Mistress Amber Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Okay. I will. Thank you.'

'You're welcome,' she says, voice like clouds, like merciful drizzle, like a tickling at that part of me which wants to be nurtured and loved and held. 'It's yours, sweetie. Your first time. Do as you will.'

A lump of anxieties blossoms in my throat, difficult to push away. It grows harder to swallow as my fingers slowly but surely leave behind her fur in favour of her flesh, silken to the touch, hotter and hotter as I drag my fingertips towards her sweetest sanctum. The puffy swell of her outer folds pulsates with need, parting slightly to reveal such pale perfection within, and a richer smell of honeyed womanliness.

'It's so hot,' I say.

Alannah nods, and chuckles. 'Yes. It's rather in need, sweetie. Ooh.'

She trembles as I run an index finger down the middle of her opening, and does this strange thing which results in a deep blush. As if on reflex, the gorgeous goddess dips forwards onto her front legs and, while her rear end lowers somewhat in the process, seems to present.

And God, I'm not sure anything has ever been quite so arousing.

'Um...'

The dryad chuckles. 'A reflex, sweetie. You do want to mount me, don't you?'

I've never been this nervous before. Even with Narglarn, with her huge black orc dick, the atmosphere seemed less tense. Here, with Alannah, I'm hard as rock -- twice as hard, being twice as big all of a sudden -- and raring to go, but she's just so impressively attractive. Her fertile smells, her heat and humidity.

'Can...can I taste you?'

She trembles, soft as silk. 'That would be wonderful, yes. Please do.'

I'm going to eat pussy. Going to eat some dryad centauress's horse pussy. Well, all righty. Okay. Great. A prelude to losing my virginity, which is in turn a prelude to an orgy of sorts with a whole host of bee and wasp monster girls.

With Alannah's forward slant, it's a simple enough thing to lean down a bit and have her warm womanhood heat my face, tingling my skin with the sensual stink of her overtly-in-need snatch. All of it is perfect, all of it provokes such quantities of saliva and such a perverse hunger in me, before unfelt. I've never been this close to a woman's coochie. Never imagined I'd be so close to one so inhumanly attractive.

With my fingers on those puffy outer lips I gently part her folds, revealing the pale pink beyond the impressive indigo. They glisten sweetly, her honeyed tang thickening as I grow closer, as I inch close to the point that my nose brushes against the top -- the bottom? On a human, at least -- part of her pussy.

And there I hesitate, breathing irregularly, heart in my throat. All I have to do is stick out my tongue, taste the wild dryad, and it seems insurmountable. A thing requiring a courage that I, feeling far too old to be a virgin -- fucking toxic masculine bullshit from Earth, worsened here for how easy sex is to come by -- cannot seem to find.

'Go on, honey,' Alannah says. Motherly, calm, guiding. 'It's not scary. It's not dirty. It's just a part of a woman's body, like your cock is part of yours. Or, well, mine, but--'

'It's not that,' I say, speaking low, cutting her off. 'It's just nerves. I...don't want to disappoint you, really.'

'Peter, do you realise how sensitive I am? Dryads are nymphs, even we wild ones. And nymphs handle everything from the largest of cocks to the smallest, because otherwise we'd not reproduce. I'd explain the bigger picture, but just know that fact. Take your time, and if you don't want to do this, then please stop, but don't delay out of fear of something that won't come to pass.' Her voice is magic, ever so lovely. Velvet on the eardrums, warmth and welcoming snugness. Like being draped in the oratory equivalent of a blanket on a rainy day, all cosy and calming. 'I just want to help you, and this seems like an--ooh.'

This taste. Holy shit, this taste.

Mlep.

A single stroke of my tongue, and I'm bug-eyed. What the hell?

'Woah.'

'Sweetheart...you like?'

I have to go for a second. Mlap. A third. Mlup. A fourth and fifth and sixth. 'Mhm-hm.'

Before I know it I'm using my hands to support myself, holding onto the rear of her back legs at the thigh, and stuffing my face with dryad snatch. Coating my tongue in something like syrup, sweet and faintly salty, divinely delicious and unmistakably womanly, sexual, sensual. Like tasting fertility itself, abundant and moreish.

'Ooh. That's it, sweetie. Good boy. Mhm.'

Alannah groans softly and shudders as I sloppily begin to eat, munching away, tongue going at full length inside of her inhuman illicitness. She squirts a little, splatters my face with glistening glory, and I stroke her thighs, slurp and suckle, nursing on those fat appealing folds and jamming my tastebuds as deep as they'll go into the perfect paradise presented by those pale pink inner lips.

Schlup. Slurp. Schlap.

'Mhm-mhm. Mumph.'

It's Narglarn, all over again. All my anxieties melting away in the face of monstrously magnificent genitalia. All this time I've been curious but dreading things, and now...now I've got this banquet. Alannah's just the start, isn't she? What...what if I've seen it all the wrong way?

'Ooh. Sweetie. Good--mhm--boy.'

The dryad pushes back, grinding her heavy hips against me, smothering my face in the fiery folds of her futanari pussy. I roll my tongue about, ravenous and clumsy, completely unskilled, but neither of us care. Each of us, clearly in need, simply make the most of it. My face, soaked in sloppiness. Alannah's perfect animalistic coochie, at the mercy of some virgin human's hungers.

Slup. Shlep. Schlap.

'Mhm. Mhm.'

I moan into her lower mouth, moving my hands about. I want more of her body, want to experience more of this wonderful wild creature's heavenly contours. My fingers find the outer folds while I greedily gulp down her juices, the honeyed sweetness and abundant femininity an ambrosia of its own, but the moment I send them further down, to appreciate more of her, all of her, the dryad tenses up and pulls forwards.

'No, honey. Not those.'

Out of reach of my fingers, her enormous testicles sway and shiver. 'Sorry, I didn't mean to upset--'

'Don't misunderstand,' Alannah says, sweet but strained. Desiring, but denying herself? 'I can't go into it, and I can tend to you all you want, but the reverse isn't true. I...I'm sorry. Use my womanhood, Peter, and enjoy it. Mount me, of course, but my manhood is off-limits. Balls included.'

'Why?'

She sighs. 'Peter...'

'Sorry. You said. I shouldn't be asking.'

The dryad shakes her head, golden mane shuddering. 'I want to. Please trust me, I do. But there are rules and I cannot break them.'

'Addictive loads?'

'Oh, nothing so vulgar. But...the less said, the better. I would be in a lot of trouble, either way. That's as much as I can tell you.' She glances back at me, torso surprisingly limber. The nectar queen smiles weakly. 'Please. Enjoy my body. I'd rather like to feel your cock, in fact. If you're ready to mount me.'

Inched back from her wet womanliness, I both am and distinctly am not. The tightness of that lurid love-hole, the way those folds shift their velvety vigour about, suggests a danger that my dick might have a bit of trouble with. There's also the very real notion that, beyond my own needs, I don't want to leave the delicious dryad unsatisfied.

'Let me know when you're done cumming, and I'll mount you,' I say, licking my lips, lavishing in her lusty juices. 'I want to make sure you're happy, too, Alannah.'

She giggles gloriously. 'Oh, I'm very easy, sweetie. I did say about my sensitivity, after all. And you'll be surprised at what my milk has done to your vigour, Peter.' Alannah bats her eyelashes at me, smiles alluringly. 'Go on, handsome. Mount me. Give us both what we so badly crave.'

It's all she has to say, somehow. I believe her, or trust her enough, or perhaps I'm just too aroused. Without words I push down my trousers, free my enjoyable erection. Twice as big as it was, and I can't quite get over that detail. Far better suited to mounting monster girls!

My strength surprises me, allowing me to rest my hands atop her haunches -- she dips down as best she can, but our size difference is greatly to my detriment -- and hoist myself up, in some fluid motion managing to aim my member at her most enticing of entrances. Alannah smiles sweetly at me, chews on her bottom lip, and I allow my weight to carry me forwards. To slip the tip of my engorged endowment between those inviting inner folds, and for the first time in my life experience pussy.

Dryad centauress pussy, that is. Which I can only imagine is some of the finest in existence.

'Ughn. Shit.'

It's so wet and sticky and slippery, like velvet that warps and shifts and pulsates, slowly sucking down on my shaft. Losing my grip I manage to hilt myself, producing at first a low moan from the motherly dryad and then a faint giggle.

'Allow me,' Alannah says, and with a sparkle of her eyes, I find that the base of the hollowed oak has a greatly useful step to stand upon. 'Don't be ashamed. Humans are hardly the smallest of creatures in this place.'

I blush, all the same, wary of my height. Wary of the fact that I feel quite silly, needing what amounts to a step-up stool to slam myself into the salacious sloppiness of her supernaturally sublime snatch. But it does, of course, make things dramatically easier.

'Thank you,' I say, smirking. 'For everything.'

Alannah smiles widely, warmly. 'You're welcome, sweetie. Go as fast or as slow as you like. I can handle it all.'

'Preference?'

'I...I wouldn't mind some slow affection today. Maybe when we know each other better--'

'This isn't a one-off?' I must look stupid, bug-eyed, because she chuckles. 'Why's that funny?'

'Peter, the inhabitants of this world may be more promiscuous than you're used to, but that doesn't mean anything is meaningless. I want you inside me. You. There's a reason that I'm craving, after all. Most people don't, well, tickle my fancy.'

'But I--ugh--do?' I say, sliding inwards. Schlick. 'Oh, fuck.' She grips down, squelches, squirms her muscular innards. 'Woah.'

Alannah giggles again, a gorgeous sound to match her gorgeous features. 'Of course. The whole harem are quite human-friendly. Not all succubi look like Amber, after all. Plenty are--ooh--more monstrous, more bestial...'

She trails off as I begin to find my pace, producing an ear-tingling spine-rippling schlick-schlack, schlick-schlack. Her heat is fiery, divine. The slickness, wetness, coats my cock in something that seems to make the pleasure receptors on it hum and sing, happy as can be without instantly driving me to orgasm. Like...I don't know quite how to make sense of it. All the luxuries of that nearing-climax sensation, without the awareness of the rapid build-up of incoming release.

'Ughn. You're...this is amazing.'

'Mhm. Glad you think so. It's--aah--good for me, too. I particularly like your tip. If we get time I'd quite like to get acquainted with your manhood afterwards.'

The dick-starved dryad is in so many ways the perfect introduction to the intimate happenings that are soon to befall me. At least this way, at least knowing that I can do simple sweet stuff with her -- more than once! -- the rest seems less bad. And I definitely feel a great deal stronger, healthier, with her milky nectar having infused my bones.

Schlick-schlack. Schlick-schlack.

We moan as one, my gentle thrusting ideal. I want to relish this womanhood, to bask in it, to fucking live in it. It's like putting my prick in some heavenly haven, all silk and clouds. Even the suction and grip is somehow gentle, not at all loose -- tight as a vice -- but as enjoyable a journey as the destination will be.

Dryad horse pussy is a thing of beauty.

The way her body trembles fills me with pride, this sense that this gorgeous goddess of the forests is, somehow, enjoying my mere human self. In this moment, for the duration of this profoundly perfect act, she's my woman. I'm taking her, riding her, mounting her.

And her body is hungry for me. The loveliness of those lower lips grips and sucks about my shaft, slurping away, hot and humid and ever so sticky. I go slowly, but deeply, making sure to feel out as much of her as I can with my length. My sensitive head, in particular, keeps reaching this place where her innards are so magical and tight that I keep shivering and shaking, straining away, dimly aware that my balls are...well, they feel almost purposeful. As if something is calling them to action of the most sordid and sensual form.

Schlick-schlack. Schlick-schlack.

'You're so -- ugh -- tight,' I say, hilting myself and stroking her flanks. The dryad twitches, quakes, as I run my fingers through her fur. 'I love being inside you. It's...it's so...right.'

When she looks back at me, her smile suggesting a surfacing sluttiness, I'm hit by this strange notion. This deep, primal, carnal drive. This is sex, and this is fun, and this is wonderful, but it's like we're mating. Even hilted in her, balls deep, my crotch jammed into hers and basking in such humid happiness, it's like her body is kissing mine. Kissing mine, sucking mine, and craving the contents of my nuts.

I...I think I want to get her pregnant.

'Of course it's right, honey,' Alannah says, eyes possessing a dangerous dirtiness to them. 'This is life. We're alive. We rut, because that's what our instincts call for us to do. But I am ever so glad to be your--aah--first.'

That look in her eyes fills me with perverse thoughts. I don't just want to breed her, I want her to carry my children. Want to make her fat with my...foals? Want to make her mine, to claim her, to own this beautiful body.

'Ughn.'

Schlick-schlack. Schlick-schlack.

I start to thrust again, possessed of this newfound force. Strange, and guilty, because she's been so nice and this feels so lusty, too filthy, but it's there all the same. Schlick-schlack. Schlick-schlack. And my balls begin to thwap and thwack against her profoundly pretty pussy, their heaviness enhanced by her milk, loud and sloppy as they slam against her. Schlick-schlack. Schlick-schlack.

'Aah. Good boy. Take me. Make me into your--mhm--woman.'

And it's all I can think about. All I can consider here, this primal passion, this undercurrent of urgency. Need. Want. Take. Need. Want. Take.

But as I continue to pump into her, it's strangely tiring. Not overtly so, but enough that I feel my fingers loosening their grip, and my pace slowing. Like something is happening, something strange, some transferal of energy or other.

'You can--mhm--lean on me, if you want,' Alannah says, noticing the shift. 'Grind your hips about and lay comfortably. I really don't mind. It'll get me off, all the same.'

'R-eally?'

She nods, smiles. 'Go on. I'm very comfortable, I'm sure you've realised.'

I'm a little wary of crushing her cute deer tail as I lower myself down, throwing my arms around her flanks in some grand embracing hug. God, she's ever so soft. Her doe fur, eliciting such ecstasy across my skin, swallows up my fingers and the side of my face I rest atop her back. She smells so sweet, so earthy, so wild and free. Nature in the form of a goddess creature, some avatar of the primal and beautiful.

Schlick-schlick-schlick.

It takes getting used to, to twist myself about in such a fashion that I can faintly thrust, but it's relaxing and energising, like using her body as a kind of bed while also making good use of her lovely lust-hole. Only a few inches of my dick leave at any moment, but it does enough for us both. The dryad shivers and trembles, her sloppy snatch coating my crotch in endless squirts of her delicious feminine nectar, and slowly but surely I grow aware of that approaching, distant-seeming eruption.

I tremble faintly, realising the magnitude of it. This...this is going to be special.

'Ooh. You're such a good boy,' Alannah says, sighing sweetly. 'The girls are going to -- mhm -- love spending time with you.'

'Amber's--ugh--harem?'

Schlick-schlick-schlick.

The dryad chuckles. 'I meant the thriae and vespids, but--mhm--the others, too.' She turns to me, at least into my periphery, and her flexibility is such that she can pat my head, stroke my hair with lovely long fingers. 'They scare you, don't they?'

'A bit,' I say. 'Especially--ughn--Jezzana.'

Alannah continues to play with my hair as I gyrate and shift, milking myself into her beautiful baby-maker. 'Jezz isn't that bad. She's...all bark. No bite.'

'She already hurt me. Tripped me.'

'That's bark, trust me. Ooh. She's...do you want to know a secret?'

I nod, and gasp. 'Y-eah?'

'Jezz hasn't actually had much experience with men,' the dryad says. 'Not in the way that--aah--you two will share. She might think that she'll break you, but--ooh--that's a mask. She has to be tough, for her people, but that's where it ends. Alone, with you? You might be--mhm--pleasantly surprised.'

Such seems, of course, impossible. But Alannah is safe, isn't she? Why trick me? Thynelleph did, of course, but I still don't fully grasp that. Why would the dryad grant me strength, make me powerful, and then lie about this? Why not just lie when I was weak, make the Amazoness have an easier time?

'So what you're saying is--'

The sudden clench does me in. I grunt, whine, and erupt. 'Guh. Fuck.' Holy shit, it's like my balls are emptying of every single load I've ever shot. A ridiculous release, exploding from the tip of my cock down my shaft and becoming some sublime shiver rippling out from my groin to consume my whole body, to make all well with the world. Who is Jezz? What's Amber? Where is anything?

There's just smiling, and peace, and the slurping sucking folds of the most heavenly spot in the entirety of time and space, which so hungrily gorges on my glans and sucks on my shaft and begs my balls to feed it every last wriggling white soldier.

'Ooh. Sweetie. Yes!'

The dryad bucks and whines, throwing her head back, hair golden and wild as she twists her neck this way and that. Her body rattles with risqué relief, and her perfect pussy squirts and sprays all over my crotch, soaking me in her sweet juices. The release is resplendent, filling me with such pride and power, this primal primate notion that she's my woman, that I'm claiming her, that I'm dominating her.

The nectar queen's horse pussy, sucking and slurping on the entirety of my length, hilted as I am in her depths, pulls an enormous eruption out of my loins. My sperm, leaving my body, seem blessed. The luckiest human swimmers in all the world, to line the loveliness of Alannah of the Ancient Grove. But at the same time, I'm very dimly aware of something. Something that doesn't make sense.

A sensation that passes. One thing impacting another. Merging. Fusing?

But it doesn't matter. All that matters is this bliss, and the relaxation that comes from resting against her her soft snuggly spine. Sleep, it seems, might come on with some force. 'Thank you so much,' is all I manage to say, eyes shutting.

The only thing that stops me is Alannah's backwards reaching hand, patting my cheek. 'Sweetie. Darling. My daughters are at the door. We'd best get you duplicated. Do you think you're ready?'

Energised with her milk, and possessing something of a loyalty to the motherly creature -- she's certainly plied me with honey -- I perk up at the thought. Straighten up, processing her question. Am I ready? Am I really?

I have no fucking clue, but I am absolutely going to try.