Mistletoe and Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Strange for Mom to be away today. She's never gone out on Christmas Eve before."

"I told you she has the hots for Harold. I bet the two are sitting in a cozy little Café holding hands." Bobbie patted the couch beside her.

"Sit down, Fred. You're making me nervous."

Sitting down next to my sister made me nervous. I couldn't get rid of the images of the pink vibrator in her pussy, or the images of her wearing the gorgeous pearl necklace, or the images of her in her PJs sitting on the kitchen chair this morning.

"What are you thinking about, Fred?"

I couldn't tell her my real thoughts, so I said, "How about a little mulled wine, Sis? Do you know how to make it?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. Mom has told me the secret recipe."

"Oh, so there is a secret recipe for it?"

"Yes, there is. Let's go to the kitchen, Fred."

We got up at the same time. We walked through the living room together, we reached the door at the same time.

"Wait, Fred," Bobbie said quietly as we passed through the doorway together. "Mistletoe!"

She got up on her toes and kissed me on the lips. Just a quick peck, but enough to get my attention, and that of Fred Jr.

"I wanted to do this ever since you unzipped my dress the other day," she whispered in my ear. "Now you. Mistletoe!"

Bobbie pressed her body tightly against mine as I closed my arms around her. She opened her lips in anticipation. It was obvious that she wasn't expecting a quick peck this time.

I bent down to her, slowly, prepared to retreat at any time. Bobbie put her arms around my neck, gently but steadily pulling me towards her. Obviously, she wanted this as much as I did.

I felt my sister's lips lightly graze mine. She gently sucked my lower lip, before she let her tongue slowly enter my mouth. Just the tip, gently probing, playing with the soft inner skin of my lower lip.

I welcomed her by lightly touching her tongue with mine.

Needless to say, we didn't make it to the kitchen. For what seemed like an eternity, we stood under the mistletoe, kissing, passionately exploring each other's mouths with our tongues.

When I felt a cramp coming on in my leg, I took my sister's hand and led her back to the couch and gently sat her down, before I sat down beside her. We continued to kiss. However, this time our hands started exploring, too.

My hand went up her leg, up to her knee and slid up a little farther, until it touched the hem of her skirt.

Her hand went down my chest and belly, until it came to rest on my belt.

We interrupted our kissing and looked at each other. My sister's eyes were filled with lust, and as I slowly moved my hand further up her leg, I felt her thighs opening up, welcoming my hands on her silky-smooth inner thighs underneath her skirt.

My sister's hands also continued their exploration. She had moved them off my belt between my legs, which I, too, opened slightly to allow her better access to my cock and balls, which Bobbie cupped and squeezed gently.

My hand was trapped between her thighs and the material of the skirt, that was a little too tight for me to be able to reach my target. I slid off the couch, and sat down between my sister's thighs on the floor. She bent over and mouthed "Zip!", offering me access to the short zipper that would allow her to remove the dress.

I opened the zip and she let the dress slide off her chest, exposing the most beautiful breasts I had ever seen in my life. They were truly magnificent.

I knew they were big. That was no secret. I had caught a glimpse of her areolas before, too, but seeing the perfect combination of her tits that were crowned by two large, dark circles of skin with incredible long nipples nearly drove me insane. I leaned forward and gently sucked one of her nipples into my mouth.

My sister let out a loud moan. Her nipple was hard, a little rubbery, and it tasted delicious. I switched to the other nipple before I planted little kisses all over her sweet belly, slowly moving down towards her sweet pussy.

Bobbie opened another zip, and I slid the dress off her hips. She was completely naked underneath, except for her shoes and a pair of thigh-high black stockings, but she was not wearing any panties. Had she planned this?

I didn't care. Planting little kisses to the right and left of her hairy mound, I moved farther and farther down, until my sister did something amazing.

She sat right on the edge of the couch and moved her long legs behind her shoulders. I knew she was flexible from watching her play with herself the other day, but I had no idea she could do this.

Her pussy and ass were wide open, easily accessible for me. She must have tidied up her pubes, too. The thick growth up her thighs and into her ass crack was gone. I was delighted that her lips were still hairy, though.

I bent forward and kissed and licked her thighs first, before I moved in on my target, licking the full length of her slit, from ass to clit in one long stroke. She tasted amazing. A mixture of grass and green tea, maybe. I opened her up with my fingers and licked her again.

Every time I tickled her clit, she moaned, her pussy contracted and drops of her liquid ran down her slit. I loved it, and decided to pay the fleshy pearl at the top of her pussy a little closer attention.

It wasn't long before my teasing and tickling my sister's clit paid off, and I was rewarded with the highest reward any man could get for eating his woman's pussy, an orgasm. Not mine, of course, but my sister's. She pressed her legs together like many girls do. This time, it was different, though. She had my head in a vice-like grip, and I found it hard to move.

And then she came. A lot. She only released my head when her orgasm subsided. By the time I managed to free my head from the strong grip of her thighs, my face was covered in her juices that were smeared around my mouth and nose, but also on my cheeks and up to my ears.

I looked up at Bobbie from between her thighs with a big grin on my face. It felt as if I had her cum inside my nose. It would be nice to smell her for a little while longer. She looked down at me and grinned, too.

"Wow, that was awesome, bro. Where did you learn to eat pussy like that?"

I didn't answer her, but kissed my way up to her face, paying particular attention to her nipples again, that were by far less hard now than they had been before.

When I reached my sister's face I kissed her long and deep. I needed her to taste herself.

"I'm covered in jour juices, Sis. You came a lot, babe."

"Poor brother, let me take care of that."

Bobbie licked and kissed every square inch of my face.

"Is that better?"

Actually, it wasn't. I felt just as sticky as before, but I didn't care. I still had important business to do, as Fred Jr. reminded me painfully. While my sister was totally naked and relaxed, I was fully dressed and still horny.

"Your turn!" Bobbie pulled me up on the couch and sat down between my legs on the floor. "Take off that shirt, Fred."

I unbuttoned the top three buttons of my shirt and pulled it off over my head. Bobbie didn't waste any time and nibbled at my nipples as soon as they came to light. Her teeth grazed lightly over the firm flesh, gently biting each of the little nubs before she started her kissing trail "down south".

She loosened my belt buckle, opened the top button of my pants and unzipped me, all with one hand, while she kissed down my chest and belly.

My pants came off quickly, but other than my sister I was wearing boxers. Bobbie reached inside the fly and pulled out Fred Jr. He was ready for action.

"It's beautiful, Fred. I've been amazed by your cock ever since I saw it for the first time."

"I thought you were staring at it a little the other morning, Bobbie, when you pulled off my blanket."

"Not then, silly," Bobbie responded, gripping my hard dick tightly in her fist and stroking it forcefully. "It was last year. You had left the bathroom door open while you were in the shower, and I watched you. I watched you a lot since then."

She opened her mouth and took my hard cock between her lips. She sucked it hard and I moaned in approval.

"Ever since I saw you that day, I've been obsessed with your dick, Fred. I knew I had to have it. It is so much bigger than the little pencils the boys in school had. It is even bigger than Mr. Henderson's."

She pushed her head over my dick, taking inch by inch of it in her mouth. Had I heard her correctly? Mr. Henderson had been one of her favorite lecturers in college. How did she know the size of his dick?

The idea of my innocent looking sister fucking her college professor made me hot. I wondered what other stories she had to share. I wasn't able to follow this thought, though. My sister's lips had arrived at my pubes.

She swallowed Fred Jr. whole, and began to throat-fuck me, letting my cock pop in and out of her tight throat over and over. I had never experienced anything like this before, and here I was, believing my sister might still be a virgin.

Just as my playing with her clit had made her come quickly, my cock didn't resist her tight throat very long. When I came, Bobbie simply pushed her mouth down, and I shot my full load straight into her stomach.

Before letting my now limping cock slide fully out of her mouth, she squeezed the last few drops of my cum onto her tongue. I had an idea what would come next, and I didn't know whether I should be looking forward to it or not.

Bobbie kissed me like I had kissed her earlier. Long and deep. Her tongue tasted of my cum. A little salty, musky, but not at all unpleasant.

We held each other in our arms.

"I didn't know you fucked Mr. Henderson," I said after a while, trying to be as casual as I could.

"There's a lot you don't know about me, little brother."

"Like what," I asked her, bursting with curiosity.

"I'll tell you sometime, maybe, Fred. If you are good, that is. Did the thought of Mr. Henderson and I together turn you on?"

"It did. I almost bust my nut right there and then thinking of his cock in your pussy."

Bobbie smiled.

"He taught me how to deep throat. Your cock was challenging, though. You are big, little brother. I can't wait to feel this tool of yours inside my cunt." It was strange to hear a girl refer to her own pussy as cunt, but I must say, I liked it. Bobbie kissed me on my nose, I kissed her back on hers, and another kissing session soon ensued.

I was glad Bobbie liked kissing. Nothing aroused me more, than the feeling of my tongue against someone else's. She was a good kisser at that, too.

We were lost in the depths of each other's mouths, sitting naked on the living room couch, our clothes strewn across the room, when we heard the key turn in the front door.

I don't remember getting dressed faster, ever.

I jumped up, grabbed my pants, pulled my shirt over my head and fastened the three open buttons. I got done just in time. Bobbie was only a few seconds faster than I.

When Mom entered the living room, we were both dressed. I sat on the couch, Bobbie sat in one of the chairs. We looked far from relaxed, and I was sure the room smelled of much more than Christmas spices.

We were lucky, because Mom's attention was not focused on us at all. She had brought a guest, it seemed. Dragging him by the hand, when they stood in the door, she exclaimed "Mistletoe", and kissed whoever she was with forcefully on the mouth.

She laughed as she entered the living room, dragging a rather sheepish-looking Harold Manssion behind her by his hand.

"Hi, kids, you are still up? I didn't expect you here." Mom appeared more than just a little tipsy. She dropped down onto the empty chair, dragging Harold with her. He came to sit on her lap.

Bobbie and I watched this spectacle in disbelief, looking at each other, trying not to burst out in laughter.

Mom turned to Harold. "You made me the luckiest woman on earth tonight, honey," she said a little too loudly. She extended the fingers of her left hand, admired the significant sparkler on her ring finger and kissed Harold. This time she hit his cheek.

"Look, kids, Harold gave me this tonight," Mom said, and pointed out the new ring on her finger.

It was hard not to see it. The ring was beautiful.

"Congratulations, you two," I said. "I was just getting ready to go to bed. I think I'll leave you alone. I'm sure you have lots you want to talk about. You coming, too, Bobbie."

"Yeah. Congrats, Mom, Harold. I'm coming, Fred."

I held my hand out in her direction and she took it. We interlaced our fingers, properly holding hands. Mom and Harold were too busy with each other to notice.

Bobbie and I rushed out of the room and went upstairs. In the hallway, outside her room she turned to me, gave me another kiss and asked, "My place or yours, Fred?" She tried to sound serious, but somehow, Mom and Harold had put a significant damper on romance tonight.

"Wherever you like, I said," and she opened the door to her room, pushed me onto the bed, and closed and locked the door.

Bobbie sat down on the bed beside me and we burst out laughing.

"Wow, hat was that," I asked my sister when I was able to speak again.

"I believe, Mom and Harold have got engaged this evening, Fred. I'm happy for them. Mom deserves it, and I thing, Harold does, too. He's a decent man."

"Yeah, and only seconds earlier I thought my last moment had come. My heart nearly stopped when I heard the front door open."

"Same here, I don't think I ever managed to get this dress on that quickly."

I turned to Bobbie and gave her another kiss.

"Care to continue where we left off, Bobbie? I think we have some unfinished business."

She kissed me back. I squeezed her right breast.

"Pull down the zip again, Fred. Time for round two..."

I unzipped her and then dropped my own clothes, including the boxers and my socks this time.

"Do you have..," I started, afraid the answer might be no.

"Condoms? No need. I'm on birth control. I want to feel that big cock of yours inside of me without anything taking away from the feeling. I bet it will stretch me out nicely."

"You like it big, Sis. I..." I started, but stopped immediately. Shit. I almost told her I had been watching her, too.

"I do, Fred, but how do you know? Were you watching me play with myself, too?"

I blushed. Hell, she had told me she had watched me loads of times. What difference would once make?

"Yes, but only once, I promise," I admitted a little reluctantly, waiting to be thrown out of her room any second.

"Did you enjoy what you saw, little brother?" She lay back on her bed and spread her legs wide again, just as she had done when I watched exposing her hairy pussy once more.

"Stand at the door, little brother, just like you did when you watched me." My sister's voice was a little raspy.

I did as I was told and stood at the door, watching my sister intently.

"Grab your cock and start wanking, Fred. I want to see you play with yourself, too."

Again, like on remote control, I grabbed Fred Jr. and stroked it slowly. Bobbie was cupping her cunt again with her hand. This time, however, she spoke as she played with herself.

"Hmm, Fred. I really like your tongue on my pussy. Lick me a little harder, please." Her fingers stroked gently up and down her slit, just as I had done with my tongue.

"Don't forget my clit, Fred. Lick there, too." Her finger circled the hard little nub at the top of her cunt, slowly at first, that faster and faster.

"Oh my god, little brother, you're eating my cunt so good. I'm nearly there, yes, yes, now."

I loved how my sister played out her fantasy for me. As I started to get into our play, I, too stroked myself faster and faster. This time, however, I was careful not to make myself cum, yet. The next time Fred Jr. would release his charge, it would be deep inside my sister's cunt, just like she had asked for.

"Yes, Fred, yes. That's it. Oh, oh, oh, I'm..., I'm... I'm coming. Quick, put your hard cock inside me. I want to feel you splitting me open while I cum."

I jumped on the bed, climbed between my sister's legs and entered her with one single push, burying the full length of my cock in her spasming hole.

She nearly screamed as my cock pulled the walls of her pussy apart. She had to bite her hand not to make too much noise.

"Wow, Fred. You're big. Give me a second to adjust," my sister said when she was able to speak again.

After a couple seconds she said, "Now, stud, fuck me. Give it to me hard."

I did as I was told. I fucked her as hard as I possibly could.

I didn't last very long. I have a tendency of coming quickly when I'm excited, and today was no exception. After about fifteen or twenty strokes, I shot my load deep into my sister's cunt and collapsed on top of her, spent and happy, breathing heavily.

"Wow, Fred, that was excellent. We have to do that again. Don't you think for one second, I'll let you go again. Ever. I've waited way too long for this." Bobbie kissed me tenderly.

"I'm the same, Sis. Pushing my cock into your cunt was like coming home. No girl I ever fucked compares to what I felt when I was inside you. I don't think I'm going to fuck anyone else ever again."

"I hope not, Fred. You're mine now. Ssh, be quiet, brother. Listen!"

We were quiet and listened. It sounded like we weren't the only ones in the house having fun tonight. The noises coming from Mom's bedroom could not be mistaken for anything else.

"I'm happy for Mom," Bobbie said. "She really deserves a man like Harold."

"I am, too. I was hoping to get him as a dad since I was ten. Well, better late than never, as they say."

--

Christmas day was a relaxed day in our house. It was one of the few days where the whole family refused to get dressed. A couple of years ago, Mom had bought all three of us onesies so we wouldn't have to sit in our PJs all day, and we had worn them ever since.

When I woke up, Bobbie was still asleep. I had to pee, so I took my arm off my sister's body and got up. Bobbie turned in her sleep, but she didn't wake up.

I went to the bathroom and got my onesie from my room. I also the covers off my bed and made sure the sheets were disturbed as if I had slept in them. Who knew, Mom might want to wake me up. It would be awkward to explain where I had spent the night. At least now I could pretend I was in the bathroom.

When I returned to Bobbie's room I slid back into bed beside her.

"Where were you, Fred. I missed you." Bobbie pressed her warm body against mine.

"Ooh, you are cold!"

"I had to pee, and I messed up the bed in my room a little. At least now it looks like I have slept in there last night. Oh, and I also got my onesie."

"Hold me, Fred. I felt lonely without you," my sister responded sleepily.

I wrapped my arms around her body and hugged her tightly, and soon my hands began wandering. My right hand that was trapped underneath her body ended up cupping one of her tits and my left hand that was able to roam freely quickly found the furry triangle between her legs.

Bobbie adjusted her position slightly to allow me better access, and soon, I was teasing her nipple and playing with her pussy at the same time. I was also planting little kisses on her neck. My sister was rolling her hips in response, and so Fred Jr., who was resting comfortably between her ass cheeks, got the wake-up massage he wanted.

It wasn't long and we both were ready for more. Bobbie turned on her back and we kissed. She soon found Fred Jr., and continued massaging him with her hand. She was great at giving hand jobs, too, even when she didn't see what she was doing.

I had gotten plenty of bad hand jobs in my time. This was definitely not one of them. Bobbie knew exactly how much pressure to apply or how far to pull to cause me pleasure, not pain. She had an instinct for the right speed, too, and stroked my cock just right.

123456...8