Mistress Barbara Pt. 10

Story Info
Caitlyn hosts a party for the family to meet the banker.
2.3k words
4.63
5.7k
3

Part 11 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress removed the harness from her cock and balls before we climbed out of the car. Miss Lucy removed the Kali's teeth horror from Alexandra's cock too, drawing a sigh of relief from her slave. She definitely got the worst of that one, not only because her device was inherently much more painful than my harness, but

also, because her cock was so much larger than mine causing the teeth to bite more cruelly into her.

As we walked up to Miss Caitlyn's door Mistress reminded us how important it was that we make a good impression on the banker.

"If we have fun with whatever happens, she will."

Miss Lucy knocked on the red door that was framed by pebbled glass panels. It opened almost immediately to reveal an extremely pretty, small blonde girl. She was naked except for sleek metal collar and cuffs. Her body was lovely with medium size perfectly formed breasts. Each nipple was adorned with a ring piercing as were her generous labia.

"Welcome to Mistress Caitlyn's. I am her slave, Chloe. If there is anything I can do for you, don't hesitate to ask, please."

Her words were clearly addressed primarily to Mistress and Miss Lucy.

"Good evening, Chloe. I'm Barbara, this is Lucy, and these are our slaves Erik and Alexandra."

"It's my great pleasure to meet you Mistresses."

She turned her attention to Alexandra and me.

"Mistress' house rules call for slaves to be naked inside. If you give me your clothing, I will see to hanging it up for you."

"Thank you, Chloe. Your collar and cuffs are lovely, they're like elegant jewelry."

"Aren't you sweet, Alexandra. Your dress is gorgeous. I will take very good care of it for you."

She removed her dress and handed it to Chloe whose quick intake of breath at the site of her mammoth appendage brought smiles to all of our lips.

Once we were naked, she took our clothes to a nearby closet, hung them, and returned to guide us into a large living room space.

"Welcome ladies. I see you've met my little Chloe. She will fetch whatever libations you'd like. See to it wench. Do you mind if I inspect your slaves?"

The girl took our Mistresses orders, ignoring us and scurried out of the room. Miss Caitlyn turned to Alexandra and me.

"Come here and present."

We stepped close to her and adopted the presentation pose. Feet spread to shoulder width, fingers laced behind our heads, genitals offered aggressively, mouths subtly open.

Miss Caitlyn approached Alexandra first. She stroked her long blonde curls then caressed her cheek. Her index finer traced her lips and teased gently into her mouth. When she removed her finger, she leaned close and kissed her,

a deep probing kiss and let her hands slide down to explore her tits. Alexandra's cock quickly demonstrated how she felt about the inspection and kiss. Miss Caitlyn dropped a hand to feel the results of her actions and smiled as the organ swelled to its full potential.

"That's quite a weapon you have there, young lady."

"Thank you, Miss Caitlyn." Her voice caught as the hand slid down to fondle her balls.

"You're able to perform with women and men equally."

"Yes, Ma'am, I'm bi and enjoy fucking both men and women very much."

"Lovely. Now for you, young man. I know you're able and willing to accept cock in both holes. Are you as good as I hear at pleasing women with that pretty mouth?"

"I love worshipping women's pussies and they seem to enjoy my attention, Ma'am."

"And if they want to play with those tiny nipples?" With that she took them between her thumbs and forefingers, squeezing, twisting, and pulling harshly. I yelped at the searing pain.

"Yes, Miss. My only job is to offer myself for their pleasure."

"And if they want to play with your little cock and balls?" She roughly seized Mistress balls and squeezed brutally ripping a scream from me.

"Mistress owns those balls and that cock. If she loans me to another, then I will eagerly serve as if I were serving Mistress."

Miss Caitlyn turned the fierce squeeze into a gentle caress and nodded approval to Mistress who smiled proudly.

"My friend Maureen should arrive shortly, and it will behoove both of you to please her."

"Yes, Ma'am," Alexandra and I replied in unison.

"Chloe, take them to the kitchen. They must be thirsty."

The girl shepherded us to the kitchen, gave us glasses and pointed to a pitcher of water and bowl of ice laid out on the counter.

"Miss Maureen will be here very soon, you should drink up so we can get you ready."

"What's she like?"

"She's nice, I don't think she'll be very cruel with you, doesn't seem the type."

Our chat with Chloe was interrupted by a knock on the door. She shooed us into the living room and rushed to answer the door. Our Mistresses motioned for us to join them and kneel up next to their feet. Alexandra fidgeted nervously until Miss Lucy tugged sharply on her collar. I smiled reassuringly at her, and Mistress smoothed my hair.

Chloe escorted Miss Maureen into the room. I hadn't expected her to be as tall as she was, towering over little Chloe. Her hair was chestnut and curled past her shoulders. I wouldn't call her beautiful, but she had a good symmetrical face, sharp hazel eyes and sensuous lips. I found myself feeling eager to serve her, as was becoming increasingly obvious.

Miss Caitlyn rose to welcome her with an embrace and a cheek kiss. She introduced her to Mistress and Miss Lucy then gestured to Alexandra and me.

"These two are their slaves. Erik belongs to Barbara and Alexandra is Lucy's."

She turned toward us, gestured for us to rise and then toward Miss Maureen. We scrambled to our feet hurried to her and assumed the presentation pose.

Miss Maureen strolled around us surveying and inspecting our bodies. She teased one of Alexandra's breasts and her fingers trailed down tickled the tip of her cock before slowly working down her swelling shaft before cupping her balls. Alexandra moaned at her touch, and Miss Maureen leaned toward her ear and whispered something. Alexandra smiled and nodded before taking a step back.

Miss Maureen turned toward me and caressed my cheek, sensuously drawing her thumb across my lips, teasing them before slowly inserting the tip between them slowly entering my mouth. I flicked her fingertip with my tongue, curled my lips around it and sucked as my tongue worked her.

"Is that how you'll eat my pussy?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

She cupped Mistress' balls, tightened her grip and led me by them to a commodious chair across from the sofa where the ladies sat, observing.

She leaned back into the soft leather upholstery, spread her legs, and hoisted her skirt to reveal firm shapely legs framing a thick bush. She looked up and smiled. I dropped to my knees between hers and leaned into her yummy pussy. I've loved eating women out since my first taste of Abby de la Rosa behind the gym in tenth grade. Abby had tasted good that day, albeit a little sweaty under her cheerleader skirt, but Miss Maureen was much better, not like Mistress' succulent sweetness, but very tasty.

I began by teasing her labia apart. I started at the bottom, just above her perineum and slowly worked my way all the way up past her clit. Then I worked back down, rolled my tongue into a tight straw and slid it inside her hot wetness. I thrust as deep inside her as I could, then withdrew starting a rhythmic fucking motion until I felt her straining muscles contracting to roll her hips and press her cunt against my mouth. I took my cue and shifted my attention to her swollen clit.

I worked it much like I had her thumb when she put it in my mouth earlier. Her clit was large, like a grape. As soon as I sucked it and began flicking my tongue on

it her moans became more insistent, and she clutched my ears pulling my mouth forcefully against her drooling pussy. I swallowed her wonderful nectar as she came, crying out in her joyful release.

"Oh my god, oh my god, don't stop, keep eating that cunt, baby, please."

Her cries were music to my ears, and I buckled down to it. I worked her clit feverishly until she came again, wailing in ecstasy and begging me for more. Three was apparently her limit and when I was done with her lagniappe, she sprawled back in the chair like a rag doll moving only with the occasional slight spasm. I gently lapped at the trails of shiny secretions sliding down her inner thighs.

I settled back on my haunches to survey my handiwork. I savored her flavor as I worked my jaw, gradually easing the cramping there and in my neck.

When hands touched my skin, I didn't need to look to know it was Alexandra. I'd felt her touch often enough to recognize it immediately. Her fingers kneaded my muscles until they yielded to her massage.

At last Miss Maureen stirred from her reverie and Alexandra stopped her massage.

She rose and approached the disheveled woman, as she fondled her cock.

"Still want some of this, or did he use you up?"

"I need you inside me."

Alexandra helped her into position, kneeling on the seat cushion and leaning against the back before bringing the tip of her missile to Miss Maureen's sloppy hole. She slid her staff in with no resistance and commenced pumping immediately.

"Yes, that's it, fuck me hard."

Alexandra slammed her massive meat in and out accompanied by squelching sounds and slaps as she drove balls deep into the woman's cunt. Alexandra grunted as she delivered each forceful thrust making Miss Maureen cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

When she came a second time, Alexandra let herself shoot her load in about five thrusts, each one deep inside the woman.

She finally pulled out and I immediately went to work sucking Alexandra's spunk from Miss Maureen's swampy hole. It was a nearly endless supply that I drew out until she pushed me away from her now hypersensitive sex. I turned to Alexandra and sucked her soft cock clean of residual semen and pussy juice, a delightful blend of sexual fluids. When I finished, we returned to kneel at our Mistresses' feet.

Chloe hurried to attend to Miss Maureen. She helped her out of the chair and escorted her from the room to refresh herself in private. A brief whispered conversation between Mistress and Mis Caitlyn ensued. Mistress rose, signaled me to follow suit and Miss Lucy and Alexandra joined us. Miss Caitlyn bid us goodnight with a gracious smile and a hug for Mistress.

Chloe returned and accompanied us to the door where she returned our clothes and assisted Alexandra with her dress closure. She was all smiles when she opened the door and bid us all goodnight. As Alexandra and I passed her she whispered to us.

"You two were awesome."

Our collective mood during the drive home was celebratory. Mistress found a good song on the radio, and we sang along happily.

Inside the house Mistress hooked a finger in my collar and led me to her bed.

"My turn."

She didn't try remove her dress, just yanked it up and started to push her panties down. I reached out to help and she barked at me, "Just rip 'em off, fucktoy."

I did as commanded. I have to admit it was great fun tearing her silk panties off so I could get my mouth to her. Her pussy was brimming with her juices. I sucked them up gleefully and got to work voraciously sucking and licking the love of my life's spectacular sex.

She grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled it painfully to draw me to her while grinding herself against my face. It felt like she was raping my face and I delighted in the feeling of being taken by force. Her pelvis banged against my nose. Her thighs pressed against my ears, and it felt like she might rip my hair out.

I'd never known her passion to be so fierce. It spurred me to match her, and I ate her like a starving man. It was the first time my beloved Mistress had squirted into my mouth. God how I loved the sensation of nearly drowning from her gushing hole.

I was in slave heaven.

"See if Lucy's done with Alexandra, fucktoy."

I dragged myself off the bed and headed into the living room where I'd heard Miss Lucy crying out as Alexandra pleasured her.

They were sprawled out on the couch in post coital collapse.

"Mistress wanted to know if Alexandra was free."

"She's not free, but she's worth every penny."

We shared a laugh and Alexandra beamed at the compliment.

"Barbara is the horniest bitch I've ever known."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Of course, that's why I adore her. Alexandra, take that horse cock in and give her a good fucking."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Tag team slaves," she laughed, "get that mouth over here, fucktoy."

She lay back on the couch and spread her legs to allow me access to her beautiful, now gaping, hole. As I took my first tongue swipe of her freshly fucked pussy the marvelous flavors of a true cum cocktail assaulted my senses. Miss Lucy's luscious juice and a generous helping of Alexandra's tart and spicy sperm quickly filled my mouth, tantalizing my tastebuds.

It only took moments for Miss Lucy to respond to my ministrations and she began thrusting her hips up to meet me.

I cupped her buttocks for leverage, and she stroked the back of my head encouraging my efforts as her increasing stimulation built. My lips and tongue were already swollen and sore from the earlier action. It ached when she ground against me but pleasuring her was a close second on the list of my favorite sex acts, so what was a little pain?