Mistress Barbara Pt. 16

Story Info
A spur of the moment trick and much more.
3.3k words
4.57
4k
1

Part 17 of the 37 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Chloe awakened me by petting my hair like a favorite puppy.

"Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, Mistress Chloe."

She stroked my head again and leaned in to kiss me. It was loving, affectionate. not passionate, "you know what to do my beautiful fucktoy."

I rolled onto my back and opened my mouth. She climbed into position, straddling my head on her knees and lowered herself down, offering her pussy to my lips. She wriggled a bit to get properly settled. I sealed my lips around her pee hole and gave her a thumbs up. She reached down to fondle her cock and balls as she released her bladder and filled my mouth with her hot, bitter flow. Her cock started stiffening the second her pussy approached my mouth, and her hands finished the job. She stroked her cock aggressively and played with her balls, rolling them in her fingers. It was hot, but painful as she pressed them together and rolled them against each other.

She finally finished pissing and released her junk, leaving me on edge, which was definitely her intention.

"Mistress, may I cum, please."

"Not right now, fucktoy. You may go pee."

"Yes, Mistress."

When I returned from the bathroom, she was ready for me to address my next morning duty. That brought a broad smile to my face, and I scrambled into position. Her smooth flower's enticing scent beckoned me in to separate her folds and dive tongue first into her beauty. Each time she allowed me to worship her was a gift that made my heart pound. There was still a tiny hint of urine tang mingling with the beginning suggestion of the silky essence building within her sacred core.

I tickled her taint with the tip of my tongue then licked slowly through her sweet trench to flick her pearl firmly at the top. I repeated that maneuver three more times before driving as deep as I could into her hot tunnel. I tongue fucked her as she squirmed happily and rewarded me with a building flow of luscious Mistress essence.

I nipped gently at her large, swollen clit. The length and girth of her clit, like a tiny cock proudly presented, and craving my devotion, was always a prize rewarding my attention. I increased my suction and tongue work on it as I felt her thigh and hip muscles contracting with her building orgasm. Her thighs pressed against my ears, her hips bucked, and she cried out in delight. A flood of nectar filled my mouth, and I slurped it down with gusto.

"Oh my god, your mouth is amazing."

"I love feeling you cum in my mouth, Mistress."

"You love it??" She was practically purring as she laughed happily and stroked the back of my head.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in."

The door opened and Miss Lucy stuck her head inside. She noticed what we were up to and smiled knowingly.

"Nice to wake up to that."

"Indeed."

"He has a rare talent, especially for a man."

"Do you want us for some fun and games?"

"Actually, you two have a date."

"Really? Both of us?"

"Right, Barbara just called and an old client of hers will be coming here this afternoon. He's a freak, but harmless, and he wants a specialty act that involves a male and a female, so you two sluts are just what the doctor ordered. And he's paying top dollar."

"What do we have to do?"

"Like I said he's a bit of a freak. He wants to suck Erik's cock until he's nice and hard, then watch him fuck your ass, and then he'll do cleanup while Erik whips him."

"Does he get to cum in all this?"

"No. Easy money. And Barbara says he's a big tipper. Anyway, be ready by three. You should do an enema Chloe."

Miss Lucy left us, and Mistress pulled my face back to her pussy.

"More, fucktoy."

I happily went back to work. I'm a sucker for a sweet pussy. Pun intended.

Mistress and I were cleaned up and ready for our guest, sitting on the couch, waiting by a quarter to three.

She let me lube her, mmm. Her ass is so beautiful. It was a labor of love for sure.

The doorbell sounded, Mistress answered it and escorted our guest inside. He was short, middle aged, with unruly grey hair, and I knew him. he wasn't a star, but I recognized him from TV and films. I'm not sure I ever really knew his name. I had a feeling he'd prefer it that way.

"Call me Adam."

"I'm Mistress C and he's fucktoy. Follow me."

She led us to our bedroom, where she'd laid out a selection of implements to beat the freak with: a wooden paddle, two floggers, a riding crop, a tawse, and a single tail.

"Let's get down to it," Mistress was all business, in full Domme mode.

She pulled her top off, I quickly stripped and so did Adam. When he lowered his pants it revealed a fancy locked cock cage.

I sat on the edge of the bed, he knelt in front of me and Mistress finished undressing. Adam reached for Mistress' cock, took it in one hand, and cupped her balls with the other. It felt pretty weird being handled so intimately by a strange man, but when his mouth entered the picture as he began licking the tip it did feel good.

Mistress stood there, watching with a mischievous smile tickling her beautiful lips as Adam took her whole cock in. He worked his tongue actively, like a fluttering butterfly. It quickly stiffened under his expert care. The dude could suck a cock. He backed his mouth off when I was rock hard and turned his gaze to Mistress' ass.

Mistress had arranged herself on the bed, face down with a pillow under her to raise her ass invitingly. i knelt behind her and brought my cockhead to her tight puckered ring. I knew she had been thoroughly lubed and my cock was well coated with Adam's saliva.

The reality of fucking Mistress' ass for the first time was thrilling me. I grabbed her hips and thrust into her. The feeling was amazing as I drove home on the first stroke. After serving Mistress Caitlyn's huge organ I was afraid she might find my cock insubstantial, but she cried out ecstatically.

"Fuck me hard."

She moaned happily with every stroke and I gave her a reach around, working her swollen bean in rhythm with my pistoning prick. My passion was building and I could feel hers joining in. Adam knelt by the side of the bed staring at us and trying fruitlessly to touch his captive cock through the bars of his cage as best he could.

He reached under Mistress to cup her nearest breast, fondling it and taking her nipple in his fingertips. He teased it gently.

"Oh my God, fuck me harder."

I pounded her as hard as I could, alternately working her clit and slapping her butt. She pushed back in time with my thrusts, maximizing the power. I could feel her orgasm start as her muscles flexed and she bucked against me. Mine was coming too and I nearly lifted her completely off the bed as her cock exploded into her rectum pumping spurt after spurt of hot jizz deep inside her.

She screamed and the hand I worked her nub with was flooded with silky, slippery woman juice. As my spasms died down in concert with hers we sagged together onto the mattress. I could feel the last trickle of spunk seeping from the tip of Mistress' cock.

I carefully milked myself as I pulled out in an effort to leave the largest possible deposit for Adam. I wanted to make sure he got his money's worth, after all. I rolled over and he quickly took me into his mouth, thoroughly cleaning the blended sex juices from Mistress' limp cock. He smacked his lips as he released me and pivoted to Mistress' hole.

He brought his lips to Mistress' ass and I picked up the heavy flogger. I started swinging it in a figure eight pattern balancing the strokes on each cheek evenly. I struck him hard with the heavy tresses, reddening his skin quickly. After twenty some cycles I moved up to his back and repeated the treatment.

I shifted my foot positioning to facilitate a few strokes to his caged cock and balls, with a propeller motion from below. Despite being deflected by the cage there was sufficient contact with his junk to make him scream a couple of times.

Next I picked up the wooden paddle. It had been drilled in a regular pattern to cut down on wind resistance making it much more painful. After only ten strokes his ass displayed a polka dot pattern.

The riding crop came next. It left red postage stamp shaped welts mingling with the polka dots.

I finished with the tawse, a wicked instrument designed for use in correcting Scottish school students. In that application it was classically applied to the outstretched palms of recalcitrant children. I knew I was administering it off prescription, but found it quite effective.

For at least ten minutes he had dined on all the sperm he could suck out of her.

His appetite for Mistress' asshole with my cream filling seemed insatiable. Besides sucking on her hole, he swabbed inside her reaching for every drop.

It was the split leather tawse that finally ended Adam's feast. He pulled his mouth away, screaming in apparent agony. Tears streamed down his face as he curled into a ball, retreating into the fetal position.

Mistress sat next to him and stroked his hair. She murmured softly to him. She nodded her head toward the door signaling me to leave them alone, so I went into the living room where I found Alexandra on her knees worshipping Miss Lucy. I sat in a chair and watched, enjoying the view. Alexandra was lost in her work, mostly focused on the pussy she was devouring, but idly stroking her massive meat at the same time. Miss Lucy was fondling her own tits, pinching and twisting her nipples.

The scene was incredibly hot and my cock was growing quickly in response. I needed no more inspiration and moved over next to Alexandra and offered her a hand, so to speak. She removed her hand to let me take over. Her cock responded immediately, twitching at my touch. She moaned into Miss Lucy, who moaned in turn. I thought how lucky I was to be part of this sexy, loving family.

It was awkward, but I managed to squirm into a position on my side where I could get my mouth on Alexandra and sucked one of her large balls in my mouth. She shifted position to provide further access without losing contact with Miss Lucy who was making definite pre orgasmic sounds and motions.

I felt Alexandra redouble her efforts on her Mistress as her legs stiffened and she cried out. She pulled Alexandra closer as she came powerfully, bucking into her face. I released Alexandra for a moment to let her focus on draining Miss Lucy's gushing sex. When her job was done and her Mistress sighed as she relaxed back into the couch, Alexandra turned to offer me better access to her rigid pole.

I took my cue and swallowed as much of her cock as I could, seized her balls in one hand and the base of her shaft in the other. Her pump was well primed from worshipping her Mistress and it barely took a minute before I tasted precum oozing into my mouth. I savored the subtle sweet/salty secretion and redoubled my suction trying to copy the tongue action Adam had used on me when he prepped me to butt fuck Mistress. She seemed to approve and quickly thrust into my throat, quickly shooting a series of seminal spurts, gagging me at first, so I pulled back to take the last few in my mouth.

As her huge cock wilted I sucked the last of her seed and swallowed it happily. She sighed contentedly and rolled onto her side on the carpet.

The bedroom door opened and Mistress led Adam by the hand. They were both dressed. His head was down and his body language overall was deflated. She showed him out and returned to Miss Lucy.

"He wanted to pay cash, so he just handed me this." She held out a wad of bills.

Miss Lucy accepted the cash and counted it quickly. Her eyes widened.

"Barbara wasn't kidding, he is generous."

She separated a stack of ten hundreds and handed another stack to Mistress.

"I guess he meant this to be a tip for you two."

"Wow, we cleaned up fucktoy."

"And he did all the work," I deadpanned.

She cracked up, "What have you been up to, you horny slut?"

"I think he got caught up in our moment. Alexandra was ears deep in my pussy and he volunteered to help her a bit I guess."

"One big happy family," Mistress smiled happily.

I chuckled at how in tune with my thoughts she was.

"So, we made some very easy cash, fucktoy," and Mistress handed me three Franklins.

She extended her hand. I took it and she led me back to our room.

"That scene was pretty hot." She had fire in her eyes. Her cock was rock hard. I guess she was exuding pheromones, like crazy. My breath quickened, anticipating her wanting more.

"It was."

"Present. fucktoy."

I snapped to, ready for whatever Mistress required of me. Sucking Alexandra off had fired my wires up.

"Adam sucking on my ass was a great appetizer. Now I need the main course."

"Yes, Mistress I'm eager to serve you. Please use me."

She picked my leather harness up from the bedside table and began attaching it, first encircling her balls with the straps that separated them and offered them for individual attention. She left the cock strap loose and pushed my rigid unit painfully down like a stick shift. All the while she stared into my eyes, reacting to any pain signals in my body language.

"I really want to hurt you right now."

"Please, do whatever you want to me, I'm your fucktoy."

"I do love you."

"I love you too, Mistress."

She slapped her balls and I cried out. The pain was deep and horrible, nausea washed over me and I dropped to my knees. She stepped close and pulled my head to her. I could smell her pussy and I nuzzled her like a dog.

She dug the clovers out of the drawer in the bedside table and dangled them in front of my face. Her fingers took my right nipple, squeezed hard and twisted, she held it like that, brought a clover in her other hand, opened it wide and let it release snapping onto me. I shrieked at the incredible pain that exploded in my chest. She gave me a minute to settle and repeated the process on my left nipple.

I collapsed at her feet breathing deeply in an effort to adjust to the pain. Gradually I accommodated the agony in my chest and dragged myself to my feet. When I finally resumed the presentation position Mistress lifted the chain casually, toyed with it, enjoying my reactions.

"Pain makes you even more beautiful."

"Thank you, Mistress."

She reached down to grab her balls, seizing a handful and squeezing.

"What's this?"

"Your balls, Mistress."

"What shall I do with them, fucktoy?"

"You can do anything you want, Mistress."

"Would you like me to squeeze them harder?"

"If you want to, Mistress."

"I know what I want, I asked if you wanted me to hurt them?"

"I'd rather you didn't, Mistress"

"Why?"

"They hurt a lot already, Mistress."

"Mmmm. I'm enjoying you giving me your pain."

"I'm glad to give you pleasure, Mistress."

"But you'd rather not give me any more?"

"No, Mistress, I want to give you all the pleasure I can."

"This is quite a conundrum." I took a deep breath and gritted my teeth.

"Mistress, please hurt your balls as much as you want."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Mistress, please hurt them."

She removed the harness, grabbed them in a tight handful, increased the pressure, and pulled down hard. I screamed and she chuckled happily.

"On your back on the bed."

I obeyed. She climbed onto the bed and straddled my head as if she were about pee. I knew unpleasant things were about to happen, but when she nestled her ass onto my nose and her pussy on my mouth it was heavenly. Breath was hard to come by by, but I managed to sneak a tiny pussy tasting sip of air when she reached for something on the table and a nice snort of ass air when she leaned forward to attend to her balls.

Nothing was better than having her holes on my face like this.

She had a ball of butcher's string that she tied her cock and balls with. She began with a slip knot around them, then spun a figure eight repeatedly around and between them about ten times, then spun it around her stiff cock. She laid the wraps tight against each other, stacked all the way up, finishing with a clove hitch in the groove below the glans.

"That's really pretty. Do you like it?"

She raised up so I could admire her work. I must admit it was a handsome job. Each ball was perfectly isolated, scrotal skin stretched shiny. She settled herself back down cutting off my air again. Screamed into her pussy when I felt her flick her ball, then again when she flicked the other.

I stole gulps of air whenever her movements made it possible and I screamed into her pussy when she hurt me. After a few flicks she picked up what turned out to be the flogger with the slim leather tresses and administered several strokes.

"How are my balls?" She raised up so I could answer. I took several deep breaths before answering.

"They hurt so much, Mistress, I think I'm gonna puke."

"You can take a little bit more for me, can't you?"

"Yes, Mistress I whispered," with absolutely no conviction.

"That's my fucktoy. Just a few more, then we'll sleep."

She stroked my cheek tenderly before smothering me again.

This time she used the popper on the end of the riding crop to administer individual, excruciating smacks to each orb. It seemed to give her great pleasure each time I screamed. Was it the scream or the infliction of pain that prompted my scream. Was it a combination of both? Did it matter?

Finally, she put the crop down and I was able to breathe for a moment.

She resettled, cutting of my air again. I felt her hands on the string. Without warning she began pulling on the end and as it peeled off it whipped my cock in a very pleasant, vibrating motion. When she pulled the last wrap from her cock, the effect of the ball wraps being yanked off was far less pleasant. As each layer was ripped off, the affected ball, already aching from the beating, hurt horribly. That maneuver was the most painful part of all, and I screamed so hard it hurt my throat.

When the last section of the figure eight had been pulled off she gave one last tug, then untied the slip knot. I curled into a fetal ball, whimpering and shaking. She took me in her arms, cradling me and whispering softly.

"It's okay, baby. No more now."

I seized my opportunity to take deep breaths. She took me by the cheeks and kissed me, softly at first, but then possessively probing with her tongue, raping my mouth.

She broke the kiss, looked me in the eyes, smiled, and said, "I love you so much, Erik."

"I love you too, Chloe. You hurt me so much. Your balls are throbbing."

We wrapped our arms around each other and drifted off to sleep, at least I did.