Mistress Barbara Pt. 04

Story Info
Mistress Barbara and Erik entertain.
3.3k words
4.58
17.7k
15

Part 5 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress' excitement about our impending party was infectious. The thought of preparing for our beautiful, sexy guest had me bustling about the apartment arranging things with an erection that wouldn't quit. I would never have thought that making a bed could be so sexually exciting, but the expectation that Mistress and I might soon be sharing it with Miss Lucy had my mind swirling with fantasies. There was no doubt that there would be much discomfort, probably pain in store for me, but that was immaterial. The thought of suffering for Mistress and her sexy friend excited me tremendously.

When the delivery of goodies from the Chinese restaurant arrived, Mistress allowed me to put on a pair of satin shorts that did nothing to hide the fact of my rock-hard erection. Still, I thought it was very kind of her to at least allow me to cover it in front of the delivery guy.

I removed the shorts, set the oven to 175 to keep the food warm, and reported to Mistress for further assignments.

She grabbed me by the balls and led me to the bathroom. A full enema bag hung above the toilet. She motioned for me to sit, lubed the nozzle, and inserted it in my ass. When she released the valve, warm soapy water flooded my bowels, and I felt myself distend.

"I want you clean and ready for any possible use tonight, fucktoy. Lucy is very creative, and I imagine she will bring some wicked toys. From the looks of your cock it seems you're looking forward to the festivities."

"Yes, Mistress. I hope I can please you and your guest in any way you wish."

"Do you find Miss Lucy attractive?"

"Oh yes, Mistress. She's gorgeous."

"More beautiful than me?"

"No, Mistress. Your beauty is unparalleled. She's beautiful, but your beauty has captivated me from the first moment I laid eyes on you. I adore you, Mistress."

"Good boy."

I grinned appreciatively at her praise and reveled in the soft stroke she bestowed on my cheek.

"Since you haven't asked, I will tell you something. Lucy and I have a long history. I generally prefer men, but with her, I made an exception. She isn't the only woman I've ever been with, but she is the only one I've ever loved. You will not be the first slave we have ever shared, but I'm confident you will be the best."

"I'll try as hard as I can to please both of you in any way either of you desires."

She stroked my cheek softly again, looked deep into my eyes, and gave me a tender kiss.

"There may well be pain involved. Lucy can be cruel in her affections."

"Yes, Mistress. I hope to do you proud."

"I'm sure you will. Now, hold your enema for ten minutes, and then we'll finish preparing you."

"Yes, Mistress."

She left me sitting on the toilet for ten minutes that seemed more like an hour. When she returned and permitted me to release, I did with pleasure that almost balanced the earlier discomfort.

She wore a bathrobe of fluffy white terrycloth that made her look fabulous, perfectly setting off her beautiful black hair. She led me into the shower and supervised as I shampooed and scrubbed myself. She took charge of washing her cock and balls thoroughly, which of course, brought me to steely rigidity.

"No cumming, fucktoy."

"Yes, Mistress." This was easy to say, but I felt incredibly close. I think she saw that in my eyes and flicked her glans hard several times until the erection wilted.

I knelt on the bathmat as she showered, forcing myself not to look at her perfect body in a futile effort to forestall another boner. She had me dry her, which I'm sure was intended as torture. When her cock hardened, she scrubbed it painfully with her back brush. As planned, that treatment again momentarily deflated her cock.

Once back in her fluffy robe, she had me bend over and rest my forehead on my folded arms atop the toilet cistern. Using the back of the brush, she spanked me. She only administered ten strokes, but they were forceful and stung like crazy.

"Good boy. Lucy should be arriving soon. Come help me dress."

Mistress selected an incredibly sexy red dress and a pair of evil-looking, strappy black sandals with four-inch heels that brought us eyeball to eyeball. She chose a black garter belt and seamed stockings with no panties or bra. I nearly came without any contact as I helped her dress. Smoothing her stockings, attaching the clips, and then helping her slip into and close the snaps on her shoes was the sequence that nearly made me lose it. The aroma of her magnificent sex nearby was intoxicating and, combined with touching her lithe legs and her petite feet, made my head swim.

Of course, I was naked except for my collar and cuffs. Mistress instructed me to await Miss Lucy by the door.

"Present." She instructed.

I adopted the position she taught me to assume at that command. Feet spread to shoulder width, hands behind my head, fingers interlaced, chin up with mouth slightly open in invitation, genitals thrust forward offered and awaiting inspection. Deep breaths and meditation were not enough to calm my pounding heart as my dreams of what was to come roiled my fevered emotions.

Fortunately, it was only a few minutes until a knock came at the door.

Mistress opened the door to reveal Miss Lucy looking even more stunning than she had in her shop. She wore a black leather dress, slit up the side, revealing the thigh-high boots that mesmerized me earlier. Her spectacular red hair curled down over her shoulders and rested on her breasts outlined under the supple leather.

She dropped a leather bag inside the door and embraced Mistress immediately, locking her in a passionate kiss. The spectacle of these two gorgeous women drinking each other in, caressing each other, weakened my knees.

At last, they broke the kiss, and Miss Lucy stepped inside as Mistress closed the door. Miss Lucy looked me up and down, smiled wickedly, and began inspecting me. She slipped three fingers with red lacquered nails into my mouth. I needed no prompting to suckle them lovingly, which broadened her smile. She withdrew them and trailed them down to a nipple. She teased the nipple, flicking it with her nails while her other hand cupped Mistress' cum swollen balls. Instead of the harsh squeeze I expected, she cupped them softly and trailed her fingernails up the rigid organ towering above them.

I gasped, and she laughed mirthfully as she and Mistress walked to the couch holding hands. They sat close together, gazing at each other lovingly.

"Bring us wine, fucktoy." Mistress called out.

"And munchies," Miss Lucy added.

When I returned with glasses of wine and a plate of dumplings, they were locked in a deep kiss that was the sexiest thing I could imagine. The erotic energy in the room was palpable. I leaned over to place the drinks and food on the coffee table, then straightened and started to back away, giving them space.

"Stay right there, fucktoy." Mistress commanded.

I assumed the presentation position and waited while they resumed kissing each other. A drop of precum rolled down Mistress' cock as I watched them. Finally, they came up for air, sipped at their wine, and turned their attention to me.

"Fucktoy, fetch the bag I brought." Miss Lucy ordered me curtly. I complied quickly, retrieved her bag, and placed it on the table in front of her. She opened the bag, reached inside, and brought out several objects she arranged on the table.

"You're going to enjoy these, Barbara," she said as she lifted two dildoes and offered them to Mistress. One was moderately thick and about seven inches long. The other was huge, at least ten inches long, and much fatter.

"Mmm, these look like great fun, don't they, fucktoy." Mistress laid the smaller one on the table and caressed the larger one as if she were stroking a real cock.

"Um, yes, Mistress." I'm sure my face and the waver in my voice betrayed the misgivings I was having at the sight of the monstrous cock, and what Mistress intended doing with it.

"I did bring these to warm him up," Miss Lucy said as she handed a package of graduated butt plugs to Mistress.

"Perfect." Mistress extracted the smallest of the three. "Fucktoy, come here, turn around and grab your ankles."

I complied immediately, spreading Mistress' anal passage as best I could, grateful that she wouldn't be employing the monster cock on me straightaway. She applied a bit of lube in my crack, and then I felt two fingers slide into me as she worked more slick goo into my hole.

"So, tonight, you will discover the joys of giving my fuckhole up to me completely. I'm very excited, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress, I'm proud to give you anything you wish for your pleasure."

"It makes it even more delicious that Miss Lucy will be witness to you becoming my cockslut, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you, Miss Lucy."

Mistress pressed the tip of the plug against my opening, and thanks to the lube she had kindly applied, it popped right in. My fears about it hurting were immediately allayed. The feeling of fullness was extraordinarily pleasurable.

"Look, he likes it." Miss Lucy cooed wickedly, punctuating her words by slapping my butt cheek. "More wine. Let's see how he likes walking with it in."

Mistress slapped my other cheek, "Hop to it, fucktoy."

I hurried to the kitchen to retrieve wine. As Miss Lucy suggested, the plug felt very obvious in Mistress' fuckhole as I walked. Again I was surprised that it was a good feeling, and Mistress' cock agreed.

"Barbara, does that cock ever go down?"

"He is my horny little slut."

"Do you think he likes the little one too much?"

"Let's find out. Would you like to do the honors?"

"Come here, fucktoy."

I stepped close to Miss Lucy and bent over, offering her my ass. She laughed as she unceremoniously removed the small plug. There was a little pain as she pulled it past the sphincter, and I suddenly felt empty. She quickly brought the next plug to Mistress' hole and pressed it in. This one was less comfortable and stretched me wider. It made me fear what the large dildo that lay on the table would feel like, and I did not doubt that I would find out soon. The pain triggered a partial softening of Mistress' cock.

Bent over, as I was, Mistress' balls were offered, and Miss Lucy took advantage to deliver a series of excruciating slaps crushing them against my pelvis. Nausea hit me like a wave and my knees buckled from the agony.

"Look, it's soft. I have an item in my bag whose time has come. Turn around, fucktoy. Present."

I did as she instructed and thrust my package out to her. She withdrew a circular chrome article from the bag and showed it to Mistress.

"This will keep that little blighter soft when you don't want it sticking up all the time. It's called Kali's teeth."

The device was hinged, and she opened it to show Mistress and me how it was lined with vicious-looking spikes. I immediately understood the purpose and could feel myself cringe and pull back slightly. Miss Lucy quickly grabbed Mistress' cock and encircled it with the horrible creation.

"If he begins to erect, the pain will begin and become so intense on a full erection as to reduce him to tears. One of my clients wears his all the time. I locked the blighter into it, and I hold the key. Once a week, he comes to me for an hour's freedom, and if he pleases me, he is allowed an orgasm. Really brilliant fun."

"My delicious Lucy, I do adore your wickedness, darling."

"I think you should close it on him, don't you?"

Mistress' eyes sparkled as she reached out for her cock, and snapped the brutal ring shut around my tender flesh. The teeth bit in sharply, wrenching a scream from me.

"Now, now, fucktoy. Be a man for your Mistress." Lucy chided me. "You should thank her for taking total control of her cock, don't you think."

"Yes, Miss Lucy," I whimpered. The pain radiating from Mistress' cock and balls controlled me still, but I managed to resist the urge to curl up in a ball and give in to the tears welling in my eyes. I stepped bowlegged to face Mistress and knelt before her.

"Please, Mistress, may I worship you in thanks for your wonderful training."

"Such a beautiful request, yes, fucktoy, you may worship your Mistress."

I bent forward as she raised her skirt to offer me her glorious pussy. Her beautiful sex was framed perfectly by the garter belt and stockings. My mouth watered as I leaned in, enveloped by the aroma that always intoxicated me. I flicked my tongue out and separated her labia lovingly, slowly teasing them apart, getting the first delicious taste of the juices that all the earlier play had drawn from her.

Pain radiating from her cock and balls and the joy of grazing at Mistress' fountain of passion pulled me in opposite directions. The ecstasy of drinking from her sex had nearly erased the pain when Miss Lucy reached between my legs and squeezed Mistress' bruised balls.

I shrieked into Mistress' pussy, and she grabbed my head, pulled my face hard against her, and began a long orgasm that made her shudder uncontrollably and flood my mouth with her fluids.

Miss Lucy transferred her attention to the plug's base she had buried in Mistress' fuckhole and began jiggling it. Her other hand returned to Mistress' balls, tickling the scrotum. The arousal that was always a byproduct of having my tongue inside Mistress and the teasing fingers on delicate scrotal skin prompted Mistress' cock to attempt erecting, which caused the teeth in the terrible ring around the base of her cock to dig in harshly. The pain ripped a scream from the depth of my belly and brought a cruel smile to Miss Lucy's beautiful lips.

"Breathe, fucktoy." Mistress stroked my hair and whispered to me. She reached between my legs and removed the horrible source of anguish from her cock.

"You are too soft, Barbara." Miss Lucy's voice radiated disappointment.

"Show Miss Lucy that you appreciate her attentions, fucktoy. Perhaps she will understand my softness."

I shuffled over to Miss Lucy on my knees, looked pleadingly into her intense eyes, and begged, "Please, Miss Lucy, allow me to thank you for your kind attention to this pitiful slave."

"He does beg nicely." She turned to Mistress and winked. "Yes slut, you may thank me."

She raised her leather hem and presented her exquisite, neatly trimmed red-haired pussy. I'd been anticipating this from the moment I met this beautiful creature, and it was not a disappointment. Her gorgeous pussy smelled terrific. Rich sexy woman blended with a surprisingly sweet aroma, and the flavor compounded the delightful complexity with notes of honey and a tinge of white wine. She was nearly as delicious as Mistress, and they were a perfect pairing, each exquisite yet different in delightful ways.

Miss Lucy's clit was small, hiding shyly under her hood, but as I teased it with my tongue, it swelled quickly. Miss Lucy was a grower, not a shower. My passion grew as hers built. I was so glad to have the torture device off Mistress' cock, and my erection sprung to life quickly. Precum dripped from the slit, and Mistress scooped it with her finger, then wiped it on my cheek.

"Fucktoy likes your pussy. I bet he wants you to fill him with your cum."

I nodded enthusiastically in response and mumbled yes please into her delectable pussy. As her clit swelled, I worked it more insistently, sucking and strumming it with the tip of my tongue. She clutched the back of my head as her muscles clenched, and she pressed herself toward my voracious mouth. Her climax came suddenly, with a powerful surge of pussy juice and, I think a little piss filling my mouth. I strained to swallow all she gave me without choking. She ground against my mouth for a blissful eternity, enjoying small aftershocks.

When at last she released me, I sagged to the carpet, spent and glowing. With Mistress training, I had learned to enjoy the orgasms I gave as much as the women

who came in my mouth did.

"Stand up, fucktoy. You're not done yet." I looked up to see my Mistress standing behind me with the smaller dildo jutting out in my face.

"Suck my cock, bitch." Her demeanor was sultry and aggressive as she grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face to her cock.

I opened my mouth, and she pressed it into my mouth. I'd never had a cock in my mouth before, and the sensation was shocking. I knew it was a dildo worn by my beloved Mistress, but the humiliation of the act was still hard to handle. I resisted, but Mistress was insistent and forcefully thrust into me. The tip of the cock pressed into my throat slightly, making me gag.

"Take it all, bitch." Miss Lucy insisted in my ear.

"Let's take this to bed," Mistress said as she pulled her cock from my mouth. She hooked a finger under my collar and pulled me behind her. Miss Lucy followed us. She flicked my ass with a small flogger.

"Taking his cherry?"

"Damn right. Fucktoy is as enthusiastic worshipping ass as he is worshipping pussy. If you lie on your tummy, he can eat your ass while I fuck his. Sound like fun to you?"

"You know I love a good bum tonguing."

Miss Lucy lay across a pillow, presenting her spectacular ass for me. Mistress yanked the plug out and applied a generous glob of lube to her fuckhole, working it deep inside her cock sheath with two, then three fingers. Mistress' cock belied the fear I was experiencing, standing at full attention and dripping precum.

She held my hip with her left hand and guided the phallus to her fuckhole with her right. Leaning over me, she whispered into my ear, "You may not touch my cock, or grind against the bed, but if you can cum from being fucked it will please me, fucktoy."

"Thank you, Mistress. I love you."

"Get to work back there, fucktoy. I can't feel that tongue. Stop licking and fuck my bum with it."

I returned my focus to Miss Lucy's magnificent ass, pointing my tongue and thrusting it into her funky mustiness.

Mistress pressed her phallus until it popped through my sphincter and penetrated a couple of inches. She began working it in and out gently, going deeper with each stroke until she thrust fully into me, opening the inner sphincter.

I tried to match Mistress thrusts into me with tongue thrusts penetrating Miss Lucy's tight hole. Her thrusts had found a pleasure center deep inside my bowels. I guessed she must have gotten to my prostate. It felt amazing. Mistress' balls were tightening, and I knew I could cum if she just kept pounding her phallus into me.

I drove my tongue in and out of Miss Lucy's asshole. She worked her clit. I could feel her orgasm approaching as mine did, and I realized Mistress must be close too. Mistress drove into me with a powerful thrust, and I lost it, shooting jet after jet of cum onto the bed. I felt her spasming with her dildo fully buried in her fuck hole as she cried out in delight, and Miss Lucy's sphincter grabbed my tongue tight as she shook with her release. We collapsed together in a pile of exhausted fuckmeat.