Mistletoe and Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Henderson had been a great teacher. I made a note to thank him should I ever meet him.

"Fuck me now, little brother," Bobbie said quietly after a few minutes of intense fingering. I had already felt the trembling in her legs and knew she was getting close.

I got on top of her and gently placed Fred Jr. at her entrance. I wanted our second time to be gentle, loving. When I had found her opening, I let my cock sink inside her. I didn't particularly push. I let gravity do its work instead.

My hard dick slowly sliding into her tight cunt felt amazing. I could feel every little ripple in her cunt walls tease my cock as he opened her tunnel inch by inch. When I reached the bottom, I pulled back again, slowly, caressing her insides with my hard tool.

Bobbie moved her hips to match my rhythm. Slowly, gently. Every time I pushed in, she moved up to meet my cock, every time I pulled out, she pulled back. It was great. It was almost like my cock and my sister's cunt had a conversation. A very loving one at that.

My mouth found hers and we kissed, our tongues moving against each other in the same slow rhythm of my cock moving in her pussy. If this wasn't heaven, it was pretty darn close. Never in my life had I felt a stronger sense of belonging.

Something special happened that Christmas morning. Something I had never felt with any of the other girls I had been with before. I developed a deep bond with my sister, and the longer my cock moved in her cunt, the deeper my feeling of love and belonging for her became.

We fucked for a very long time, gently moving our bodies against each other before we came, almost at the same time. The moment I came, I knew I had found home. I knew Bobbie was the one, the woman I wanted to be with for the rest of my life.

For the first time in my life, I had truly made love.

"I love you, Fred." It was Bobbie, my sister who said it first, and her words sounded so right, so true and so accurate.

"I love you, too, Bobbie. I want to be with you. Forever." As cheesy as this sounded, it was true.

"I told you yesterday you were mine, and I meant it. I am in love with you, Fred. I think, I have been for a while." Bobbie appeared to be very sure of her feelings.

"Merry Christmas, baby." I kissed my sister gently on the lips.

"Merry Christmas, little brother." She kissed me back.

--

We got up, showered got dressed, if putting on our Christmas onesies counted as that, and went downstairs.

At the bottom of the stairs, just about out of sight from anywhere else in the house but the front door, we kissed one last time, before we entered the real world. The world that would never be able to know the true story about Bobbie and Fred.

We went to the living room first. It was empty. We found Mom and Harold in the kitchen, at the fully set breakfast table.

"Merry Christmas, you two," Bobbie blurted out first.

"Yeah, Merry Christmas," I followed suit.

"Merry Christmas, children," Mom and Harold completed the round of seasonal wishes almost in unison.

"You two look cozy. Do you mind if we join you," I asked, sitting down in my usual chair, without waiting for an answer. Bobbie sat down at the table, too. Since Harold had taken her usual chair, she had the perfect excuse to take the chair next to mine. I placed my hand on her thigh and squeezed it lightly.

Bobbie wasn't having it.

"Stop it, Fred!"

"What's up, Bobbie," Mom asked, more out of habit.

"He's pestering me, Mom. Stop it, Fred!" I squeezed her thigh a second time.

"Gee, children, you're really putting up a traditional family Christmas show. Stop pestering your sister, Fred." Mom was all 'mother' again for a moment.

Harold looked on in slight disbelief.

"They're not like that every morning, honey," Mom explained quickly. "I don't know what has gotten into them today. Normally they act much more like adults these days."

"I presume it's the Christmas spirit, Helen. I've heard of people going crazy from it. Merry Christmas everyone!" Harold's eyes were sparkling. He seemed to have a good sense of humor. Good enough to cope with our crazy bunch anyways.

It was strange to hear my mother being called by first name, though. For the last 19 years she had always been 'Mom'. I presume she deserved to be herself again after all these years, but still. I'd have to get used to this.

"Show me your ring, Mom," Bobbie was all excited. "I didn't get a chance to look at it properly last night."

Mom extended her hand and lightly wiggled her fingers. The diamond sparkled like fire.

"It's beautiful, Mom. Congratulations, you two. I hadn't the slightest idea this was coming, but I'm very happy for you."

"Yeah, congratulations," I was once again left to follow my sister's lead. "That ring is stunning, Mom."

I was glad I had changed my mind about my Christmas presents. No way would the pearl necklace have been able to compete with this ring.

"Isn't it just beautiful?" Mom was excited. "I love it. I love you, Harold." She gave him a kiss.

Bobbie and I looked at each other. It was difficult to watch Mom behave like this. The highest level of affection at the breakfast table the two of us had been used to until now had been the question to please pass the milk, or whatever else had been missing from our breakfast.

Besides, I was dying to join the two lovebirds across the table in their display of affection. Sitting beside Bobbie and not being able to touch her made me incredible tense and horny, and I was sure she felt the same. She had gone awfully quiet and fidgety in the past few minutes.

"Let's go to the living room and see what Santa has brought us," I suggested. I needed a change of scenery. Plus, If I managed to get Mom and Harold out of the kitchen first, Bobbie and I would have an opportunity to grope each other quickly.

I was out of luck, though.

"You go on ahead, kids. I'll stay and clear the table first. You go on ahead with the children, Harold."

"Oh, no Helen, I'll stay and help you. You know what they say about many hands making light work."

I was sure he and I had the same plan.

Bobbie and I left the kitchen and quickly disappeared upstairs. We needed to touch each other badly. The moment we were out of sight, she grabbed me and pulled me in the biggest hug I had ever gotten.

"Oh Fred, watching those two downstairs has gotten me so horny, I thought I'd die. My pussy is dripping wet and itchy. I don't know what to do."

Neither did I. We certainly didn't have time to take care of Bobbie's itch.

"I'm the same, Bobbie. Fred Jr. has been standing up straight for the past half hour."

She reached down and grabbed my cock.

"Hmm, you're right, bro. I wish you could fuck me with it right now."

"We can't, Bobbie. Mom and Harold will have the kitchen cleaned any minute now. We need to make our way back down if we don't want them to become suspicious."

"Wait! I have the perfect excuse. I got a gift for Harold yesterday, just to be sure. It's still in my room. You can say you had to go to the bathroom or something." Bobbie slipped into her room and retrieved a small package.

"How did you know, Sis?"

"I didn't know. That's why I didn't put it under the tree. All I had was a hunch. Remember I asked you the other day if Mom had the hots for him? I've been suspecting something was going on between the two for a while."

"You're a genius. What did you get?"

"I got him leather-bound diary. It's just a token. I'm sure he'll appreciate it."

We made our way downstairs again, Bobbie first, I followed a little later. I did have to go to the bathroom after all.

Mom and Harold were sitting in the living room already, waiting impatiently.

"Where have you been, kids. I thought you couldn't wait to get here."

"I had to go upstairs first. Santa left a last-minute gift and missed the tree. He left it in my room instead."

"And I had to use the bathroom," I added, realizing how stupid this sounded, as soon as I had said it.

"Well, anyways. Time to open presents!" I tried to make good on my lame excuse.

We opened each other's presents and, like any year before this, tried to be as ecstatic about each of them as possible, even if some of them might have been a little underwhelming.

This year, however, neither of us, with the exception of Harold, maybe, had to pretend too hard to like their presents.

Mom was elated with the necklace I gave her. Bobbie didn't quite get what was happening. She had expected the pearl necklace to be pulled from the wrapping paper. She gave me a puzzled look. I pretended not to see her.

Harold did appreciate the diary we, eh, Bobbie, had got him. Especially, since he didn't expect to get anything, given the circumstances.

I was very happy with my presents, too, as for once I got things I could actually use. Mom and Harold had bought the very expensive college textbook I needed for next year, and Bobbie had gotten me the latest scientific calculator, which had some extra functions for Chemistry built in. Looked like I was all set to pass Junior year this time around!

However, Bobbie's face when she unpacked my present was priceless.

When she revealed the case of the pearl necklace underneath the wrapping paper, she went silent, and her eyes welled up. When she discovered the matching earrings, she was completely overwhelmed. It took her a moment to get her voice back, and it was still a bit shaky when she hugged me and whispered into my ear, "I love you."

She proudly showed the jewellery around, and everybody in the room duly admired it. Mom complimented me for my taste, as Bobbie had done yesterday.

"When are you going to wear it for us, Bobbie," Mom asked her.

"I have a beautiful black cocktail dress, it will go perfectly with. I'll show you all on New Year's Eve, I presume."

"That would be perfect. Harold and I have planned a little party at his house for New Year's Eve. We'd like you to come, too, kids. If you don't have any other plans, that is?"

Neither Bobbie nor I had made any plans, yet, so we both agreed to come. It would be a great occasion to show off the new jewellery. I was sure, Mom and Harold would use the occasion to officially announce their engagement, too.

After the presents were unwrapped and the living room was habitable again, Mom and Harold went for a walk. This was the perfect occasion for me and Bobbie to do what we needed to do, too. We had been horny for each other since breakfast.

As soon as they had closed the front door behind them, Bobbie slipped out of her onesie and jumped into my lap. She was stark naked. It seemed she had given up the habit of wearing underwear.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she whispered between little kisses she planted on my neck, right underneath my ear.

"The necklace is so special. It's wonderful you decided to give it to me."

"There was nothing I could do after I saw it on you the other day. You looked so beautiful wearing it, and I got so horny putting it on and taking it off you, that I had to give it to you. Believe me, it took all my willpower not to throw you on the bed and fuck you senseless after unzipping your dress the other day."

"I wouldn't mind if you took care of that now, bro. I've been dripping wet and horny for your cock all morning, and I've got way too many of my senses still together. Get out of your onesie, and give it your older sister, little brother. Fuck me senseless!"

"I want you to wear the necklace while I fuck you, Bobbie. Wear it for me."

Bobbie got off my lap and put on the expensive looking jewellery. Even with nothing else on her body, she looked stunning. I slipped out of my onesie and got rid of my boxers, freeing a very eager Fred Jr., who pointed straight at my sister.

Bobbie didn't waste any time. She dropped on her knees in front of me and gave Fred Jr. the warm welcome he deserved.

"Well, hello little big man. Good to see you again, Fred Jr.," she greeted him and gave him a kiss straight on his head. She opened her mouth and my dick slipped into her with ease.

She didn't deep throat me this time. Instead, she let her tongue rub against me inside her mouth and stopped only when I signaled her I was ready to shoot my load.

When my cock had slipped from her mouth, Bobbie took up the same position on the couch that she had taken up last night. Her ass at the edge, her legs behind her shoulders.

"Come here little brother and fuck your big sister's horny cunt. She's been waiting for that big piece of man-meat all day."

I couldn't refuse this offer, and entered her quickly. Her pussy was hot and tight. As I fucked her, Bobbie rubbed her clit to increase stimulation. Seeing the position she was in, I had another wicked idea. It wouldn't take much to fuck my sister in the ass. All I had to do was pull out and let my dick drop a little. I knew she liked stimulation back there.

I decided to be a little less direct, and so I dropped on my knees and rimmed her ass with broad strokes of my tongue.

"Oh Fred, yes. Eat my asshole, little brother." Bobbies fingers rubbed her clit even harder when she felt my wet tongue against her back door.

"Try and stick your tongue in a little. It feels great to have my ass played with."

I pressed my pointed tongue against her puckered hole and pushed gently. The firm muscle relaxed a bit, and I was able to push my tongue inside her ever so slightly.

Having lubricated her ass and relaxed her sphincter with my tongue, I decided to give it a try. I placed Fred Jr. against the dark round of her asshole and pushed gently, until I felt her resistance give a little.

I looked up at her. She had her eyes closed. Her fingers worked her clit frantically. I pushed a little more. Her sphincter opened up and allowed the tip of my cock to enter her ass. When all of my head had slipped into her dark hole I paused for a moment.

"You OK, Sis?"

"Mhm, please, don't stop. Fuck my ass, Fred. I like that."

With this, I pushed my length inside her tunnel. It was a tight fit, but it was quite clear that my cock wasn't the first one she had up this hole, either.

Once I felt her relax a little more, I started fucking her in earnest. In and out, like a piston in a well-oiled machine. The drops of cunt juice that ran from her dripping slit provided ample lubrication.

I was nearly ready to cum, and I was sure Bobbie was close, too, when suddenly, and without warning, the front door opened, and Mom and Harold stepped back into the house.

Mom saw us first, naked, on the living room couch, my hard dick buried deep inside my sister's ass, Bobbie rubbing her clit as if her life depended on it.

I had my head turned to the door and was ready to die. I saw my mother, white as a sheet, gasping for air, speechless.

It didn't help, that, the very second I pulled out, Fred Jr. went off, and the thick white cream that shot from my cock covered her very exposed ass.

Under different circumstances, that is without Mom and Harold standing in the doorway, looking at us, I would have loved to give my sister an anal cream pie like this. In our current situation, it was the ultimate embarrassment.

"What in the name of all that's dear to me you two think you are doing? Roberta! Frederick," Mom screamed, while we tried to cover up as much as we could, given the fact that our onesies weren't anywhere within reach.

I angled for the suits, threw Bobbie hers and I used mine to hide Fred Jr. from plain sight as much as possible.

Harold had wisely left the scene.

"Would one of you care to explain," she asked, only to continue ranting a few seconds later. "I can't believe it. My son and my daughter. Incest. Christmas. Harold. Ruin. Family. Disappointment. Disgrace." Her words became more and more incoherent the more she yelled at us.

"We're sorry, Mom..," I started, but she cut me short.

"You're sorry? That's all you have to say? I don't think, being sorry is quite enough to make this right, you two. You two are brother and sister for crying out loud! What made you think you could...? Are you even aware that incest is a crime?"

"You weren't..," Bobbie tried to answer, but she also did not have a chance against Mom's rage.

"I wasn't what? Supposed to see you two fuck? I bet you I wasn't!"

We had never heard Mom cuss before. This was bound to mean the biggest trouble we had ever been in. And we were right.

"I want you two out of the house within the hour," Mom said quietly, but in a voice that made it very clear she meant it. "Grab your things and go. I don't care where you go, but don't you ever come back here again."

After that, she turned around and left.

Those were the last words we heard from our mother that day. We gathered our things and went upstairs, shocked. None of us said a word. We both went to our separate rooms.

After about 15 minutes, Bobbie knocked on my door.

"Come in," I said in a weak voice. I didn't care what happened any more. As far as I was concerned, my life was over.

Bobbie came in and sat down on the bed beside me. Like me, she was still wearing her Christmas onesie. Her eyes were red. She had been crying.

"Hold me, Fred. I feel as if I'm dying."

Bobbie lay down on my bed, and I lay down beside her, holding her tightly. It was good to feel her body against mine. Somehow, being with my sister gave me strength.

She seemed to be the same. After about five minutes of silence, she turned around to face me and kissed me tenderly.

"I love you, Fred, don't ever forget that."

"I love you, too, Bobbie. More than anyone else. But I love Mom, too. I don't know what to do any more."

"Well, we need to get out of here. There's no way around it. I don't think staying here would be any good. Not for us and not for her. How about we go to my place and take things from there? It's only one room, and my bed is very small, but it's better than nothing. What do you think, Fred?"

"Beats the motel I've been thinking of, Bobbie."

"You know what, Fred? Going to a motel is an even better idea! My bed really is too small. I doubt we would both be able to sleep in it, and the last thing I want tonight is sleeping without you by my side."

It took a while to find a motel with availability for tonight. There was one on the far side of our town that had a room available, and we told them to expect us soon. We'd check in as Mr. and Mrs. That would make things a lot easier, and we didn't even have to lie about our last names.

"Do you think she'll ever speak to us again, Bobbie," I asked my sister as we were driving across town. We had spent the last 20 minutes throwing essentials into two suitcases, which were now in the trunk of the car.

"I hope so. I don't think she'll be able to carry on with this for the rest of our lives. Besides, even if she decides to disown us, we'd still have to go back and get our stuff, so at some stage she'll have to start speaking to us again. I haven't ever seen her that angry, though." She didn't sound at all convinced.

Checking in at the motel was easy. The Mr. and Mrs. story worked just fine. When I lay down on the king size bed in our room, a little bit of my confidence returned, and I asked my sister playfully, "and where exactly was it we were forced to stop earlier, mylady?"

The lady didn't want to know anything of it, though. "Don't, Fred. I'm not in the mood for this. I need a little more time."

It was still early in the day, just before 3pm, and we had a lot of time to pass.

At home we would have probably played board games all afternoon, and then we would have had the Christmas turkey. After that, we would have watched 'Kevin - Home Alone' for the one-hundred and fiftieth time.

Neither of this sounded appealing. We didn't have any board games in the first place, and at least I wasn't in the mood for turkey.

1...345678