Mistress and Her Fox Pt. 02 - Bonfire

Story Info
Michael and Sasha partake in public edging.
1.5k words
4.79
3.9k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the sun finished setting, the tree line turning inky black against the deep blue of the darkening night sky; Mistress Sasha instructed me to kneel on the dirt in front of the wooden benches which surrounded the now roaring fire pit. The dirt was wonderfully soft under my bare knees and the feeling of Sasha sitting comfortably behind me on the bench pushed me further down into subspace than I had been in a long time.

Darius sat next to my Mistress, which meant that Molly knelt beside me, close enough to touch. I had not received permission to interact with her, so I suppressed the urge to reach out and stroke her thighs. Molly looked at me and bit her lower lip.

The look in her eye made me nervous, any weakness on her part could lead to both of us being punished.

A tall muscular man, dressed in a tartan kilt and leather vest stood near the fire, leaning causally against the stockade that had been set up there. When everyone had settled into their seats, he stepped forward and addressed us; his low voice reached our ears easily over the crackling of the blaze.

"Good evening, friends, and welcome to my campground. My name is Sean, and I am so happy to see a few familiar faces as well as a few new ones. Since this is the first night of our weekend, I wanted to invite you to take part in a little opening night tradition. We all want to go into the weekend refreshed, perhaps with a clean slate, perhaps... marked." A wolfish smile spread across his face. "So, it is a custom for anyone who holds the leash of a sub or slave that needs punishment, to come forward and allow us to aid in that endeavor."

My blood ran cold, and I searched my mind for any transgressions I might have committed. I wracked my brain for any reason I might be subjected to public punishment. Sasha must have sensed my fear because she reached out and pet my hair soothingly. She pulled my leash gently, urging me to lean back against her knees, and whispered to me.

"Not tonight, little fox." She said, nipping at the top of my ear. I leaned my head into hers in a silent gesture of gratitude. She kissed behind my ear and sank her teeth into my neck. The bite was hard enough to leave teeth marks, which I wore with pride every time she graced me with them.

As we sat quietly, several couples approached Sean for punishment. We watched the leader of our odd group whip and scratch each sub to their owner's content, all the while Mistress' hands drifted over my body, keeping my desire ever simmering on the surface.

After a half an hour or so, I heard a whimper from beside me. I stole a peak in Molly's direction and saw her leaning back into Darius' arms. He was gently squeezing and massaging her tummy with one hand while his other gently teased between her legs. I blushed fiercely and quickly looked away.

"You want to touch her, don't you, little fox?" Mistress breathed into my ear. I shook my head, but I couldn't hide my erection as it throbbed in front of me. "Don't lie." She pinched my nipples in warning, and I gasped.

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry Mistress." I whispered.

"Hush now, there is no need to apologize. She is a beautiful creature. Hands on your head. Eyes forward." She commanded.

"Yes Mistress." I assumed her desired position and I felt her lean away from me. I could hear her whispering, likely to Darius and my face burned with humiliation. Why couldn't I keep my eyes to myself?

"Of course!" chuckled Darius loudly. "One rule."

"Naturally, my friend." Sasha replied.

"No hands. Mouth only."

"Oh, you devious bastard!" Sasha laughed, "Agreed. Do you have hand cuffs with you?"

"Do you think that little of me?" Darius asked his voice feigning outrage. I heard the clinking of metal. "One set for you and one set for me."

"Little Fox, you've shown me so much trust, you're going to get a little treat."

"Thank you, Mistress." I didn't move, my mind was reeling from the conversation I had just overheard.

"Put your hands behind your back." She commanded, I complied, and she locked my hands in place at the small of my back. "Turn towards Molly."

"Mistress?"

"Oh, just do as you're told, boy." Spoke Darius sternly. I shifted on my knees and found myself face to face with Darius' luxurious slave. Her face was flushed, and her perfect nipples stood dark and erect against the pale skin of her large breasts. "My slave has been devouring you with her eyes all evening, I think she deserves to know what a caress from you feels like. Would you like to see what a buxom woman who has been denied orgasm for three days sounds like when a fox edges her?"

"Yes, Sir, please Sir." I said, my voice thick with lust.

"Go on then, little fox. Don't get her off but have fun teasing." Sasha said, giving me a playful smack on the ass.

"Yes Mistress." I awkwardly leaned forward kissing between her breasts, over each globe and finally took one nipple into my mouth sucking gently. She shuddered and gasped loudly.

"Thank you, Master!"

That breathy reaction was enough to make me forget my shyness and I began to roam over her body with my mouth. I bit gently at the under side of her breasts, nudging them up with my face so that the soft mounds pressed against my cheeks. Bliss. I moved to the other nipple and laved it with my tongue and pulled at it with my lips. She moaned and trembled violently. I could smell her arousal and had to taste it. I looked up at Mistress and Darius, with a silent plea.

Sasha nodded and Darius grinned at me. He pulled Molly against his knees and used his feet to spread her legs. He pinched and rolled her nipples as I trailed kisses down her tummy. Her hips began to rock forward involuntarily, begging for more sensation without saying a word. I kissed her thighs and nibbled at them, never biting hard enough to leave any mark. My ministrations must have tickled because

Molly let out a breathy giggle that made precum trickle from the tip of my cock. New kink unlocked.

"You're going to drive my treasure insane. Flick your tongue over her clit before she bursts into flames." Commanded Darius over his riled sub's shoulder before sinking his teeth into her neck.

She whined loudly and leaned into him further. The motion created an opening that I could delve into. I licked up her slit and used my tongue to open her lips enough to reveal her tortured bud. Taking it gently between my lips I flicked my tongue over the surface over and over. She was close to screaming, her body shook so hard I feared I would have bruises on my cheeks.

"Please, Master, please can I- Oh god, I can't hold it. Oh! Ah! I'm sorry!"

With that, Molly came hard covering my beard in her juices. I kept, licking, wanting to draw out every bit of pleasure that I could. Sasha put an end to that quickly.

"Oh, naughty, naughty, little fox." She chastised me, she grabbed my hair and pulled me back up onto my knees. "Just look at what you did to poor Molly." My voluptuous playmate was bend over with her ass in the air. Darius was delivering hard spanks and she kissed his boots, she repeated "I'm sorry" time and time again as if it were a mantra.

"I'm- I'm sorry, Mistress. I thought I had permission to make her cum." I hung my head, dreading the punishment that was to come. "Didn't mean to anger you or get Molly into trouble."

Sasha's laughter rang out across the bonfire.

"My sweet little fox. You have such a kind heart, it blinded you from the game." She rubbed my shoulders and planted a kiss on the top of my head. "You had permission to make her cum, she did not have permission to reach climax."

"Hush, now cherub." Whispered Darius next to us pulling a still weeping Molly into his arms. "Hush. I knew you weren't going to last long. I knew you were going to cum all over his face." Molly shyly buried her face into Darius' shoulder at his humiliating words.

"I think they have had enough public exposure for one night, my friend," said Sasha as she stood, smoothing her dress, and tugging my leash. "I think I'll borrow these cuffs until the morning, if that is okay with you."

"Be my guest. I'm going to cuddle my little kitten by the fire a bit longer. Have a wonderful evening. Wear that fox out good and proper." He smiled over Molly's head which was now cradled again his chest.

"That is the plan. I'll be sure he is fresh enough for tomorrow's games at the fountain."

Mistress Sasha began to walk to the cabin as I stole a glance at Molly, who was being held tightly by her Master, only to find that she was looking at me to. She smiled and threw me a wink after licking her lips.

I was in deep, deep trouble and I loved it.