Mistress Barbara Pt. 15

Story Info
Erik returns from his first trick to find Miss Lucy waiting.
2.2k words
4.6
6.2k
2
0

Part 16 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immediately upon entering the house I stripped. I was thirsty, so I went into the kitchen where I found Miss Lucy foraging in the fridge.

"How'd your first trick go?"

"I think she enjoyed herself."

"As a matter of fact, she did. I just got off the phone with her. She wanted me to credit you with a fifty-dollar tip. Well done, fucktoy."

"Thank you, Miss."

"She also has a new job for you, Alexandra, and Chloe. Her niece is getting married, and she would like you three to provide the entertainment at her bachelorette party next Monday night. Will you be available, Chloe?"

"Next Monday I will be serving as Master Erik's slave, I guess you need to ask him, Miss."

Lucy laughed and said, "Then I guess you're available."

"Yes, Miss Lucy, my slave and I will be available."

"Excellent, now, Chloe may I borrow your slave for a bit?"

"Of course."

Miss Lucy headed for the Mistress suite with Alexandra, Chloe, and me following.

"If you wish to watch, you're welcome, Chloe. For the moment at least you don't need to participate."

"Happy to observe, Miss."

"Fucktoy, get Alexandra nice and hard. On second thought, Chloe, would you lube fucktoy."

"Of course, Miss."

Miss Lucy removed the t-shirt and gym shorts she had been wearing, settled pillows against the headboard and leaned back against them. I fondled Alexandra's generous gonads as I suckled her cock to full rigidity. Chloe fetched the lube from the bedside table and thoroughly slathered my anus with the slick goo.

No further instruction was needed, and I gratefully dove between Miss Lucy's inviting thighs. I kissed my way up them until I was about an inch from her exquisite folds. I savored her scent, then exhaled steadily, teasing her beautiful flower with the stream of breath.

Alexandra took hold of her cock and brought the glans to my puckered opening. She took the shaft in her hand and moved it in delicate circles teasing me. She reached under me. grabbed Mistress' rock-hard cock and used it as a handle to pull me toward her to meet her hip thrust impaling me. It wasn't brutal, but she did fill me completely in one smooth motion.

I began to separate Miss Lucy's folds, slowly tantalizing her. When I came to the top of her slit and found her firm little bean, I teased it with my pointed tongue tip. Drawing circles around it, I used my thumbs to spread her open a little more.

Meanwhile Alexandra had released Mistress cock and grabbed my hips to gain leverage as she slid her cock in and out of me. She barely vacated before plunging back in for another painful entry. She was finding my prostate with every stroke. Mistress Chloe's cock was fully engorged, beginning to ooze precum. She stroked it with one hand, and I caught a glimpse of her working between her own legs with her other hand. The four of us were tied in a knot of lust.

Miss Lucy pulled my face against her hot, sopping wet sex, Alexandra drove her massive piston in and out of me, Mistress Chloe stroked her cock with one hand and her pussy with the other. A vocal round of moans and groans as the mutual pleasure built between us.

It was hard to tell who came first. Miss Lucy was giving me a delicious flood of her silky secretions as Alexandra plunged to the hilt driving me into her, mashing my lips into her hot slash and Mistress Chloe's hand shook on her cock.

She cried out, Miss Lucy clasped both hands on the back of my head as she joined Mistress and Alexandra added a guttural groan. I moaned as multiple spurts of hot cum spewed from Mistress cock.

We all collapsed into a spent tangle of limp bodies. Some post-coital caressing with indistinguishable hands stroking undifferentiated bodies summed up the group identity of the scene.

Alexandra slid her cock from my ass as it softened. She pulled my face from Miss Lucy's pussy by my hair. and dragged me to her cock. I took it in mouth and sucked her clean. The flavors of her cum, lube, and my ass made me yearn for Mistress Barbara. It was she after all who had first introduced me to this particular kink. Once I had Alexandra clean, she crawled to Miss Lucy and her mistress folded her into her arms. They kissed passionately and rolled away from Mistress Chloe and me, allowing us to embrace.

"You're too good to me Mistress."

"I have been, but I think it's time to show you a different side of your Mistress."

She hooked a finger in my collar and hauled me off the bed. She took off at a pace quick enough that I struggled to keep up as she led me to our room.

"Get your ass on the bed, bitch. On your back."

I lay on the bed, spreadeagled. Her cock was already stiffening in expectation of some pending attention. I figured it would probably be painful based on the last comment she made.

She tied my cuffs off, ng me even wider and finished with a light slap on her balls before leaving the room. She left me there for at least ten minutes wondering what tortures she would have in store for me upon her return.

I knew she'd been going easier on me than she might have. It was time to pay the piper for all of the loving care she'd been giving me. Judging by the position she'd left me in, her cock and balls were scheduled for attention. I gave her props for leaving me to stew about it. It was good technique.

When the door finally opened, she walked over to the bedside and reached out to grab a handful of balls. Her grip gradually tightened, and the sensation built from pleasant, through uncomfortable, to painful, and finally to very painful. She held them like that as she sat next to me on the edge of the bed.

I have news, "Miss Lucy has formally taken Leslie as her slave. It's funny, she collared her then immediately loaned her to Mistress Caitlyn. I understand that Mistress would want someone use in my absence, so it doesn't make me jealous. It also frees me to give my all to training my slave then to serving my Master."

Not being quite sure what to say, and considering my current position, I simply nodded. She flashed a wicked smile, squeezed her balls a bit harder and stood.

"Mistress left a couple of toys for our entertainment. One in particular seems well suited to the moment. Has Mistress Barbara ever used a violet wand on you?"

"No Mistress."

"Well, then this will be a new experience for you. Mistress used this bad boy on me many times. It can be seductive at the lowest setting and exquisitely painful up to truly excruciating at the highest settings. It's particularly effective on tender areas like here."

She squeezed even harder, making me scream, then turned to a shopping bag on the floor and pulled out what I suspected was a violet wand. She lay that next to me on the bed so I could ponder it as she returned to the bag. This time she produced a pair of clover clamps. I groaned at the sight. My nipples still ached fiercely from Maureen's talons.

Mistress Chloe leaned over and began suckling my right nipple and flicking it with her tongue while she teased the left one with her fingers. When the right was erect. she removed her mouth then applied the clamp. I yelped as the soothing suction was replaced by the harsh pressure of the clover.

When she finished repeating the process on the left side, she tugged on the connecting chain eliciting a full-fledged howl of agony. My closed eyelids played a stunning firework display when the pain hit.

"You are such a delicious slut," Mistress chuckled as she stroked her rock-hard cock.

"I can't help it."

"Perhaps we can cure that cramp with my magic wand."

Gulp

She plugged the device into the bedside outlet, inserted a glass piece into the opening at the end of the wand, and turned it on.

"We'll start at the lowest setting."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Her only response was a wicked cackle. She stroked her scrotum delicately with her fingertips making the skin crinkly as it drew her balls up.

When she brought the ball shaped glass attachment close to the shaft of her cock the first lavender arc jumped from the wand. The sting was very sharp, but not terribly painful. The crackling sound was startling and amplified the sting of the electricity.

She worked her way up the shaft, traced the underside of the corona, then brought it up through the underside cleft of the glans. The pain increased as she worked her way up. Despite being on the receiving end of the shocks the whole process aroused me, and the erection survived until she stretched her pee hole open and shot a mini lightning bolt directly into my urethra. That one did make me cry out, and her cock wilted, at least part way.

"Let's kick this up a notch."

She moved it away from her cock, turned it off and switched the ball shaped tip for a spoon shaped one. When she turned it back on, I heard two clicks. She encircled her balls with thumb and forefinger to stretch the scrotum tight around her balls. I had a dreadful feeling about what was coming as she waved the wand tip suggestively near her balls.

SNAP

The first jolt from the wand struck and hit with fierce power. I cried out and tried to pull away, but my bonds held me. She tugged hard, stretching my balls, nearly lifting me off the bed. The broader deeper pain from the pressure on her balls was turning my stomach when a piercing jolt of electricity cut through and tore a scream from me.

"MMmmm, that's what I'm talking about."

All I could do was whimper and moan as she caressed her tightly sheathed balls with the perfectly shaped glass wand.

CRACKLE

The overall effect was cumulative. I writhed in a futile effort to escape the terrible purple shocks leaping from Mistress Chloe's wicked wand. My relentless erection was long gone, leaving her cock wilted like a deflated balloon sagging against my thigh.

At last, her enthusiasm abated, and she turned the wand off.

"You did very well, fucktoy. You took a lot for me."

"To please you, Mistress. That's my job, after all."

"That it is. How are the balls?"

"Very sore, Mistress.

She reached down to grab her cock by the glans with her fingertips. She lifted it, smiled, and said, "This a rare state for my cock."

"When I'm naked with you it always wants to be hard."

"Got a mind of its own?' She laughed and I joined her.

"It was fun using the wand on you. Mistress likes using it on me, so it was fun turning the tables."

"I'll have to turn them back next week."

"Are you looking forward to hurting me?"

"Yes. Other things than pain, too."

"Oooh, what have you got in mind?"

"I think I'll let your imagination run with that question. I like surprises."

"Are you going to be wicked, Master."

I tried to keep my expression impassive and got exactly the reaction I'd hoped for.

"Oh perfect, my devilish Master. But for now, I'm your wicked Mistress, aren't I?"

"The Mistress I adore."

"Let's get you loose,"

She released my cuffs and took me in her arms.

"Do you enjoy hurting me, Mistress?"

"Yes, it's nice being on the other end for a change. How is it for you?"

"The pain hurts a lot, but I love being with you. And I get how you feel being on the other side for a change. I'm glad to help you get that release."

"I think it'll be like that for me when you turn the tables next week."

"Do you consider yourself bisexual?'

She thought this over for a minute before responding, "Yeah, but I prefer guys. How about you?"

"Yes, but I prefer girls. The only experience I've had with cocks are Alexandra and your Mistress, so I'm not sure how it would be for me with a regular guy."

"If we're going to be whores, I guess it'll come up."

"I suppose. I consider myself the luckiest slave in the world though. Mistress Barbara is loving and generous. She doesn't hurt me like many would, and then she put me in your hands."

"I like having my hands on you."

"Right back atcha."

Our lips met in a warm gentle kiss that gradually built into a deep passionate one. This was not hot and feverish but slow and loving. We caressed each other gently, exploring tenderly. Nipples were suckled, genitals fondled, tongues entwined and husky, whispered endearments exchanged. It was the most comfortable leisurely sex I had ever experienced, joyous at its core, engulfing both of us in blissful celebration of each other and our union into a commune of souls. It sounds sappy as I tell it, but it was magnificent to experience.