and quite obviously at that, too. In fact, she sounded almost sorry when she asked me to leave while she changed.

Still a little confused, I went back to my room and put the necklace back in its case.

Later that evening, when I was alone in my room, the images from this afternoon's modeling session came back to me.

My sister in her short black dress, wearing this impressive pearl necklace, three strings of silver-white pearls on her slightly tanned but still quite fair skin, resting on the two magnificent globes of her tits, that were framed and supported by the built-in black brassiere of her dress.

It didn't take long and Fred Jr. was ready to play. I freed him from his confines, grabbed the bottle of hand lotion I kept for this purpose and squirted a generous amount of the slippery substance into my hands.

The lotion was pearly white and always reminded me of jizz, as if my hands were coated in my slippery sauce even before I got started.

'I'll give you a pearl necklace, too, Bobbie!' The dirty thoughts took control of my brain as I slowly began to stroke Fred Jr., my fist wrapped tightly around his thick and solid shaft.

'Squeeze your tits together for me, Sis! Can you feel my dick moving up and down between them? They're beautiful, and so soft.' I kept my eyes closed as I stroked my dick. I didn't want to be distracted. I saw the two pillows of her breasts slowly moving up and down my cock.

'Oh, yeah, move them up and down, Sis. Oh, Bobbie, I can feel it coming already. Your tits are fucking me so good. Squeeze them a little tighter.' I pumped my dick furiously, my fist clenched around its pulsating shaft, mimicking the images that played in my head.

I grunted as I came. My spunk flew across the room and landed about 2 feet away from me on the floor. A second rope of jizz made it to my knees and landed on my jeans.

I tucked Fred Jr. back into my trousers and got up to wipe my cum off the floor, when I noticed something strange. The door to my room was open. I was sure I had closed it earlier. I never forgot to close the door before I jerked off.

--

The next morning I made another trip to the mall. I needed a new present for Mom, and I wanted to return the watch I had bought for Bobbie. There was no question that Bobbie would be getting the pearl necklace now. It was made for her.

I ended up buying another chain, a gold one, braided, for Mom. Very nice, too, but not half as exciting as the pearl necklace that soon would be Bobbie's. I found a set of pearl earrings that matched the necklace, too. I was looking forward to seeing Bobbie's face when she unwrapped her gifts.

When I came back from the mall and passed my sister's room, I heard a quiet moan through her closed door. Could it be...? I tried my luck and carefully turned the door knob. The door opened quietly. My sister lay on her bed, stark naked, her legs spread open, as wide as possible.

At first, I couldn't see her pussy. She had it covered with her hand, and her fingers were lightly tapping her lips.

When she pulled back her hand, I was met with an amazing sight. Between her very shapely thighs, my sister's pussy was covered in the fullest bush I had ever seen. I don't think it had ever been touched by a razor.

There was long, dark hair everywhere. Even the little gap between her pussy and ass seemed to be hairy, albeit the fur down there was rather matted and sticky. Her hair ran up onto her thighs and down into the cleft between the cheeks of her ass.

All the girls I had been with before had shaved to some extent. Some were completely bare, some had "landing strips", others a fuller triangle at the top of their cunts, but without fail, they all had bare lips.

Bobbie's lips were hairy. The fiery-red of her swollen cunt was only barely visible through the thick forest of her pubes.

My sister reached under her pillow and pulled out a pink vibrator. It was thicker and longer than I expected. A good size. Probably even bigger than Fred Jr. Well, maybe not.

It was one of those that had an additional little nub that could either stimulate the clit or the ass, depending which way it was turned. Bobbie turned it downwards before she spread her lips with her fingers and slowly inserted the big toy into her slick but very tight cleft.

I watched in amazement as inch after inch of the toy disappeared into my sister's cunt, her lips forming a tight seal around it. Fred Jr. stood at attention again, straining the fabric of my jeans.

When about two thirds of the plastic tube had disappeared inside my sister's body, she stopped, as if to allow her tight canal to adjust to the girth of the plastic penis. The little plastic nub on the underside was just about touching her puckered hole. After a short pause Bobbie pushed the vibrator in a little bit more. She rolled her hips to increase the stimulation on her ass.

I was very tempted to join her. Not on her bed, but remotely, at the door, stroking Fred Jr., as I watched my sister fuck herself with her pink vibrator, but I didn't dare pull my cock out in the hallway.

Bobbie did not spare her toy anything. It went in and out of her creamy pussy, over and over again. The plastic shaft glistened from her wetness, a white ring of lather forming at its base.

I imagined how it must feel to be inside this hot, slick and very tight little cunt, fucking her pussy, just as this pink plastic toy did just now.

Bobbie was moaning loudly as she fucked herself faster and faster. Her head was thrashing from side to side and her thighs started to tremble as she was approaching her climax.

She looked adorable when she came. Her whole body shook, her hands let go of the toy that was pushed out of her tight canal in seconds. She had her eyes closed, her mouth in a big O. Without a sound escaping her lips, she was quietly enjoying the pleasures of her release.

It was time to leave. Fred Jr. was demanding attention, and besides, I didn't want to get caught peeping. I quietly closed the door, retreated to my room, threw myself on the bed and masturbated feverishly, reliving every second of the incredible spectacle I had just witnessed.

--

I woke up to an incredibly delicious smell that filled the whole house.

I needed a moment to realize where I was and what day it was. Only a couple of seconds ago, I had been perched between my sister's beautiful legs, her full bush directly in front of my nose, her red pussy lips glistening with her wetness that was seeping copiously out of her excited cunt, matting the hair on her plump lips and filling the air with an incredible smell. I inhaled deeply.

Bacon! I opened my eyes and the bubble burst. I was in my room, alone in my bed. I quickly closed my eyes again, trying to prolong the pleasure, but the dream was over. Only the smell of freshly cooked bacon was still around.

I checked the clock on my bedside table. It was 9:15am, the 24th of December. Christmas Eve morning. I must have slept a solid 14 or 15 hours. The last thing I remembered was laying down to jerk off after spying on my sister masturbating. That was yesterday afternoon. After that, everything was in a haze. I must have dreamed a lot.

I remember being surrounded by dripping wet pussies and gorgeous, lavishly big tits in my sleep. At one stage I was attacked by at least a dozen pairs of ruby-red lips that sucked and nibbled every inch of my body.

Towards the very end of my dream, the body parts that had excited and teased me during the night came together to form the body of my sister, who lay on the bed in front of me, her legs spread as far as she could, her eyes begging me silently: 'Come on, Fred. Don't be chicken. Eat my pussy.'

This was where my dream ended when the delicious smell of freshly cooked bacon woke me up.

I pulled the cover back and sat on the edge of the bed. My dick was rock hard, but that had to wait. Breakfast was more important.

I quickly threw on my jeans and shirt and hurried downstairs, where I was greeted by my sister and mother, who had polished off the first round of the delicious breakfast meat already.

The Pogues' 'Fairytale of New York' was playing on the radio.

Mom stood at the stove, her back turned to me. She had thrown on a dressing gown, but Bobbie hadn't bothered. Wearing nothing but her PJs, my sister sat on a chair, one leg up on the seat, her arms around her knee.

"Good morning, Fred. Sleep well?"

"I did, Bobbie. Thank you. Like a corpse. I don't even know how long I slept, to be honest."

"You fell asleep in your clothes, Fred. When I checked on you before I went to sleep, you were passed out on your bed."

"I must have been up at some stage then, because this morning, I was just in my t-shirt and boxers."

"You weren't. Up, I mean. You looked very uncomfortable in your clothes, and so I pulled your shirt and jeans off you while you slept," Bobbie explained a little quieter than normal.

I wondered if she did anything else besides take my jeans off.

"Are you sure I wasn't 'up' when you pulled my jeans off me, Bobbie" I asked cheekily, also a little under my breath.

My sister blushed and stuck her tongue out.

"I know what you were doing last night, Fred. Your fly was still open."

It was my turn to blush.

"I told you I'm horny all the time, Bobbie." I didn't even try to deny it.

We had to stop our little conversation. Mom had finished cooking another batch of bacon and placed a full plate of the crispy delight in front of me.

"Enjoy, Fred."

"Thanks, Mom."

Bobbie reached over and took a strip of bacon from my plate, leaning forward ever so slightly, but enough for me to get a good eyeful of her magnificent tits again. I was too busy watching her to complain about her stealing my food.

"I know something else, Fred," I heard Bobbie say quietly, as she chewed on the last bit of bacon.

My mouth went dry. Everything in the room fell into a little bit of a haze, but I could hear my sister's voice quite clearly.

"I know you watched me yesterday afternoon." Her voice sounded casual, more stating the fact than trying to accuse me of anything.

Busted.

"Did you enjoy the show, little brother?"

She didn't seem to be mad.

"I didn't mind you watching me. At first, I did, but then knowing you were behind the door turned me on. Did you stroke your dick while you were looking at me? I imagined you would." Bobbie smiled at me. "I imagined how big it would be, and how veiny."

This was torture. Was I dreaming, or was my sister casually telling me her sexual fantasies about me over a plate of bacon?

"Earth to Fred. Earth to Fred." I nearly choked on the piece of bacon in my mouth.

"I asked you if you had any plans for today, Fred? Gee, are you daydreaming again?"

"No plans. I need a shower." Suddenly, I was in a hurry to get up. I needed to be alone. Had I just daydreamed about my sister telling me she had noticed me watching her masturbate?

--

The next time I saw my sister again was in the afternoon, when it was time for our annual pre-Christmas drinks. Over the past ten or eleven years, we had established a tradition of spending the afternoon of Christmas Eve together, talking about this and that, putting our presents under the tree and generally enjoying each other's company. This year would be no different, or so I thought.

I had put on my good pants and a white shirt. Mom liked it if we dressed festively for the occasion.

"Mom's gone out. She says not to wait for her. She got a telephone call earlier," Bobbie told me, when I entered the living room, my arms full with Christmas presents. My sister wore the black dress again. This time she had also opted to wear black stockings and black high heels with it. She looked classy.

"I think she's gone to see Harold," Bobbie added, a cheeky tone in her voice. "I told you she's falling for him."

"I'm sorry I've been acting strange lately," I said as I sat down on the couch beside my sister. "This last year has been a bit much for me. Failing my year in college, starting work in the Pharmacy, the training. I'm so looking forward to a little bit of quiet."

"I'm the same. The new job, the move, it's all taken its toll. I'm really glad we're here together now."

As Bobbie moved in a little closer on the couch, I felt the urge to get up. I placed some firewood in the hearth and lit a fire. Then I put on the old Christmas CD again.

123456...8