Mistletoe and Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had an idea.

"Be right back," I said and got up from the bed. Bobbie looked at me with a puzzled look.

"Where are you going," she asked.

"Just stepping outside for a moment."

If my plan was to work out, I needed to be quick.

I rang a small limousine service I knew and asked for Mike, the owner. His wife was very ill and he got her prescriptions filled at our Pharmacy. I was sure he could do with a few bucks on the side.

I explained what I had in mind. Collect Bobbie and me at the motel and take us to whatever restaurant would take our last-minute booking. I'd let him know as soon as I had made the reservations. I was prepared to pay premium, a) because of the day, and b) because of the short notice, of course. He wanted $400 for the night, I offered him $500. Merry Christmas, Mike.

Then, I rang the best restaurant in town. French cuisine, as far removed from turkey, stuffing and gravy as possible. I was lucky, they had a cancellation. 7pm to 11pm. Set menu, $150 per person, without wine. I agreed. Tonight, nothing would be too expensive. I had savings I could tap into.

I let Mike know when and where to take us. He would be here for 6.30pm. That left us with two hours before we'd have to get ready, and I knew exactly what to do with that time. A quick ring to reception and all was sorted.

I went back inside and told Bobbie to get up. I took her by the hand and brought her outside.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

We went to reception and I collected a set of towels for each of us and two bathing suits.

"Spa day! We're going to relax for a while, Bobbie. They have a sauna and a steam room in this place. I thought that would be perfect to wind down after the day we had. Go, get changed. I'll meet you inside."

Bobbie looked stunning in her new suit. Fred Jr. noticed it first, and made every effort to make his presence clear. I had been close guessing her size, and the suit fit almost perfectly. Maybe I could have gone one number bigger.

The tight speedos I had got for myself did not leave much to the imagination, either. I hoped we'd be on our own today.

We were. On our own. Not a soul to be seen, which was great, because the moment my sister saw me, her nipples did the same as Fred Jr. had done, and poked through the thin material of her suit. She looked adorable.

We went into the steam room together. The warm air softened my mood almost immediately, and took away any anxiety, too. Bobbie and I sat in the hot room, silently, allowing the stress of the day to be taken away by the copious amounts of steam that completely engulfed us every 10 minutes or so.

After 3 cycles of steam, Bobbie got up and said. "I'm going to cool off for a moment, Fred. I'm going to fall asleep if I stay in here any longer."

I followed her outside, and we took the cold shower together, quickly rubbing each other's bodies. The cold water made us shiver.

Afterwards, each of us lay down in one of the available loungers.

"This is great, Fred. Thanks for organising it. The spa is exactly what I needed after all we've been through today."

Bobbie seemed happy.

"The day is not over, yet, Sis. There's more to come", I announced.

"Really? What is it, Fred? What else have you planned?"

"You'll see," was all I said. I would show her that I was well able to keep a secret.

We went for another session in the steam room. Another 30 minutes, a cold shower and some relaxation in the loungers later I checked the time. It was nearly 5:15pm, and so I said, "Let's go, Bobbie. We need to get ready."

"For what, Fred? Tell me."

I smiled at her. My lips were sealed.

"I'm not telling you. Just that much, I want you to shower and put some make-up on. I also want you to wear your black dress, heels and the pearl necklace. You did bring them, didn't you?"

Bobbie got a little excited. "I did, Fred. What do you have planned? Don't keep it a secret. I want to know."

All I did to answer her was kiss her deeply, longingly.

"Trust me, Sis. It's going to be great!"

We got ready just in time, which was great, because we didn't have to wait, dressed up as we were. For some reason I had decided that my black suit and tie, together with a white shirt was an essential, and had brought it, too.

Bobbie and I looked stunning. My sister in high heels, black dress, wearing this stunning piece of jewellery, I in my black suit and tie.

It was my turn to be surprised when Mike turned up to collect us. I had expected him to arrive in his slightly beat-up 15 year old Cadillac limo, but he pulled up in a pearly-white, perfectly polished Lincoln Town Car. The latest model.

Bobbie didn't believe her eyes.

"Wow. Fred. Where are we going?"

The look on her face was similar to the one she had when she discovered I had gifted her the pearl necklace earlier today.

"Surprise, baby." I kissed her again. I got Mike to take our picture just before we stepped into the impressive car.

The drive was only about ten minutes, but Mike took a long detour to make sure the ride to the restaurant was as memorable as possible for us, and it was. The interior of the car was made entirely of white leather with silver trimmings. The seats were soft, and the car even had a little fridge. I opened it and found a chilled bottle of Champagne and two glasses.

I opened the bottle and poured each of us a glass of Champagne.

"To us, Bobbie."

"To us, Fred."

We kissed before we drank.

When we arrived at the Restaurant, Mike opened the door for us, and Bobbie left the car first. I followed her, patted Mike on the back and said, "Thank you man. That was perfect. I owe you."

All he responded was, "Happy Christmas, Fred." He'd be back shortly after 11 to take us back to the motel.

The Maître d' greeted us at the door and led us to our table. It was beautifully set, a little bit separate from the rest of the guests. This was perfect.

As I sat down, it dawned on me that this was really our first date.

I hadn't ever done anything like this for a girl on a first date. Usually, I'd take them to the diner, and if things worked out, we'd park up for a while afterwards.

"This is beautiful, Fred. Thank you so much. Do you know that this is our first date? At least if we don't count the coffee a couple of days ago, but then we were just brother and sister, not lovers." Bobbie didn't seem to be shy about our relationship status, or the fact that we were siblings and not supposed to date in the first place.

"I was just thinking the same, baby. You deserve the best. I love you."

"I love you, too."

The sommelier arrived at our table, asking us what we'd like to drink. He suggested two wines. A white for the first half of the meal, and a red to finish off.

The meal was spectacular. We were served seven different courses, from soup to fish, to meat, you name it, and by the time we had finished the second bottle of wine we were quite tipsy, too.

We had been flirting shamelessly over our food, sharing bits whenever we could, holding hands and generally behaving like the young lovers we were. By the time the meal was finished, each of us was quite worked up, not to say horny.

At least I was, but I could tell from the look on Bobbie's face that she was ready for some action later on in the motel, too.

We had a few minutes before Mike would be there to pick us up, and we decided to go for a little stroll. The restaurant was in a busy shopping district, and there were a lot of shop windows to look at, each with more expensive things in them, than the ones before.

"Look at those," Bobbie said, looking at a pair of wedding rings. "They are really pretty. I'd like rings like that one day."

"We can't get married, Bobbie. You know that, right?"

"Who says we've got to get married to wear those rings," she responded, and, of course, she was right.

I pulled her close and kissed her gently. "We'll get rings like these someday. Promise."

It was time to go back to the restaurant. Mike would be there, waiting for us any minute.

--

Bobbie threw herself on the bed in the motel and exclaimed, "That was the best evening of my life. Thank you, Fred."

I dropped down beside her and said, "It was, Bobbie. I hope we'll have many great evenings together, even if they don't all involve Limos and fancy Restaurants. Merry Christmas, baby."

"Merry Christmas, honey. I've been hot for you ever since we came back from the spa. I don't know why. Maybe it was because your speedos were about two numbers too small?"

Bobbie chuckled, turned to me and kissed me passionately, trying to loosen my tie while our tongues were dueling.

I couldn't answer her straight away.

When we took a break to catch our breath, I said, "Me, too, Bobbie. I was glad no-one else was there. Your nipples were literally poking through your swimsuit. I've been ready to make love to you all night."

"I'd like that, Fred, to make love to you tonight."

She felt for Fred Jr. through my trousers.

"I see, he is ready, too!"

He was, indeed. As soon as we were both naked, Bobbie climbed on top of me and sat down on my hard cock. We took our time, making slow and sensual love, intensifying our new bond as lovers even more. Bobbie came first this time. I released my seed deep inside her soon after her orgasm subsided.

Bobbie didn't get off me after we came. She kept Fred Jr. inside her, even when he went completely limp, constantly massaging him with the muscles of her pelvic floor, and soon after our first orgasm, he was ready to play again.

"Wow, Sis. That was extra special," I said after she began to rock on my cock again. "Is there anything else like that you can do that I should know of?"

"You'll find out, little brother. You'll see."

This time she was a little more forceful riding me, although still very gentle. After my first orgasm I was able to last much longer, and Bobbie came twice, before I was ready to shoot my load again.

--

Waking up in the motel the next morning felt a little sore, although the new love of my life, my sister was beside me, naked, her warm mouth kissing and nibbling on my morning wood.

"Good morning, love," she said as I opened my eyes, only briefly interrupting what she was doing. "I hope you slept well."

"Mhm, I love being woken up like this, Sis."

"I couldn't help myself when I saw your dick standing proud when I opened my eyes this morning. You were right. He's hard every morning." She took me in deep again, past the tight ring of her throat.

I reached out to her. The least I could do was finger her as she sucked me off.

Bobbie understood quickly and repositioned herself, her open cunt hovering directly above my mouth. All I had to do is bunch up my pillow a bit and lap up the copious amounts of nectar that flowed from her sopping wet flower directly into my mouth.

I licked her hot cunt for all it was worth, my sister throat-fucked my hard prick, and it didn't take long before both of us came. What a great way to start the day!

We took a shower together that morning. I think, after having been kicked out of the house, we were both eager to be as close together as we could.

After our shower, we got dressed. Time for breakfast. I hadn't a clue where to go, but Bobbie knew a place that was most likely open. It wasn't fancy, but the food was good and plentiful.

After breakfast, neither of us fancied going back to the motel. It was a depressing place, and a constant reminder of our fate. We decided to spend the day at Bobbie's place. At least that would allow us to pretend all was OK, but soon, the depression we had been able to keep away so well caught up with us again.

We were sitting in Bobbie's one-room 'apartment', physically holding on to each other, as if to keep each other from drowning, when my cell phone rang.

I didn't recognize the number, at least it wasn't in my contacts, and I was ready to click the call away, when a curious feeling I can't describe made me answer.

It was Harold.

It was a long call. At some stage I put the phone on loudspeaker, so Bobbie could hear what was said, too.

To make a very long story short, Harold had managed to calm Mom down enough that she was willing to talk to us again, if we were up for it. He'd understand perfectly well, we might need another couple of days, and that would be OK.

Harold suggested a meeting on 'neutral ground' as he put it, and he mentioned his house as the venue for our first meeting on the way he described as 'reconciliation'.

What was most important, and what made the difference, at least to me, is that never once during this conversation, Harold tried to judge Bobbie or me for our relationship. Without that, I would have probably not even let him finish.

When he was done delivering his message, Bobbie and I told him we'd consider and be in touch with him soon, and we said our goodbyes.

"Wow. That was quick," Bobbie remarked sarcastically after the phone was off. "Only yesterday, we were the antichrists that needed to be removed from her life, and today she's offering signs of peace? Through an intermediary? Hell, what should I make of that?"

"I know. I feel the same. I'm hurt and angry about Mom's reaction, too, but I still think it's a good idea to talk to her, hear what she has to say and why she changed her mind. I don't think either of us would be happy living our lives without her."

"You're probably right, Fred, but I don't think today is the day for it. I need a little longer, I think, to allow the immediate pain to go away."

"That's OK, Bobbie," I reassured her. "I'm sure they'll understand. I do, anyways. Should I ring them and let them know to meet tomorrow?"

"Yeah, but not at his house. That's not 'neutral ground'. The motel would be more neutral than his house."

"OK. Where should we suggest to meet? Somewhere that's quiet, secluded and nobody's home. Do you know of such a place, Bobbie?"

"I think I do, Fred. Marty has a cabin. I don't believe anyone is there at the moment. His family always spends Christmas at one of their homes. They only go there for New Year's. I could give him a call and see if we can have it for a couple of days. He still owes me a favor or two."

"Who's Marty, Bobbie? Should I know him?" I was a little bit jealous.

"Mr. Henderson, silly. I told you, I was dating him in college. The guy who taught me how to deep-throat."

The guy I had made a mental note to thank for teaching my sister everything she knew about sex. And now, he was even going to rescue our family. This man was a true saint.

"Go ahead and call him. Have you ever been there, Bobbie? The cabin, I mean?"

"Once or twice, maybe," she answered vaguely. "The beds up there are very comfy."

Marty was surprised to hear from Bobbie again, of course, but the cabin was available, and he didn't have a problem with us using it for our little family get-together, as Bobbie had put it. We'd have to bring food and drinks, but there was firewood available, that we would be welcome to use.

This was great. Bobbie must have done incredible things to him when they had been together. I was starting to get horny thinking about the surprises Bobbie still had up her sleeves, that might have caused this generosity.

I rang Harold back and let him know our plans. He was happy with everything I said.

Mom and he would travel to the cabin. It might be for the best of it, he said, to meet in a place where neither of us could get away easily. That way, we'd be forced to talk things through.

We planned to meet up there tomorrow after lunch, at 2pm, to be exact. That allowed all of us plenty of time to get there. If it got too late to travel back tomorrow, we would stay the night. That way we wouldn't have to rush.

After all was settled I felt a little better, and I think Bobbie was the same. Now that we were talking again I knew we would be able to resolve any differences we might have, even if this involved accepting unconventional living and loving arrangements.

"I'm glad Harold rang," Bobbie said when I had ended the last call. "I was beginning to lose hope. I don't think I've ever gone this long without talking to Mom before."

"Yeah, me neither. Not even when I told her I had flunked College. Even then she was looking for solutions right away."

"Let's get back to the motel, Fred. We paid for two nights, we should spend them there. Plus, I could do with another session in the steam room. I'll grab a proper swimsuit, though. Go ahead to the car, Fred. I won't be long."

We didn't talk much during the drive back to the motel. We both needed a bit of time coming to terms with meeting Mom and Harold tomorrow, it seemed.

Back at the motel, we didn't waste much time. We grabbed our swimsuits and towels and headed over to the spa.

The time in the steam room did us good. We went for two sessions again, the same as yesterday.

"Come here, Fred! I want to cuddle a bit before we go for dinner." Bobbie lay stark naked and spread eagled on the bed and looked at me, as I was coming back from my shower. Her hairy bush looked delicious.

I quickly hopped on to the bed and squeezed in beside her. Cuddling sounded good. We had fucked a lot in the past 24 hours. It was fair enough to be taking things a little bit slower today.

We slipped under the covers and held each other tightly. It was Bobbie who spoke first.

"I'm nervous about tomorrow, Fred. What if she yells at us again?"

"She won't, Bobbie. Harold will be there. And if things go out of hand we can always leave. I think everything will be god, though. It has always been, and it always will be. This time, Mom just needed a little bit of help. I'm positively sure she loves both of us. Separately or together. We should give her a bit of time to accept us being a couple, though. She might find that hard to come to terms with."

"I think I'm kind of glad she has Harold to help her out now and then," Bobbie said.

"I sure am, too. He saved the day this time, that's for sure. We owe him big time, Sis."

"I think so, too. I would never have thought Mom would be ready to even look at us again so quickly. I just hope she'll be civil tomorrow,"

--

The following day we got up and left early. It was quite a drive to the cabin. Bobbie knew a cozy little country restaurant, about half way there, that served a great breakfast.

The place was lovely. A real country-diner, rustic atmosphere and good food. It also had a little shop, where we stocked up with some basics for dinner, just in case we would have to stay the night.

We didn't talk much during the ride. I think, we were both quite nervous and anxious to get the meeting with Mom and Harold over with.

The cabin was freezing cold when we arrived. I went to gather firewood and lit the fire. While I stoked the fire, Bobbie made coffee, and by the time Mom and Harold arrived, the smell of fire and fresh coffee filled the place.

The cabin was so homely, it was hard to believe the four of us could have a hard fight, or at least a strong argument later on.

We didn't argue or fight. The 'meeting' was a quick and relatively quiet affair.

Harold had done his work well. While emotions were tense when we first met, they quickly softened. Mom apologized unreservedly for kicking us out of the house, and Bobbie and I apologized for the very rude and embarrassing display they had been forced to see.

With the formalities out of the way, we gradually found back to the usual and very open way we used to have with each other.

Harold was surprisingly open minded about Bobbie and I being together, and he had no difficulty understanding, or at least accepting, when both of us explained that we were in love with each other. He had done no small bit of convincing Mom that nothing we did was actually illegal in our State, or would end us up in jail.

1...345678