Mistress & Her Slut AGAIN

Story Info
The fuck machine makes the Slut gape and Mistress loves it!
902 words
3.96
9.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut & Mistress (Part 3)

I took you to the shower and we both relished in the warm water. I lathered the wash against your entire body and I cleaned my Slut well and gently. Soft kisses on the lips, soft touches over both our nipples and then I stroked my cock a little. You turned around and I washed that asshole, still open a little, I laughed!

We dried off and I volunteered to make us breakfast. I told you to stay in the bedroom and I would bring it up. When you returned to the bedroom, you noticed things on the made up bed - black lace lingerie (bra & thongs), stockings and black high heels. There was a note - Put this on and kneel down on the carpet.

I returned with a tray - coffee and pancakes with sausages. They were well done, and I made it into a fat log of a sausage, resembling a BBC. I sat on the bed with you at my feet and I fed you, my Slut. You ate and ensured you didn't dirty your look. You had your coffee and certainly looked like you got some energy. I used the same collar on your neck and attached the leash. I removed my robe and wore the tight black panties and black pasties over my nipples. I pulled the leash behind me and your were like a hungry dog looking at my fat Caribbean ass!

I pulled you on the bench and set the machine up. The cocks were various sizes; I found a pretty pink medium sized cock and I attached it. I pulled your legs back & attached it to the bar. That ass was on display again! I turned the machine on slowly and I massaged your asshole as you looked at me!

"Tell me what you want you dirty fucking Slut!"

You moaned and said, "I want you Mistress! I need you to fuck my asshole. I want your cock deep in my ass Mistress, please".

I fingered your asshole opening it up and I loved how much your cock throbbed and leaked precum for your Mistress! I rubbed my thumb over the head off your cock! Slut moaned beautifully, unaware that the cock was starting to rub against his ass. I eased it in and looked on as the machine used your asshole, under my control. Your body was rocking as it moved on the cock, and you looked at me longingly. I moved over to you and kissed your lips before coming over your face and resting that pussy on your mouth. You needed dessert and licked my pussy good! I increased the speed, and you were being fucked faster now!

"Fuckkkkkkk Mistress!" You were able to mumble under my fat pussy as you licked and sucked Mistress' swollen clit. You were gonna make me cum and I increased the speed further! Seeing your asshole opening and hearing your moans and screams were turning me on like wow! And your magical tongue on my pussy was the icing on the cake. The Slut was being fucked, the Mistress was being sucked and the fuck machine was having his way with your asshole.

We were raw and dirty and wet, and your cock throbbed! I slapped it good as you made me cum and I just felt your tongue inside me taking all my cream. Cumming for you was OMFG! Whether it was your tongue, your fingers, your cock, Sir or Slut, I felt a rush as my body convulsed and leaked fluids over you. You loved the control you had over my pussy in whatever role, and you savored every last drop of your Mistress! You didn't even realise how fucking turned on you were as all your attention was on pussy!

You were now being fucked by a BBC and fuck did it stretch you! I loved having your asshole gape for me! You loved when I made it gape! Hard fast fuck with the machine then I pulled it out and looked at that asshole wide open! I moved down to my knees to admire that asshole being fucked.

It was just Slut and Mistress today with the fuck machine! I adjusted your legs and opened them a bit more, strapped to the bar so your cock was on display as your asshole was being fucked. I eased my pussy on your cock and fucked you as your asshole gaped! I adjusted the speed on the machine slowly it down as Mistress rode her cock! You gentle peeled the pasties off and you were given permission to play with my nipples which we both loved. I came down on you and you sucked and licked them so gently.... It felt perfect! Like, just for a few minutes, we were just making love... But... with us, it didn't last long.

I fucked you good and increased the speed on the machine. You looked at your Mistress with pleading eyes and I needed it more than you at this point. "Fill me Slut! Fill me with all of you!" You moaned out so deeply and I felt the gush inside me!! You were shaking so much! The fuck machine was at its lowest as you continued to fill your Mistress' pussy! I took your moans in my mouth and kissed you deeply! Mistress' good fucking Slut!!!