Mistress Alexis' Harem Pt. 02 - Cris

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

"I'm sure they mean to call you masturbater, jerk-off."

Brian lowered his head, shaking it as he smoothly pulled his own watch out of his pocket, silver with a spiral design on either side.

"If you'd like to try your hand at some real power, you can just look forward and follow. Because you know what real power is, where it lies, what it belies, like the lies you try to tell yourself about my watch not being pretty but it is soo pretty, isn't it?"

Master Brian openly challenged Alexis as she stepped forward, hands in her pockets, seeming ready to pull her watch out.

"Pretty presumptuous of you think this is going one way, when it's really going another. But which way is it going?" Alexis stared hard at Brian at first, but let her eyes wander to the path of Brian's watch swinging before him.

"It's going back and forth Alexis, just like you knew it would, just like you love how it goes back and forth. And back and forth. And back and forth."

Alexis admitted Brian had a good voice and cadence for a hypnotist, but tried to keep herself from laughing.

"But which way is back, and which way was forth? Was it that swing that was, or that other swing that is forth? It must be so very confusing when you're holding the watch, and you just don't know. No more than if you know if you're already awake or already asleep."

Pouring dulcet tones into her confusing words, Alexis let her eyes dart between following the watch and looking into his eyes, pulling his eyes along to follow, until they focused back on his with a blinking regularity.

"Right now, are you already awake, or were you always asleep? Because to be sleep is to have fallen deep asleep already, to listen about how you might be awake to find that you were asleep but are wanting to go back to sleep from being awake as programmable and obedient. Because you will obey when you are asleep because you are obedient when you are awake because your dreams told you to obey and you dream of Mistress Alexis tells you to obey and sleep and sleep and......sleeeeep...and sleeeeeeeeep..."

There was a specific rhythm to her blinking; maybe it was triggered per word or per breath, but each time she switched to closed or open, he subconsciously followed, until it took too much effort to try to re-open his eyes, and his head and watch-holding arm slumped eventually, Brian subconsciously mastered by Mistress Alexis skill and motivation for retribution.

"That's better. And with that resolved, masturbater" she spoke his mock title as diminutively as she could. "with the framework in place for the Kalatravaasa's next club set up, let's discuss another important frame work..."

***

Recalling the events at the 7th Seven from her hotel suite, Mistress Alexis smiled as the video conferencing continued on without her, with Claudine and the rest barely hanging on by a thin thread, waiting to be officially allowed to sleep the kind of deep sleep Cris resting in the suite's bedroom knew. She slept soundly on the bed, allowing programming to take her deeper.

After the success at her club, Alexis spoke to Cris, consciously and subconsciously. Gauging everything that happened, as well as her feelings Cris admitted she loved what Alexis had done, not even able to remember what Brian had done, or that the awful hypnotist even existed. Cris wasn't shy about admitting attraction, physically or mentally, insistent to the point of forward. Alexis found a compromise in allowing Cris to be another member of her little harem; not only did Cris find that unbelievably hot, but she found it better for a vulnerable beauty like Cris to be in better hands with Alexis.

Deep in her sleep, she moaned as wet dreams of Alexis' hands roaming her body made her mewl in pleasure in the other room. The sounds were just as satisfying as the grunts Brian made from the suite's couch, constantly experiencing moments of not knowing if he was awake or asleep, trying to figure it out but failing every time.

The underestimated Mistress Alexis mind-fucked him well, and she still had to decide how long it would last. The more she learned about the Kalatravaasa, the more apprehensive she felt about having any part of it. And as compelled as she was to leave or blow the whistle to anyone who'd listen, she sensed something bubbling under the surface of just club acquisitions and meet-ups. There was something there that, for the time being, made it worth sticking around and keeping her eyes open.

With any luck, her journalist contact could find out more and confirm or deny any suspicions. In the meantime, she decided not to let such thoughts ruin a good, collective moment.

"Sleep!" she commanded to everyone at once with a finger-snap, the video chat plus Claudine and Brian fell into deep sleeps, settling in to the sleep everyone was waiting for, until Alexis would reluctantly rouse everyone again. Before ending everyone's fun, Alexis walked into the bedroom where Cris laid, stroking herself through her jeans as she whispered "Mistress Alexis" in her sleep.

Placing a kiss on her forehead, she whispered down, "Welcome to my harem, Cris."

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers
12