Mistress Barbara Pt. 05

Story Info
Mistress Barbara has Miss Lucy slavesit.
2.9k words
4.68
17.5k
14

Part 6 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The morning after Mistress Barbara copped my cherry with Miss Lucy's assistance. We awakened in a sexy knot. I ached everywhere from the previous evening's adventures. Mistress' fuckhole, and her balls were especially sore, but I felt incredibly fortunate to find myself in bed with two such amazingly sexy women.

I wondered what they might have in store for me next. There was no doubt in my mind that my limits would be further explored by their erotic imaginings. It would undoubtedly be painful and probably humiliating, but the prospect excited me furiously, as Mistress' rock-hard cock illustrated eloquently.

Mistress had fallen asleep with her strapon still attached. Looking at her like that made me smile with pride at having served her well. The memory of the massive orgasm she gave me with her strapon was sweet. I had no idea that I could cum just by being fucked, and I must admit the thought of a reprise was enticing.

I was staring at Mistress' phallus when I felt Miss Lucy grab Mistress' cock.

"This thing is hard all the time. It's amazing."

Her hand slid down to cup Mistress' balls. She rolled them in her fingers and squeezed hard enough to elicit a gasp.

"You can take it. That's an attractive quality in a man."

"Thank you, Miss."

"I'm glad Barbara found you. She seems happy for the first time in quite a while."

"I'm so lucky. I adore her. There is nothing I wouldn't do to please my Mistress."

"Keep it that way, fucktoy. Hurt my Barbara, and I will destroy you."

"You love her too."

"Very much, always have."

"She loves you too."

"I like to think so."

"She told me that you are the only woman she has ever loved."

"Really?"

"Yesterday before you arrived."

Miss Lucy's face erupted in a delighted smile. It was magical. I'd never seen a smile like this grace her face, and it made her even more beautiful. It changed my feelings for her from lust and obedience to love. I was the luckiest man alive.

She saw my feelings in my eyes and kissed me deeply. Her tongue plundered my mouth as her hands caressed Mistress' cock and balls. It hurt so beautifully.

"Trying to steal my fucktoy, bitch?" Mistress said in a mock accusatory tone before bursting into delighted laughter, throwing her arms around both of us.

"My two loves, this is beautiful. I adore both of you, you know. I'm so glad you joined us last night, Red."

"Best thing that's happened to me in two years." She shifted position so she could better embrace Mistress, and they kissed with a nearly violent passion. I lay beside them grinning deliriously.

Miss Lucy grabbed Mistress' phallus and rubbed the tip against her sex with one hand while caressing her exquisite breast with the other.

"Fuck me, Barbara, make me your bitch too. God, how I love you, I've missed you desperately, you know."

Mistress needed no further encouragement and mounted Miss Lucy, slipping her strapon into the redhead's lovely pussy without hesitation. I couldn't resist temptation and begged Mistress, "May I worship your ass, please, Mistress?"

"Yes, fucktoy, get to work."

I dove mouth first into Mistress's perfect puckered hole. I made one long lick then drove my tongue into her rosebud. Staying inside her was tricky as she pumped her dildo into Miss Lucy's cunt. I was working hard to keep my mouth in optimal position when Miss Lucy flipped her legs up to wrap them around Mistress, but they caught the back of my head and drove my mouth tight against Mistress' delicious ass. That intensified the power of Mistress' thrusts, and soon Miss Lucy began moaning in ecstasy as she came. Mistress continued thrusting until she cried out, joining Miss Lucy.

When Miss Lucy relaxed her legs, freeing my head, I pulled my face out of Mistress' crack and lay back admiring my two dream goddesses. As much as I would like to have stroked Mistress' throbbing cock I managed to control my urgent need to cum.

They lay together idly stroking each other's bodies, sighing and smiling. I grinned at both of them as if I had good sense.

An hour passed like that before Mistress noticed her bedside clock and sat up abruptly.

"Oh, hell. I almost forgot I need to get moving." She jumped out of bed and hurried into the bathroom.

"So, you say you love me."

"Yes, Miss, if you and my Mistress are lovers, then you make her happy, so I need to love you too."

"Interesting."

"I dream that we might become a unit and that I might be allowed to serve both of you all the time."

"You are a different breed of cat, fucktoy."

She reached out for my hard cock and said, "Unlike Barbara, I like to control my men's erections."

She took a handful of Mistress' balls and squeezed them cruelly. I yelped, which made her wicked smile return.

"Has Barbara trained you for latrine duty yet?"

"I'm not quite sure what you mean."

"Piss drinking, fucktoy."

"Oh, no. Is that something she'd want me to do for her?"

"I'm not sure, but I certainly would enjoy it."

The bathroom door opened and Mistress emerged wearing her fluffy robe.

"Are you kids having fun?"

"I just asked fucktoy if you've begun training him for latrine duty yet."

"Not yet, but that is a skill he needs to acquire. Light only, of course."

"Yes, I agree. Full service is nasty."

"Do you need to go?"

Miss Lucy nodded emphatically.

"I'm finished in the bathroom. If you'd like to begin that training, go for it. Use the shower."

"Of course." Miss Lucy grabbed my collar and dragged me into the bathroom, where she directed me to lie on the shower floor, face up.

It was apparent what was about to happen. I felt more excitement than revulsion. When she squirted in my mouth the night before, I was sure some of her cum was piss. It hadn't bothered me then, and the thought of a pure dose of her golden nectar seemed erotic. My cock agreed, and she slapped it hard.

"We need to teach you some control of that thing." Whereupon she squatted over my face, bringing her beautiful pussy to my lips. The intoxicating aroma, which this time seemed to have a tinge of urine, made me eager for what was about to happen. I opened my mouth and waited for her to give me her golden water.

When she let go her stream was powerful, and my mouth immediately filled with her pungent piss. I swallowed as quickly as I was able, but some liquid gold overflowed onto the shower floor.

When at last she released her final dribbles, I cleared my throat and began licking her clean. She responded eagerly to my attention and brought her clit to a more accessible position, so I started sucking it forcefully and working it with my tongue. It didn't take long for her to cum and follow her piss with more heavenly secretions.

"Thank you, Miss Lucy. That was delicious."

She reached down and stroked my cheek before she rose and extended her hand to help me off the floor. She led me out of the bathroom by the hand instead of by Mistress' balls or my collar.

Mistress awaited us as we came out of the bathroom. She looked gorgeous in an even sexier red dress than one she had worn the night before. She spun around slowly as if to ask our opinion of her appearance.

"You look amazing, Mistress."

"Beautiful, darling"

"Thank you, my loves. I'm off. Oh, Lucy, you can slavesit, can't you?"

"My pleasure, Luv."

"Enjoy him." And she breezed out the door.

Miss Lucy turned to me with that jungle cat look I saw the night before. She took my face in her hands, kissed me hard, then grabbed my collar and pulled me into the bedroom.

She positioned me on the bed on my hands and knees and began slathering lube into Mistress' fuckhole. She pulled the strapon and panty-style harness up her legs and settled it into the correct position.

"You'll notice this is the small cock, fucktoy."

"Yes, Miss Lucy, thank you."

"You're probably still sore from last night."

"Yes, Miss."

"But you enjoyed Barbara shagging you."

"Oh, yes, Miss." I could feel myself blushing at my enthusiasm.

"Such a delicious slut. Do you think you'll enjoy it as much when I fuck you?"

"Yes, Miss Lucy."

"Beg me for it."

"Please, Miss Lucy, fuck me hard."

She climbed onto the bed and brought the tip of the phallus to my lips.

"Suck it first."

I took her cock into Mistress' mouth eagerly and began sucking for all I was worth. The thought of getting to cum again like when Mistress fucked me made me ache with desire. Miss Lucy fucked Mistress' mouth as I sucked. The dildo penetrated my throat and triggered my gag reflex.

"Choke on that dick, fucktoy."

Tears were streaming down my cheeks when she was satisfied and finally pulled her cock out of Mistress' mouth. My excitement grew as she moved around behind me and teased Mistress' fuckhole with the silicone glans. She grabbed Mistress' balls and wrapped her thumb over Mistress' cock to use as a handle when she plunged the dildo into me with one mighty thrust.

She fucked me hard and deep, pumping in forcefully on every stroke. Her hips slammed against my butt driving me forward into her fierce grip on Mistress' cock and balls.

She released her grip and whispered into my ear, "Does fucktoy want to cum for me?"

"Yes, please, Miss Lucy."

"Beg me, bitch."

"Please, Miss Lucy, let me cum, fuck me hard and let me cum for you."

"You like to cum from getting assfucked, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss."

"Are Barbara and I making you into our cockslut?"

"Yes, Miss Lucy, I am your cockslut. Please let me cum for you."

She picked up the pace and force so that she was nearly lifting off the bed. She was catching my prostate more intensely now.

"Please, Miss, may I cum."

"Yes, bitch, you may cum for me."

I immediately shot a series of streams. It felt like they were buckets of hot thick jizz. She reached under and clutched Mistress' balls and squeezed them in time with the jets of cream spurting from Mistress' cock.

With the last shudder and a pitiful final drip of seminal fluid, I collapsed forward onto my belly. That made the dildo pop out, and Miss Lucy slapped my ass hard.

"Lick up your mess, fucktoy." She grabbed me by the hair and pulled my face to the puddle of cum I'd left on the sheet. I dutifully began lapping it up like a hungry puppy.

"That's a good boy, lick up all your nasty cum. Get every drop. Don't make me sorry I let you cum."

I licked cum until I could no longer taste the chlorine tang, and finally, Miss Lucy released my hair and climbed off the bed. She seized my collar and pulled me behind her to the couch, where she sat down and dragged me across her knees.

"There will always be a price to pay when I allow you to cum. This time I'm in the mood to spank that pretty ass of yours."

With that, she began administering a blistering bare hand spanking. It seemed endless, and my ass was blazing as she smacked me harder and harder until, at last, I guess she got too tired to continue.

My ass felt like she'd played a blowtorch over my skin, and the ache reached deep into the muscles. She stroked the skin softly, but it felt like she was running a power sander over me. Tears dripped from my eyes, and my breathing was ragged.

"Don't you want to thank me for letting you cum, fucktoy?"

"Oh yes, please, Miss Lucy. May I thank you, please?"

"How would you thank me?"

"By worshipping your amazing, beautiful pussy, Miss?"

"You may."

I scrambled off her lap onto my knees and looked imploringly up into her beautiful aquamarine eyes. I gently touched her knees to spread them and gain access to my goal.

Miss Lucy's pussy hypnotized me, drew me in, and made me grin at the thrill of diving face-first into her sweet, steaming sex. Her flavor and aroma were so delightful they made my heart flutter. I felt so fortunate to be able to serve two such magnificent women. I'd rather eat their pussies than savor a dark chocolate souffle.

Her labia were so firm and perfectly shaped, I marveled again at how aesthetically pleasing she was. Again she and Mistress were uniquely glorious, and I marveled at my good fortune that they wanted to share my adoration.

Miss Lucy was oozing delicious juices, and she responded enthusiastically to the first touch of my tongue. Her clit was already swollen, not hiding shyly under its hood this time. My tongue laved it directly from the underside, then I swirled it, flicking, teasing, then seizing the chubby bud in my lips and attacking it more aggressively.

Her moans of pleasure encouraged me to suck and tongue flog her clit more intensely.

"God, yes, just like that, fucktoy." Her hips thrust hard against my mouth, and her hands pulled against the back of my head. It felt like she wanted to pull my head deep inside her. A wave of succulent juices flowed into my mouth as she screamed out in joy.

I quietly lapped gently at the slow drip of pussy juice that continued as her last shudders slowly abated. She gently stroked my head and sighed happily.

"Miss Lucy, thank you. Serving you is wonderful. I love giving you pleasure."

"Mmm, you do, fucktoy."

I tried probing my tongue a bit deeper into her, gauging her reaction, and was rewarded with a murmur of renewed arousal in her tone, so I extended a bit deeper into her hot sweetness. Her hand stroked my head more firmly, a definite sign of encouragement, so I resumed my efforts. I started longer, slow fucking motions with my tongue, penetrating deeply and forcefully. She moaned, so I continued seriously, trying to bring her off again.

When another wave of fresh secretions began to wash down her silky pussy it snapped Mistress' cock to full attention, and I attacked her swollen clit. She was already primed and surprised me by cumming again almost immediately.

We stayed like that for many minutes, her leaning back and me kneeling between her legs smiling like an idiot, happy and proud to have given her so much pleasure.

Our mutual reverie was broken when Mistress returned. She breezed into the apartment with a bright smile.

"Hello, dearhearts. It looks like you've been enjoying yourselves."

"We have indeed," Miss Lucy responded, stroking me affectionately.

"Welcome home, Mistress. Is there anything I can do for you?

She came over and sat on the couch next to Miss Lucy. "Yes, fucktoy, help me get these shoes off; my feet are killing me."

I helped her to slip off her sexy but apparently viselike shoes and began massaging her beautiful feet. She sighed contentedly as I milked her toes and ran my thumbs along her arches.

"So did my fucktoy behave himself for you?"

"He was a very good boy."

"I saw what you'd been up to when I came in. He uses his mouth very nicely. And he is so eager."

"I'm glad you've allowed me to share him."

"Any other fun?"

"Tell her, fucktoy."

"Miss Lucy allowed me to cum, Mistress."

"That was generous, Red. You fucked him again?"

"He is a delightful cockslut. He sucked it greedily before I fucked him hard and deep."

"Lovely. Did he beg to come?"

"He did, very prettily. And then I took him over my knee and spanked him until I was exhausted."

Mistress stroked my cheek and smiled lovingly.

"Well, you've had quite a day, haven't you? And after that, he worshipped your pussy?" She gave Miss Lucy a mischievous smile.

"Twice." They shared a laugh as Mistress tousled my hair.

I lifted her foot to my mouth and began suckling her toes. The moan she issued told me to continue, so I did, eagerly working them into my mouth, suckling and licking them through her stocking. After several minutes she wiggled the toes on her other foot, and I switched.

"See if you can giver a toegasm, fucktoy." Miss Lucy giggled.

"This feels good enough to do that. Your oral skills are delightful, fucktoy. Don't stop."

"Don't Bogart that mouth." Mistress laughed and pulled her foot from my mouth.

"Give Lucy a little of this, fucktoy."

I happily switched to Miss Lucy's foot that she waggled in front of me. Her moans of pleasure as I sucked her toes and ran my tongue between them were delightful. I think I was enjoying sucking on my goddesses' feet as much as they were enjoying me doing it.

"Am I the only one who's hungry?" Mistress asked us.

"Starving." Miss Lucy chimed in.

"I'm always hungry, Mistress," and I flashed them both a wicked grin.

Mistress gave me a playful, gentle slap. "I meant food, you randy slut."

"Food would be good too."

"Then let's get you two sex maniacs dressed and go out to dinner."